[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: cabbage.jpg (7KB, 241x210px) Image search: [Google]
cabbage.jpg
7KB, 241x210px
Any vegans making gains here?
>>
>>35502271
Nope... we checked.

Sorry. :(
>>
>>35502271
No sorry
>>
>>35502271
>>35502271
>attempting to get protein from quinoa and nuts
>attempting to squeeze blood from a stone
>making sick gains

Please pick the first two and not the last one.
>>
>>35502297
>>35502320
Why not?
>>
File: 1437347174320.jpg (1MB, 2700x1809px) Image search: [Google]
1437347174320.jpg
1MB, 2700x1809px
>>35502346
tfw meat gives you cancer and saturated fats that increase the chance of cardiovascular disease.
Enjoy your bacon
>>
>>35502271
Vegans can make just as awesome of gains as anyone else, provided they get enough protein.

Whey powder would be a great idea for a vegan and highly recommended.

The problem is they get all faggy when it comes to whey powder and try to use that awful tasting pea protein powder instead. Turns out t's pure gainz goblin bullshit that has something like 20% of the amount of protein that whey powder has. Shit is awful.
>>
>>35502402
Burnt meat gives you cancer. If you burn an artichoke it'll probably have the same effect.

Correlation does not equal causation. Some of the places with the most longevity in the world still eat fish and meat.
>>
>>35502402
If that was true, why would you give something nice and tasty up just to live one or two years longer at an age where everything you're doing hurts and you're basically just waiting to die
>>
>>35502423
You do know that whey is a dairy product right?
Whey is definitely not vegan.
>>
>>35502271

NO!!

I've been eating vegan for 5 months and all of my gains have stopped!

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>35502423
>whey

Why not just inject cow estrogen and forego the protein shake
>>
File: AfghanStray.jpg (337KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
AfghanStray.jpg
337KB, 1280x853px
My endurance runs have improved. My digestion is on point, and I never experience the occasional abdominal cramps I used to get when I ate animal products. I also sleep easier and have more vivid dreams. I have no idea how correlated these things are, although I certainly have seen no negative impact since making the switch.
>>
>>35502402
>tfw meat gives you cancer and saturated fats that increase the chance of cardiovascular disease.
>Enjoy your bacon

>tfw vegan retards not realizing most nuts also have saturated fats (less than meat though)
>tfw vegan retards not realizing to get the same amount of protein from nuts and veggies as meat eaters, they have to eat a shit ton of nuts and leaves, (which will equate to equal or a bit less saturated fats than meats) and then have to lift with damn close to 1 kg of damn nuts and leaves in them compared to 200-300 grams of meat
;)
>>
>>35502689
is this bait?
god damn i hope it is.
what youre doing wrong is either not eating any meat which = protein
or, not eating nearly 1kg of leaves and nuts a day to get close to the same ammount of protein a meat eater gets.
>inb4 legumes
you need to eat 500 grams to equal more or less 150 grams of meat
>>
>>35503632

>thinks a vegan diet is nuts and leaves
>calls other people retarded
>>
>>35503632
It's just cured/processed meat that gives you cancer faggot
>>
As a vegan I don't think a general belongs here. You can just not make a second one
>>
>>35504797
Don't tell me what to do
>>
Vegetarian without milk, still eat eggs. chickpeas, kidney beans, feels gud.
>>
New Vegan here! I fucking love being vegan. Not worrying about "muh lean beef" and just eating a shit ton of fruits and veggies makes me feel fucking great. I'm stuffing my face with stuff that tastes better than candy and I'm actually LOSING weight
>>
>>35506909
My lifts are stronger too
>>
Honestly I'm eating only fish now and I'm feeling good. Hitting my protein and fat in take is down a little. Shit load more veggies. I'm feeling the same but my skin is clearing up. Before I was eating mainly baked or broiled meats, chicken or flank stank.
I don't think being vegan or vegetarian is any better for you, but people who don't eat enough veggies and too much processed shit like fast food are definitely unhealthy even if they're fitting macros. Like candito eating mcdonalds and taco bell on a cut just doesn't sound healthy at all.
>>
>>35507004
Me again.
Ignore all the errors I'm tired and on drugs, but rereading this it just makes sense to have more vegetables. Anyone who doesn't eat veggies regularly is soon dumb.
>>
>>35502271
lolno... vegans can't/don't make gains.
>>
is it possible for whey to give me gyno? never had any gyno and was skelli mode forever, tried lifting before but after no gains because i was eating too little,

been lifting 6 months and had good gains, been using whey this time aroung and have developed a very light gyno and my right nipple kinda hurts... could this be the whey?
>>
>>35502271
I've been making some gains.
Started SS 5 months ago as spooky skeleton. Upped my calorie intake to 3500, focusing on beans, oats, lentils, rice, etc.

Weight: 65 kg -> 80 kg
Started all my lifts with just the bar. Current stats for 3x5:
Squat: 90kg
Deadlift 120kg
Bench: 75kg
OHP: 40kg

Could've been more if my form was better, been fixing some mistakes the last weeks.
>>
>>35508921

soy will absolutely give you tits. Wheyladies!
>>
>>35509223
im not eating soy nigga.. just whey
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.