[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips to look good brahs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 16

File: Sadness.jpg (161KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
161KB, 600x400px
Tips to look good brahs
Even the simplest one can help. :)
>>
Are you fat? Loose weight
Are you a skelly? Gain muscle.
>>
>>35481386
wear clothes that fit
>>
>>35481386
>Brush your teeth twice a day at least
>Shave
>Get a haircut once every month
>Don't wear dirty/worn clothes if it's not part of the design
>Use deodorant
>>
fuck that guy is hot

if i looked like him i would never visit this board again
>>
>>35481409
This.
You'd be amazed how much this really helps if you have a decent body.
>>
>>35481409
Accurate. Shirts at any store like Walmart are cut for skinny fats in mind. Same for pants. Drop some coin on some decent clothes OP
>>
>>35481465

Do you stand a fucking Roman?
>>
>>35481386
If you're balding then just accept it and shave everything.
>>
>>35481386
don't be a manlet
>>
FIT = Fitness, not dating advice for angsty teens.
>>
look like this guy
>>
>would have chad face
>have acne and grow 15 year old tier facial hair
Fuck everything
>>
>>35481550
hey it's me
>>
>>35481528
THIS
>>
be born handsome
>>
>>35481550
>fuck random girl
>look up her Facebook
>her ex looks just like this but with bigger arms
Jesus Christ, did I make it?
>>
>haircut every month in your preferred style
>if you can't grow a full beard, do not even attempt one
>if you can't, 3 days max without shaving
>wear clothes that fit your body, especially not loose
There, half the battle is over.
>>
>>35481619
No, they fuck people that don't look like their ex just to forget them. You're obviously ugly as fuck.
>>
>>35481386
Take care of yourself physically and mentally.
Be confident.

Those are two things that women like.
>>
>>35481433
You say that, but
>>
>>35481705
>tfw got more grills when I was fat than now
JUST
>>
What do you guys use for deodorant/anti-antiperspirant.

Currently using rexona anti-antiperspirant in the morning, should I be using like deodorant as well later on in the day? At work/after the gym?
>>
>>35481752
Old Spice, the best one i have ever found.
Some times I use body spray(Old Spice) too.
>>
File: rexonaclinicalprotectmen.jpg (55KB, 639x573px) Image search: [Google]
rexonaclinicalprotectmen.jpg
55KB, 639x573px
>>35481752
>>
call me retarded or whatever but I need to ask, how much deodorant are you supposed to use when you apply it? I used to do like 8 strokes per side until all my shirts started getting white stains in the armpits. Then I bumped it down to 4 strokes (up,down,up,down) but I still feel like it's too much.
>>
kill fit people and absorb their youth and strength.
>>
>>35481825
I do about two then spray myself with axe
>>
>>35481825
1-2 strokes, I don't know if the effect is better with more strokes. I just try to cover all of the "sweaty area".
>>
>>35481854
>spray myself with axe

Are you 14?
>>
>>35481386
you guys are so obsessed with looks
youre like fucking women
just moisturize your face, dont be fat , have good hygiene and its all normal not self obsessed male should do
i guess /pol/ was right about jews making men feminine

now youll probably shit on me with some fedora shit like 'true men always improve themselves !!!' but its wasting your precious time with 2hour long gym routines, long morning and night skin care, worrying about your hair or clothes and your insecurities because youre not alpha enough while 'normies' are out actually doing things they enjoy
>>
>>35481884
just have a lot of extra axe because parents baka
>>
>>35481895
shut the fuck up
>>
>>35481911
I hope it's Africa.
>>
ok bros im fat and cant stop fapping, listening to classical music and playing morrowind. how do i fix this shit??
>>
>>35481528
Dont listen to this retard
get on fin, minox and niz. Hair will litetally give you 3 points in the looks scale.

Why lift when its all about the hair
>>
Dress with tightly fit clothes
Shower with only cold water and don't use shampoo every day
If you have a great jawline, shave, if you don't, use beard to improve it
95% of men look better with short hair
Fix your posture, this is probably the #1 factor in looking good
>>
>>35481474
underrated kek
>>
>>35481895
Found the neckbeard
>>
>>35481895

I needed this. Thanks dude
>>
>>35481947
Africa is the cheapest and nastiest smelling shit.
>>
>>35481895
U retarded, mate.
>>
I use this on my face 2-3 times a week
It did wonders for my skin
>>
>>35481973
what if you don't have a great jawline but your facial hair is 15 year old blond kid mode?
>>
>>35481997
what did it improve? how long to see improvement?
>>
>>35481895
>Goes on /fit/ to bitch about people on /fit/ tryna improve themselves
>assumes nobody enjoys improving their body, pushing limits, and lifting weights
>Refers to his acne grease as moisturiser
>blames jews and everybody around him cause he looks like shit and can't be fucked doing anything about it
0/10 would not neckbeard
>>
>>35482409
lifting as a hobby is great thing but caring too much about how you look and troubling yourself to find the perfect measures to self improvement is toxic

>also projecting your own insecurities on internet strangers is infantile
>>
>>35481598

Pic.

>>35481752

Lynx Africa Dry stick. It's great. I hate aerosols because they're so bad for the information and don't like the wet feel from most deodorant sticks, so this is fantastic.

>>35481825

Generally three; up, down, up.

>>35481895

Get with the times. Metrosexuality is what all women secretly desire in a man; a guy who looks after himself is one who will also look after their children.
>>
>>35482598
I'm with this guy desu. You can improve your looks and care about aesthetic but if it consumes your thoughts, and you have no time to reap the benefits of /fit body and mind per the Greeks, then you are no better than a beta basement dweller.
>>
Cowlick fringe.

Trust me.
>>
>>35481959
An hero
>>
>>35481386
cum on your face
>>
>>35481386
>hygiene
>posture
>clothes that fit
>moisturise + sunscreen
>exercise
Will transform most people from below average to at least average or better
>>
>>35481465
Is Macys good?
>>
>>35481433
I think no one on fit is jacked AND good looking at the same time.

And don't say that MrChanningFag douche
>>
File: pixelcrush.jpg (59KB, 640x743px) Image search: [Google]
pixelcrush.jpg
59KB, 640x743px
>>35483365
Why ? isn't he good looking and on it's way to become Jacked ?
>>
>>35483417
Pls ChanningT come back
He only posts on /owg/ now...
>>35483365
You make me kek mate I'm sure your are the same fag who bitch about him in every single thread. Pls Tell us what he did to you it would be entertaining
>>
>>35481815
Doesn't work for me
>>
>>35481432
Just do this OP
>also
>put some fucking money in ur clothes
>buy stretch shirts, fits better
>buy nice perfume, always smell like a money and wear money.
>learn about clothes and find a tailor
>get some nice watches,belts and shoes
>>
No matter if its 4chan, Reddit or some other board, everytime somebody asks how to be attractive you hear the same shit.

Seriously guys, if you need to be reminded to brush your teeth, shower, use deodorant, shave, cut your finger- and toenails.......basic stuff even kids know about, you should just kill yourself.

1. Get a haircut (and glasses if you need them) that suits your head shape
2. Get clothes in colors that suits you, if you are pale do not wear dazzling colors
3. Get clothes that fit, no men wears baggy pants today, and for the love of god don't overdo the slim fit shirts, it should be still comfortable
4. Body language. Read about it. Walk and stand with good posture, be open and confident with your body language, eye contact, your voice and speech pattern.......and so on. Makes a huge difference.
5. Some details:
- use cologne/fragance for special occasions
- a decent watch
- get your eybrows fixed if you are a hairy motherfucker, this also means trimming your bodyhair like ampits, chest and pubic hair, no need to shave if you don't like it
- clean your ears, most people forget about it if they shower and it gets awkward if you let somebody listen to something with your earbuds
- shit like matching your belt with your shoes and so on if you dress up
- clean your fucking ass crack guys! I've seen on two occassions guys embarrassing themselves because they had skid marks on their underwear (going swimming at night and the other one was changing pants at a friends place because he poured a drink on his pants)
>>
>>35481959
>can't stop
the answer is to stop.
>>
>>35481959
Level up to skyrim
>>
Just be yourself and confident. You'll look much better from that
>>
>>35481959
Fuck man this is the funniest thing I've read all day
>>
>>35483365
>I think no one on fit is jacked AND good looking at the same time.
this is a normie-board, it doesn't have the same demographic as /mlp/ or /v/.
>>
Find a male barber, preferably one with lots of life experience. I lived twenty two years of my life getting haircuts from women, it just never worked out. I move towns and go to find a new barber, my gym owner recommends this guy so I go to his shop and he's got a bunch of biker shit on the walls, military memorabilia and 70s/80s punk posters. The front is empty so I hit the bell a couple of times, takes about four minutes for this clint eastwood looking mofo to emerge, half dressed from the back of the shop, shortly followed by two hot college aged women looking quite post coital.

I introduced myself and he told me to fuck off and lose some weight before I came back to his shop because he didn't want his work to look like shit on someone like me.

I was kind of pissed and left, gym owner told me to follow his advice so I spent a month cutting to drop a few bf% and went back to the barber, he said I looked like rutger hauer and asked if I had any leather jackets, I told him no and he told me to get one.

then he gave me a nice haircut.
>>
>>35481432
>ONCE EVERY MONTH
LOL

GET HIM OUT OF HERE
>>
>>35486413
Some of us doesn't have a fedora to hide a ugly haircut under.
>>
>>35486340
>go find a sexist out of date asshole
>surely he'll help you get more women than a woman herself would!

why the fuck would you ask some assumingly unmarried 50 y/o playboy fuckface how to get women when you could just ask a woman herself for more direct and pertinent info?
>>
>>35486413
I do it once a month.
What is the problem? Are you black?
>>
>>35486881
> you could just ask a woman herself for more direct and pertinent info
>bait
pick two
>>
File: 1450933902771.gif (993KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1450933902771.gif
993KB, 500x278px
>>35482598
M8 you seem to forget that when you voice your opinion on anything, your body is the host of that opinion.

The advice is to spend some time on yourself including your looks.
>>
>>35486903

I get a haircut/beard trim before every weekend

I'm not naturally very attractive so I do what I can with what I have.

Still, one month is a stretch. Every other week would be better.
>>
>>35486413
This. Minimum every fortnight especially if you're a brother
>>
File: ertghjgj.jpg (6KB, 395x128px) Image search: [Google]
ertghjgj.jpg
6KB, 395x128px
>>35486881

Hahaha, no. Never ask a woman for advice on women.
>>
>>35489280

My haircut is pretty simple and it still looks good with 2 cm longer hair, like George Clooneys haircut. Ones a month is perfect for me.
>>
File: gud.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
gud.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>35481997
F A M
A
M

i thought i was the only one who knew about based castor oil. it literally makes my skin glow when i put it on post-shower.
>>
>>35482901
Try Club Monaco and J.Crew. Get a size up from 'too tight'. Done.
>>
>>35481649
if this is true, time to hit up rebound game
>>
>>35481895
>being obsessed with looks is a bad thing
Bitch please, also you know that moisturizing your face and not being fat is being more obsessed with looks than the average american?
>>
>>35486413
nothing wrong this this, there's no damn way im paying for a cut every week, even as a black male.
every week i'll trim my lineup/beard with my own clippers and get a real cut every 3-4 weeks.

family please learn to do basic trimming on your own and don't waste your money on weekly trims
>>
>>35481959
hike, run, meditate in desolate places, it will be like morrowind irl
>>
>>35486881
What part of that implied he was sexist?
>>
>>35486462
>>35486413
>>35486903
>>35489478
>>35489628
Shit sons, I get mine like once every three months
>>
wearing red
something small and eye-catching (nice watch)
weak jaw? grow a beard even if the beard is somewhat patchy, it can make you look a lot better and a well-groomed less-than-ideal beard can be well worth it.

but a better solution to a weak jaw is to look into "maxillary retrusion" and the work of Mike Mew - everyone should do this, it's so common and reversible and even if you only have a very minor case of it (Klokov has it, for example) it will make you look better imo. If you have any doubt whether it works trust me I've seen someone have dramatic results from it (though it took them a year or so) and in myself it's already fixed my malocclusion.

beta-carotene tan - eat carrots, develop a healthy glow (more attractive than a tan, supposedly).

honey can be used as skin-care, I hear it removes blackheads and it has definitely helped a lot with my seborrheic dermatitis.

dietary enzymes from supplements or fermented foods should help your overall health massively and specifically for looks should help your skin to get rid of old cells more quickly slowing the process of wrinkling, and it might help delay or prevent greying hair.

apple cider vinegar can be used to remove moles, you soak some cotton wool in acv and apply over the mole with a bandage - if you find the acv is irritating the skin you can apply something like vaseline to the skin around the mole so the only thing burned is the mole: repeat this until the mole is gone. I've seen images of people doing this successfully.

needing glasses can be fixed by exercise apparently, there are multiple anecdotes of people doing so - here's a link http://gettingstronger.org/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-toolbar/toolbar.php?wptbto=http%3A%2F%2Fgettingstronger.org%2F2010%2F07%2Fimprove-eyesight-and-throw-away-your-glasses%2F&wptbhash=aHR0cDovL2dldHRpbmdzdHJvbmdlci5vcmcvcmVoYWJpbGl0YXRpb24vPHdwdGI%2BUmVoYWJpbGl0YXRpb248d3B0Yj5odHRwOi8vZ2V0dGluZ3N0cm9uZ2VyLm9yZzx3cHRiPkdldHRpbmcgU3Ryb25nZXI%3D
>>
>>35489768

:)
>>
>>35489809
You sound exactly like one of my friends, looks good for about two weeks (fixes his hair with gel or something). Then he doesn't cut it for some months and looks like a fucking hobo until the stars align and he cuts his hair again.
>>
>>35481959
Are You me? Except for fat of course.
>>
>>35490023
A-are you talking about me? I'm going on 7 months of slicking my hair back now. My names Trevor
>>
File: 1409702939000-452822730.jpg (22KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1409702939000-452822730.jpg
22KB, 534x401px
>>35490023

story of my life. First 3 weeks my hair is FKIN AMAZING.

Fourth and fifth week it's getting little longer so I just gel in on sides.

After that it grows, I am busy with something, and then long hair mode.

Get a cut. repeat...

Pic: got the same, literally, exact hairstyle.
>>
>>35490064
Luckily for you, my friend isn't on this Mongolian art discussion forum.

>>35490085
Maybe you should, I don't know, cut it more often?
>>
>>35490113
Dude you're in every thread, fuck. I know it's you, fucker. You type in a consistent manner.
>>
Drink water, lots of it! feel great and look great.
>>
>>35481971
>Hair will litetally give you 3 points in the looks scale
litetally give you points on an imaginary scale based on values that are relative.

Is your family tree a circle?
>>
>>35490130

You type in the exact same way as he does, as I'm sure a lot of people do. You're just cooked, cunt.
>>
>>35490130
We're all Anon, Anon.
>>
>>35490226
A-Australian bioweapon support group
>>
>>35488474

ALMOST this. i said almost because is not enough havinng an opinion, everyone does. but if you are somewhat intelligent, and realize that you have to defend that set of opinions then the rest is not that important. ONCE you realize that, you can do everything that was said here, like taking care of your skin, developing a desirable body, and all that shit which is really helpful. but nothing is worth doing if you dont really trust yourself. once your mind acknowledges itself focused and clear the rest is easy af. isn't it why the average fitizen is fit/swole but has problems with dominant males ("alphas") and dominant females ("qts")
if you are an insecure fuck you will be an insecure fuck even if you sixtuplicate your mass.
>>
>tfw hair thinned out so looks bad no matter how styled
>can't shave bald due to oddly shaped head
>>
>>35481386
>get a haircut that goes with your facial structure
>keep your skin clean and nice. If you have a beard make sure its nice and trim
>wear clothes that fit you
>MAKE SURE YOU SMELL GOOD
>look some what fit
>have cool hobbies
>don't be aspie
>>
>>35490941
> don't be aspie
nvm
>>
>>35481959
Eat a little less. Otherwise you're perfect.
>>
>>35482669
>Get with the times. Metrosexuality is what all women secretly desire in a man; a guy who looks after himself is one who will also look after their children.

KEK
E
K

K E K
E
K
KKKKKKKKKKKK
EEEEEEEEEEEE
KKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
wear slim fitting jeans and loose shirts, wear raybans, lose weight till your jaw is visible at all times and shave or buzz your face daily
>>
>>35490085
>tfw I will never have a hairline like that

Why live?
>>
>>35481959
Meditate that addiction away.
Cycle on rollers or a cycling machine to lose weight
>>
Take some time to find a particular designer/brand that when wearing you look in the mirror and just think 'damn I look good'. It doesn't have to be good; you can be downright delusional about it, but the confidence you feel wearing it will open up the communication that you ultimately desire. After all the fashion bullshit that is high school, your *attitude* about your presentation is king.
>>
>>35481432
>deoorderant
that's how you mask your phereomones you cuck

just wear cologne unless you are a smelly bastard
>>
>>35493104
can other anons comment on this?
>>
>>35481959
Serious advice: remove computer.
>>
>>35493243
pheromones come from fresh sweat, that's why women love a man coming from the gym (plus the pump)

when you become smelly there's a problem but if you shower daily and wash your clothes with detergen that shouldn't be a problem

source: someone who NEVER wears deodorant and rides a bike 30 min to work and never get told I smell unless I wear a shirt that too much sweat dried on, hell sometimes I get told I smell good.
>>
>>35482016
If you have hair on your jaw, don't shave, but use a trimmer to keep it very short. Like almost shaved short. Usually enough to add a little definition, but not come across as can't grow hair. Think rugged. If it doesn't work for you, shave. Baby face is still better than unkempt
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 854x480px
>>35481409

This
>get suits/Blazers tailored
>buy a measuring tape, make sure your chest matches the appropriate size dress shirt. In most cases you will find you were wearing a size too large before
> go to asos and buy their muscle tee shirts. They don't have any writing on them and they stick to your muscles without being weirdly tight. Dirt cheap too so you can work out in them too if you buy a bunch
>buy new shoes in brown and black. Fancy shoes like loafers. Your current shoes are shit if you are 99% of men and women look at them first wen they check out a man
>no matter how cut you are still lose body fat. No woman wants a guy on a bulk, and you're asking about how to look good so trim down if you want that
>>
>>35481959

Buy skyrim. Shit was way more inspirational with the nords being manly and I always want to lift after I play
>>
>>35493243
Please don't fall for this. My boss never wears deodorant and he fucking reeks every day.
>>
File: image.png (505KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505KB, 640x1136px
Rate. I get 5-7 matches a week.
>>
>>35481959
Will you be my chunky bottom boy?
>>
>>35493539
I'd heem you in under 30 seconds, worst case scenario I tap you in under 60
>>
>>35481959

Just stop stuffing your fat faggot face you can lose weight doing exactly what you're doing right now if you just eat less. Also why the fuck are you playing a game that's older than people that post here?
>>
>>35481959

>not playing oblivion
>>
>>35481959
F.am, impressed anyone can do all three at the same time

I can't even hold my phone and masturbate at the same time.
>>
I haven't read the thread but I'll end it here:
>Get a haircut the suits your head
>Shave if you can't grow a nice beard
>if you can grow a beard, keep it trimmed
>Brush teeth twice for 2 minutes each time, FLOSS, mouthwash is optional
>Get clothes that fit
>Keep your shoes clean
>No porn
>Masturbate once a week
>Read 30 minutes each night
>Have a hobby
>Volunteer minimum once a month
>Do cardio
>Have a second source of income
>Lift Weights
>Eat Fruit and Vegetables
>Only go into debt for things that increase in value (i.e. A House)
Can't think of anything else but I'm sure you guys will add more.
Cheers
>>
>>35481895
>youre like fucking women
>moisturize your face

fucking kek, you tried
>>
>>35481815
Fuck that gay ass deodorant it left white shit on my dark t shirts
>>
>>35491091
You can laugh, but its true af
>>
>>35493437
This guy knows

>well fitted suits
>no stupid tacky t-shirts (I mean like literally zero, no excuses)
>no sweatpants/pj pants outside of your house except for exercise.
>tuck in your dress shirts
>smell good 24/7
>consistent hygiene 24/7
>>
>>35492741
That hairline is wack thoooo
>>
>>35481895
No real rebuttal to this so far. You did good anon. The truth hurts.
>>
>>35493437
Is this real life?
I've never seen anybody under 50 rocking a suit out of work.
>>
>>35481973

>Tightly Fit Clothes

you dirty fucking memer.
>>
>>35493437
Asos tee´s and joggers are the best. I own more joggers than jeans almost at this point.
>>
Get lots of shitty nerd culture tattoos, grow an ebin beard, get a man bun, wear glasses you don't need, and vape.
Thank me later.
>>
>>35493437
>go to asos and buy their muscle tee shirts.
I came here only to post this. Get a few in basic colours, prints and patterns are okay just don't get anything with obnoxious branding and logos. V necks and scoop necks are good at emphasising your physique without looking too obvious.
>>
>>35493333
My looks rose astronomically when I grew a full beard. I have a very underdeveloped jaw to the point it looks like a deformity so maybe it won't apply to everyone but I had no idea how much being clean-shaven was holding me back until I grew out a beard.

Unkempt is better than ugly.
>>
Have you ever caught somebody taking a creep shot of you? It just happened but I don't know if it was in a good or a bad way

>be good looking me
>good haircut, good style
>not a manlet
>ride the tube with my headphones on
>decent volume so I don't annoy other people
>diagonally across are a mother with her daughter (16yo I guess) fooling around
>I just look out of the window minding my own business
>out of the corner of my eye I see them looking and giggling in my direction
>they both have their smartphones pointed at my direction
>look at them
>they instantly look away like they have been caught
>frown at the mother for a good minute in which she sometimes looks at me frightened and instantly looks away
>get off the tube
>post on 4chan

Seriously wtf. I checked my self in the mirror a minute later. No pimples, no buggers in my face or other weird stuff. They clearly have been taking photos of me. How should I have handled the situation? I don't think they were mirin but there was also no reason for laughing at me and other people didn't react in any way when they saw me.

Why do I have such a shitty confidence that this bothers me...
>>
>>35493539
trying too hard to be funny
also you dont come off as a sympathetic guy (probably to impress girls)
>>
>>35484881
This is actually solid advice
>>
>>35499018

>Why do I have such a shitty confidence that this bothers me...

it's pretty fucking rude to be honest

pretty sure it's illegal to photograph people without consent outside of public places too so they've no business doing it
>>
>>35499018
>>35499109

also, adding to that, i got photographed by a bunch of jap tourists once, no idea if that counts since they photograph absolutely fucking everything

they weren't even discreet
>>
How do you know if you haircut matches your head shape? I don't get it.
>>
>>35499018
I can relate to this bro, I just tell myself they were mirin nowadays rather than letting myself be paranoid about it and damaging my confidence
>>
>>35499109
>>35499121
>>35499160
You can't even confront them.

>stop taking photographs of me
>>I-I'm not taking photos of you
>Show me your Smartphone then
>>HELP ME, I'M GETTING RAPED!!!
>>
>>35496567
http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Muscle-T-Shirt-With-Crew-Neck-5-Pack-SAVE-20/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5652839&cid=16773&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=W%2fb%2fdd%2ffn%2fhc&totalstyles=128&gridsize=3&featureref1=MEN&featureref2=cta&featureref3=shop|t-shirts

Is it good ?
>>
>>35493738
KEK
>>
>>35493738
K

K E

K E K

E K

K
>>
>>35495730
Oh shit. Oops.
>>
>>35481386
Here's what I do, for better or worse.
>Wardrobe consists of black, white, beige and navy for the most part - very mixable without having to worry about clashing
>Pants that *fit*, aka they should be a bit tight, nothing outrageously tight, but loose jeans are not acceptable/don't look flattering.
>Fitted t-shirts in said colors
>Button-ups that are fitted
>Sweaters
>Shoes and boots. Unless you live somewhere stupidly warm, boots are your friends.
>Joggers
>Pea coat (buy with caution - it's a fine line between trendy and fedora)
>Bomber jacket (basic - no logos, no ryan gosling ripoff because everyone knows by this point)
>Sunglasses as an accessory to wear on top of your head.
>Shower/shave/maintain hair/keep your pad clean/keep your pad stocked
>Actually do your laundry - no "clean enough" pile of dirty clothes you grab from for a month and a half

I'd say look into a good outlet mall because they're clearing out their winter stock right now so the deals are solid. Rule of thumb is to have one accessory, for me that's sunglasses. The beauty with my wardrobe is that I can't really fuck up and wear clashing colors, but just keep in mind that it all has to come together. I guess that's all I've got.
>>
>>35481895
Good hygiene and skin care takes 10 minutes per day, 20 if you shower.
>>
>>35481997
Also good in 2 stroke engines.
>>
>>35493437
>>35494991
>>35495637

So this is where the "extremely overdressed guy all the time" types get their advice.

Protip: yes, wearing a suit or blazer looks good. If you're the only guy in the room wearing a suit, polished shoes, and silk tie while everyone else is in boots flannels and jeans, you are going to look like a massive faggot no matter how well-fitted it is.
>>
>>35481432
>floss

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/category/basics/
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/category/self-improvement/

http://thewisesloth.com/blog-index/
>>
>>35483524
Where do you buy stretch shirts?
>>
>>35481400
>>35481409
These two are like 70% of it.
The other 30% is genetics and body language.
>>
Also, keep in mind where you live.

A lot of the advice in this thread applies to people who live in urban/suburban environments only.

I live in rural Georgia and around here a guy who wears tailored suits, cologne, jewelry, fancy sunglasses, etc. is commonly referred to as a "faggot", or "fag" for short.

Just saying, you have to tailor your outfit to where you are. Around me, everybody wears plaid button-ups (still fitted but not as tight as an 'urban' or 'modern' cut), boot cut jeans or unpleated dark khaki chinos with work boots, and an undershirt.
>>
>>35481550
Go hawks
>>
>>35481752
Use certain-dri. Used to have disgusting armpits, now I can't even sweat from them.
>>
>>35499631
>>35495637
When do you wear these Joggers? Looking at Joggers at ASOS (since it was linked for the shirts, might pick up the same pack), it just looks like somewhat fancier and skinny sweatpants?
>>
>>35500095
Might add, I do hate wearing jeans and would love nothing more to find a comfy replacement. Just assuming this isn't something you wear at work, just at home/with friends?
>>
>>35499674
OTOH the 'I was relaxing at home, grabbed a sports coat to go out' look is great, and still appropriate to the room, as you'll be in boots and jeans too.
A very casual jacket will still emphasize the manly V-shape.
>>
>>35500095
>>35500131
Hey, sorry for leaving you hanging. They're good for late night runs to the store, casual homeware, maybe a workplace if you work at a "laid back" work place or an art studio, or any going out situation that you know is going to be very casual. Maybe some /fa/-goer would call me wrong but as far as I have life sized-up, it's good to go casual for casual settings so when you put on your good stuff for the important stuff, you pop out that much more. I wouldn't wear joggers out on a Saturday night out of town if you're looking to get lucky is the main thing, and would instead turn to jeans that make girls lust over you when you turn around and they see how it hugs your ass. Furthermore, I wouldn't just go joggers and a t-shirt. If you're wearing just a t-shirt, wear proper pants and vice versa, as you need to have at least something going on. But I'm a bit of a paranoid shit so... I don't want to be fully dressed up everyday because I don't want people thinking I'm a tryhard. Hope that helps.
>>
>>35500523
I work in an office, IT. I guess the dresscode is a mix between casual and somewhat properly/well dressed. Obviously the salesmen, and "higher paycheck people" dress up more though. Just wearing whichever T-shirt and so on is OK, shorts are OK as long as its not gym-shorts or something like that. Heck, while just sitting at the desk, my boss takes of her shoes etc, so it's not super fancy.

I was looking at some of these (had to remove links, "spam":
ASOS Skinny Joggers In Navy Co-Ord
ASOS Skinny Smart Joggers In Premium Fabric (charcoal)
ASOS Skinny Joggers In Pique Fabric

Not sure if I should be afraid of the
'skinny' part, but I assume they stretch nicely around the quads.
>>
Test
>>
>>35500676
I think they look good. I believe I bought my joggers at a H&M outlet myself. If your work is selling things to people, I don't know if I'd be good fit. If you do other office shit then sure, whatever. Don't fear the skinny fit. If you are selling shit... I'd just ask you to think about your demographic and how to best dress to impress them - which to me is either full on suit or fitted khaki pants (read, never wear proper pants that are loose - comfort is a luxury only for the dead and unappealing). But you would know your demographic best. I think the joggers you picked look good, in any event.
>>
>>35500958
No, no, I don't sell anything. I'm an IT / systems engineer. We produce PCB's / electronics, so there's both blue & white collar people. A lot of my time is spent either in office space or up in production when shit isn't working properly. Blue collar people can wear whatever sweatpants etc they want, so I doubt I'll stick out too much there.

I bought the charcoal and navy ones, and some shirts. Didn't cost too much with the discounts. If these fit nicely it's just what I've wished for. It's been hell to find a pair of jeans that fit my quads/ass that isn't too wide at the waist and I'm never very comfortable in them.

Thanks for the help!
>>
>>35501143
Welcome
>>
Become Vegan.
>>
>>35481895
serious question, how do I apply moisturizer considering a lot of my face is covered in facial hair?

i want to apply moisturizer because now the cold january air is making my face and lips dry up, i use vaseline on my lips every morning and it only lasts a few hours

but last time i tried to scrub moisturizer on my chin it looked like one of those "got milk?" pictures gone wrong
>>
File: 1388496977978.jpg (63KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1388496977978.jpg
63KB, 340x565px
>>35501325

>emaciated
>weak
>effeminate
>whiny
>good looking

Pick every single one except good looking.
>>
File: fit meet up.jpg (113KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fit meet up.jpg
113KB, 960x720px
>>35481386
>>35481386
>>35481386
DAILY REMINDER THESE ARE THE BOYS GIVING YOU ADVICE ON HERE EVERYDAY
>>
>>35481386
TRIM NOSE HAIRS
>>
>>35481528
why are chicks so ignorant when it comes to balding? just because you haven't shaved it all off vin diesel style it doesn't mean you haven't accepted it. do you really think us balding blokes look at ourselves in the mirror and think 'hey - perfect hairline, im all good'. we see ourselves every day, we're perfectly aware of what's going on without idiot women telling us. some dudes just like having a bit of hair on their head and don't care what some autistic asian sperg who pisses herself while squatting thinks of them.
>>
File: King of Fit.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
King of Fit.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>35481386
I posted a sticky worthy post on this a while back but archive.moe is apparently offline so I can't quote myself.

I'll just go off of memory.

1) Lose or gain weight until you're around 10-12% bodyfat. This is actually for facial gains more than physique. Studies have shown facial aesthetics are usually maxed around 12 but you have better ab definition at 10. Anything below that can be too much. A lot of precontest bodybuilders look really old and sick because single digit bodyfat gives you a very gaunt appearance. 12 is ideal. See the King of Fit, big Mike for example.
2) Be tall. Not everyone can be 6'3 but for God's sake, stop slouching like a geriatric dude. Stand up straight. The more you slouch, the more you will permanently develop hunched posture. If you're a turbo manlet, you can consider wearing lifts. Don't scoff at the idea. Lots of people wear them, including A-list celebrities. I'm 6'5 but if I were shorter I'd wear lifts and laugh at the manlets who didn't.
3) Stay groomed. If you have a beard, keep it trimmed. Cut your nails. Don't look like some basement dwelling slacker, even if you are. Wear a seasonal cologne to further the illusion that you're not just a degenerate.
4) Accessorize. Wear simple, masculine jewelry like plain bands, a stainless steel bracelet and/or a simple necklace.
5) Wear in style clothes that fit. The super tight or super baggy look is for emo teenage faggots or dindu's, respectively. You don't want to look like either.
>>
>>35481386
Find a trustworthy tailor
>>
>>35493104
Pajeet pls stop
>>
>>35503808
12% bf is too low for someone with little muscle mass, makes the person look small and fragile
>>
>>35503808
>4) Accessorize. Wear simple, masculine jewelry like plain bands, a stainless steel bracelet and/or a simple necklace

>male
>jewellery aside from cufflinks and a watch
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.