[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fit.png (852KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
852KB, 1600x1200px
So /fit/, what do you think ? How long will it take to get from my current state to the fit one ?

I'm planning to eat clean, drink a lot of water (only water) and do 20+ min allround workout everyday.
>>
realistically, youre prob 3 years away from that
>>
File: 5uF92pf.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5uF92pf.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>35517230
never. You will never be that fit because you have no idea what you are doing and even if you did you will give up by February just like last time

Happy new year /fit/
>>
>>35517230
20mins is nothing...
>>
At least go an hour
>>
>>35517230
Never. Your hips are wide as fuck and you have gyno.
>>
Around six months natty. You can probably cut it down to three if you roid.
>>
>20 minutes
Make it at least 60, and you might go somewhere
>>
>>35517305
its hard to tell past the flab though. Like if thats his(?) body shape that sucks but it kind of looks like the fat is just accumulating on his hips and gut
>>
File: 1449511860437.jpg (55KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449511860437.jpg
55KB, 682x600px
>>35517230
>current state to the fit one
>planning to eat clean
>eat clean, drink a lot of water
>do 20+ min allround workout everyday

MFW

Go get your activated almonds they will give you a 6 pack in 4 weeks. Doctors will hate you tho
>>
>all of these fags falling for b8

holy fuck brehs
>>
>>35517261
>>35517286
Funny I thought that too, when I started doing SS I'd do all of the sets with proper form in 30 mins, with some light cardio to warm up. I'd always leave the gym and think "wtf, is that really all".

Now that I ditched that meme and do a brosplit I'm usually there an hour. But SS is a joke really you should be able to do those exercising in literally less than 30 minutes starting out and including some cardio warmup and bar warm ups.
>>
>>35517383
SS seems like its based off some retarded powerlifting program where you squat for 30min trying to build up to your max. If your max is a pl8 like most people doing it then you just finish super quick and feel like you did nothing.

Then you keep doing it for 6 months and realize you look like an idiot because you only developed like a third of your muscles.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.