[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever overloaded caffeine and then went to the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Has anyone ever overloaded caffeine and then went to the gym? I just had the worst experience at the gym today with that.

I usually drink coffee only when I'm not using pre workout, but this morning I had two big cups. Before I left the house I absentmindedly took a couple scoops of my brother's pre workout and after drinking it, I then realized what I've done.

I started having bad stomach cramps. Then I felt like I was in some weird state of confusion and lightheadedness when I lifted. I also started having this feverish feel. My body felt weak and uncomfortably tingly. I still feel like shit because of it.
>>
Not overdose but strong dose.
Suck it up you pussy.
>>
Had a cup of coffee before the gym today, then a scoop of Mr.hyde at the gym, 2 1/2 hour workout, now I'm in the bath trying to calm down lol
>>
>>35504921

I accidentally took two grams a few months ago and I thought I was going to die

Caffeine not even once.
>>
>started lifting with brother in law as Auschwitz mode
>five foot and nine inches
>one hundred and twenty pounds
>brother in law is six foot two, two hundred twenty pounds
>2011
>"bro i got this stuff called jack3d"
>take it before working out for the first time
>thirty minutes in, start feeling pukey
>run to bathroom, barf my guts out
>shakey and feel like shit the rest of the day
>never sleep again

and i don't take preworkouts ever since
>>
>>35504921
Drank like a half of a gallon once...that was a very sleepless night
>>
Na Brah. Caffeine hit me hard one day and I hit an old 1rm squat for 3 reps. Haven't had a workout that good for about 6 months. "Tingly" probably beta-alanine. Caffeine wont fuck you up hard until you reach 1-2g+
>>
>>35504921

Shakiness & and all other side effects go away if you take it with L-Theanine.
>>
caffeine is for losers
>>
If you take too much caffeine take some datura, it will help alleviate the side effects
>>
I love caffeine... I drink like 4 cups of coffee a day. Pre-workout is for plebeians though.
>>
>>35504978
If you take too much caffeine take some ketamine, it will help alleviate the side effects
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.