[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking Compliments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: kkardashian-07.jpg (75KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
kkardashian-07.jpg
75KB, 435x580px
Anyone else find it hard to adjust to girls suddenly paying them compliments them all the time? I'm so used to them looking right through me that I don't know how to react.
>>
>I don't know how to react.
Look right through them.
>>
"you too" has never let me down
>>
>>35511701
I have a bad habit of pointing out a negative in myself when someone compliments me. So what I've been doing is just saying thanks and smiling. I have to remind myself constantly that I don't need to say more than that
>>
Does deferring compliments make me look beta? Like I'm trying to hard to act humble or something
>>
>>35511725
Haha this

>qt: wow you're really smart can you help me out sometime after class
>"haha I'm actually not I just work hard"
>...
>>
File: 1431311733676.png (184KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431311733676.png
184KB, 320x480px
>>35511751
Are you me...
>>
OP here. I think my problem is that I have trouble believing it because I still feel the same.
>>
>>35511701
I usually just put a confused-judgemental look on my face and say "thanks"

You know the look girls give to losers who try to ask them on a date? The look of disbelief that such a loser would even talk to them.

Yeah. That look. I guarantee you it works perfectly. They will try their best to justify why they complimented you. Which either means they will compliment you even more, or talk about themselves to make them seem more like you.
>>
>>35511924
why would you want to do that though? then nobody will want to compliment you ever again
>>
>>35512060
It would only have that effect if people told other people that it happened. And nobody wants to tell the story of complimenting someone and it backfiring.
>>
>>35512060
Newfriend detected
You obviously have no idea how women work. They love getting treated shit. Why do you think they always crawl back to their asshole exes? There's something in their mind that associates disrespect with pleasure and dumps a heap of dopamine so they think they're doing the right thing.

Welcome to women.
>>
>>35512100
alright but you still alienated someone for no reason, what would you get out of that
>>
>>35512114
>You obviously have no idea how women work
that's true, but I'm not sure how much I trust the PUA negging stuff either, it seems kind of dumb
>>
>>35512139
Yeah it totally isn't the basis of attraction. Have you ever fucked a real woman? Not a girl or college feminist, like a legit wears sexy make up and perfume with lengerie under a dress woman. If you have you should know if you don't neg she will find someone who will and cuck your shit up
>>
>>35512139
Well to be honest in depends on the woman.
Some of them love clinginess and guys who control their lives. Typically these women have daddy issues or have a psycho ex.
Some of them hate the exact same shit, typically brought up strictly and not many exes. They love it when you're indifferent to their compliments because it's something new, girls aren't used to being rejected so it's interesting and exciting to them. Also makes you seem like more of an alpha male and makes you more desirable because you're not desperate. It depends on the woman how you act, you have to judge that for yourself. But women are wired differently to men in order to ensure evolutionary success, it's just how natural selection is.
>>
>>35512177
OP is clearly young, plus girls are more attractive, especially if you're sexually experienced and can take the lead. I love nothing more than to teach a girl new things about her body and how to pleasure it
>>
>>35512205
God damn, you sound like a huge creep anon.
>>
>>35512177
>Have you ever fucked a real woman?
Nope, 19yo kissless virgin. I feel like I'm not really attracted to stereotypically 'hot' girls though. I'm not even saying that to lower my standards, I don't really find women (like Emma Watson who seems to be considered a 9 or 10) very attractive. I've been told I'm hot by several girls, I just have no idea how to approach women without being 'creepy' and when push comes to shove I act pretty beta. I'm not OP btw
>>
>>35511751

>implying this isn't the correct answer to fend leeching bitches off
>>
>>35512230
Try it out some time familiar I bet you'll like it too
>>
>>35512292
Na, as an adult male I find woman who know what they want and give it to them better than they've ever had it. No borderline pedo 'Let me teach you about ur body babe ;)' shit for me.

>>35512263
High school I take it? Then yeah, negging is for 5 or so years from now, at least 2 years into college
>>
File: 1451760412687.jpg (137KB, 1080x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1451760412687.jpg
137KB, 1080x1122px
>>35511751
Fuck, everytime.

Why bros.
>>
Protip: even if you don't feel it, you say thanks and smile. That's it.
>>
I had to adjust to it, and it was rough.

Basically just say thanks. I lost 90lbs and everyone makes it out to be some act of God, when really all I did was not be a fat ass.

Gf's grandma wouldn't stop going on an on about how much of an accomplishment it was, and how proud she was of me. I just kept nodding, saying thank you, and that anyone can do it under the right circumstances. (having some self-control and a calorie tracker)

What really gets to me though is when people refuse to believe that it's as simple as eating less and moving more. Sometimes they're persistent in me telling them what pills/diets/secrets I used. That or when people tell me I'm wrong, or flat-out refuse to accept that it's this simple.
>>
>>35512272
No the real answer would be "what do you have to trade", if she goes full tumblr and calls you a creep you turn that shit 360 degrees right back on her making it sexual.
>>
>>35512716
This, the whole this and nothing but this.
>>
>>35512177
>Have you ever fucked a real woman?
>legit
>lengerie
>cuck your shit

i doubt you have either guy
>>
>>35511701

>"Anyone else find it hard to adjust to girls suddenly paying them compliments them all the time?"
>get compliments from older people while I was a child
>get compliments from girls when I was a teenager
>get compliments after that too
>work out
>now also get compliments regarding my body

never had that feeling to be honest but I know what you mean cause now I get compliments from guys too
>>
>>35511701
yeah, they're pitying you not mirin, you fucking cock sucker
>>
>>35511701
I can deal with compliments, the constant poking, touching, and "accidental" contact on the other hand... I mean I don't walk around pinching fat or slapping man tits, why do they think its ok to grope me. It was even worse before I donated my hair. "Ooh I've never seen your hair down,anon," they just fucking touch it and run a hand down my back squeeze my arm or brush my ass with the other hand... muscle mass shrinks your personal space or some shit?
>>
>>35514443

seconding this. Sometimes i just wanna smack em like BACK THE FUCK OFF but noooooo society say's its wrong.
>>
>semi awkward laugh
>thanks

usually how it goes
>>
I have a gf that I don't exactly repsect, I'm not a total dick and respect her enough to not be classed as one but I am kind of a cunt towards her and she can't get enough of it, loves me beyond the stars and i dont get it, dating 12 year olds suck.
>>
>>35514443
Next time they feel you up grab a handful of boob and say you believe in equality between the genders.
>>
>>35515219
Kek
>>
>>35511701
>Qt receptionist girl asks if i have a girl in my life
No unfortunately i have never
>youre a good looking guy
Walked away saying I hope so loudly

Just fucking end my suffering senpai
>>
>>35515219
I actually did that couple of times and I ran into positive feedback
That being said, I was in hs and never had problems with interacting with other humans
>>
File: IMG_4069.png (957KB, 1300x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4069.png
957KB, 1300x864px
>>35511701
say:
"I know" and laugh, while looking in their eyes
>get laid
you're whalecum anons
>>
File: 1451259085339.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
1451259085339.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>35512042
That is a sore ass hair>>35512060
Itsfun
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.