[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there an excuse for being fat, ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: 34o28108052143890.jpg (70KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
34o28108052143890.jpg
70KB, 540x405px
is there an excuse for being fat, ever?
>>
Trisomy 21
>>
Love for food.
>>
>>35493364
If your carrying twins
>>
>>35493364
/plg/
>>
>>35493364
Moving to the North Pole
>>
genetics
>>
>>35493364
after childbirth
>>
>>35493364
Is there a source or is this just too generic?
>>
>>35493448
yeah but only for a few months until they work to get that weight down.
>>
>>35493470
yeah I should probably clarify I mean like the first 3 months after child birth
>>
>>35493466
it's just some tumblr chick
http://the-promise-we-adored.tumblr.com/post/135366589903/wishing-you-were-here-3
>>
>>35493364
Being completely immobile in the fucking hospital if they were also tube feeding you lard. So no, not really
>>
Prader-Willi syndrome (especially if parents are shit). Literally slows metabolism, makes you retarded, makes you always hungry. No satiety. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
Mental shit like binge eating disorder, and without analyzing the problem before getting help with pills and/or therapist you can really rack up the weight. Shit sucks, though there isn't an excuse once you get the pills, it's all smooth sailing after that. Also no one really thinks of this as a problem and just that the fatty has no self control. Which is true but they can't help it.
>>
>>35494167
>girl problems
nah
>>
>>35493364
I'm fine with fatties being fatties. More attention and better chances for me at everything (sex, work, friends). Plain and fucking simple.
>>
File: student.jpg (99KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
student.jpg
99KB, 500x706px
>>35494442
This. I do hate seeing fatties but I know that they are pathetic Üntermensch and not a threat to my well-being
>>
>>35493364

A few years ago, I went hamplanet because a drunk driver hit me on my motorcycle. That being said I've emigrated from Snap City and I'm back to where I was before.

I only have my personal experiences, but just about the only "excuse" a fat person can make for being fat are the brief moments where you're not in control. I couldn't walk, let alone do any kind of physical activity without the very real chance of my spine pulling chute on me.
>>
>>35493364
quadriplegic. Even paraplegics can exercise.
>>
>>35494442
>>35494495

wish i were in the USA

all these fat people there would make my life so easy
>>
only things that should be fat are your dick and wallet
>>
>>35493364

Strongmen, weightlifters, powerlifters...

Real chronic illnesses and syndromes.
>>
>>35494495
its untermensch you fucking tryhard, the base is not the same as übermensch
>>
>>35494968
how bout you go fück yourself :^)
>>
>>35494165
This.
>>
>>35493364
Kids from ages 0-when they are free from their hamplanet parents grasp and not impressionable. I feel so sorry for fat kids and wish their parents would fucking die. Its basically enabling bullying.
>>
>>35493364
If you're a woman, yes. You can be fat all you want and men will still go for you. Men nowadays will do anything for pussy.
>>
>>35494929
>not doing SB - starting blinks.
>>
Apathy, depression
>>
>>35493364
NO NEVER
NO EXCUSES
>>
If you have shit parents its acceptable up to a point

Very low cutoff age though
>>
>>35495482
Yeah personally was like that till age 12 when I first started working out, at some point you become self aware and realize that shit isnt okay
>>
>>35493364
Certain types of brain cancer can make you fat. That's probably the only legit excuse. Or like that guy who got hit on a motorcycle, injury is pretty legit excuse.
>>
>>35493364
Knowing you'll be in harsh environment with lack of nourishment for some time / in a while, loading up so you'll have more to take from. simple
>>
>>35495854
>brain cancer makes you fat
No it doesn't.
>>
>>35493364
Female friend of mine snapped her back, was bedridden for 6 weeks in a small apt and had a psychosis and is now taking anti depression pills which have a sideeffect of slowing down your metabolism
Mix that with being bedridden and she gained weight whenever she ate more then 1000kcal and as a 180lbs woman (inb4 fat shes taller then most of you faggots cause Dutch) and you have a pretty good excuse for not beating yourself up over being fat cause the circumstances are against you
>>
>>35495051
XD, the last time you got laid was last year, and i mean 2014 faggot !
>>
>>35494495

>Üntermensch

stop triyng, you will never be part of the german masterrace shitskin.
>>
>>35493364
maybe if

>born in usa
>retarded family only giving you processed food
>grandma be like "eat everything on your plate"
>drink soda for every meal

bad parenting is a legit excuse imo, but maybe it's not even the parents to blame but the government for allowing cheap processed food to be sold everywhere (including school cafeteria)
>>
>>35496444
>anti depression pills which have a sideeffect of slowing down your metabolism
'no'
>180lbs woman (inb4 fat)
She 7'? No? She's fat as fuck then.
>>
>>35493364
not giving a fuck
>>
>>35493364
Only true "excuse" for men would be injury. Even then its not a good excuse. Women get another "excuse" with pregnancy, but I personally can't find a good reason why, other than "feeding two people instead of one".
>>
>>35493364
Squtting >3x bodyweight and benching 2x bodyweight while being fat as fuck.

This is the only time when being fat is not a disgrace.
>>
>>35495041
>>35496513
This was basically me. I was fat for pretty much my entire life, I think I would have been classified as overweight from around 1st grade and onward. Everyone in my family(except my little sister) was(and still are) fat. I know this won't make sense to a lot of who haven't been in my situation, but I never really knew that I was fat. No one ever told me that I was fat. I mean, they did, a lot. I was called names a lot, but I always shrugged it off or joked about it. I knew I was fat, but not THAT. Even at 320 pounds(I'm 5'11") I still considered myself just to be a bit overweight. The way you think when you're that size is just ridiculous. Those crazy examples of 500+ pound people are the standard by which you judge yourself, the fact that you can(barely) walk and sit in a chair somehow means your weight is fine. I mean, how would you know it's not fine? If you've been fat your entire life you have no idea what it's like to be normal, you don't know anything is wrong. The thing that finally made me lose weight was weighing myself on the scale in my grandmother's bathroom(we didn't have one at home). Seeing that I was 320 pounds fucking devastated me. I almost started crying in the bathroom, I had no fucking idea.

I'm pretty skinny now, at least by my standards(150 pounds) and I have to say that it still feels pretty weird to me. Just little things like how I can move my body and actually being able to feel/see my bones are still mindblowing to me. Loose skin/stretchmarks are so fucking disgusting though.
>>
Strongmen and people competing in the highest weight class who aren't going to win if they don't permabulk
>>
File: great job.gif (2MB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
great job.gif
2MB, 250x181px
>>35496621
>320 to 150
Goddamnit congrats Anon.
>>
>>35496582
>Using bodyweight ratios for fatties
I guess Eddie Hall is a disgrace because he can't deadlift over 520kg
>>
>>35496580
you know that women don't actually need to be fat when they're pregnant, they can eat 200 calories more than their normal intake and the baby would be fine.

the reason they gorge themselves when pregnant is because they have a reason to get voluntarily fat, eat like a pig and not get looked down upon
>>
File: skele vs fitizen.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
skele vs fitizen.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>35496621
gj man, i'm from an european country and my mom is a yoga teacher so i've been told what to eat and what not to eat from birth.

Also another thing is that unhealthy food is highly addictive, if you fall in once you'll just want more and more, but if you keep about a week clean you should be good and just eat your oats and veggies everyday
>>
I got had an autoimmune condition which was treated with high dose cortico steroids on and off for months which literally drained my muscles away and made me fat. I was benching 2 plate before and when I finally got back in the gym I was struggling with the bar

>m-muh
>>
>>35496671
hall is a disgrace because his WR got broken
>>
>>35496714
When? And by who
Also if so, hall will take it back easily, his last few attempts looked easy as hell and he didn't even hitch them when he's allowed to
>>
>>35493440
muh genetics
>>
>>35493364
for women, nice tits and maybe ass? With measure
>>
>>35496785
>fatty tits and fatty ass
>ever a good thing

idiot
>>
Only if you're underage and have fat parents who refuse to give you anything healthy to eat and have been shoving food down your throat since you were a baby to make you cry less

Once you're old enough to have a job and make your own choices then it's your own fault if you're overweight, but starting off as a fat, unhealthy fuck when you're 17 does make it harder
>>
>>35494495
>posts Nazi
>casts aside fellows

You're a fucking retard. That poster roughly translates to "Fight for your leader and your people."
>>
>>35494929
They can still eat right i gues.
>>
File: shinyu_gushi_nigirigame.jpg (11KB, 186x299px) Image search: [Google]
shinyu_gushi_nigirigame.jpg
11KB, 186x299px
>>35493364
>is there an excuse for being fat, ever?
No. Diet and exercise/lifting has been around nearly as long as humanity and civilization has. Unless you have a genetic problem( and 'bad' genetics can be overcome) or your handicapped ( and handicapped people work out/play sports like that guy with one arm who was an MMA fighter. Maria Kang was right there's no excuse. You can always do something, unless the computer 'AM' turned you into 'I have no mouth and I must scream".
>>
I knew a guy who was overweight his whole life until a doctor took the time to check his hormones and discovered they were way out of whack. Once corrected he slimmed down to a normal weight over the course of a few months without changing anything else.
>>
>>35493440
>implying little'uns can't be formed early with stretching and lifting
>>
being physically impaired to the point where you physically can't work out, and eating is one of the few things in life you can still enjoy
>>
>>35493364
sumo wrestling
>>
>>35496949
>fats
>fellow man
Does not compute

>>35494968
>>35496461
Oy vey
>>
>>35493364

bulking
>>
>>35496621
Learn to greentext reddit cancer
>>
>>35493364
Yes someone kidnapped you and forcefeeded you shit for years. Happens to many children in the States, I heard.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.