[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk into gym >Only one other guy there >Old guy doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1443752464865.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443752464865.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>Walk into gym
>Only one other guy there
>Old guy doing bicep curls in the corner
>Do my routine
>Get ready to leave an hour later
>Old guy still sitting in the corner doing curls
>>
>>35494269
EIGHT
>>
>>35494269
so fucking what, grow up and let people do with their lives (and biceps) whatever the fuck they want to do
>>
>>35494269
funny thing is, he probably thought YOU were the idiot for being in-and-out of the gym so quickly, instead of doing 50 sets of high-rep isolations.
>>
>go to the gym
>mexican man staring at me
>hit dumbell bench press
>hes on the cables staring at me
>go to water fountain
>turn and hes staring at me
>go home
im a boy
>>
I.bet he had bigger arms then you
>>
>>35494269
8-HOUR ARM WORKOUTS 'CMON
>>
>>35495917
Results speak for themselves. These are the people who look the same a year or two later, it doesn't matter what they think.
>>
>>35494269
>See this mid 40s guy in gym
>Looks pretty shredded
>Not sure what his body routine is because I only ever see him doing curls
>He starts with the lightest dumbbells, and moves up set by set to the heaviest
>Then back down
>Then back up again

Dunno if he's on some Rich Piana shit
>>
>>35495936
>Dunno if he's on some Rich Piana shit
if you take more than 4 scoops a day it does not mater what you do in the gym
>>
>be doing curls off to the side to get in my zone
>super set tricept because its arms day
>kid comes in and gives me weird look
>whatever.jpg
>keep going about routine taking propper rest times between supersets
>kid leaves after only an hour giving me same weird look as im finishing up last superset of curls and skull crushers
>>
>>35495971
>Implying that would even take an hour.
Supersets help you save time, not use more of it.
>>
File: anthony cmonsuntano.jpg (51KB, 1248x620px) Image search: [Google]
anthony cmonsuntano.jpg
51KB, 1248x620px
>doing squats with the bros
>whilst resting, some old fuck comes up to us
>tells us we need to wear shoes because of hygiene, we tell him it's not in the official rules
>he stares angrily at us for the rest of the hour until he leaves

no one actually enjoys wearing shoes while lifting
>>
>>35495931
:'CMON
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.