[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I have a problem. I have a major operation coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

Hey /fit/, I have a problem. I have a major operation coming up in 5 weeks and I've just found out that i'm too fat for it.

I need a BMI under 28, I'm currently just over 31 at 192 lbs and 5'7. I'm also female if that changes anything.

Basically, I need to loose like 30lbs in 5 weeks. What do you recommend? Thanks.
>>
Are there any supplements that you'd recommend?

Would straight up starving myself work? I know I have the will power to do it.
>>
cut your leg off. also....

read the sticky
>>
>>35510954
Do Not Panic or do PSMF
>>
>>35510983
>192lbs
>5'7
>I have the will power to starve myself
>>
>>35510954
It's "lose" not "loose" you dumbass
>>
>>35511053
Only one tho, don't forget a smaller height increases your BMI.
Only mentioning that in case you are really american.
>>
>>35510954
Eat less. Gradually for the first week, because obviously you have a heavy diet.

There are no supplements that will make you drop 30 pounds.

Eat an egg and toast for breakfast (no bacon), ceaser salad for lunch (can be as big as you want), and maybe some chicken for dinner (not fucking kfc-tier shit).
>>
>>35510954
Water lots and lots of water and nutrient supplements. Because you are basically going to starve yourself.
>>
>>35511102
The shock of an instant supplement diet might actually kill her, anon.
>>
>>35511056
why?

>>35511053
i have read the sticky, which doesn't cover anything about rapid weight loss. Health doesn't even matter. I will do pretty much anything.
>>
>>35511102
any recommended supplements?

>>35511101
I get that there's no miracle drug that will do the trick, but can you recommend anything that may help?
>>
>>35511140
basically no. I'm not a doctor or a pharmacist. Do your own research if you really want to do supplements.

I don't think you need them, though. Just eat less.
>>
>>35511118
it certainly does cover rapid weight loss. this is how everyone knows you didnt read it.
>>
>>35511118
Drink lots and lots of water.
Eat lots of green vegetables with no seasoning or sauce (salt, pepper, mustard, etc are fine).
Eat a piece of lean meat or fish a day.
Don't exert yourself or work during this time.
Take vitamin/mineral supllements.
You're aiming for 500 calories a day.

It's going to be pure hell, and you'll have all kinds of side effects (no energy to do anything, cold all the time, maybe hallucinations), and you're probably still not gonna make it in time.

Should have started earlier.
>>
I seem to be getting a lot of mixed answers, some saying super low cal and do nothing, others saying 1000 ish calories and lots of exercise.

I get that the second option would be better long term, but that's not what i'm talking about here. I need to loose as much weight in 5 weeks as physically possible.

So far, i've completely cut out alcohol and gone down to one meal a day, typically grilled chicken chicken, rice or tinned beans. Only vitamins i'm taking is Berocca.
>>
>>35511227
See this anon's post:>>35511191
That's basically the extent of what you'll get from /fit/.
>>
>>35511227
I've tried what you're trying.
You are trying to lose a pound a day, which means you're literally starving.
For 5 weeks.
However you do it, it's a bad idea, and could actually put you in hospital if your willpower was high enough to go through with it.

The fastest way to actually lose weight without major risk is about a 1000 cal deficit. Which means you'll lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks, possibly 15. And that will still make you feel like shit.
>>
>>35511063
this.
>not going to make it
>>
>>35510954
READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU COLOSSAL HAMPLANET
>>
DNP
N
P
>>
File: froggy_is_tired_of_this.jpg (238KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
froggy_is_tired_of_this.jpg
238KB, 1337x1289px
>30 in 5
>6lbs a week
Have you tried cocaine?
>>
>>35511428
I have, but i'm poor.

>>35511392
I thought DNP was way too likely to kill you?
>>
What's the operation op? Is this your wake up call. It's do or literally die now isn't it
>>
I'm 5'7" and 243 come at me bro
>>
>>35511435
There's always crack or heroin for the poorfags looking to drop dangerous amounts of weight in a month.

Or you know. Reschedule your surgery and spend a few months getting your fat ass in shape shape you don't die under the knife.
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 365x214px
>loose
>>
DNP is starting to seem like a very tempting option. Opinions on this?
>>
Isn't DNP that miracle weight loss drug?

I don't recommend it. But me personally just eat less and use an elliptical 45-60 mins 6 days a week. I dropped 20+ lbs in two weeks. If you don't have access walk 90 minutes a day or more as much as you can but do it everyday. Losing weight is so easy. Also stop drinking soda. Not even 1. Every soda makes you need to walk an extra two miles probably. Stay away from anything but water coffee or tea. A small glass of juice won't kill you. But the bigger it is the farthet you are getting from your goal.
>>
File: 3TY3Aya.png (100KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
3TY3Aya.png
100KB, 1254x261px
>>35510954

>im also female
>im a female
>i must be special

kill yourself fatty
>>
>>35511559
When you say soda, does that include sugar / calorie free ones too?
>>
>>35511428

>6 lbs a week
>21000 calories a week deficit needed
>equates to 10 days worth of food
>one week..10 days...
>even eating nothing at all wouldn't make it
>would need to eat nothing at all for a week straight for five weeks straight AND cardio like a motherfucker until you drop
>eat nothing and run four hours a day for five weeks straight

Not possible.
>>
>>35511538
Yes, this. Literally the only realistic easy without starving yourself, which in itself is really bad for surgery
>>
>>35511609
I'm now trying to find a decent article on other prescription drugs DNP can fuck with. Anyone have any resources?
>>
>>35511538
Take a gram. I hear skeletons weight like 10lbs max.
>>
>>35511626
I don't want to die quite yet thanks
>>
>>35511601
It's kinda possible cause fatties retain a LOT of water in their bodies from all the carbs and sodium in their diet.
If they start eating a low carb diet with low sodium and drink lots of water, they often lose 10 lbs. right off the bat.
>>
>I'm also female
Why do you all always make sure to let everyone know you're female? It just makes it seem like you're craving attention.
>>
File: 1447954526084.jpg (35KB, 602x376px) Image search: [Google]
1447954526084.jpg
35KB, 602x376px
Remember this thread in a week when some cow shows up dead in an article for taking medical advice from a fitness board on a Chinese cartoon forum.

Seriously why isn't rescheduling an option. Will you die if you don't have it in 5 weeks? Reasonable weight loss is like 2 pound a week on a serious cut. 15 weeks if you actually stick to your calories and less if you workout on top of it. About 3 months for you to stop being a fat shit and not die from whatever operation this is.

>mfw it's probably gastric bypass because you're fucking lazy and seek instant gratification.
>>
>>35511659
Even at 20 pounds surplus that's still 4 pounds a week for somebody that was so weak willed that they let themselves get to a 30+ bmi in the first place. Practically nobody gets the diet right within the first month unsupervised. She'll just fail on a deficit that strict and come out fatter.
>>
>>35511662

No, she's saying that because a lot of normies believe there are different rules for men and women gaining/losing weight. You shouldn't be surpised if you're on /fit/ longer than a week. It's mom science.

Anyway, OP, it 's almost impossible. Can't you reschedule? Whatever you do don't stop eating AND start exercising heavily, you'll kill yourself.
>>
>>35511731
Nope, I think DNP is the answer.
>>
You should be in good condition for major surgery. You can't possibly lose that weight and not die on the table, whatever they are doing. Reschedule and start changing your diet.
>>
>>35511118
>I will do pretty much anything.
Cut off your leg then. It's the fastest way of dropping weight I can think of.
>>
>>35511750
Be sure to keep funny browser tabs open as a salute to /fit/ when they find your melted body.
>>
>>35511772
will do.
>>
>>35510954
A pound is approximately 3500 Calories.

You need to lose 30 pounds in 35 days. So, you need to eat about 3000 calories less than maintenance a day. According to a TDEE calculator, you burn about 2000 a day sitting around with light work outs a couple times a week. So its basically impossible to lose that weight.

The only chance you have, is if your diet is pure shit, which is probably is, you'll also lose about 10 or so pounds of water weight if you do a No carb high fat diet, so try keto out.
>>
>>35511750
DNP would probably help, but, I am sure she'd fuck it up. You get huge hunger cravings while on DNP, and she didn't get 190 by ignoring hunger cravings.
>>
>>35511839
not going to lie, I got to 190 by being a fucking useless stoner.
>>
>>35511839

Wouldn't she have to take a rather high dose?

I was reading up on DNP, and no fucking way would I ever risk vision problems for weight loss. I just had serious eye problems for the last 4 month and it is the scariest thing not knowing whether or not you will lose your sight. OP is crazy trying this on a whim.
>>
>>35511897
That's true also, women have had documented cataract problems with DNP.

I'd suggest against it OP.

>>35511877
It's all good, most of us got here because we started off as fat fucks and wanted to make a change! Who cares if you might not make it by surgury time, get started on that shit right now. RIght fucking now. Not tomorrow, not after breakfast, right now.

And as I suggested >>35511820
Go for keto diet, it gets hate here, but, by eating no carbs you will definitely shed a TON of water weight, which, even though your body fat percentage would remain the same, you'd be 10 pounds lighter. Then you only need to lose 20 pounds, which is a lot closer. Perhaps if you took off 10 in water weight and 10 in fat, they'd perform the surgery
>>
>>35511970

I'd follow this advice - try keto and cut out all candy and soft drinks. Maybe it'll be enough.

Whatever you do OP, be careful. And come back here after surgery, lots of folks trying to make it in 2016 so you're not alone. It's never too late to get healthy.
>>
>>35511227
The absolute best is super low cal AND lots of exercise you fat cow
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.