[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saitama workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: feet.jpg (40KB, 553x521px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
40KB, 553x521px
So I started the saitama workout this year.

Aside from being really sore all over I now have an issue which will prevent me from doing the running.
Pain roughly along the marked area of my feet when I walk.

Started after/during the 10k on the 2nd pain was gone the next day so i did the 10k on the 3rd after that one I could barely walk on the right foot an slight pain on the left.
it has gotten a lot better since then, but I know I won't be able to run the 10k today with this pain.

Looked it up and might be a fracture might just be an overload on the tendon I'm not sure an can't afford to see a doctor.

If any of you might have a better idea of what it could be, or if I should do more than stay off it for a while lemme know.

I'm gunna keep doing the 100 each of pushups situps and squats though.

Moral of the story, don't go from barely any cardio to trying to do 10k every day.
>>
>>35493707
Streeeeetch
>>
>>35493707
I casually believe many people have tried the Saitama workout. Oh well time to go deadlift
>>
>>35493784
I was stretching. Any more than the basic runner stretches google search first result gets me that you suggest?

>>35493805
probably, I plan to do it for 3 years, not giving up yet. just gunna have to hold off on my 3 year counter until I can do the full 10k each day.
Will still do the other exercises in the meantime.
>>
>>35493895
What a waste of 3 years it will be

Theres TONS of actual bodyweight programs, this is just a shitty use of 30 mins of your day
>>
Can mods please ban these shitcunts
>>
>>35493707
I can't wait for the inevitable thread you'll post in a year or two about how you fucked your shit up with this meme-tier exercise.
>>
This workout will basically be nothing for you after a year if not less (not sure about the 10k) and after that you body will have almost completely adapted to your workout so you will make minimal gains. Go on >>>/asp/ and go to the bodyweight general thread, you'll get more help there.
>>
Assuming you're not trolling

Please don't do this "workout", it's just something written by a manga author and has no bearing on real fitness. I shouldn't have to tell you it won't make you into Saitama, you probably know that on some level, but in reality it's a terrible, pointless program (and I hesitate to even call it one) and it won't net you ANY of the results you want.

If you want reliable, proven, and FUN programs, the sticky should be the first place you look. It's a bastion of positive information.

6/10 for making me respond
>>
>>35493707

Weight?
>>
>>35493957
>>35494066
Waste of time it probably is.
But its not like I'm doing much better with my time.
If nothing else I'll be able to rep out 100 pushups easy after it.

>>35494038
Yeah, will make for a fun story right?

>>35494085
I'm 5'10 and about 215 lbs right now.
>>
>>35494110
>it's not like I'm doing anything better with my time

But why do it at all, then? You're far more likely to injure yourself than net any positive impact at all. If fitness is your goal, why not utilize the vast array or resources at your disposal, here at /fit/?
>>
File: 1440163784966.jpg (19KB, 313x288px) Image search: [Google]
1440163784966.jpg
19KB, 313x288px
>>35493707
>Moral of the story, don't go from barely any cardio to trying to do 10k every day.

No shit?
>>
>>35493707
Figures you would bitch out. What part of every single day did you not understand?!
Saitama specifically said that your bones hurt and make weird noises.
>>
>>35494132
To see where it goes.
I'm curious what kind of body this stuff will craft.
True it may end up injured and sad, but I want to see for myself.

>>35494152
well, that's why I'm not counting toward the three years until I am doing it all every day.
Just keeping ya'll updated.
If this world had monsters attacking and superheroes I would go run despite this pain.
But I'm not so deluded as to purposefully run on what could be a fracture in the real world.
>>
>>35494152
This

You must do EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
drop this stupid fucking meme workout, read the sticky and get a decent beginers workout and just stick to that

not only is it better for you, you will see 10x better results..
>>
>>35494110
>I'm 5'10 and about 215 lbs right now.

>215 lbs of fat
>I'm gonna run 10k/day
>why do my feet hurt

are you fucking kidding me?

do you even use running shoes?
>>
>>35494302
>I'm not so deluded

wrong

You're painfully deluded, and probably autistic as well. I know a couple people like you. You get some hairbrained idea in your head and you say dumb shit like, "I just have to SEE FOR MYSELF" when every person who knows or has done research tells you it's a terrible idea.

Whatever, man. It's your body. You're going to fail, and I just hope you don't injure yourself so badly that it turns you off of the idea of fitness forever, because the body you want is very much within your reach, as long as you do things properly.

>I know everyone says driving my car into a wall at 100mph won't end well, but I just have to see what it does to a human body, it's just research
>>
>>35494322
I don't have specific running shoes no.
And I'm only a little fat, not horribly so.

>>35494342
I know I'm a little deluded, but not to the point of ignoring an obvious injury.
With the crash you have test dummies and people who have actually done it to point to showing what it does.
Not currently anyone to point to for doing 100 of these exercises a day yet.
Hell after I bust my shit like many think I will you'll have me as an example aye.
>>
Might be a jones fracture
Avoid pressure on the area
>>
>>35494474
Pepole have done this before you. There's been thousands of "crash test dummys" before you so why not learn from their mistakes. Or be a fucking retard, I don't really care.
>>
>>35494474

>I don't have specific running shoes no.
>I don't have running shoes.
>I've never run in my life
>I'm gonna run 10k/day
>why do my feet hurt

>And I'm only a little fat, not horribly so.
>my BMI is 30.8
>I've never worked out in my life
>30.8 is classified as "Obese"
>I'm gonna run 10k without knowing how
>in fucking skate shoes or some shit
>why do my feet hurt

>I know I'm a little deluded, but not to the point of ignoring an obvious injury.

More than a little, friendo.
>>
>>35494536
You can't reason with an autist anon, he'll give up within the week
>>
>>35494474
remember to turn off a/c
>>
>>35494543
Lol ily anon
>>
>>35494543
>>my BMI is 30.8
>>I've never worked out in my life
>>30.8 is classified as "Obese"

I've worked out a little before
But holy shit......
I figured I was just a little out of shape and not too far overweight since I don't look bad in clothes and thought I only had a little pudge.
But fuck. I actually rate as obese.
I had no fucking idea.
I just measured my waist/hips and looked at the rough calculator for fat % and I'm at like ~30% body fat.
I would have to lose 40-60lbs to be at a reasonable weight.
FUCK......
I'm a fatfuck.......
>>
File: Shirt.jpg (547KB, 1207x1799px) Image search: [Google]
Shirt.jpg
547KB, 1207x1799px
>>35494771
>>
File: skin.jpg (448KB, 1149x1817px) Image search: [Google]
skin.jpg
448KB, 1149x1817px
>>35494963
Opens my eyes to think of myself as obese at this.
>>
Dude, just do some body weight and diet to get down to a good weight. After that you can run with less problems. One step at a time anon.
>>
>>35494978
Pls read sticky

You will make it

Just read sticky and do some actual shit
Pls
>>
Stop doing that retarded one punch meme workout and go lift you faggot.
>>
>>35493707
Kill yourself

Or better yet, stay on /a/ you weaboo trash.
>>
>>35494302
Stop being an autist about your stupid meme anime god damn
>>
Delete this thread. Read the sticky. Never trip again. Don't actually do the OPM workout. Do get running shoes. Do keep the cardio. Focus on your diet. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>35493707
what you should have done is something like walk 1k run 1k to make up your 10k, then drop the walking kms and increase the running kms, and make sure to toe strike. rest it for a while, take some anti-inflammatories and get some proper running shoes.
>>
>>35493707
The OPM Workout is a joke(literally)
It does not consider the strength a person has when starting it

It doesnt have rest days(your body needs time to recover and grow new muscle)

If you really need to do it try doing it in 4 day intervalls
day1)Squats
day2)pushups
day3)Run
day4)Squats
day5)pushups/squats
day6)Run

That probly needs to be adjusted but u get the idea
>>
>>35495804
You can do the squats/push ups every day with the abs, but the run needs to be broken up (and with proper form and equipment). The other thing to do is different abs, and push up techniques, and including pull ups
>>
If you're not an elaborate troll (which I think you are desu) look up stress fracture, that's what you got yourself
well done bub
>>
Cant believe there is people taking this training seriously, really, but I guess this is the japan weaboo world we live in.

Two bombs were not enough
>>
>>35493707
it
is
a
shit
work
out

it comes from a cartoon. it is literally a gag workout. you completely missed the point. fuck off and get a clue moron.
>>
Lmao! Even in the show Saitama gets made fun of for having such a basic workout.
He got his strength from his wish and dreams to defeat people with one punch.

Like the guy who ate too much crab and became crab guy.

Saitama did too much basic and became One Punch Man.

You'd be better off on the Rock Lee training kicking trees haha
>>
>>35494110
>Waste of time it probably is.
>But its not like I'm doing much better with my time.
But you could easily be doing something much better.

I mean how retarded do you have to be to do a workout that is stated to be retarded in tye manga itself?
>>
>>35493707
10 km a day is obviously too much to take. Do it every second day or and you should be fine though.

The rest of the routine is clearly missing something for your back. Cut out the sit ups (they suck anyway) and do a more balanced core workout instead, something for the obliques and lower back too (I always thought scooby's rotisserie is actually great for that). Also add some pull-ups, they are easily the best exercise you can do with your body weight. Setting yourself goals like "I do x reps of push-ups a day" are also not really the best way to approach a workout. Doing three sets of each exercise with one or two minute breaks in between until failure (or close to) will probably be more efficient.
>>
>>35494963
>>35494978
>looked liked you before going to the gym
Not even that bad, you could look pretty good in 1-2 years if you read the sticky.
Probably not because you're a retard.
>>
File: iZWg0.gif (760KB, 2544x1850px) Image search: [Google]
iZWg0.gif
760KB, 2544x1850px
IT'S A GAG WORKOUT, EVEN GENOS SAYS IT'S SHIT. Read this picture and start your climb to Mount Olympus. Even at your weight, it's not too late.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.