[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fiteme.png (2MB, 2232x1918px) Image search: [Google]
fiteme.png
2MB, 2232x1918px
Hey anons, im back to help some off you who might need some motivation/help/advice in general, so here we go.

So I've managed to get my life on track this last year, ill make this a bit tl;dr(ask me if you want to know more details Overcame drug addiction, cigarettes, skinny and fatness, Anxiety, suicidal thoughts, depression as well as i started cleaning, eating/cooking healthy 6 times a week(ate a 1/3 chocolate bar now though, tasty as fuck) and all that "regulare" shit. As well as i keep myself in shape by going to the gym. And i managed all of this in one year, and well im here to help some of you out that might be in the same shit(or anything else) So, tl;dr Want any advice/tips/motivation ?

Ask op anything and ill do my best answering. >pic is OC, 2 months of cardio, 4 months of gym
>Cant type this down anyhow without sounding like a cocky retard, so i just typed it down, you decide what to make of it
>No, this thread is not about whos the biggest and coolest
>>
Why flex when you got nothing to show?
>>
>>35492574
Hey there newfriend i guess you didnt see the greentext
>No, this thread is not about whos the biggest and coolest
>>
File: aGxw3V6_700b_v1.jpg (90KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
aGxw3V6_700b_v1.jpg
90KB, 600x423px
>>35492543
Two things: after looking at your pics I must congratulate you. Good work. Then I wonder what is your experience on loosing fat? Tell me you were not fat and didn't know when to stop loosing it?

Also pic related since you called it a motivation thread.
It got posted minutes ago on 9gag.
Anyone want to do a yearly event of trying to pull it out with muscle strength only?
>>
>>35492543
>im back

I like how you immediately assume we know who you are or what threads you made in the past.

>Anxiety, suicidal thoughts
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1451147279589.jpg (37KB, 1221x165px) Image search: [Google]
1451147279589.jpg
37KB, 1221x165px
>>35494341
I "like" how you assume the wors scenario even if it doesn't make sense...

not op btw

also let's hope you'll never get so low that you actually consider going to tumblr then. Oh wait, you will.
>>
>>35492543
Hey bro im on the same train. Fat as fatass. No more smoking, drinking, take away, sugary treats, etc. Learning to cook , thinking of making a career change as in actually having one. Cutting out the shit cunts from my life. Hows your journey going? Whats the hardest part for you? I find healthy eating shockingly depressing.
>>
>>35495892
not Op but you'll hopefully learn to love counting your calories and eating healthy

cocoa powder and gelatine are pretty based ingredients for cutting btw
>>
File: clothespegskin.jpg (78KB, 560x442px) Image search: [Google]
clothespegskin.jpg
78KB, 560x442px
just leaving this here so I don't need to keep a copy
>>
>>35492543
Why would I want advice from a DYEL?
>>
>>35496613
If I was that guy I'd just get my nips removed.
>>
>>35492543
>before: got pussy
>after: no pussy
>>
>>35495892
Messyyyyy
>>
>>35492543
>pic to the right
you look a lot like a guy i used to hang out with but haven't seen in probably 2 years now. sweden?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.