[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why fat people suck so much at discipline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: fatfuck.jpg (70KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
70KB, 560x420px
Serious question to former fat fucks, why do fat fucks can't into self-control? Do they like to dissapoint everyone around them?

Pic related. This fat fuck postponed his new book. Again.

>Believe me, it gave me no pleasure to type those words. You're disappointed, and you're not alone. My editors and publishers are disappointed, HBO is disappointed, my agents and foreign publishers and translators are disappointed... but no one could possibly be more disappointed than me. For months now I have wanted nothing so much as to be able to say, "I have completed and delivered THE WINDS OF WINTER" on or before the last day of 2015.

>But the book's not done.

>Nor is it likely to be finished tomorrow, or next week. Yes, there's a lot written. Hundreds of pages. Dozens of chapters. (Those 'no pages done' reports were insane, the usual garbage internet journalism that I have learned to despise). But there's also a lot still left to write. I am months away still... and that's if the writing goes well. (Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't.) Chapters still to write, of course... but also rewriting. I always do a lot of rewriting, sometimes just polishing, sometimes pretty major restructures.
>>
File: 0000B4.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
0000B4.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>35497460
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAaAAAAAa
PLEASE DON'T DIE BEFORE YOU FINISH YOUR BOOKS. I DON'T WANT THIS TO END LIKE DUNE

AAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
They associate tasty things with happiness.
>>
It's not so much that being fat begets poor discipline, but the other way around.

People with poor discipline can't control many aspects of their lives (i.e financial, health) and that's why they get fat
>>
File: genkai smoking.jpg (216KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
genkai smoking.jpg
216KB, 720x540px
He'll die before finishing the series.
>>
File: kimlikes.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
kimlikes.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>35497551
kek.
>>
They're depressed/eat to get some dopamine
>>
>>35497551
I don't know what you're saying the series is long over
>>
File: QT4H77w.jpg (25KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
QT4H77w.jpg
25KB, 312x445px
Why do you presume your opinion matters regarding the quality and pace of writing?
You and me literally don't know shit about writing.

Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>35497492
>giving a shit about this fat fuck's lousy transposition of The War of the Roses
Shiggydiggy, anon.
Read better books.
>>
>>35497617
thanks anon, I'll check it out once I'm done with dune.
>>
File: 1420483947436.jpg (137KB, 465x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420483947436.jpg
137KB, 465x720px
>>35497460
more than likely because of sugar. It doesnt just turn to fat super easily, it also stops your leptin hormone so your brain always thinks its fucking starving.
>>
>>35497460
Maybe it's not just discipline? Writers block is a thing. I will gladly wait a few more months than read a subpar book that was forced out.

As to your question: most of us fat fucks are either lazy or mentally ill. The constant hunger makes you filled with food 24/7 and that in turn leaves you with no energy. If you don't have any energy you can't force yourself to do anything.

For example: tracking my progress I managed to lose about 10kg (from 115 at 185cm or 6'1) and already feel MUCH better. However when the holidays came and the old fatass in me said "just this once" I started pigging out and only got back on track January 2nd. During those days came "tommorow", "just a bit", etc excuses. I almost fell back into the whole shove food down your throat, feel bad about yourself, sleep, repeat routine. When you're in that cycle you constantly feel tired and unsatisfied and the only things that bring you any joy are food, video games and the occasional jerk and clean.
>>
>>35497460

At least he's actually finishing the damn thing, being honest about the time it takes, and not just David Foster Wallacing out because muh, writing is hard.

Writing is incredibly hard and often takes way longer than even the writer could have expected to complete something. Would you rather a shitty book?
>>
>>35497617

Yeah, also this. There are thousands and thousands of good, great books out there to keep you occupied while waiting for this mythical dragons crap.
>>
>>35497460
This guy should never have sold his story rights to make the TV show until he was done. All it's done is distracted him with promotion tours/interviews/scriptwriting/casting etc etc. Then he says he never writes when he's on the road, which is all the time. When he finally does get home, he decides to work on some comic books and a fucking encyclopedia of a universe that isn't even fucking complete yet.
>>
>>35497460
former fat fuck here. was fat because of eating shit food and not exercising. the problem with cramming shit food into your face on an hourly basis is that it makes you feel like shit, and gives you no energy to do much else besides eat shit food. the problem is, when you stop eating shit food and start eating prime food, you feel EVEN MORE LIKE SHIT, and all you can think about is delicious shit food. its like you go into shit food withdrawl, and this will last between 2-4 weeks, depending on how much of a fat fuck you are.

if you make it past 4 weeks of headaches and stomach grinding and pancake dreams, which for most fat fucks is fucking impossible, youll be amazing at how great you feel eating prime food, and will actually be grossed out by your old diet. then comes exercise, which is identical to giving up shit food - it hurts like balls at first, makes everything under your fat hurt, and you realize you need to do this several times a week for well over a year to lose your chunky goodness. this is incredibly difficult for someone who has pretty much never walked over 30 meters all at once before, and will keep most fat fucks sitting on a couch.

motivation when you're nice and lean and healthy isnt an issue, but try to imagine what its like to carry 100lbs on your back all the time, combined with the crippling depression associated with eating shit food and the fact that walking for more than 5 minutes will make you sore for days. it sucks and is a tough spiral to break out of.
>>
>>35497512
has anyone else noticed how the banquet scenes are far more detailed than anything else in the books? every drip of butter described in fatty detail
>>
>>35497460
Fat people don't suck at discipline because they are fat. They become fat fucks BECAUSE of their lack of discipline.
>>
>>35497689
Oh and forgot to mention: the show producers are now going to finish the story for him, which to the majority of people out there will be considered canon, effectively cucking him of his own creation
>>
i wasn't that fat (89kg at 1,83) but i felt disgusting, i can't imagine how do 100kg+ people feel about their bodies.
i also see some recipes on fb and literally feel disgusted by some sugary shit, i saw a oreo churro with tons of butter and suggar, that shit made me disgusted for the whole day
>>
>>35497630
Many, many books on that war. I don't remember whose book I read- it was twenty years ago. Plebbit likes Alison Weir's War of the Roses though. Smash through whatever preview chapter you can find and you should be able to tell if it's good for you.
Other big inspiration text for Georgie Porgy was Ivanhoe. Good fun.
>>
>>35497630
>thanks anon, I'll check it out once I'm done with dune.
THE WAR OF THE ROSES IS NOT A BOOK YOU STUPID FUCK, IT'S AN ACTUAL HISTORICAL EVENT
>>
>>35497598
this is not accurate everyone knows that bears in the magic universe are 2/2 this should be 16/1
>>
File: 1425466064430.jpg (236KB, 1024x808px) Image search: [Google]
1425466064430.jpg
236KB, 1024x808px
>>35497460
Because they lack fucking discipline and are lazy hacks.

Prime example is berserk. I know Miura isn't fat, but he's been working on berserk for 25 years and there is no goddamn end in site. He just falls back on being a lazy bitch
>>
>i hate myself
>food makes me feel good
>eat
>get fatter and uglier
>i hate myself
>food makes me feel good
>eat
>get fatter and uglier

its circular. and after years of eating shit food your spirit begins to break down and things like discipline become non existent.
>>
>>35497774
Thanks anon I'm going to read that.

>tfw you've read all the good fantasy
>>
>>35497460
fat people dont suck at disipline. people who suck at discipline get fat.
>>
>>35497630
I hope this is just a shitty b8, or you are refering to books about the war
>>35497617
Meh, it's better than most other fantasy novels, except maybe the dark tower
>>
>>35498159
>I hope this is just a shitty b8, or you are refering to books about the war
what do you mean? I was talking about the books about the war. Maybe that's something I can read next after dune stuff
>>
>>35498182
because i thought, you think the war of roses is a book. My bad
>>
>>35497460
Not surprised, GRRM is probably the slowest writer in history, and he spends too much time watching football.

Something horrible is going to Wun Wun, after the season the Giants had.
>>
>>35497551
I actually want this to happen, and I'm a huge got fan.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.