[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CrossFit discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: stephen-amell-body.jpg (24KB, 336x378px) Image search: [Google]
stephen-amell-body.jpg
24KB, 336x378px
I don`t understand what the hate on crossfit is?
Why do you guys hate Crossfit so much? Doesn't Stephen Amell follow a crossfit program?
Didn't 300 training regimen consist of crossfit?

I mean, most people follow good form when they do it. There are bad bunch in every kind of group but I don't understand why you gays hate it so much?
>>
>>35497084

we dont hate CrossFit we hate the culture around it and all the autism that comes with it - its also objectively less effective.

If it helps fatties fine but these people are like some cult, similar to vegans and people that vape.

They cant shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>35497099
But you talk about it more than they do
>>
>>35497108

?

i posted this in a CrossFit related thread because someone asked about CrossFit.

Are you autistic?
>>
>>35497084
>endurance based training is now crossfit

wew lad
>>
>>35497084

If you find a good box with good trainers and small groups up to 10 people you are fine.
Its a good all around training.

But as you just said...there are always some idiots in every sport.
>>
>>35497099
this

Also, if you fuck up your form while doing let's say a barbell curl, you cause significantly less damage than if you fuck up your form on a snatch. Most crossfit exercises require a decent level of skill to do properly, and it really places a lot of stress on your body if you do not do them properly. Which most people don't.
>>
File: 1442581110404.jpg (20KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1442581110404.jpg
20KB, 612x612px
>>
>>35497108
LOL
crosshitter logic, folks
>>
>>35497084

I hate crossfit cultists. If it gets people off the fucking couch.

It's the same as the P90X craze. It's not going to give you a 6 pack in 90 days, but if you do the routine for 90 days, you are far, far more likely to stick with a controlled diet and some form of exercise.

If someone goes to the gym 3 days a week to fucking crush a machine circuit and the smith machine, they are still beating the fat fucks eating doritos on the couch.
>>
>>35497084
>I don`t understand what the hate on crossfit is?
It's people like you.
People who think a sport and training for a sport are the same thing.
People who think people who train for Crossfit Games train the crossfit you retards follow.

If suddenly there was some influx of retards who'd claim that NBA players just play basketball all day to get their physique, we'd hate that too.
>>
>>35497084
my qualm with crossfit stems from the fact that the way in which they set up their workouts and quantify reps is by time and not the actual amount of times you lift the weight. That's why you get stuff like kipping pullups and mortal snatches, because they care about doing it fast, not doing it well.
>>
>>35497108
kek how many crossfit threads do you see on this board besides ones where people try to defend it?
>>
Crossfit is like natural selection, the retarded assholes who do it end up fucked up for life. The smarter ones lift normally and get 20x the gains with no injuries.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.