[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new journey to wellness and health begins!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: badbitches.gif (983KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
badbitches.gif
983KB, 500x250px
hi friends! i'm hoping for a new life eventually. i'm 20s mtf starting moving and things after years of sedentary living and other unhealthy things like drugs. so far i have a pretty decent yoga practice going, though i realize it's only a start. hoping it fixes my posture, along with the other things like resistance training class i wrote about a couple weeks ago. 30 mins of yoga daily gets me to my daily exercise goal with apple watch but i kinda hope to do more as i get more into it. and i noticed when playing with my little 20lbs weights that apple watch doesn't record heart rate properly after you start lifting for a bit. maybe blood flow restricted or something. reading that some people use chest straps to get accurate data when lifting. might look into that if i ever get good enough to have a use for the data.

for diet i've been lots of things. dabbled in mostly raw vegetarianism, carnivorous-type paleo. that's sort of where i'm at now. mainly eating quality eggs and bacon because it's fast and easy. recent goal is to get into the habit of shopping properly and cooking meals for the week i can reheat. need lots more veggies again, i just seem to feel better with tons of raw veg in me. pretty educated about nutrition (background in medical stuff) and have read shit like wheat belly and forks over knives.

let's be good fitness friends and help each other to our wholesome goals!
>>
also, i've had two bankart repair surgeries that were followed by my refusal to attend physical therapy. one of the biggest mistakes of my life, but now i'm wondering how it might affect me when it comes to weight training. anyone with experience in this?
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>35493080
Read the sticky, new friend.
>>
>>35493705
thanks! i definitely will, over time. probably get through most of it at work tomorrow. i thought i saw mentions of Starting Strength in the old one?

downloaded that and plan to read through it.
>>
>mtf
dont
>>
File: 1353007354108.jpg (55KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1353007354108.jpg
55KB, 500x333px
Kek is this fucking idiot for real? Apple watch?!?
>>
>>35494273
don't what? :O

it's probably too late lol
>>
>>35494299
don't go post-op

mtf pre op sexiest gender or w.e by far.
>>
File: image.png (18KB, 272x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 272x340px
>>35494292
What's wrong with Apple Watch?
>>
Jesus Christ NYR fags are worse than summer fags. Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>35494308
i think i want male parts gone just to fit better in tight clothing. would help with yoga and things too.

that's a loong time off though. i'm poor.
>>
>>35493080
>mtf
Well I hope you're coping with your mental situation well my new friend. If you read the sticky you'd find
>apple watch
Die in a fire you fucking freak
>>
I love my Apple Watch. It's motivated me to move more than I otherwise would have. The hating on superfluous apple products is something I get though :P

Hate on, you shiny diamonds.
>>
File: rest day.jpg (86KB, 625x410px) Image search: [Google]
rest day.jpg
86KB, 625x410px
>>35493080
>obvious troll
>try harder
>didn't even kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.