[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone lift to have this sort of lifestyle? If so, stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 000001.gif (2MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
000001.gif
2MB, 450x188px
Does anyone lift to have this sort of lifestyle?
If so, stop. It's too late.
You're born into this type of life, or you work hard for it. If you have to work hard for it, chances are you'll be too old to enjoy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A
>>
As if i want to be some tryhard cali faggot trying to prove my life is interesting
>>
>>35505002
>never going to experience 0:42 of that video

the feels
>>
>>35505002
This video is just one big advertisement
>>
>>35505002
yea, damn shame i aint rich so i can afford all that shit huh
>>
>>35505227
you lost the lottery
>>
>>35505002
i sure wish i was rich and good looking
>>
>>35505043

/threadddddddd
>>
>living life through a go pro
>>
You know, I see things like this and think about how strange life is.

Let's take a short moment to look back a couple hundred, if not thousand, years. You had kings ruling over vast amounts of land filled with paupers who had to grow their own food, sew their own clothes, and build their own homes. These people were the epitome of the saying "dirt poor" while the king was rich beyond measure. Every luxury was afforded to the kings with no questions asked.

But lets analyze the video we just saw.
>pretty girlfriend
>traveling
>surfing/snowboarding
>skydiving
>driving nice cars
>mansions
>etc

In today's society, many of the above things are available to the working class. Skydiving doesn't cost too much as long as you just go a couple times. Surfing/snowboarding is essentially free (snowboarding costs money to go to the slopes) once you buy a board which doesn't cost too much. Getting a pretty girlfriend is difficult but doesn't require millions of dollars and through a little persuasion to workout, you both can be very attractive.

Driving nice cars and mansions are objectively more difficult to achieve, especially at his level, but it's probably the least exciting thing on the list and the one with the most upkeep cost. Living in a small affordable home and saving money for traveling is much more frugal and much more achievable. And I would even say it's very rewarding to have your own home and maintain it to your level of satisfaction.

So while many of you feel as though life is cruel and difficult, remember that there once were paupers who could only dream of doing the things kings did. You meanwhile can do many similar things these guys did in that video. You may not do it with his level of flamboyance and flair, but you can do it.

Go out and enjoy life. Stop worrying about others. Craft your own life out of what you have available.
>>
No, I work on my body so I can pass the PST to get into the seals.

I have a finance degree so I know where to put my 40k bonus and other bonuses I'll get for shooting ISIS in the face. Since I'll be spending most of my time doing missions, on boats, etc, I won't have any bullshit cash outflows like rent that most people have. I'll leave all my assets to my next of kin who can then live like this.

I won't get :42, but I will be a crazy mean motherfucker who everyone wants to be friends with JIC SHTF.
>>
>>35505002

I don't know how to explain this feeling, but did anyone else cringe a bit while watching that video? like the target audience for that shit is the most basic, turbo-normal consumer in the 21st century. it was just so generic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.