[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may have made a big mistake. Some years ago, I learned Tai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: doping.jpg (296KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
doping.jpg
296KB, 2000x1200px
I may have made a big mistake.

Some years ago, I learned Tai Chi - doctor's orders. As you know, relaxation is key here. The pro: I could and can break natural rock with my bare hands. The con: I apparently relaxed my waist the wrong way, my diaphragm lowered and now I have a huge potbelly that doesn't budge or change, no matter if I lose or gain weight. I kinda displaced my organs.

Basically, imagine doing the opposite of a vacuum pose. I am in this state permanently, my belly is always stretched to the fullest.

This is bad. What's worse is that here in Germany, I went to many doctors and no one could help me because while they admitted I didn't have much fat on me, they didn't know what was wrong. Only recently did I stumble upon some medical books from the 1980s which exactly describe all my symptoms.

The diagnosis is thus: Lowered diaphragm and subsequent potbelly because of displaced organs.

The therapy in this books is wearing a fucking corset until everything is in its correct place again. I don't have a corset, though and I really don't want to wear one unless absolutely neccessary (with the current waist trainer boom, it would be possible to find one, ofc).

So, here's my question: What are some exercises that pull in the stomach. The vacuum pose somehow hits the wrong places for some reason. I had some success with front levers, but they're pretty hard on my old injuries from lifting (hernia). Is there anything else I can do?

In b4 "wear a corset and become a trap".

Also, learn from my mistakes: Don't do Tai Chi with a bad teacher, if at all.
>>
bump, come ON!
>>
>>35513767
What the fuck am I reading..
displaced organs ? lmao..
Anyone have that vacuum guide with the australian cunt in it ?
>>
strange problem.
>>
>>35513767
>does some fag breathing yoga bs
>thinks he can break rocks
>has a bloated "no abs gut"potbelly
>not fat wut do /fit/

Quality post anon, just wanted to save other anons the time of reading your wall of vomit text.
>>
>>35513767

STOMACH VACUUMS
T
O
M
A
C
H

V
A
C
U
U
M
S
>>
>>35513767
...learn to pull your stomach in?

In acting training we learn to do and undo this shit. Quite a lot of people learn to hold their stomachs in automatically - myself included. It's apparently good for your posture.

But yeah that stuff you said about organ displacement is nonsense I'm afraid. Lose more weight if you have a pot my man.

Also as a side note, fuck pot bellies. A fiend of mine has a pot belly and he constantly scratches around it, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
Post a pic op. I want to laugh
>>
>>35513767
>tfw have the same
>tfw never did yoga
I always thought it was just shit posture. didnt realise I was fucked until I tried to correct my posture in front of a mirror and realized that not matter what I did, I still have a potbelly.
>>
>>35514145
>In acting training we learn to do and undo this shit. Quite a lot of people learn to hold their stomachs in automatically - myself included. It's apparently good for your posture.

Yes, the problem is I somehow have unlearned how to pull the stomach in. Vacuum pose doesn't help, but maybe I am doing it wrong. I can lie down on my back for 5-10 minutes - BAM flat belly. However, as soon as I stand or sit around for a few minutes, the potbelly is back.

>>35514053
I actually have abs. And I regularly break rocks. Dunno what your problem is.

>>35514602
I dunno what to say, man. Sorry.

>>35513993
>Anyone have that vacuum guide with the australian cunt in it ?
Would also be interested. Bump.
>>
>>35514686
Post a current pls. Would love to see the abs paired with a potbelly and the fists of a man who regularly breaks rocks.
This will be a top kek. Strap in folks
>>
File: Skeleton.png (673KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton.png
673KB, 960x720px
>>35515225
Waiting for op to deliver
>>
File: Bashar-al-Assad[1].jpg (99KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bashar-al-Assad[1].jpg
99KB, 300x345px
>>35513767
>that pic

So because they are athletes, they are trying to look good?
>>
File: 1400625123027.jpg (72KB, 586x419px) Image search: [Google]
1400625123027.jpg
72KB, 586x419px
>>35515265
>>
>>35515281
doping isnt the same as roiding anyway

blood doping is popular in every sport, hard to test for, and has huge benefits
>>
You don't have to go full corset. Just a few belts and some cleverly placed tennis balls will do.
>>
>>35517351
Pls post
>>
>>35513767

Why do you disregard the advice that you seek and you know will work.

You don't want to wear a corset. Who gives a fuck if you're wearing a corset seriously. Just wear one and get it sorted and combine it with stomach vacuums

Seriously I don't understand people like you.

>I need help with X it's really important. I've been look for help in many places but can't find a solution. It's serious

No problem do Y

>I don't want to do Y what else can I do

Fuck off and die in a fire
>>
>>35517610
Thank you bb
>>
>>35517722
I largely agree with you but I see no harm in looking for alternatives
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.