[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the minimal amount of equipment I need if I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: zyzz 5.png (267KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz 5.png
267KB, 500x299px
What's the minimal amount of equipment I need if I want to lift at home to get a Zyzz-tier body instead of a gym due to social anxiety or whatever

Hard mode: no drugs
>>
File: the last thing zyzz saw.webm (148KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
the last thing zyzz saw.webm
148KB, 384x288px
>>35493533

>Zyzz-tier body
>No drugs

I have some bad news for you m80
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1087x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1087x820px
>>35493533
>people can look at Zyzz's before and after pics and think that's doable natty when he roided hard for 4 years straight
Lmao
>>
>>35493533

you know why he died in a sauna of all places right?
>>
>>35494950

actually no, why is that
>>
>>35494915
8 to 10 is a regression?
>>
>>35494977

because he was on juice and some fat burner and shit and just went into a sauna

he also never did cardio + had heart problems

dude didnt give a fuck and paid the ultimate price

>zyzz
>natty

pick one
>>
>>35494986

Probably just off-cycle for a little while
>>
>>35493533
How about reading the sticky
>>
>>35493533
you might as well call 'no drugs' "chance of me ever losing my virginity mode" because its just not possible
>>
A hottub
>>
>>35494986
He's bigger but less cut.

Also angles and lighting.
>>
Wheel rolling thingy
Pair of heavy dumbbells(40-50lbs)
Pair of light dumbbells (15lbs)
Jumprope
Pullup bar
And you should be good
>>
whats the closest to zyzz you can acheive natty?
>>
>>35495022
I pick natty manlet zyzz and thats all there is to it
>>
>>35495118
DYEL detected.

no ability for progression.

OP recently i went to sports authority with interest in starting a home gym, so i can maybe chime in on this.

for $300 i got a 45lb barbell (not a great one, but with a little lube and love, i was able to set a PR on my babby weight snatch) and 335lb additional weight.

if you set the weight down on all your lifts (no excuse not to, as nothing you are lifting will be heavier than your deadlift, and you should always set your deadlift down - catching a clean in the hang position then setting it down is not that hard tbhfam) you don't even need a bumper platform or bumper plates..

just a floor.

that will allow you to OHP (by cleaning the weight up to the rack position), floor press, and deadlift.

following an actual routine.

for squats you will be fucked, but you can definitely clean some weight and then front squat it.
much much better than nothing.

also changing your foot position on hip thrusts can strongly target either your hamstrings or your quads (closer to your body for hams, farther away for quads).

you won't look like zyzz, but it is probably the best way to make natty gains on a budget.

looking back on it now, i am kinda regretting not having done this last year... feel like my gym subscription was a waste... but the access to cable machines was nice.
>>
>>35495284
or, you can do what this anon says and spend 50-100 usd for a squat rack and your life will be so much easier. Hell, you can even build it yourself
>>
>>35495320
holy shit where are you finding squat racks so cheap?

i have 50 bucks to burn literally tonight.
>>
>>35495404
fucking nowhere. try 500-700 usd.
>>
>>35495438
those were the prices i had seen.

high rep front squats are sufficient for gains, as long as you progress on volume.

and OP did say
>minimal amount of equipment
>>
File: 31ehdojVOYL._SY300_.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
31ehdojVOYL._SY300_.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>35495404
Check amazon. Also note these are aint power cages. Squat stand / simple chinese rack. Obviously not the best solution, but lightyears ahead of nothing.
Most of these guys are meant to take over 150kgs.
>>
>>35495052
Kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.