[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he natty? Did he ever divulge his diet/routine details? Dem abs tho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: taytay.jpg (48KB, 411x650px) Image search: [Google]
taytay.jpg
48KB, 411x650px
Is he natty? Did he ever divulge his diet/routine details? Dem abs tho
>>
>>35507551
nah man definitely on that bicycle
>>
>>35507551
a basic cycle at least
>>
>>35507551
Celebs also use shrink wrap method, meaning you bulk like crazy then cut really hard right before shooting. Skin takes longer to adjust to the new muscle mass so its tight and they look cut as fuck. Lasts for a few weeks and then the skin adjusts, not reliable for long lasting aesthetic. Definitely cycling tho.
>>
Aparantly he is 5'8 and around 75kg. He looks good and athletic, but his body is nothing special. Achievable with 1-2 years of working out.

Natty
>>
>>35507955
He got it in less than 1 year tho (look how he looked in Twilight 1 and how he changed in Twilight 2).
>>
>>35507963
Give pic. If I google him all i can find is DYEL upon DYEL.

Honestly one could easly have his physique without ever lifting, just a little dieting.
>>
>>35507990
lol
>>
>>35507551

Looks natty as fuck. This one is just a good pic of him in good lighting.

>>35507990

Most of the gains you make are in the first year anyways.
>>
>>35507990
>Honestly one could easly have his physique without ever lifting, just a little dieting.
gr8 b8 desu, have a (you)
>>
You could get that physique in under a year of lifting, natty.

Is everyone on /fit/ retarded? Do any of you lift?

Quality dropped significantly with the New Year (not that 2015 was a good year for /fit/). What is happening?
>>
this is just what normal people look like with less fat, of course hes natty
>>
>>35508430
2015 was worse than 2014, and that's really saying something.
>>
>>35507990
>>35508436
ok
>>
File: 1410500023905.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410500023905.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>35507551
>cutting that long glorious hair he had
One day I'll find him and he will pay for that heresy.
>>
>>35508430
>under a year
Good fucking luck
>>
>>35508445
Only way to save it is to keep making quality posts.
>>
might be on a cycle, but that body is definitely achievable natty
>>
>>35508633
That was a wig you fag
>>
>>35508709
It was actually his hair, in an interview he said how happy he was to cut that because of the amount of time it took to keep it.
>>
>>35508445
stopped going on /fit/ in 2012, came back in 2014, I can say the memes were better in 2015 but otherwise /fit/ hasn't changed. Less people on brosplit and more on strength routines.
>>
>>35507990
>Honestly one could easly have his physique without ever lifting, just a little dieting
sure if you inject some roids in your ass
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.