[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winter is here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (261KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 400x600px
How do you fags cope with going to the gym in this weather. I'm going to fuckin die
>>
>>35489351
I fucking go and ignore it. Don't be a pussy or you'll never make it.
>>
>>35489351

Is your gym outside or not heated?

Winter is actually better, because the A/C in our gym sucks. Now I don't have to sweat like crazy
>>
>I live in a 2 bed room apartment with my gf.
>The spare bedroom is my gym
>Its cold as fuck here
>"gym" literally 15 feet away from me right now
>still trying to get motivated to go workout

Anyone recommend an album?
>>
>>35489393
It's indoors and heated but the fucking commute is kicking my ass

>>35489370
Ok but how did you all do it when you first started out?
>>
>>35489428
>commute is kicking my ass

Now you are just making excuses.

Just go to the gym
>>
>>35489370
>>35489471

Now I feel good for freezing my ass off at the bus stop tonight for twenty minutes and not turning around and walking back home.
>>
>>35489497

Good job not being a pussy like OP
>>
>>35489428
>Ok but how did you all do it when you first started out
Mother fucker I started 3 weeks ago. Suck it up. It's fucking 7 degrees here (real feel is -11) and I'm still going.

>>35489497
Good on ya m8
>>
I lift at home.
>>
File: 5654.jpg (40KB, 514x384px) Image search: [Google]
5654.jpg
40KB, 514x384px
>>35489693
>I started 3 weeks ago
>>
>>35489827
What? He asked what I did when I just started out. I did just start out. I'm going esse.
>>
Working out in the winter feels good man. It's annoying when you start since you're kind of cold, but once you get going it's 1000% comfier. The downside is that the inside of the gym gets this gross human sweat haze in it since all the windows are closed. Lifting in the summer is what sucks.

>>walk outside of the gym in summer
>>no temp decrease at all
>>drive home ASAP with windows down
>>rush out of car and into cold af shower
>>required to chill in there for 30 minutes otherwise you get out and immediately overheat

Seriously wish I was home gym master race.
>>
>>35489919
its amazing. well worth the investment once you have a decent income.
>>
The drive to the gym is 4 minutes what is the big deal
>>
File: faggot.jpg (91KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
91KB, 2048x1536px
>>35489351
Nigger, I get up at 5am to run 2 miles in sub freezing temps to get the gym.
Just do it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.