[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: experiences with Yohimbine, Epimedium, and other stimulating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Yohimbine.jpg (38KB, 594x514px) Image search: [Google]
Yohimbine.jpg
38KB, 594x514px
ITT: experiences with Yohimbine, Epimedium, and other stimulating supplements.
>>
>>35512772

>take EC stack after reading Lyle's PSMF crash diet book trying to jump start my diet
>eat at a huge deficit, only eating about 1.2k calories a day, pure Keto diet no carbs
>stop needing to get coffee, alert all day, never feel tired, feel absolutely amazing
>hunger is 0 at all times, force myself to eat because I know I have to for every meal
>stop doing any sort of working out since summer was rolling around and was working the warehouse anyways
>lose 14 lbs in two weeks, thought it was probably water weight so i didn't find it alarming at all
>one day some fag co-worker ate my lunch, warehouse is many miles from any food, so leaving for lunch wasn't an option
>Uh oh, i've never missed a meal while on this shit and at such a deficit
>end of day, start driving home, feel the world start to black out around me
>sense dull, time seems to slow down, my thoughts begin to slow down, i can barely walk
>fuck fuck fuck im going to die or something
>go to nearby mall, try to eat something, end up buying some shitty ass corndog, ANYTHING to get something in me
>take like 3 bites and feel like i'm going to vomit because it tastes like shit, not because the food was bad, but because my body just didn't want that shit or something
>sit on a chair, put my head down and just black out
>wake up hours later at the mall, feeling weak but can get around
>go home, eat, sleep, wake up fine
>never miss meal again, lock up my lunches in a locked box
>people laugh, but it's literally life or death for me so they can eat shit

Never miss a meal.
>>
>>35512888

Also, just as a side note, I ended up keeping that 10 lbs of the 14 lbs I lost permanently, so I guess it wasn't all just water weight.

[spoiler]I think borderline anorexic, I'm 5'9 and I only weighed 150 lbs when I did that EC stack thing, pretty fucking retarded, but I felt like I was pretty large. I've been on so many crash and absurd diets. I need help.[/spoiler]
>>
Tried yohimbine.

Took it with caffeine, and was perfectly fine. I think it helped with my cut. I was worried at first about using it, but I had absolutely no negative side effects except maybe a small increase in sweating.
>>
OP here, what about for the penis?
>>
>>35513125
whatchoo mean?

I felt a bit more randy if that's what you're looking for. Pretty intense boners while on it.
>>
on EC stack now, day 6. I have to literally force myself to eat and I went from food being my friend, entertainment, solace, comfort and life long addiction to having to argue with myself to eat SOMETHING.
>>
>take yohimbine
>get permanent boner

never do it brehs
>>
>>35513163
Yohimbine is supposed a penis stimulant, and Epimedium is the same as Horny Goat Weed
>>
Ecigs are great, nicotine standalone is good if already take coffee or adderall
>>
Does Yohimbine actually help with losing stubborn fat? Or does it just raise your TDEE? Someone redpill me please
>>
>>35514052
>Does Yohimbine actually help with losing stubborn fat? Or does it just raise your TDEE?
Same thing. Spot reduction is a myth.
>>
>>35514052
>>35514228
Also, if you actually have extra spot-fat, you might check out posture and fixing it if its a problem, as well as making sure circulation is decent by stretch training and probably some cardio.
>>
Yohimbine hasn't affected me noticeably. It doesn't seem to be hurting me.
>>
I used to take a proper dose eca stack but now I just pop an ephedrine tab if i need to curb hunger for a day.

As for yohimbine, well I scared to take it pre workout but when I did I had no sides. Cant really tell if it works but will continue to take it fasted pre workout.
>>
>>35512772
I take Ritalin, 20mg doses 2x/day (40mg total). This is by prescription for ADHD.
It's an appetite suppressant, is it giving me any other weight loss benefits? Can I combine it with EC or Yohimbe etc.? I want a cutting supplement but idk if I want to do dnp and I only need to lose 10-15 pounds anyway.
>>
>>35514052
I can't answer for everyone but for me, yohimbine works. I usually have a pretty slim waist. It was about 29 inches. I took yohimbine for a while, did the sme cardio, and after maybe just 6 months, now my waist is at 27 inches and I'm still deadlifting 300+ lbs. 2 inches is a pretty good difference when the waist is already that slim on someone who's always been slim. I want 4pl8 deadlift someday but still want a very slim waist. Yohimbine seems to be helping me do that, as well as creatine Hcl - not monohydrate - so that I don't bloat.
>>
>>35514430
Plenty of stimulants increase fat burning without having to rely on appetite suppression. For Ritalin, there's probably more information through Google or Scholar.
>>
I just got yohimbine today i weigh 75 kg so how much should i take for a first dose?

5-10 mg? I think i read that I'd need 15 mg for the normal day but to take a little less on first day.

I wait 30-60 min before leaving for cardio right? Do i do this on an empty stomach or with food?
>>
>>35514690
Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:

14 mg for a 150lb person
18 mg for a 200lb person
22 mg for a 250lb person
Supplementation is most effective between meals or during short term fasting.

Caution should be exercised at higher body weight, since the cardiovascular system may not be prepared to handle a stimulatory agent such as yohimbine. When supplementing yohimbine for the first time, always start with a half-dose and assess tolerance before proceeding.
Caution should also be exercised since many supplements containing yohimbine either do not list how much yohimbine is included, or if they do, the actual dose ranges from 25-150% of the dose listed. Since the dosage may be higher than listed, this is extra reason to start with a lower dose.
When pairing yohimbine with other stimulatory agents, half-dose both supplements and work up to the recommended dose cautiously, as two supplements can interact negatively.

http://examine.com/supplements/Yohimbine/
>>
>>35514731
thank you for the information
>>
>>35514731
Any sub-$10 powders from Amazon?

Any clue of the dose amount in this?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006ZIUKG
>>
>>35515320
You need to do more research if you're thinking of buying yohimbe.

You want yohimbine hcl. It's a mistake that could cost you dearly. Go with powder city bulk powder. Like $5 when I bought it.

http://www.amazon.com/Yohimbine-HCL-Powder-10-Grams/dp/B00REPXEM0/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1452119957&sr=1-2&keywords=yohimbine+hcl+powder
>>
>>35515822
Is it worth it for non-weight effects? Energy and circulation?
>>
>>35515994
that's a very subjective judgement.

Personally? I would use it, but I was only on it during the last 10lbs of my cut. It's a stimulant, so it'd be similar to just taking caffeine.
>>
>>35516269
Yeah, and multiple types of stimulants have unique effects -- e.g., nicotine and caffeine.
>>
>>35516315
That's why I said it'd be similar to taking caffeine.
>>
If you can only get Yohimbe bark, how much do you make for tea?
>>
>>35516369
unless you live in some retarded place, you can get yohimbine hcl
>>
>>35513169
That's what adderall does to me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.