[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we have this sexist divide between male and female locker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: datasss.jpg (92KB, 720x667px) Image search: [Google]
datasss.jpg
92KB, 720x667px
Why do we have this sexist divide between male and female locker rooms? Shouldnt everyone just use the same facilities and shower together if we are commited to an equal society? Imagine how nice it would be to shower next to a qt 3,14 cardiobunny after a good workout, maybe even lend her some soap. Think about the level of equalness that would foster. So I say to Mr Gym Culture, tear down that wall!
>>
>>35511181

That just wouldnt work, females are weak humans.. imagine 5 chads helicoptering theire cocks in front of a few woman.. they would literaly cry.

also imagine how nice it would be to shower next to a 400lb whale
>>
>>35511181
Right, no idea how that could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>35511197
joke's on you, 400lb whales don't shower after the gym.
>>
>>35511206
Jokes on you, 400lb whales don't go to the gym
>>
>>35511181

There would be too much sex. This is a gym not a Roman orgy you degenerate scum.
>>
>>35511328
>too much sex.

sure thing Cillian O'Murphy
>>
>>35511181
feminism is closer to puritanism towards woman than egalitarianism

it assumes women are weak and in need of more protections

look at the gender segregation and safe space hours that already happen

if anything the "equal society" which really means "feminist society" future is fully gender segregated gyms where you never have a chance of seeing a women at all
>>
>>35511181
If you ever visited a darkroom or sex cinema you would know this wouldn´t work...
>>
>>35511429

>future is fully gender segregated gyms where you
never have a chance of seeing a women at all
>future

there are probably around 20 female only gyms in my area already ... the gym i go to has one too and it is the only one that offers a sauna out of 4 in that city
>>
That doesn't work cause men are pervs and there would be loads of men """working out""" in case there was a chance to see naked womyn.

I'd be personally okay with that if it was for young hot men only, but taking a shower in front of some fat old man or some arab idiot is just pretty much something I have nightmares of.

And it's about privacy. In western culture nudity = sex, therefore straight men and women can not be placed into same place naked. It would make people feel uncomfortable. That doesn't happen among one's own sex cause majority of the people are straight so there's no sexual tension. Between straight people there usually always his, yet it's not usually mutual.
>>
>>35511666

/thread

op's idea would lead to infinite arab shower rape
>>
>>35511666
>implying every human is not bisexual and is only hetero from social programming
>>
>>35511666
>waah guys would go to see nice looking naked women
>i would totally be okay if it was young hot men only

right into the trash your opinion goes.
>>
>>35511666

nice trips 2Pac bro
>>
What about separate locker rooms for attractive and unattractive people, both unisex.
>>
>>35511826
Totally acceptable
>>
>>35511826
No, the unattractive one needs to be split up. Out of mercy, if nothing else. No one wants to shower next to some saggy land whale or dad bod faggot.

Also, in order to get into the attractive uneedsex showers, you have to submit proof of health and vasectomy, that way there's no fear of stds, getting preggers, or conned into shotgun wedding child support.
>>
>be weak willed
>filled with test from lifting heavy objects for the past straight hour
>hit da showers
>10/10 hot babe spotted

thats how rape happens op
>>
File: 13479117379.gif (2MB, 421x384px) Image search: [Google]
13479117379.gif
2MB, 421x384px
>>35511757
Except, ya know, even rats are naturally attracted to the opposite sex, which would imply that homosexuality is the programmed version. ..Too much masturbating around male scents.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12213516
>>
>>35512159
I'm Norwegian and there's way more cuties than uglies. Like 95% cuties.
>>
>>35512159
wtf dude how am I supposed to nofap16 if you put this here >:(
>>
>>35512159
that one dude with the huge diagonal boob has the largest boobs male or female
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.