[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fasting results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (7).jpg (13KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
13KB, 284x423px
If I water fast for 1-3 weeks, what kind of weight loss can I expect?

Anyone have water fast results without trying to get me to buy a book?
>>
>>35511876

why would anyone do this shit??

are you retarded ... it does nothing for you but fuck you up

fucking meme NYR retard

heres what you do:

1. throw out everything you ever heard about diets
2. form good habits
3. transform good habits into eating better
4. sustain your diet
5. actually lose weight in the long run doing so
>>
>>35511876
Your coffin would be considerably lighter, yes.

That is, unless you do it under 24/7 doctor supervision and follow all their orders, then you can lose about 300 pounds a year.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm
>>
You will water fast for 1-3 days feeling like shit before you break and order a 3000 calorie pizza binge. If you happen to be successful you'll probably have a heart attack due to sodium/potassium/electrolyte imbalance and lose BEST case scenario, 10 pounds or so. Just do an EC stack and stop thinking you can be the special snowflake exception that doesnt have to put in time to get results.
>>
not what I've been looking for, but good advice and information nonetheless

>>35511893
not an NYR, lost a good amount so far, just getting sick of the pace and plateau
>>
File: 1450460562193.jpg (283KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1450460562193.jpg
283KB, 1000x1333px
>>35512238

>just getting sick of the pace

never going to make it

you are inside your body for the rest of your life and life moves at this pace. Get used to it.

Theres no shortcut to success.

This is a long life project here not a "hurr durr i lose some weight in a few months" kind of thing.
>>
>>35511893

This is great advice OP. You're gonna fuck yourself up if you don't eat for that long. It's not so much about macros as your body has ways of making cellular energy from fat/muscle but these reactions require specific enzymes that require cofactors (vitamins and minerals) to be assembled and function correctly. Your body's function will decrease possibly to the point of permanent detriment. Would not advise.
>>
>>35511876
I did 2 weeks once, it was okay, but there are probably better ways of losing weight. I went for a one hour walk every evening. I lost 4 kg all in all, although it's hard to say, as there are a few kilos that you lose during the first two days and gain back the day after fasting. I didn't regain the weight until I started lifting, but that's a matter of self-discipline.

It does however teach you a LOT about yourself, hunger, appetite and how to deal with them. The first week felt really just great, the second week was a little harder, but not by much.

>>35511914
This guy is clueless. As long as you don't go completely crazy with the length of your fast you don't need 24/7 doctor supervision, that's just retarded. If you want to feel safe you can go to a doctor once a week or something, but it's not that important. The human is basically made to sustain this easily, people keep making a big deal out of it, even though it's nothing. I actually knew one fatty who seriously thought you'd die if you don't eat anything for three days. He believed that.
>>
>implying i've never dieted before

24kg down so far so am capable, but its been way too long. sick of plateau. can't do EC stack since its banned in aus

>>35512339
thanks about as much as I was looking to do.
>>
>>35512537

if ur that retarded just use DNP faggot
>>
>>35512339
>As long as you don't go completely crazy with the length
I'm pretty sure 3 weeks is pushing it desu senpai
>>
>>35512739
Yeah, that's about where I'd draw the line, especially if your health is not the best, i.e. you are obese. When I did the two weeks I was in pretty much perfect health.

Still, "24/7 medical supervision" is certainly NOT needed. Looking at your general health once a week is pretty much all you need (and of course in case somethings wrong). Medical complications during a fast are very rare though. Most people experience the opposite.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.