[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've starting eating more fruits and vegetables these past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I've starting eating more fruits and vegetables these past several months. And it just recently occurred to me that a blender would be convenient and help me with some of the vegetables.
So I bought one. (babys first blender)

I've been having fun experimenting making basic smoothies. When I say basic, I mean minimal ingredients, using mostly fruit and vegetables only. Nothing too fancy. I'm quite a poor college student.

So what do you recommend? Do you have any favorites?
>>
I always always always add
>>
>>35495389
oatmeal
Flax seed
Orange juice
Mixed berries
Banana
Greek yoghurt
>>
You need ice. You cant just go full retard with a shitload of fruit.

Smoothies are a delicious way of adding things like honey, nuts and greek yogurt to a "meal" but you just slurp it all at once. Also look into beeswax and other memes
>>
>>35495480
Oh for sure adding ice and some water most of the time. I'm thinking i'll pick up some almond milk.

I have a jar full of honey, what fruits or vegetables do you suggest go well with it?
>>
>>35495389
>Chocolate WPI powder
>Milk
>Ice
>Chia seeds
>Bananas
Swoleshake.
>>
>>35495507
every berry is good. Bananas are a staple.

My personal favorite taste is strawberry-banana-orange

every now and then acai-raspberry-blueberry or something like that is deicious too
>>
>>35495536
>Sun Warrior Protein (Chocolate flavor)
>Ice, water
>Chia seeds
>Blueberries
>Bananas
GOAT
>>
>>35495389
>Spinach
>Greek Yoghurt
>Banana
>Frozen berries or fruit of your choice
>Whey
>Flax seeds/Chia seeds/whatever the fuck you want
>almonds

I have mocha flavoured whey and mine comes out tasting like a choc banana berry smoothie of god-cum.
>>
Thanks for the suggestions so far amigos.

Any other favorite protein rich shakes?
>>
File: foodgasm_2016-01-04_1.jpg (2MB, 1928x5463px) Image search: [Google]
foodgasm_2016-01-04_1.jpg
2MB, 1928x5463px
>>35495389
>prepare ur anus
>>
>>35495389
Freeze your veg. Freeze kale, broccoli, spinach etc, blend that shit up with fruit and you won't even taste it. Get all the micronutrients without the horrendous flavour
>>
>>35495756
ok shitlord, how do i make all of these?
>>
>>35495389
Smoothies are the shit.

General smoothie tip: you can make your smoothie thicker by using frozen fruit. Adding ice will make your smoothie thinner.

My go to smoothie base is this:
Handfull of ice cubes
1 frozen banana
1 cup soy milk

Usually I add a scoop of chocolate whey. Other times I'll add other fruit for flavor. Strawberries or mangos if they are in season.

Bananas make a great smoothie base. Get a shit load of them at once, and once they're ripe, put them all in a plastic bag and stick that in the freezer. That shit will last for months. Also a frozen banana is super useful for smoothies. Adding one is guaranteed to thicken the smoothie, and the flavor isn't overpowering. You can think of it as a thickening agent.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.