[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Tom Brady is no slouch, fAm

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2016/01/04/meet-the-chef-who-decides-what-tom-brady-eats-and-what-definitely-doesn/gERAd0pkpmuELDZztIA56K/story.html
>>
File: tb.jpg (130KB, 960x1199px) Image search: [Google]
tb.jpg
130KB, 960x1199px
>>35493221
>Tom Brady is no slouch, fAm
>>
File: feel block.jpg (67KB, 1671x1667px) Image search: [Google]
feel block.jpg
67KB, 1671x1667px
>>35493442
>tfw he has more money that you
>tfw he has more fame than you
>tfw he looks infinitely worse than you
>tfw he has had sex
>>
>>35493221

why would you want to eat what tom brady eats? he chokes all the time.
>>
>>35493471
4 Superbowls... Choking. You're an idiot.
>>
if you have the cash and the time by all means go organic. if not then dont worry about it youre muscles wont know the difference.
>>
>>35493498
>18-1
and to be fair he only won last year because teh seacucks choked for him
>>
>>35493461
you might think you look better until you see he's 6" 4' nfl quarterback

disgusting manlets thinking they look better than anybody
>>
>>35493556
we clearly see it now and he looks like shit shirtless like most lanklets. still has enough other qualities like facial aesthetics, talent, and enough money to hire his own meme chef so it literally doesnt matter
>>
>>35493556

wow bro can you be anymore mad? Do you sit on here all day making manlet memes? Deflate yourself.
>>
>>35493221

> QB's
> Being in great shape
>>
>>35493545
The seahawks didn't choke, butler made a great play, simple as that
>>
>>35493442

>39yrs old
>>
>>35493221
That diet isn't BAD for you, but the specifics are nonsense. "Gurus" like chef/dietician Brady is so taken with, make you follow unintuitive rules as a way of asserting power of you so that you feel like you need them.

Psychics do the same shit. If you get approached by a psychic on the street who wants to book you a reading, they will typically want you to wait a week or so and spend that time doing things like quitting alcohol, caffeine and meat. Same shit, slightly more legitimate sounding profession.
>>
> I never use iodized salt.
gtfo
>>
>>35495564
> I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation.

lol wat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.