[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I squatted 405 today and still have hank hill ass. Wtf senpai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (185KB, 750x974px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 750x974px
I squatted 405 today and still have hank hill ass. Wtf senpai how get ass like this girl? At what weight will I achieve dat ass?
>>
post ass
>>
That ass is primarily fat. If you want that ass you have to eat like shit and hope it all goes to your ass
>>
>>35495290
Why do you want a nigger ass? You another brainwashed whites girl?
>>
File: butt routine 2.png (396KB, 875x650px) Image search: [Google]
butt routine 2.png
396KB, 875x650px
Squats and deadlifts are not enough. You need to target the glutes specifically.
Barbell Hip Thrusts, glute bridges, kickbacks, bent-leg back extensions, pistol/tuck/split squats, etc.
>>
>>35495312
Post butt
>>
>>35495304
>405 squat
>girl

Op is a faggot
>>
>>35495483
no im a guy
never said i was a woman faglord
>>
>>35495492
Try actually contracting your glutes during the lift.
Squats are quad dominant anyways, add some accessories for dat ass.
>>
>>35495312
why do you think the glutes do something in hip thrusts that they dont do in squats?
>>
>>35495312
> low bar squats
>Sissy squats
> more than 4 reps on front squat
Do you even lift?
>>
>>35495290
oh man I would fuck that as then paint it, then sculpt it, the came on it again, then sleep on it and finally I would slice my throat and let my blood become a part of it
>>
>>35495290
Deload. Lifting heavy uses the primary muscles youre used to relying on. Use exercises that concentrate on the glutes like mentioned in>>35495312 before squatting so you build a better mind muscle connection. I find the best compound ass lift is lunges.

Source - finally building my weak ass chest after deloading 2pl8 bench plateau down to 1 pl8. Shit sucks but do it right the first time
>>
>>35495329
It's been posted before, and it's not impressive.
>>
>>35495905
It's a boy butt
Of course it won't look like OP's picture
>>
>>35495511
Until you reach an intermediate squat, it is possible to squat without really activating the glutes.

Even then, the squat is more leg dominated than glute dominated, and will build the leg faster than the glutes.

So, if you want a to build an ass, do things that directly activate the ass, and the best is barbell hipthrusts.
>>
>>35495290
you have to squat deep OP
>>
Disg>>35495290
Disgusting
>>
>>35495905

It's very impressive if you ask me.
>>
>>35495511
Why would completely different, probably even opposite movements work the same way?
>>
>>35495312
Post butt
>>
>>35495905
POST IT YOU FUCK, I WANT TO SEE
>>
>>35495290
It's not going to happen straight away, you can't just walk into a gym and wake up the next day looking like Arnold.

Keep at it faggit.
>>
File: A.jpg (19KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
19KB, 480x270px
>>35495290
>that ass
>>
>>35495290
Big asses does not come from big squat numbers, but high number of reps.
>>
Seeing as this is a squat thread, I must ask about butt winks.
What the hell is a butt wink and why is it considered bad?
>>
>>35495290
Use a lifting plug, bro, it will widen your hips over time, family. Wide hips are essential to having a large ass, coworker. It's also a great way to build muscles in your sphincter so you can grip your bf's cock better, casual acquaintance.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.