[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/fJQKCSQu1EM Oh, so when I see girls at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1451243613402.jpg (234KB, 1050x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1451243613402.jpg
234KB, 1050x1800px
https://youtu.be/fJQKCSQu1EM

Oh, so when I see girls at the gym I now know what they're lifting for.
>>
>>35487656

You can say what you want /fit/ but from a business point of view this commercial is great.

Women in gyms are fucking cash cows. They'll sign a two year contract, visit the gym maybe ones a month and forget to cancel their contract.
>>
This is a good commercial. Why?

Because all of the exercises are crossshit and don't use real weights and bars. The ad shows women what kind of lifts they should do, so that way when they come to your gym (for about a month or so) they don't use up all of your weights.
>>
>>35487656
they lift to be a normal functioning human being?

>>35487735
but yea its pretty much this
>my sister is one of those cash cows
>she also complains about how difficult it is to lose weight
>genetics
>mfw i look down and see my 6 pack without even trying
>mfw im naturally lean as fuck
>>
>>35487656
>tfw you notice the neckbeard taking creeper shots of you
>>
>>35487842
>naturally lean
Meaning you naturally eat less than you burn because your appetite is tiny.
>>
>>35487842
>naturally lean

wow you triggered me really hard desu
>>
>>35487898
maybe
i dont eat healthy either
i try to get somewhere around 5 meals a day but sometimes you cant and need the calores so i just get a bucket of kfc adn eat it
>>
>>35487656
Does anyone think it's even possible for a guy to hit on someone famous in a regular situation like this and ever have it turn out well? I can't imagine it ever working.
>>
>the cardioman got the girl

Why are you still lifting weights and /nocardio/? Inb4 low test.
>>
>>35488223
most of us are gay anyways
>>
>dyel manlet gets the girl in the end
you 6'2" neckbeards should just quit while you're a head
>>
File: 1424381028902.gif (2MB, 499x272px) Image search: [Google]
1424381028902.gif
2MB, 499x272px
>>35487656
So, women fear and feel inferior to men at the same time? Good to know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.