[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ reminder that SS is not a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: muhaesthetics.png (596KB, 936x595px) Image search: [Google]
muhaesthetics.png
596KB, 936x595px
>>
you should think about wearing pants
>>
>>35493843
last i checked, SS makes ur quads explode, not your calves fucking nooby
>>
File: 1451967059216.jpg (95KB, 486x658px) Image search: [Google]
1451967059216.jpg
95KB, 486x658px
>>35493871
>trying to justify those proportions
>>
>>35493843
Anything works when you're on roids though
>>
>>35494604

This. You could eat only 3 potatoes a day and sit on your ass all day while on roids and gain more muscle than someone eating properly and working out hard
>>
>>35493843
>doing SS long enough for that physique
Hes doing it wrong
>STARTING strength
Not "Keep going till you look like a misshaped golum" strength
>>
>>35496021

Texas method is the same exercise structure just periodized slightly differently
>>
File: cat stare reaction.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
cat stare reaction.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>35494704
hahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
wat
you fucking ignorant cunt
you just proved you have no idea how gear works
im guessing your either fat or really skinny and super bitter about people that look better than you
>>
>>35496062
Gotta be bait, but I'll bite in the off-chance that you've been lifting >2 years.

You have misunderstood how incredibly effective steroids are. He's actually correct and there is multiple studies that back this point up. Gear and nothing is better than busting your ass in terms of raw gains.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Actually, gear and not lifting was nearly twice as effective as the guys actually training.
>>
>>35496062
Wasn't there a study recently on roids + doing nothing versus not doing roids and working out and eating properly?
>>
>>35497541
Not the man you were replying to, but I doubt those people would have made those gains on '3 potatoes a day'.
>>
>>35497589
Maybe, I don't think he was being literal in regards to the food, 3 potatoes is like 400 cal and would put even the lightest guys in severe starvation mode. Gear and a shit diet is still going to destroy training hard and eating clean.
>>
If you actually wanna get strong and not look like shit try dinosaur training. SS is a relic from old memes on here that actually turned into a program people follow.
>>
>>35497616
>Gear and a shit diet is still going to destroy training hard and eating clean.
Could be, but that is speculation on your part, because the people in the study that you posted had the same diet.

>Two weeks before day 1, the men were instructed to begin following a standardized daily diet containing 36 kcal per kilogram of body weight, 1.5 g of protein per kilogram, and 100 percent of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. Compliance with the diet was verified every four weeks by three-day records of food consumption. The dietary intake was adjusted every two weeks on the basis of changes in body weight.
>>
>>35497631
SS and SL are relics since they were developed decades ago, but they are not memes.

You just fall for.the SS is a meme meme
>>
somebody get this guy some legs
>>
File: 2YearsSS.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2YearsSS.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
This is a legit starting strenth process.
If you want this look do this program
>>
>>35494704
No, thermodynamics still apply to people who use gear. They are just more efficient at converting the calories they consume into muscle tissues. If you eat 3 potatoes and do nothing on roids you will starve, just like any other idiot stupid enough to eat only 3 potatoes a day. The people who get great results on gear train harder than a natural lifter can train. The whole purpose of gear is so you can train harder than you could when you were natural to get better results. It is more efficient even with identical training and diet but AAS are not magic pills that make you swole.
>>
File: 1448937628078.jpg (30KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1448937628078.jpg
30KB, 533x388px
>>35497705
AHAHAHAHAA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.