[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I started this shit around 6 months ago and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1448052738204.png (514KB, 808x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1448052738204.png
514KB, 808x1498px
Hey /fit/. I started this shit around 6 months ago and I've been bulking the entire time. It's time to start cutting. This shit is harder than I thought and I'm not really sure what the best food is since its my first cut ever.

I figured I would ask you brahs what your favorite cutting food is. Thanks in advanced senpai. I love you all <3
>>
>>35503225
>I started this shit around 6 months ago
>It's time to start cutting
Are you sure? Do you have any muscles yet?
>>
>>35503239
I started out skinny fat and I saw myself on the path of just getting fat. Gonna cut for a while then clean bulk
>>
My favorite cutting food is TDEE-500 calories of everything I usually eat.

Today I had a huge plate full of potatoes with sour cream and smoked makerel. It had shit macros, but I kinda saved up for it during the day by eating only egg whites and a shake for breakfast and skipping lunch.

Do what works for you.
Oh, and if you really want to stuff your face during a cut, lean meat with carrots and green vegetables does the trick. It's literally impossible to overeat on that.

>select all images with steak
>>
>>35503278
I'm gonna a take your advice about lean meats and veggies. I've currently just been having small portions of shit I would use to bulk and those low volume feels leave me starving
>>
File: 1446171631384.jpg (105KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
1446171631384.jpg
105KB, 500x668px
I'm on my second cut breh.

My first had me drop from 300 to 180.

I then attempted to clean bulk and.....Kinda succeeded? it didn't go perfectly and I shoulda stopped about a month before I did but whateves my lifts went up

Anywho, don't mean to blog post, My advice is.

-Eggs! Filling as hell and you can do a lot with them.

>>35503278
Like this dude said, lean meat and veggies are weirdly filling. Someone will come in here and argue for or against keto now but that's ok. My suggestion is to push towards low carb just for satiation sake.

Black Coffee is your friend

Avoid bread.

My favorite cutting food is pulled chicken on flour tortillas. maybe with some veggie if I'm really feeling crazy.
>>
>>35503405
Cut your carbs in half (or even less), don't drink any calories, don't consume any sugar, and do some more cardio.
Then you can still eat till your full on a cut. Just don't eat after you're full, or when you're not hungry.
>>
IF dude, eat one meal in the evening and that's it. Pretty hard to overeat on one meal.
>>
>>35503532
Muslim bro here. The year long Ramadan method is awesome
>>
>>35503616
Can you even drink water on that dude
>>
>>35503687
During the actual month of Ramadan you can't drink water before sunset. I was joking about Ramadan mode all year.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.