[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the girl i thought i loved Fuck everyone else I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1389138229394.jpg (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389138229394.jpg
137KB, 500x500px
Fuck the girl i thought i loved
Fuck everyone else

I'm going to make it, on my own, just for myself.
Fuck girls, fuck everyone else.

Will SL give me upper body gains too?
>>
Bump

Don't want to end in T-Rex mode whilest doing squats 3x a week.
>>
No it won't, now go back to your parties where you belong normalfag, and find a nice girl to whine to about your /nogains/
>>
>>35499316
Why won't it?
>>
>starts lifting because of a girl
>claims to be lifting for self
N G M I
G
M
I
>>
>>35499333
I'm mad at myself for doing that in the first place anon, i want to change that attitude.
>>
>>35499330
I'm just shooting the shit my man, you can literally do anything as a beginner and see gains, don't worry about it.
>>
>>35499377
You got me there for a second anon. I do feel upper body soreness after doing bench and rows though not too much when i'm doing dls and squats. Anything wrong with "only" doing squats,bench,rows for a while and see where that takes me?
>>
>>35499352
>claims to already be lifting
>asks basic question about SL
N G M I
G
M
I
>>
>>35499395
Well of course i'm asking questions about a routine, because i'm unsure if it will give me the results i'm looking for.
>>
>>35499246
Add accessory lifts to SL.

SL's great for people starting out because you can still consistently make gains at that volume. Just know that at some point you're not going to be able to keep that up. A few months down the line you'll need to switch to 3x5 to keep progressing every workout.
>>
>>35499389
Honestly don't listen to the memes about curls and just do them every other workout and you'll thank me. I did SL for a couple months and noticed my arms just looked like shit compared to the rest of my body
>>
>>35499433
I'm nearly 2 months in now, so still a beginner, maybe something for my triceps and traps?
I do feel my traps after squatting, but triceps not so much.
>>35499438
So you're recommending curls with SL?
>>
>>35499438
Any god tier triceps accessories? Rope extensions hurt my elbows.
Curling 50kg atm but my triceps are lacking.
>>
Bumping for more stuff to integrate into SL.
>>
>>35499451
...Are you wondering why you don't feel your triceps after squatting?
>>
>>35499479
No, just sayin that i don't feel my triceps in general that much after working out.
>>
OP I need you to do two things. 1, chill the fuck out. 2, read up on more exercises.

You want accessories to SL? Go for it. But don't hang on /fit/'s every little word for each exercise. The individual exercise doesn't matter, just that you're hitting the muscle group.

Chest?
Weighted dips
Dumbbell chest work

Back?
Weighted chin/pull up
Heavy dumbbell row
Back extension
Lat pull down

Triceps?
There's like a hundred different cable exercises for triceps
Also dips
Dumbbell tricep work

Shoulders?
Lateral raises
Dumbbell OHP
Face pulls
Other cable shit

Biceps?
Barbell or dumbbell curls
Cable shit

Legs?
Calf exercises
Leg press

It doesn't matter what exercises you do so long as you're hitting the muscle group you want to.

Use a challenging weight but not one that is too much. Shoot for sets of 8-12 on accessory work.

Also don't go overboard and try to do like every exercise I listed here. You'll burn yourself out on volume.
>>
>>35499456
Probably because your triceps aren't developed enough yet or you're not doing the exercise properly. Lower the weight and focus on form, try to squeeze with your triceps when you're pulling down
>>
>>35499246
Make sure you do the dips and pullups.
The trex meme comes from people who only did the squat,press,DL/squat,bench,DL routine for the entire 6 months, when you're supposed to add in dips and pullups after 2 weeks.

Also, accessory lifts are god tier for SS/SL. Do some chest flies and some lat pulldowns and you'll be good.
Just remember these are beginner routines meant to give you a foundation to build on later. You'll look better, but you won't come out looking like rich piana no matter how long you do it.
>>
>>35499538
I am more relaxed now anon, don't worry.
Thanks a bunch anon, saved that list.

I'll probably incorporate some skullcrushers maybe.

>>35499541
>Dips and pullups
Alright, just got to figure out where in the seven names the pullup bar is supposed to be in my tiny ass gym.

>but you won't come out looking like rich piana
But i wanted to high definition synthol look anon.
>>
>>35499578
>I'll probably incorporate some skullcrushers maybe.

Another exercise I forgot about. See, there's tons of different lifts to do. Just choose ones you like that hit the muscle groups you want, and do them the same day you're doing compound work for that muscle.
>>
>>35499602
I.e. do skullcrusher when i'm doing...? Which workout of SL?
>>
>>35499609
I would work tricep stuff when you do bench press.
>>
>>35499628
Fair enough, i'll try that.
One other question, do i HAVE to take fucking 90 seconds of rest inbetween sets?
I could literally take 60 seconds and not take forever and an hour to finish my workout, plus since my gym only has one squat rack, i'm the only one blocking it for an hour when i'm doing the DL routine.
>>
>>35499578
Do your racks not have pullup bars?
Oh man, you might be better off buying one of those doorway pullup bars.

Personally, I'm home gym master race, so I don't know that feel.
>>
>>35499649
>do i HAVE to take fucking 90 seconds of rest inbetween sets

Nope. Take however much time you need. Right now you're starting out, you're at lighter weight, if you need less than 90s rest, just go for the next set.

But as you keep adding weight, it will get punishing. And you will need the full rest, possibly more, to be able to finish the next set.

But yeah, if you rest 30s and feel ready for the next set, jump right in.
>>
>>35499666
Have yet to see some.
>Home gym
Oh i'd wish for one anon, but can't afford the place for that just yet.

>>35499685
>But yeah, if you rest 30s and feel ready for the next set, jump right in.
Sounds good, i'll do that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.