[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I may have made a big mistake.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: doping.jpg (296 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doping.jpg
296 KB, 2000x1200
I may have made a big mistake.

Some years ago, I learned Tai Chi - doctor's orders. As you know, relaxation is key here. The pro: I could and can break natural rock with my bare hands. The con: I apparently relaxed my waist the wrong way, my diaphragm lowered and now I have a huge potbelly that doesn't budge or change, no matter if I lose or gain weight. I kinda displaced my organs.

Basically, imagine doing the opposite of a vacuum pose. I am in this state permanently, my belly is always stretched to the fullest.

This is bad. What's worse is that here in Germany, I went to many doctors and no one could help me because while they admitted I didn't have much fat on me, they didn't know what was wrong. Only recently did I stumble upon some medical books from the 1980s which exactly describe all my symptoms.

The diagnosis is thus: Lowered diaphragm and subsequent potbelly because of displaced organs.

The therapy in this books is wearing a fucking corset until everything is in its correct place again. I don't have a corset, though and I really don't want to wear one unless absolutely neccessary (with the current waist trainer boom, it would be possible to find one, ofc).

So, here's my question: What are some exercises that pull in the stomach. The vacuum pose somehow hits the wrong places for some reason. I had some success with front levers, but they're pretty hard on my old injuries from lifting (hernia). Is there anything else I can do?

In b4 "wear a corset and become a trap".

Also, learn from my mistakes: Don't do Tai Chi with a bad teacher, if at all.
>>
bump, come ON!
>>
>>35513767
What the fuck am I reading..
displaced organs ? lmao..
Anyone have that vacuum guide with the australian cunt in it ?
>>
strange problem.
>>
>>35513767
>does some fag breathing yoga bs
>thinks he can break rocks
>has a bloated "no abs gut"potbelly
>not fat wut do /fit/

Quality post anon, just wanted to save other anons the time of reading your wall of vomit text.
>>
>>35513767

STOMACH VACUUMS
T
O
M
A
C
H

V
A
C
U
U
M
S
>>
>>35513767
...learn to pull your stomach in?

In acting training we learn to do and undo this shit. Quite a lot of people learn to hold their stomachs in automatically - myself included. It's apparently good for your posture.

But yeah that stuff you said about organ displacement is nonsense I'm afraid. Lose more weight if you have a pot my man.

Also as a side note, fuck pot bellies. A fiend of mine has a pot belly and he constantly scratches around it, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
Post a pic op. I want to laugh
>>
>>35513767
>tfw have the same
>tfw never did yoga
I always thought it was just shit posture. didnt realise I was fucked until I tried to correct my posture in front of a mirror and realized that not matter what I did, I still have a potbelly.
>>
>>35514145
>In acting training we learn to do and undo this shit. Quite a lot of people learn to hold their stomachs in automatically - myself included. It's apparently good for your posture.

Yes, the problem is I somehow have unlearned how to pull the stomach in. Vacuum pose doesn't help, but maybe I am doing it wrong. I can lie down on my back for 5-10 minutes - BAM flat belly. However, as soon as I stand or sit around for a few minutes, the potbelly is back.

>>35514053
I actually have abs. And I regularly break rocks. Dunno what your problem is.

>>35514602
I dunno what to say, man. Sorry.

>>35513993
>Anyone have that vacuum guide with the australian cunt in it ?
Would also be interested. Bump.
>>
>>35514686
Post a current pls. Would love to see the abs paired with a potbelly and the fists of a man who regularly breaks rocks.
This will be a top kek. Strap in folks
>>
File: Skeleton.png (673 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Skeleton.png
673 KB, 960x720
>>35515225
Waiting for op to deliver
>>
>>35513767
>that pic

So because they are athletes, they are trying to look good?
>>
File: 1400625123027.jpg (72 KB, 586x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400625123027.jpg
72 KB, 586x419
>>35515265
>>
>>35515281
doping isnt the same as roiding anyway

blood doping is popular in every sport, hard to test for, and has huge benefits
>>
You don't have to go full corset. Just a few belts and some cleverly placed tennis balls will do.
>>
>>35513767
Try going vacuums?
Will post the progression if wanted
>>
>>35517351
Pls post
>>
>>35517517
>>
>>35517580
>>
>>35517596
Last one anon

GL
>>
>>35513767

Why do you disregard the advice that you seek and you know will work.

You don't want to wear a corset. Who gives a fuck if you're wearing a corset seriously. Just wear one and get it sorted and combine it with stomach vacuums

Seriously I don't understand people like you.

>I need help with X it's really important. I've been look for help in many places but can't find a solution. It's serious

No problem do Y

>I don't want to do Y what else can I do

Fuck off and die in a fire
>>
>>35517610
Thank you bb
>>
>>35517722
I largely agree with you but I see no harm in looking for alternatives
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
Thread DB ID: 393307

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.