[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26

File: 1398375342918.jpg (301KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1398375342918.jpg
301KB, 1600x1200px
Summer is around the corner, I hope you have started cutting anon!

>EC Stack- http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack/ec-dosages
>http://examine.com/supplements/ECA/

>Yohimbine - http://examine.com/supplements/Yohimbine/

Ephedrine is banned in my country can i use synephrine instead? I'm not willing to break any laws.
>>
>>30523433
Listen to this guy. It's summer here and I was too late.
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>30523433
What country are you in?

Also, you forgot to include http://yohimbine.emgsites.com

Great info, great resource, great tools.
>>
"Summer" in germany starts arround July, so i can keep bulking for another month :)
>>
Anybody know where europoors can buy yohimbine without getting fined and having your product confiscated?
>>
>>30523476

Thanks for adding!

I'm located in sweden for the moment but I will be living in Warsaw sometime around summer/spring
>>
>>30523492

same question here (german fag)

also i wanted to know:

i plan on cutting with Ephedrine and Caffeine but thought about using yohimbine as well (after a 2 week cooldown from ephedrine) just to lose a bit more in the ab region, is that a good idea or would i dun goof?
>>
>>30523433
Been cutting since early December, don't know if I wasn't strict enough or if getting back into lifting after 2 months of surgery induced hiatus lead to a recomp, either way I'm still the same weight as before. I'm gonna be completely strict with my diet starting yesterday, found out I was 25% bf using calipers when I had estimated 18-20 so that kinda sucked. I want to get down to 12% bf by May 20, I become a dad that day and I refuse to be a fatass role model. Gonna be a rough 4 months but I'm gonna get it, and be lean again for the first time since preteen age years
I don't really know where I'm going this, just wanted to talk about it I guess
>>
>>30523515

I also wonder if yohimbine can be combined with ECA or if it should be left as it is.
>>
>>30523521

Download myfitnesspal app to properly track your macros. Trust me it will become 100x easier.
>>
>>30523530
There's some info on that at >>30523476

one of the screencaps there mentions that they run an ECY stack, but that just sounds crazy to me. I'd stick with what it says at that address if you really wanted to do all.

I've only been doing YC, but I'd keep the E and the Y at least 4 hours apart.
>>
>>30523433

http://www.nutraingredients.com/Regulation-Policy/Finland-warns-against-synephrine-and-caffeine-combo-fat-burners

I don't know but this article says It's not. Maybe It's just unsafe if you are retarded.
>>
>>30523557

Okay so i should be fine if i do a complete 2 week cooldown from Ephedrine and caffeine and they start a new cycle with yohimbine and caffeine for arround 20 days?
>>
>>30523433
If you need to start cutting now, then you fucked up your bulk. Winter isn't even half over. You should still be bulking (clean).
>>
What is the hype around yohimbine?

If i can get clen and I'm already on tren is it even worth it?
>>
>>30523590

>bulking
>clean
>>
>>30523594

Probably not. But it wouldn't hurt i guess.
>>
>>30523530
DO NOT take yohimbine with EC. You will die. Read the damn links in the OP
>>
>>30523433
>tfw I went on an ECA stack starting right before thanksgiving and through xmas
I did it because I am in college and I go to help my parents at their store during xmas which is busy as fuck (1-2m USD in thanksgiving-xmas) which isn't too bad for a small business.

I had no time to eat or money to eat so I ate what I could and used the ECA stack to keep me up and not feel starving. I went from 176-152 and my girlfriend thought I was dying or something.
>>
>>30523433
>summer is around the corner
>still January
The fuck brah?
>>
>>30523476

page isn't fucking working. sumbitch.
>>
>>30523635

Mixing yohimbine with tren and clen couldn't hurt?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>30523433

Norfag here ephedrine is banned here. Can I use synephrine instead? And if so what doses?

I take it ephedrine is much stronger and therefore i couldn't just replace ephedrine with synephrine.

Anybody have any experience with this?
>>
>>30523433
>cutting
;)
>>
You niggers should cut the old fashion way, all this "EC" and "Yohimbine" is just jews capitalizing on your laziness.

I drink a shitload of coffee and water, replaced a couple meals with proton shakes, and I've been slamming this cut in the butthole if ya know what I mean. Down 10lbs so far.
>>
>>30523594
it's legal clen with less sides, in a nutshell.
>>
Tired of feeling so fucking fat, took like 2 months off lifting over winter with eating poorly

Back on track and started cut couple days ago
>>
>>30523646
No you wont, but it is anything other than pleasant. Also puts a lot of strain on your heart, but these ECYA stacks do exist. They just arent recommended, so dont do them
>>
>>30523716
ephedrine is beta, synephrine is alpha.
ephedrine is about 4x stronger than synephrine.
synephrine won't give you the appetite suppression that ephedrine would.

I've never really read into synephrine, but this is what I've run across on this board. broscience or not, I do not know.
>>
Day 7 of PSMF fuaaaaark brehs gonna get to 10%
>>
>>30523770
Right, sorry for being so rash. As this anon says, you CAN do it, but you really shouldn't if you like your heart intact.
>>
So which so you use, EC or Y? Why?
>>
>>30523811
I've seen it recommended to run half doses on the E and Y

Depends on your goal. If you're just trying to lose weight in general, EC is probably better for you. You get the appetite suppression plus it just boosts that calories your body uses doing everything. The Y is more for if you want to lose weight in a certain area (ie: man tits, want to expose your abs).
>>
cutting at 2100 calories (trying to get into that 132 lbs PL weight class), shit's working like a charm I just hate eating so little
>>
>>30523876
last half was for >>30523842
>>
Is it normal to feel lightheaded when on a defiency?
>>
>>30523842
EC to get the majority of fat off. There have been scientific studies on participants that ran the stack for 4-6 months and fat loss has not declined over time. There's no need to cycle E.

>http://examine.com/supplements/Ephedrine/

Y should be done around 10-12% bf.
>>
Currently trying to cut the last 40 or so pounds from my teenage perma-bulk (used to be 280 lbs. currently 200), hoping I can do it in time for summer so for the first time in my adult life I can be comfortable being shirtless.

I've been doing it slow enough that I hope I end up without any loose skin.

Anyways, question about yohimbine. I know you're supposed to take it fasted because any insulin response basically renders it useless, but how long after taking it/after cardio should I wait to eat? No guides I've read have mentioned any timing in regards to this.
>>
>>30523915
yes, could be. Your body isn't getting as much energy as it is using. It's like trying to run something that requires 4 AA batteries off of 2.
>>
>>30523842
>http://examine.com/supplements/Ephedrine/
why are you even tripping faggot
>>
>>30523968
First time cutting, I hope I don't lose too much muscle
>>
>>30523956
how's your skin looking at that amount of loss? How old are you currently?

Also, the guide at >>30523476 mentions exactly this and even gives you an example schedule.
>>
>>30523773
that's what i've seen too
after looking around apparently you'd need ~90mg of synephrine to equal 25g of ephedrine

also from what i've read: with the exception of yohimbine, to get any results from 'natural' fat burners you'd need to stack a bunch of them or stack them with something that 100% works, like yohimbine.
>>
hey guys I've been clean bulking on ribs and chocolate chip cookies. Up to 350lbs, am I ready for yohimbine?
>>
File: 32505015.png (297KB, 540x674px)
32505015.png
297KB, 540x674px
>tfw doing keto + IF
>Losing 2-3 pounds a day

Feels goodman
>>
>>30524151
>25g

that's mg. 25g would kill you, and it's little mistakes like that which made it illegal in murrica
>>
>>30524163
doing any cardio?
>>
>>30523927
Makes sense. W2c Ephedrine in the USA? Do I have to go buy Bronkaid from a pharmacy or can I get some straight shit online somewhere?
>>
>>30524002
24 year old. Honestly, while I'm optimistic, I feel like there are signs I'll have loose skin around my stomach. My chest/arms/everywhere else looks fine, but around the lower half of my stomach I can feel that it's a lot softer/looser than the rest of my body.

There's still a lot of fat there that I might be able to lose, so it's possible it'll shrink up. Just hope I don't end up having to get surgery to correct it :/ I actually took my weight loss slow (1 lbs. a week max) for the sole purpose of avoiding this.

Also have a fuckton of stretch marks from being fat, which I've heard is a sign that I'm predisposed to having loose skin anyways, but I was still hoping for the best.

Is there anything further I can do that might help or am I just fucked?

Also thanks for the heads up, just read up on that guide. Already doing IF, but glad to hear that my schedule should work out.
>>
How effective is Yohimbine?
I was thinking of getting either that or some Albuterol to help with my cut.

I'd use clen but my family already has a history of cardiac issues.
>>
>>30524182
Yeah I jog 1 mile 3 times a week and some calistetic-yoga on the side.
>>
>>30523739

If I'm a jew can i do it without getting capitalized?
>>
>>30524250
>Do I have to go buy Bronkaid from a pharmacy

yes, they ID you and you have to sign for it and shit. get it from walmart, walgreens, cvs, etc. call them first, because some have it, others don't
>>
>>30523927
>y should be done around 10-12% bf

not quite. i'm pretty sure the only reason people suggest that it so that stupidly fat people don't hurt themselves. IIRC, dosages over 40mg do some scary shit.

i took it at 200lbs/~25% bf and the only thing i had to do was recalculate the dosage when i lost too much weight(went from 18mg to 15mg).
>>
>>30524371
it's not that it won't work, it's just that it's not going to be as effective.

Most people take Y to work on problem areas. EC doesn't do that, it just burns fat everywhere. If you've got fat everywhere and you're taking Y, your body isn't going to focus all of that loss in the places that Y "targets," it's just going to burn fat from wherever. You'd be better off with a regular fat burner like the EC stack. But the YC stack is better than nothing if you can't get E in your area
>>
File: 1421603504770.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421603504770.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>30523433
What kind of faggot need drugs to cut? Just eat a deficit you weak piece of shit.
>>
>>30524844
Why not do it more efficiently?
>>
>>30523433
>Not willing to break any laws

not gonna make it
>>
>>30524871
Your personality is shaped by adversity. Everything shouldn't be easy. Easy mode is for faggots who'll remain faggots.
>>
>>30524479
i was under the impression that Y's effects wouldn't be as visible on someone that's >12% but it would still do it's job. if anything, it'd cause an overall fat loss rather than fat loss from everywhere else except those target areas. the catecholamines(spellcheck) in your body would have to find other receptors to bind to since they can't bind to the alpha receptors Y already attached itself to.
right?
>>
>>30524892
>thinks "more efficiently" = "easy"

10/10
>>
>>30524956
If you enhance your results by taking drugs then it's definitely easy mode. Who do you think you're trying to fool? That's the fucking definition of easy mode.
>>
>>30523662
this. Op is retarded
>>
What should I consider while dieting, BMR or TDEE? I do not trust TDEE, even though I exercise a lot and run, I always pick no-exercise to find the lowest value, then I add the calories i burned during the exercise, because I do not think there is a way that a calculator can know how intense my workout was.

But can someone specifically describe me the key differences between BMR and TDEE? Should I eat according to TDEE, or BMR?

I am mostly eating around 1400-1600 Kcals, sometimes less. 200lb 6'1, 22yo. Cutting til 10% BF, I think I am around 22ish now.
>>
File: 1334801228560.png (262KB, 1090x557px)
1334801228560.png
262KB, 1090x557px
>>30525013
there isn't any really. BMR is the amount of calories you need to live and nothing else. TDEE is the amount of calories you need to live + other stuff. i personally pick the option that says 3-5 days/wk even though i work harder than that.

btw, at 6'1 200lbs there's no way that your TDEE - 500 is that low. i'm cutting at about the same amount and i'm 5'6 174lbs. not saying you can't cut that hard, but just be careful or else you're going to lose muscle mass and make your cut pointless
pic related is a good guide to stick by
>>
>>30524163
Uh, that seems a bit too fast
>>
>>30523433
can I drop down from 20%bf to 12% bf till june? trying to hit 0.5kg per week which leaves me at 2kg per month

cutting is hard not because I can't handle my hunger BUT because I got no way of counting kcals so I just estimate
>>
>>30525238
you might want to learn basic math if you can't count calories. it becomes much easier after that.

seriously though, if you're good at it and you don't suck at math estimating calories works fine. dropping 8% bf is possible in 6 months, but it mostly depends on how strict your diet is. EC stack or yohimbine will help, but it won't make or break it.

don't forget to lift
>>
>>30523433
Started today. Nice and slow to keep muh bulking gainz. Also you're a weak minded faggot when you need to use fat burners to cut.
>>
>>30525342
I know
I get food parents restaurant or in a cafe near classes(1 hour lunch break fucks me up so hard) so I never know outside snacks
I try to use myfitnesspal but its very relative

I'm only eating breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2whey shake per day, 200kcals at breakfast(gonna drop to less since I use 2 large eggs) and from whey shake it's like 400kcals or less I dunno if the 206kcals from whey is just the powder or with skim milk inc

leaves me at 1700kcals to use for lunch and dinner
>>
>>30524844
>what kind of faggot need drugs to cut? Just eat at a deficit you weak piece of shit.

retard

just because it's calories in calories out doesn't mean that you can just burn fat indefinitely

at a certain point your body tries to hold on to its fat reserves and starts catabolizing muscle tissue, so there's a soft cap on your ability to change your body composition

It's the same reason women can't get as low as a bf% as men - their fat reserves, particularly around the tits and ass, are more resilient due to their biology

but a fat fucking faggot like you doesn't know about that because you've never had anything more than "upper abs" in your life
>>
>>30525390
mfp, or the internet in general, is a pretty good way to keep track of it. worst case scenario, just count the calories on stuff from parents/restaurants higher than listed if you're not losing weight like you should
>>
File: Alexander1256.jpg (56KB, 441x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander1256.jpg
56KB, 441x800px
>>30525442
All I'm hearing is what a weak faggot you are.
>>
>>30525442
women not being able to get lower bf is mostly due to their estrogen levels, but also a cultural aversion to strength training
>>
>>30525390
>I dunno if the 206kcals from whey is just the powder or with skim milk inc

it's just the powder

>>30525442
idk I usually hear stuff like this from people who fucked up their metabolisms by being fat shits their whole lives

I have bottom row right now and am cutting to an even lower bf it's not that difficult
>>
File: mcqueenbknew1.jpg (337KB, 1065x830px) Image search: [Google]
mcqueenbknew1.jpg
337KB, 1065x830px
never done a cut before because i've only half-assedly watched my weight while lifting. i'm sitting at around 20% BF judging by the eye test at 5'11" and 220 pounds.

seeing as how i'm getting knee surgery in exactly two weeks, will starting my cut to coincide with my surgery affect my healing process at all? looking at a 700-800 cal/day deficit with no EC stack (army won't allow ephedrine). would love to get back down to the 190 range or lower again.
>>
>>30525542
"don't want to get too buff, anon"
>>
>>30525545
>people who fucked up their metabolisms by being fat shits their whole lives

is this a thing, or broscience?
>>
>>30523433

Gonna start cutting but I don't think I have the upper body mass to justify it. I am at a disgusting 24% body fat at 91 kg. I would like to slowly cut to 10%, is it possible to maintain the upper body mass and cut by say June? If not what is a realistic time scale? Willing to use yohimbine but not anything illegal.
>>
>>30526140
Is the EC stack available to you?
>>
>>30526140
just eat at maintenaince so you can keep the muscle you have, but lower your bf%
>>
>>30526136
yes and no. you have to do some incredibly fucked up things, or have some fucked up things, in order to fuck your metabolism that badly. even then, with the right diet things will eventually even themselves out

google leptin/insulin resistance for more info.

>>30526140
yes. see this pic >>30525192
as long as you don't go below that and you're hitting every muscle 1.5-2x/week, you shouldn't lose muscle mass. at 22% bf you can basically go nuts and the only thing you really have to worry about is loose skin/stretch marks; it's the beauty of being a fatass.
>>
I'm going to start my cut on March 20th.
>>
File: tmp_original594032363.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_original594032363.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>30523433
>january 19
>summer around the corner
>>
>>30526331

That pic would suggest I can cut at a 1500 cal deficit and not lose any muscle. Seems like bullshit.
>>
>>30523433
I'm not going to cut for a minimum of 3 months from now as I've only bulked for 3 months; ive never cut before, so could somebody explain to me how to cut and maintain as much muscle as possible / still gain muscle?

I don't care how long the cut takes.
>>
>>30526717
Dont do like me and cut for more than 3 months. It fucks with your hormones and makes you weak as fuck and loose shitloads of muscles. I cut for 8 months.
>>
>>30526627
yes, you can, the keyword here being CAN. everyone knows fatties can cut at less than TDEE - 500, it's even suggested in the sticky. the problem is most people can't manage that kind of deficit and keep their sanity, but it is possible. as long as you don't forget to recalculate your deficit as you lose weight you'll be fine.
also, you can go even lower than that if you know what you're doing; google PSMF.
>>
>>30523433
Went on a dirty fucking bulk, spent way too long on it. I'm at 30% bf now, how fucked am I?
>>
File: IMGP0906.jpg (166KB, 1125x1320px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0906.jpg
166KB, 1125x1320px
can anyone estimate my bf%?
>>
>>30526959
26%
>>
>>30526877
depends on if you plan on being >15% bf by summer. if you are, then yeah you're fucked unless you use DNP. you might be able to do it with PSMF and yohimbine, but i've never done PSMF so i wouldn't know how effective it is.
i'd say just start cutting now and take what you can get, which will probably be 20-22% bf
>>
>>30526959
13-14 maybe 12 at best
>>
>>30526959
thankyouhungryskeleton
>>
>>30527104
I'm obviously a well fed skeleton
>>
>>30526959
More than 25%, less than 30%.
>>
File: 1336536848002.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1336536848002.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>30526959

50%, better luck next time.
>>
>>30526959
25-27
>>
>>30526751
What?

How the hell do I cut?
I'm like 18%bf, possibly %20.

I thought i was just suppose to eat at a 200calorie deficiet for a few months...

I'm not doing drugs, man...
>>
>>30526959
http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-percentage-calculator

as long as you don't cheat it's pretty accurate, or at least way more accurate than the opinions of a persian magic the gathering strategy database
>>
>>30526627
you can tho, i did. but i cut down from 25%+
>>
>>30527167
>>30527151
>>30526994
damn, that's higher than expected

>>30527166
>tfw I can only afford an exit bag
>>
>>30523433

I'm so fat after Christmas I resorted to using a sepia filter on my last progress pic.
>>
>>30527196
You thought you weren't fat?
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 968x1564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 968x1564px
I know I'm a hungry skeleton; but can I have a bf% estimate.
>>
>>30527272
I thought I was at least sub 25 in that pic (my stoamch looks IRL bigger than in the pic)
>>
>>30527289

I can't tell because of your lack of lean mass, but I'd say around 12-14%.

Let's say 13%.

I used to be a hungry skeleton too but now I'm a right little fatty at 17% bf.
>>
File: 1421457529511.jpg (83KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1421457529511.jpg
83KB, 384x313px
>>30524871
Why do an EC Stack when you could just smoke meth?

It's cheaper, faster, and nobody will ever know but you.
>>
>>30527289
Why would you post this shit in the cutting thread. Fuck off.
>>
>>30527332

Shh leave him alone he's new at this.
>>
File: 1420667119687.png (169KB, 285x522px) Image search: [Google]
1420667119687.png
169KB, 285x522px
>>30523433

this weekend i binged like crazy, today is day 2 of 2000 cal cut.

Intermittent fasting helps alot, I don't eat until 2pm and stop at 8. makes it alot easier.

also another thing that helps me is volumetrics. Eat a fuckload of veggies and fruits, you will be full longer on less cals.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 428x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 428x467px
>>30527332
Want to know how long I should keep bulking for.
...in this cutting thread

>>30527324
Are your sure...?
>>
>>30527174
>I'm not doing drugs, man

better stay off of that protein powder and multivitamins, yo

gotta stay natty
>>
>>30527432
Well, uh, I didn't mean to kill this thread.
>>
>>30527583
way to go, faggot.
>>
>>30524871
>what are long term consequences
>>
is it worth taking caffeine only?
>>
>>30524254
Height and heaviest weight?
>>
A pretty nice dude with shit load of years experience shared a god tier recipe for cutting when youre sick of chicken or need to eat somewhere else

he gave me a lot of recipes but this one is goat

its basically, cant remember it all
so you boil chicken and rice, then put it along with the water in a grinder or shaker or whatever its called in english and you get that shit like its water
then all you gotta do is drink
>>
>>30523433
Hey H O M I E S, where can i get yohimbine in CANADA?? Is it even legal? I don't wanna go to jail and ruin my life
>>
>>30528246
why the fuck would I drink my calories if I'm cutting? That's not going to help my hunger at all.

Just eat some Quark jeeezus
>>
>>30528246
that has to be LITERALLY the worst possible way of eating when trying to lose weight. worst possible taste and zero satiety
>>
>>30528327
>>30528369
because I can control my hunger?
some of us study and with 1 hour of lunch all you can do is eat shitty food

if you're starving at 2.1k kcals then I dont know
>>
>>30528402
but how does it make that recipe any better than unflavored protein powder mixed with dry oats and shit?
>>
It's fucking January
>>
>>30528472
cheap as fuck
put as much protein and carbs you want

you can season it to taste good aswell, it's like a fucking chicken soup
>>
>>30528516

stop posting
>>
>>30528550
>being this much of a pleb
>>
>>30524163
>Tfw cutting with EC stack
>not losing all the muscle I just gained.

You're retarded.
>>
>>30528298
Just try to order some, they'll just send you a letter if they confiscate it.

Also, check at a GNC or some shit.
>>
>>30523433
I have started cutting, but my calorie count isn't consistent. Some days I eat at BMR, some days I eat just below TDEE.

As long as I lift/cardio and eat below TDEE, I should be fine, right?

Also, what's the tier list for cardio? Swimming > Rowing > Cycling > Running?
>>
>>30526445
Would you rather start your cut in May?
>>
>>30528298
http://centurysupplements.com/
>>
>>30523748
Legal clen pls go .i tried yohimbine its nothing special
>>
1 cup oats + 1 cup nonfat milk + 1 scoop whey

How is this for a cutting breakfast?
>>
>>30529169
you probably did it wrong or got yohimbe instead of yohimbine.
>>
>>30529324
I get yhcl with a fasted state on a deficit .i did nothing wrong.the best method for cutting its the fucking patience
>>
i know the guides say to be fasted because of insulin levels, but what if I use 0-carb protein like isopure? would I be able to have a shake in the morning or no eating altogether?
>>
>>30523433
>NOKO... what country? ephedrine is sold in Canada under 8mg at most supplement stores. I buy mine from GNC. it's a nasal decongestent.
if you are in the US i heard it is sold in more drug stores under 8mg,
Its not illegal to take, its illegal to sell over 8mg in Canada.
>>
>>30529395
Boat.
>>
>>30523433
>Tfw still bulking to get out of skeleton mode
God damn it
>>
How do you guys deal with hunger on a deficit? Especially at night? I've been waking up in the middle of the night hungry as fuck and need to eat to fall back asleep.
>>
File: ProgressPic2.jpg (113KB, 1055x507px) Image search: [Google]
ProgressPic2.jpg
113KB, 1055x507px
I am planning to finish up my bulk for the summer starting mid march, my body type is more of on softer side. pic related, this was my ~7 month bulk.

I was wondering if EC stack would benefit me? Do I have to take it on empty stomach before working out? Also I take vyvanse (adhd medication) and that drug already supresses my appetite, would it be a bad idea?
>>
>>30533958
casein protein before bed. fit in it.
>>
>>30533984
Thanks I'll pick some of that up tomorrow

Does it matter that I get a lot of my calories close to when I go to sleep? I usually eat my last meal an hour or two before I sleep. Maybe that's why I'm waking up hungry.
>>
File: 1397876527022.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1397876527022.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
Lol are either EC or yohimbe gonna make me freak out? I work in a high stress environment, anyone had any negative experiences?
>>
I started an ECA stack in December, but stopped after a few weeks because it made me too loopy. Like weird, fucked up thoughts especially after drinking (even if I abstained from the ECA the day of drinking.) Any thoughts?
>>
>>30531283
you get an insulin release no matter what you eat. but it's a lot less if you're not eating sugar and carbs
>>
>>30534194
yohimbe might, because it's fucking shit.

You want yohimBINE, because they're completely different. yohimbine has a lot less side effects and is much more effective
>>
>>30534194
you're gonna sweat like a mofo and probably freak
>>
File: 1359146691987.jpg (19KB, 269x202px) Image search: [Google]
1359146691987.jpg
19KB, 269x202px
>>30524163
>mfw lost 10lbs in 2 weeks
>tfw binged hard this weekend and gained 5
hey! I was actually afraid of losing weight that fast...
>>
I lift in the morning on mo/we/fr. Is yohimbine effective if i would only take it on rest days?
>>
>>30534503
It's a stimulant man. Manic/neurotic thoughts are pretty much that sort of territory. You're basically inducing a sympathetic nervous response, constantly, artificially, with no real way to stop it other than wait.
>>
Yohimbine kriegt man entspannt bestellt aus Deutschland. Zu halbwegs guten Preisen
>>
>>30533963
wheres the musce ??
>>
just ordered Yohimbine, going to run a 2 week cycle before my surgery, then start the cycles back up after i'm done with my surgery drugs.
>>
>>30523521
Keep going hard, but your baby is basically a dumb sack of flesh for the first year or so. They won't remember shit so you got more time than you think to get in shape. Don't use it as an excuse though. It's a good deadline.
>>
>>30523492
Gigas nutrition
>>
>>30523748
lol
>>
>>30523515
>>30523492
what kind of euroop you live in? where i am its legal.
Yohimbine is not legal but islam is? Europe, quo vadis
>>
>>30533963
I look very much like you (on the left).
I'm starting to doubt that mid march is soon enough for a cut but I don't really give a shit about washboard abs.
>>
>>30526445
In defense to OP,I see it that way too. It's almost february and after that it's march which will fly by. All you are left is april and may is already when people start going to the beach.
>>
File: 1417622229058.png (286KB, 839x630px) Image search: [Google]
1417622229058.png
286KB, 839x630px
Ephedrine gave me vasometer rhinitis. I was taking a much lower dose than recommended as well. Apparently it was a combination of me being slightly prone to it happening, plus not cycling it (everyone says you don't have to, but evidently some people should...).

Basically it fucked with the blood vessels in my nose to the point where they were massive and messing with my breathing, had to get them melted down, and my breathing is still fked which fks with my sleep heavily.

Be careful with it brahs, I was taking a low dose and it happened to me, been seeing a specialist for over a year now and it's still messed up (might be permanent lol).
>>
>>30540378
What dose were you taking?
>>
I take 10mg of yohimbine hcl in the morning before jogging a little over 2 miles on the treadmill but afterwords throughout the day I'm lethargic as fuck is there anything I can do to prevent this?
>>
File: Botschafterin der Liebe.jpg (105KB, 1052x591px) Image search: [Google]
Botschafterin der Liebe.jpg
105KB, 1052x591px
>>30540192
this

i bulked through the whole summer, now its time to make these gains shine for the next season.
>>
>>30529266
>cutting
>breakfast
>>
>>30523433

hi friends

took 25mg ephedrine sulfate and 200mg caffeine this morning

i've heard all these effects people say ephedrine has on them. energy, increased focus, yadda yadda

i felt nothing. absolutely nothing. it felt like i drank a cup of coffee, that's about it.

i've been having 200-400mg of caffeine daily, sometimes more, for years now, have i just built up a big stimulant tolerance? should i increase the dose of either?
>>
I just started my cut. I'm around 19% according to my scale, mostly belly/lovehandles. Dropped from 4000 to 3500 this week, and going down to 300 next week.
I'll probably won't have any trouble eating less (bulking was quite a challenge some days).
I am wondering if EC is worth it, or does it mainly supress appetite.
Most of my fat is at the stomach and love handles. Should I start on Yohimbine right away?
>>
>>30541365
>3000
>cutting

U wot
>>
>>30529266
I eat something similar. It works if you stay under your tdee as planned.
>>
>>30541157
I've found that the EC effect can go unnoticed sometimes.
>>
>>30541388
also cutting on 3000 here

6'2", active lifestyle master race
>>
File: 1414046005836.jpg (110KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414046005836.jpg
110KB, 641x600px
>>30534194
Funny Yohimbine story.

>2.5 weeks ago
>starting cut
>on first full dose of YHCL +Caffeine
>feeling all buzzy and hyper on first full dose
>you have to keep your heart rate steady with Yohimbine
>cruising on elliptical at steady state
>HR is at appropriate level
>Gym is full of new years resolution people
>suddenly my oneitis walks into the gym
>she is a NYR person
>gets on an elliptical 2 spots away
>i have autismo
>bad
>go into cold sweat
>heart rate jumps from ~120 to 190 cause oneitis
>feel like im gonna die
>heart racing so fast it feels like its gonna fly out of my chest
>have to get off elliptical and pick up spaghetti
>run to locker room in cold sweat
>take shit and pass out on toilet
>out cold for a few minutes
>wake up still on toilet whilst leaning against the stall wall
>mfw

Kill me.
>>
>>30523915
drink more water or get more sleep
>>
>>30535529
> what is waterweight
>>
>tfw finally counting calories
>tfw i'm ridiculously under my calorie count every day

maybe cutting won't be that hard.
>>
>>30541643
topkek
>>
can you buy caffeine pills in walmart?
>>
>>30543280

you can buy them nearly everywhere

i always have a sleeve or two in my car for long drives
>>
is the EC stack affected by weed ?

like can I still smoke occasionally without fucking anything up?
>>
>>30543395
Should be fine. Just don't let the munchies fuck up your cut.
>>
>>30541531
but it still has the desired effect on metabolism / fat loss?
>>
File: NWF146_Xl.jpg (49KB, 287x500px) Image search: [Google]
NWF146_Xl.jpg
49KB, 287x500px
pic related

take 3 tablespoons after your last meal. you will not be hungry at all for the rest of the day
>>
I'm like 20% BF give or take built-fat

Should I bother with Yohimbine now? Should I wait until I'm like 15%?
>>
File: 1409884595413.jpg (21KB, 310x280px) Image search: [Google]
1409884595413.jpg
21KB, 310x280px
>mfw i just ordered ephedrine online and am having it shipped to my house
>>
>>30543979
also 10/10 poops. You'll finish pooping before pissing. 0 wipes required.
>>
>>30543979

Indeed. This works well.
>>
>>30544560
yes. if you start now you'll have a more even fat loss at a faster rate than normal. just be careful with the dosing.
>>
>>30544626
>>30544661

I took some 2 hours ago and my hunger is gone. I probably wont eat for 24 hours, helps with IF

and yeah the poops are amazing :)
>>
>>30525000
Speeding up the process that does nothing other than let you bulk again faster

Its like you don't even want.to lift heavy
>>
can't believe this thread is stil going.
>>
>>30540704
that's nothing to do with the yo, bro. That's just what happens when you spend your energy in the AM. When do you eat after your treadmill session?
>>
>>30541643
all that sweat and shit, probably lost 10 lbs bro. yohimbine is working wonders for you!
>>
I was hoping I'd find a cutting thread, I'm a chubby guy who just started my serious diet and exercise changes about two weeks ago. I'm super strict on my calorie intake per day, but I'm running into an issue where even if I stay within my daily intake, I still feel like I ate too much. It's bothering me alot, how do I just let go and stop obsessing about every calorie
>>
>>30544626
>>30544661
>>30545153

what the fuck is this shit? You just eat it, or dump it in some water and drink it down? How do take?
>>
>>30547695

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, vigorously mix 1-2 level tablespoons daily into at least 12 oz. of water or juice and consume immediately. Be sure to drink plenty of additional fluids throughout the day. Start with smaller amounts and gradually increase over several weeks.

WARNING: Take this product as recommended. Without drinking enough liquid the product may swell in the throat, causing blockage or choking. Avoid use if you ever had esophageal narrowing or swallowing difficulties.

100% pure. Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
>>
>>30543979
How do you eat this? Just mix it with water?
>>
>>30547761
>>30547846
>>
>>30523476

Pretty interesting, but I have to say I'm a bit worried about the fact every bottle of this has "Improve Sex Drive" or "Fix E.D."

Would really suck if family found it or it rolled out of my gym bag.
>>
>>30547902
rip the label off, or just buy the powder, homie.
>>
>>30547915

You have a good link for the powder ?

Preferably Amazon.
>>
What are the risks of combining the EC stack with a legit prescription of Levothyroxin (synthroid)? 75 mcg/day if that matters.
>>
File: flockdrqaw.png (210KB, 957x789px) Image search: [Google]
flockdrqaw.png
210KB, 957x789px
I'd just like to toss a warning into this thread. After cutting on an EC stack last winter I occasionally get chest pains and while I was on the ec stack my prostate would swell up like crazy and I'd get leaky pipe syndrome.
That being said I can't fucking wait to get shredded again, cutting season is BEAST!
>>
>>30547952
I bought mine from the link on the site in the infopic, but they were out of stock last time I checked.
>>
>>30547675
>
someone please respond
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>30548003
>>
>>30548113
did he died?
>>
>>30548002
>having thyroid issues
>taking adrenergic drugs

Don't do it, kid. Recipe for heart palpitations and worse.

>>30547952
PowderCity is a good site, I get stuff from there. Great customer service, too, they replaced an item with defective packaging right away.
>>
>>30548123
He later died of the infection he got from that tattoo because it spread to his heart. The story you'll normally hear in the fitness community is that he died in a sauna because of drugs.
>>
>>30548057
Just stick to the plan, mang. You probably won't start getting the hunger until you get leaner. Your body doesn't want to be this fat, congratulations on tapping into your intuitive sense of hunger, that's a huge problem with overweight people is that they have no idea of what hunger or fullness really mean on an instinctive level. Set cruise control for 15% body fat, it'll just melt off up to that point if you're consistent.
>>
>>30548277
Thanks man, feels good to hear some reinforcement. What's the best way to measure my body fat % if I don't have calipers?
>>
>>30548504
Not the same guy, but why not get some calipers? They cost like $10 at vitamins stores. It's the easiest way besides posting a picture and asking people on /fit/ but that won't be accurate.
>>
>>30548556
Oh I had no idea that you could get them easily let alone for cheap. Thanks! Obviously I'm a beginner so this kind of stuff is good to know, I appreciate it
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.