[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its alright being big an strong anon but could you protect me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 28

File: my gf...jpg (28KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
my gf...jpg
28KB, 500x611px
Its alright being big an strong anon but could you protect me in a fight.

Guys, whats the best way to win a fight. Say you got a guy squaring up to you and you know its going to get physical. what do you do? Hit first?
>>
>>30424013
pull out a knife and stab him
>>
>>30424013

squatting at least 4 plaet
>>
>>30424013
its fine ill just shoot them
>>
>>30424034
beta
>>
>>30424013
If you are over the age of 18 there is realistically no reason you should be in a physical confrontation unless it is life threatening, and if that is the case do whatever is necessary. You should be able to use your words to resolve conflicts, as physical violence almost always leads to one or both parties being charged. You are an adult now and it is time to act like one.
>>
>>30424013
Shoot him
or wait for him to hit you and scream "I'm a hemophiliac and when he turns away in disgust, kick him in the back
>>
>>30424052
so what? you win and he's dead
>>
>>30424013

>not being fit and having a girlfriend who carries

Women will always have an easier time if they're the one to kill somebody. "I was a woman in fear of my life/the life of my loved one" goes a long way, especially if she can cry about it.
>>
>>30424013
where is the best place to hit someone? temple?
>>
Pipebomb
>>
>>30424045
This
>>
flick his ear
>>
I am literally the worst drunk I know, loud, obnoxious etc. yet I have never had reason to be in a fight. If you can't run circles around some retard who wants to fight you just using your words then you probably should learn to fight because you're as retarded as him.

On the miniscule off-chance that someone is literally trying to kidnap your girl or something just sucker punch them in the jaw.
>>
>Friend is power lifter
>Competes often
>Pretty fucking strong
>220lbs of satan
>Everytime shit hits the fan he pussies out
>All that muscle for nothing

Most power lifters and body builders are pussies that will use a knife or a gun before having the balls to square up with another man
>>
It mostly comes down to who is willing to be more aggressive. When you know it's at the point where you cant talk it away, just start swinging, biting, clawing at eyes, headbutting, kicking and anything else that will make you seem like a deranged psycho.

Don't stop doing that until one of you is KOd
>>
the trick to winning a fight is to hit the other guy first. 90% of the time, if he gets a solid blow on your jaw before you can react, youre done.

that being said, first punch should be quick and with your left hand, a jab to the nose ideally -this will make his eyes water, and he'll prbably close his eyes and throw haymakers in defense.

your best course of action would be to throw straight punches, but realistically you will probably have your eyes closed as well when you throw, so throw haymakers that are tighter than your opponents.

all that said, fighting is fucking gay.
>>
>>30424158

Potential injury means potential inability to workout, of course they're gonna be pussies.
>>
>>30424013
First of all, get this idea out of your head that you're 'protecting' someone by engaging in an unnecessary fight. The best way to protect someone is to get them away from the situation entirely.

Very few fights actually involve protection. They're usually just posturing between people who don't actually know how to fight.

If a fight were actually inevitable, I would probably wait for the person to move first to establish that they are the aggressor and then block or dodge and then take them down as quickly as possible. Probably pin them until they're sufficiently embarrassed and yield.
>>
>>30424013
Yes first strike is of vital importance

Kick the groin as hard as you possibly can and your opponent will be incapicated then proceed to gouge out his eyes and end it by stomping on his neck as hard as you can until you tire
>>
>>30424158
M'courage, m'honor, m'lady
>>
>>30424190
Enjoy prison.
>>
>>30424158

I've had people say this about me, except by "shit hitting the fan" they meant a nigger chimping out and trying to get a fight going, or a white guy acting like a nigger.

Seriously, what's with that shuffling, low arm swinging, clapping, every other word "nigga" shit, especially when you're white?

>mfw I don't give a fuck, I just hate jail and hate having boxer fractures
>mfw every time I backed down from some guy wanting a fight on a public street or in a club it was because there were too many witnesses, too many people that might jump in if it went to the ground
>mfw I always have a single stack 9mm or better hidden on my person and de-escalated because I couldn't figure out a way to shoot the nigger/wigger and get away with it
>>
>>30424242
Self defense bro

Ain't no going to prison here
>>
>>30424052
Winning at all costs is alpha. Sticking to some preconceived notion of "fighting" or resorting to >muh martial arts and losing is beta as fuck.
>>
>>30424054
>your with gf
>some guys hitting on her and basically making you look like a bitch
>you tell him to piss off
>he says "what faggot what are you going to do? "
>your a grown up so you say "now we don't have to resort to violence man do we, we're adults"
Okay mate.
>>
>>30424277
I don't think you understand what self-defence means. Bro.
>>
>>30424158
If you want a fair fight where you square up one-on-one, get in the fucking ring. In a street fight you do whatever necessary to survive. You're stupid to do otherwise. Fuck your sense of machismo. If I have a knife, I'm fucking pulling it. I'm not going to stand there like an idiot ready to be overwelmed by some random douchebag and his douchebag friends.
>>
>>30424054
lol nerd
>>
>>30424277
Stomping someone's neck until they're dead is not self defense. Unless they're armed, you'll go to jail for that shit.
>>
>>30424187
Yeah that won't happen bitch.
Youre going to "wait and strike back"
Nah mate it's not the movies.
They won't lift their fist and cock it back so you can see it coming.
They're going to sucker punch you in the jaw and you'll either be knocked out or they'll keep swinging.
if someone gets rowdy I'm always going to get in a sucker punch or a headbutt.
Always hit first.
>>
>>30424013
It's best to learn a martial art im doing Wing Chun myself but others will recommend BJJ or Muay Thai or boxing
>>
>>30424307
lol white trash
>>
>>30424158
I've noticed that also.
>>
>>30424338
is there any martial art that isnt from a chink race
>>
>>30424277

gun carrying bro above here again, here's another thing, even just a fist fight can end in permanently disabled people or dead people.

>head meets concrete at the speed of -9.81 m/s^2
>coloring books for Christmas or worse.

even if you're innocent, you can end up being jacked up bad, legal bills out the wazoo, charges on record, etc.

this is why witnesses are important and why white/nigger trash will always try to pick fights in public / on cameras, they know people with something to lose will probably be reluctant to engage

then the trash in question feels like they accomplished something / punked someone
>>
Just don't get too close if you're not going to strike first like this fucking dumbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ79W3g-tKw

Always keep some distance, it doesn't matter how strong you are, you can't gain muscles in your face.
>>
>>30424353
Greco-Roman wrestling and boxing
>>
>>30424054
get a load of this faggot

Violent way is best way.
>>
File: 1420668755641.jpg (12KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
1420668755641.jpg
12KB, 552x367px
>>30424190
Jesus...
>>
>>30424282
That's exactly what you do.

Then when he scoffs and turns around to make fun of you to his friends, you take your drink and smash it across his head.

>2edgy
>>
>>30424339
ur gf didnt seem 2 thnk i wuz white trash when i was fuckn her after she left ur place

*laffs*
>>
>>30424282
If you live in a civilized area there is no chance of that ever happening
>>
>>30424440
Oh that's it
*his eyes turn to two little fire balls*
*draws his sword and licks the blade making his tongue bleed*
Say that again and I'll cut your penis off , kiddo
>>
>>30424282
>"what are you going to do?"
>"nothing"
>walk away with gf
don't play into their games even if you know you will win the fight you still lose
>>
>>30424458
Because theres a single city on this planet that's fucking elysium right? No violence whatsoever.
Keep telling yourself that faggot.
>>
>>30424013
Exclaim
>I'm a cuckold fetishist

The aggressor will immediately stop, drop and laugh
>>
>>30424472
Low test beta detected
>>
>>30424479
Singapore
>>
>>30424472
The OP post is saying you have a guy squaring up and about to fight you.
You can't just walk away.
>>
>>30424472

best thing to do with these guys is to just make eye contact and bertstare for a second then laugh heartily

hearty hearty keks

this will flip their switch so hard it's almost unbelieveable

>downside: they will probably go for you if their babby ego hurts enough
>upside: they started it, so if their head meets the floor hard, it's not going to be on you as bad
>downside: you better be able to make that shit happen
>>
>>30424158
Sounds to me like he's not only pretty fucking strong, but pretty fucking smart, too
why fight if you don't have to, no matter how strong you are? At best you kick someones ass and get away with a fine. At worst a bunch of niggers gang up on you and stab you to death.
>>
File: 1411681644771.png (48KB, 592x203px) Image search: [Google]
1411681644771.png
48KB, 592x203px
>>30424013
>>30424052
>>30424048
>>30424045
>>30424034

Jab to the nose followed by hook to the angle of the of the jaw - the chin part .

For gore mode short hook to the temple , hit next to the ear.

If target is russled start with rapid kick to the balls.
>>
>>30424472
>as you walk away with your gf
>you suddenly black out
>wake up 2 months later in a hospital
>shouldn't of turned your back
>lost all those gainz and qt3.14
>>
>>30424493
I'm a second year law student and i don't want to come off as a thug. that shit follows you man.
>>
If you're going to get into a fight, chances are the other guy has friends that are close so whatever you do: don't take the fight to the ground and DO end it as quickly as possible, don't think you have to fight with honor, end it as dirty as you have to, punch to the throat, eye gouge, kick to the inside of the knee, family jewels, you're not only ending the fight with one guy, but you have to send a message to everyone watching that says "Don't fuck with me"
>>
>>30424013
Fighting is for for poor people kek. Must suck to be poor m8
>>
>>30424013
Frankly I don't give a shit about a fair fight, If I ever fight anyone, it will most likely be someone I have 0 respect and view as a putrid worthless piece of shit who should have been aborted. He's getting kicked in the nuts then stomped in the face repeatedly after falling due to excruciating pain.
>>
>>30424498
>Google singapore violence
>first thing is an article about singapore gang violence
wat
>>
Most guys don't know how to fight and (unless they're drunk) they're bluffing because they know the other guy can't fight either
Really getting in a fight isn't a huge concern. Avoid the first punch (because he'll probably be off balance because he expecte to land it) and it's open season on the back of his head/neck
>>
>>30424479
Violence existing does not imply that everyone is equally prone to engage in it. Where i live it's just white trash and ghetto niggers that get caught up in that shit. And drunk teenagers who will grow out of that shit. If you're a white male of any status, there's literally no reason why you should ever be in a situation where you're squaring off with someone and it leads to a fight.

People who talk about fighting like it is commonplace are fucking TRASH.
>>
>>30424533
Disregard my insult.
The OP states a guy is squaring up to you and will hit you.
What is your response?
He's saying a fight is inevitable.
>>
>>30424158
>be huge
>get in a fight
>ruin your opponent
>lots of smartphone WORL STAAR video
>go to jail because youre a big guy and a little guy wouldn't start a fight
>>
>>30424520
Doesn't even have to be a gang of people stabbing. Someone can die simply from hitting their head when they fall.
>>
>>30424177
>>30424194
>>30424246
>>30424303
>>30424341
>>30424520

I been there every time and its always been me having to fight alone and scare of the group of "alphas"

>shit town
>everyone wants to be king
>they start shit with anyone
>got jumped by 15 guys once
>15 vs 4
>armyfag friend knocked out cold 1 shot
>15 vs 3
>one ran away
>15 vs 2
>220lb power lifter locked himself in his car
>me against 15
>Grab a baseball bat out my trunk
>Start going ham
>it took me getting surrounded by 5 and hitting 2 of them for them to get scared
>They couldn't get close
>They try to curb stomp knocked out armyfag
>Run over swinging the bat
>One guy tries to pull a gun
>Get ready to rush him
>Gf stops him
>They flee
>>
>>30424013
Get the first punch in. Then just try to runhim over, topple him, and beat him on the ground
>>
Assuming it's unavoidable
If the guy is smaller than me try to charge him and get him down on the ground
If he's a big guy try to get a lucky punch to the chin
>>
>>30424570
op here, just after advice when you know your going to engage, lie feet position, hand positions, where to aim
>>
>>30424013
>whats the best way to win a fight

using jedi mind tricks on stupid drunks in order to avoid the fight all together.
>>
sounds autistic but I just give people the death stare and they usually back off

not being a manlet helps
>>
>>30424013
Make him talk.

While he's talking his guard is low. Fast punch right between the ribcage and the stomach.

That will make him stop breathing.
While he's still fighting to breathe, harass him with multiple fast jabs. Watch the distance.

Once you have taken a good feel of the distance, connect a strong punch. Aim not on his surface, but behind it, that way the impact will be stronger.
Preferably not in the jaw, you could break your hand and it's not very effective.
In the eye is a good way to put you in an enormous advantage, but could be hard.
In the liver is a fight ender.
In the neck could kill him, take care.

Or even in the balls if he's taller and you have no honor.

As soon as he's on the floor, you better run, it's not worth it.
>>
>>30424602
cool story bro
>>
>>30424277

killing a man while hes on the ground isnt self defense

you dont want to be like the guy who killed those two kids who broke into his house and recorded it with his "I am god weapon they are vermin who deserved death" rant
>>
>>30424602
and then as they ran away you teleported in front of them and unsheathed your duel Katanas, after killing all the alpha chads the 10/10 in the club came running for you to suck your dick right there
>>
>>30424013
OP, you gotta train. You gotta sign up for boxing or MMA or some other type of martial art that's focused on taking a motherfucker down efficiently instead of being flashy. Then you gotta train at it for years. You gotta spar with other motherfuckers who are training at it for years. You gotta get into the nit-gritty of getting fucked up. You gotta know what it feels like to get hit and you gotta know how to keep going after you got it.

'Cause the best way to win a fight is to know you've already won before the fight has even started.

>i haven't done any of this shit
>i wouldn't win a fight
>i know i'd lose like a little bitch
>>
I havent been in a fight since I was like fucking 12, but anytime I see two dudes fighting in a bar, its just them mindlessly swinging at each other and form or training counts for shit

Its basically who ever is bigger and take the most hits wins, but then neither of them win because they both end up all bloody, rolling around on a dirty bar floor and then get arrested

tl;dr-fighting is retarded unless you are defending yourself from muggers or something
>>
>>30424279
>Muh chivalry and bushido
>>
>>30424383
>you can't gain muscles in your face.

I saw a guy take three solid hits to the head and it didnt even phase him. Some guys are just the fucking hulk
>>
>>30424628
If someone gets in your face put your power foot and hand in the back. But don't stand like sideways to him. If you're right handed you'll put your left foot slightly in front facing the guy and your right foot should be 45 degrees outward.
You can keep your hands at your sides. Always get the first hit in so usually the guy will be in your face and you can tell or decide when it's time to hit him.
Different things can happen here.
1. He'll challenge you to hit him
As soon as he says that you hit him
2. He'll push you. For some reason that's what a lot of people like to do to start a fight. He'll expect you to push back, that's when you fucking hit him as soon as you get your balance back.
When you hit him from just standing face to face, your going for accuracy and speed so it won't be the hardest hit.
Use your power hand to go straight from your sides to his chin with a hook. Don't cock your hand back before swinging or he'll see it coming. This is a sucker punch. Follow through with the hit don't just make connection and bring it back.
Keep hitting as necessary. I'm assuming you know how to throw proper punches.
If he pushes you this can be good or bad.
one it will give you distance for a better thrown punch or two he might expect a hit. Either way with the distance use your power hand to throw a STRAIGHT punch to his chin. When you follow through with that punch your basically trying to punch his chin into his chest. Which is a devastating hit to take.
>>
>there are insecure manlet brahs that make up for their shortcomings by fighting, on /fit/
Can't say I'm surprised. I've had two years of boxing classes for the workout and I've never had to fight anyone in real life, despite the fact I go to the bars frequently where people get real rowdy.
>>
>go visit my old uncle who lives in BFE
>he takes me to some sleazy bar
>warns me that its really rowdy place
>go in there, nothing but fucking freaks
>try to blend in, go to the bar and get a beer
>sitting there minding my own business, some weird foreign guy comes up and says some shit to me in a language I dont understand
>just ignore him
>his friend comes up to me
>ugly mother fucker
>starts telling me what a badass he and his friend are and that they have killed people before and that they dont like me
>uncle comes up and tries to calm the guy down
>he pushes me to the ground
>guy pulls out a fucking gun on my uncle
>uncle takes out a knife and cuts the dudes hand in half
>>
>>30424013
I'm not very well trained so I'll probably just try a bodycheck
>>
>>30424440

*grabs you by the throat

back the fuck off?!
>>
>>30424867
>Use your power hand to go straight from your sides to his chin with a hook
Nice way to let him avoid your first hit. Or to have your good hand injured for the rest of the fight.
>>
>>30424013

Talk with your hands, even if you normally don't. If he does get close enough, strike first.
>>
>>30425066
If you bring it up that's how they see it coming and avoid it retard.
And your an idiot if you honestly think a hook will somhow injure your hand.
Do you know how to throw the 6 different punches in boxing?
Have you never taken a boxing class a day in your life?
>>
>>30424694
Post vid now
>>
>>30425069

Oh, and don't fucking headbutt people. It fucking sucks so much dick and it's almost always a terrible idea.
>>
>>30424977
holy shit i think i was there. you guys left with a guy and his pet bear right?
>>
>>30424472
>>30424493

I remember studies & meta analysis papers saying that men with lower testosterone were more protective over their girlfriends, be it in situations as described or other situations like having her cheat on you.

Those who give less a fuck, are more often single and have multiple partners tend to have higher Testosterone.
>>
>>30425069
OP this.
Put a tube sock on your hand and talk with it like a puppet.
Just try not to move your lips and sync your lips with your hand so he thinks it's the puppet talking not you. Then he gets in the puppets face and you hit him with the other hand.
>>
File: travis-bickle.jpg (42KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
travis-bickle.jpg
42KB, 620x300px
>>30425108

starts at 0:38 if you dont want the backstory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g
>>
>>30425127
Let's take a look at those sources amigo.
>>
>>30424282
>your gf is just staying there flirting with the guy
>you blame the guy when your gf is not into you
>get up and leave, either your gf will follow you or she wasn't that into you

FAGGOTS, fighting over girls.
>>
>>30425147
This guy is right
>>
>>30425147
>implying that's how I described it at all
>implying you didn't change the situation entirly.
FAGGOTS being giant faggots
>>
>>30424013
>Square up and get in a quick two right behind the nose. That should be enough to drop the faggot but throw as many punches as you can until he's dead or someone pulls you off of him anyways.
>Hide the body and move and Tijuana
>Fuck donkeys for shekels and Tequila
>>
>>30425183
This guy is right
>>
>>30425128

I really want to try this. It's not what I intended when I posted that, but I think it might be much more effective.
>>
>>30425130
What bullshit that they tried that guy for murder

He killed criminals who broke into his house fuck that they deserve death for that shit

Fucking white trash kids try that shit around here same exact thing gonna happen
>>
>>30425206
Haha unless you're fighting a looney toon he won't get in the face of your sock puppet silly.
>>
I wonder what would happen if some dude was REALLY fucking pissed at you and ready to fight and you did the old "you got something on your shirt" nose flick trick, or you apologized and went to shake their hand and had a buzzer
>>
>>30425093
Trying to hit the head with your hands down is too slow, people have reflexes. At that situation your best bet is to punch the body, then make space and up your guard.

>And your an idiot if you honestly think a hook will somhow injure your hand.
>Do you know how to throw the 6 different punches in boxing?
>Have you never taken a boxing class a day in your life?
Are you seriously comparing boxing to a real life street fight? Because you won't have your precious boxing gloves to protect your hand against the harder chin of your opponent. A bad hit and your hand is over, while doing little to no damage.

Always hit soft parts.
>>
>>30424013
Like all of life's questions, Mel Gibson has the answer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkXb0sz90IY
>>
File: 1397436764938.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397436764938.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw skinny nerd through highschool
>no one ever really messed with me despite this
>talking to black guy at work and tell him this
>tfw he explained that its because I look like the type of nigga that would come to school the next day with a gun and shoot up the place, or follow them home and eat them
>>
>>30425263
Confirmed for fucking retard.
Never hit the body first. I literally can't believe you can be so dumb as to not strike the jaw line because you're scared youll break your hand.
Last fight I ever saw in person the dude did almost exactly what I said.
Approached the guy. Hands down, then hook to the face. He broke the other dudes fucking jaw.
You do what you want and get recked. But good luck.
I'll do it how I want and never lose a fight.
>>
>>30424013
Hit first, hit fast, and overwhelm with strikes.
>>
>>30425323
A hit to the body at short distance and hands down is far more effective and unavoidable than a hit to the jaw. He'll puke or get out of breath, which means the fight has ended for him.

And he WILL expect a hit to the face, his reflexes will be focused on his head and neck, leaving his stomach defenseless.
>>
>>30425389
Yup. Good luck with that mate.
I hope for your sake that you never have to get in a fight.
I've been in quite a few scraps. And have a few fights in the ring. I've seen what works and what doesn't.
I know I can handle myself.
So good luck man. But I'd recommend at least taking some classes. Boxing gyms are pretty rampant and chances are there's one or two in your city.
>>
Throw first and lean in with your punches.

You've now won the fight.
>>
>>30425449
You have seen what works... in boxing. Not at a distance of 30cm with your hands down.
>>
>>30424353
>Krav Maga - who else but the Jews
>Marine Corp Martial Arts Program (MCMAP) - self explanatory
>bartitsu - some British dude
>>
If I ever got into a fight I knew I couldn't win I would rip out his throat with my teeth. Call me a beta but I won fair and square.
>>
>>30425519
Yeah you're totally right when you disregard the fact that I've been in street fights.
I have been in more fights in the "street" than the ring as a matter of fact.
But again. Good luck pal.
Hope you don't try to act tough with anyone so you don't get trampled.
Injuries mean you can't lift for a while.
so I hope your body shot somehow works.
>>
>>30425130
This dude is a bro.

Thank you based Byron. I regret that society did not praise you for your service to your community.
>>
>in fight
>modern era
Kick them in the dick and walk away. Its a waste of your time since none of you faggots are big enough pieces of shit to do anything to warrant a fight.
Fighting now days is pointless since even if it's self defense you'll get sued because this world has gone to shit.
Kick him in the dick and let it be finished, fighting is for monks that train and douchebags who think MMA is a sport
>>
>>30425695
I train Affliction bro

Come at me
>>
>>30425584
Good luck to you too bro!
>>
File: 1386187969349.gif (593KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1386187969349.gif
593KB, 320x240px
>>30424013
>allways carry a tactical nuke
what are you, gay?
>>
>>30424190
2 much movies, not enough real life for this one
>>
>>30424013
what happens if you punch someone on the throat or in that spot right next to the eye?

would you kill him?
>>
You don't, because you're not an insecure troglodyte who needs to pick fights in order to feel manly.

Wait, shit I thought I was talking to someone else
>>
File: 1359506000279.png (19KB, 126x111px) Image search: [Google]
1359506000279.png
19KB, 126x111px
>>30424277
>self defense
>kicking a blind man on the ground untill he dead (remember u did say to gauge his eyes after groin kick)
pick one you fucking idiot
>>
>>30424013
>Quick jab to the stomach with left arm
>As he's reacting to the first hit trying to block it, punch square in the face with right hand
Often fights are over as quickly as they start. First one to hit is often the person who wins
>>
>>30425801

what would happen if you hugged him and said "I love you"?
>>
>>30425130
fucking america
when did you stop celebrating heroes like based byron
>>
File: my gf . ..jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
my gf . ..jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>30424013
>Its alright being big an strong anon but could you protect me in a fight.

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>30425130

>sending him to jail

they should have built a statue in his honor
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 500x385px
>>30425888
Greetings. My name is Patrick Batemanâ„¢, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high qualityâ„¢, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of qualityâ„¢ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on /fit/, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.
>>
>>30425928

Mr. Bateman, please look at the last two digits of this post and tell me how they make you feel
>>
File: 806874608_1568685.gif (162KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
806874608_1568685.gif
162KB, 320x272px
>>30426000
>>
File: impressive1405874703481.png (186KB, 457x303px) Image search: [Google]
impressive1405874703481.png
186KB, 457x303px
>>30426000
>>
File: latest.jpg (205KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
205KB, 590x322px
>>30426000
>>
>>30424013
>Its alright being big an strong anon but could you protect me in a fight.
Who the fuck says that? What girl in their right mind would think that other than guido trash?
>>
>>30426678
You'd be surprised.
Hispanic girls are stupid with that shit too.
One used to call me cute all the time but she was like "YOU LOOK SO SKINNY I NET YOUR GIRL WOULD HAVE TO PROTECT YOU IN A FIGHT"
It's like bitch if that gets your lil pussy wet then so be it but id prefer to not drink out of a straw for the rest of my life
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 323x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 323x386px
>>30424013
>implying I leave the house
>implying gf
>implying anyone would talk to me in the first place

Serious question though does this same experience of dudes shouting at people's gf happen to the gays? Do they fight each other or look to their partner for them to fight in this similar situation?
>>
>>30424064
>Women will always have an easier time if they're the one to kill somebody. "I was a woman in fear of my life/the life of my loved one" goes a long way, especially if she can cry about it.
What up, Amy Dunne.
>>
>>30424052
the goal of a fight is to beat the other guy, not to half assed try to beat the other guy while stroking your ego.
>>
>>30426678
i think all girls want to feel protected. They dont want some guy that there bigger than, they like to feel petite and shit
>>
>>30424054
look at this square, trying to stifle his natural reactions in an attempt to be as boring as the cunts he sees on the morning bus.
>>
>>30424013
>you know its going to get physical. what do you do? Hit first?

Hit before the other guy even thinks that it's going to be a fight.
>>
>>30424977
>that time at Mos Eisley
>>
You walk away from the faggot with anger issues

And if your girlfriend has a problem with just walking away and wants you to fight she's a faggot too
>>
>>30424158
sort of true you cant say all

But I know most juiced up bouncers in my big city cant fight for shit.
Yeh they mite be able to chicken a 150lb drunk student but ive seen them fight many of times they fight like fuckin wome,kick them in there shins and they well go down like horses.

Also is it jsut me or are most people who are well hard bastards smaller.

Most people I know who can really fight are probably 5'8 - 5'10 and rather thin.like may weather sizes but with less muscle and less training.
>>
>>30424246
You sound like a pussy.
A real man wouldnt get fractures
and a real man would intimadate witness's
>>
File: thatgoyim.jpg (33KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
thatgoyim.jpg
33KB, 595x335px
>>30425888
>>30425928
>>30426000

NIGGA SAY WHAAAAT
>>
>>30424013
Have your footing ready if they swing, if they try anything uppercut to the underside of the ribs (like you are trying to hit their organs, sort of) is a very quick way to disorient them (it isn't a nice feeling), if they grab you, sweep feet, jab in throat.
Or just jab in the throat if you can, you want to stop them hitting you further or chasing you, it's effective for it but you would want to be in fear for your safety before doing it.
>>
File: al.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
the best soloution is to look at them,blank stare,look them up an down,dont say anything just walk away and find them the next week when they're alone.
>>
>>30424013
Punch him directly in the face, in the nose.
>>
>>30427223

kek

I am that poster and you are confirmed for being underageb&
>>
>>30424054
And if that doesn't work do you just pull out your katana and bisect him?

"I told you we didn't have to do this.. Nothing personal kid." *tips fedora*

captcha: ppleb
>>
>>30424013
i will just drive to the next toys 'r us and buy another barby doll.
>>
>>30424063
locked behind bars isnt winning
>>
File: Glassem.jpg (43KB, 440x490px) Image search: [Google]
Glassem.jpg
43KB, 440x490px
>>30424417
I like your style, Bigby.
>>
>>30424059
mfw i actually suffer from extreme hemophilia type a
>>
>>30424013
kick him in the balls. If you're attacked on the street, use a cheap shot and then fucking bail.
>>
>>30426000
damn son
>>
>>30425928
Check 'em
>>
>>30428534
It's a lot more winning than buried 6 feet under the ground.
>>
>>30424282
>Punch guy in face
>Get charged with assault
>>
>>30424052
tip of the fedora to you m8

if somebody decides to fuck with a stranger he should be prepared to die
>>
>>30424013
>Guys, whats the best way to win a fight.
By not getting in one in the first place.

Just make it through school, then as an adult you'll find you won't have these problem so often, maybe not at all anymore.

Also:
>Its alright being big an strong anon but could you protect me in a fight
Stay away from girls that think this way, they'll probably FIND a way to GET you in a fight because it amuses them.
>>
>>30424246
>de-escalated because I couldn't figure out a way to shoot the nigger/wigger and get away with it

Prime kek
>>
>>30427223
>A real man
a real man does whatever the fuck he thinks is right not what a sperg on 4chan tells them
>>
>>30424172
thank you, master ken.

can i stomp the groin as well?
>>
>>30424013
A gun.
>>
>>30429210
>Stay away from girls that think this way, they'll probably FIND a way to GET you in a fight because it amuses them.
This is the best advice.
>>
>>30424493
Respectively, nigger detected.
>>
>>30429239
>>30424246

that's why trash gets so bold, they're used to bluffing out people they think are pussies in situations where people with more to lose and more impulse control will choose to not engage.

this is basically the same thing as a pack of niggers walking slowly across the street and blocking traffic and making eye contact - it's the only power they're going to get all day, and it isn't even real.

meanwhile most people are trying to think of how to kill them and get away with it. hearty keks
>>
>>30425263
This happened to me guy punched me square in the jaw broke his wtist and dislocated his shoulder. Moral of the story don't fight with disabilities.
>>
>>30424602
>armyfag friend knocked out cold 1 shot
I laughed way too hard at this.

Btw from the sound of it they really don't sound like "true friends".
>>
Technique > Size

Even a girl can beat you
>>
>>30430098
>grappling.
That's no good in a real fight.
>>
>>30430098

girls bigger than him anyway

also, how does he not get a boner?
>>
>>30429210
>Stay away from girls that think this way, they'll probably FIND a way to GET you in a fight because it amuses them.

This. This is on the same level as girls who have rainbow tumblr hair
>>
>>30430204
That reminds me, has anyone ever seen a person with dyed red (Like, actual red) hair that ISN'T insane?

In fact, it seems the more red the hair color the more insane they get
>>
>>30430171
Almost all fights devolve to grappling. Its a useful thing to have.
>>
File: 1374470507657.jpg (72KB, 428x509px) Image search: [Google]
1374470507657.jpg
72KB, 428x509px
>Watch some guys at uni arguing
>One guy gets into a karate pose or some asian shit
>Other guy pulls out a gun
>ohshit.jpg
>Karate guy starts running
>Gun guy shoots him in the thigh and sprints off
>mfw guns and knives are really the only choice for survval
>>
>>30430307
Street fights aren't usually 1 vs 1 so you never want to go to the ground and be exposed. It's better to use simple strikes and keep a good distance.
>>
>>30424013
>whats the best way to win a fight
Prevent the fight from ever happening.

Yes I'm aware I'm paraphrasing that quote
>>
>>30424282
>going out with someone who you worry will leave you
Shiggerydidgeridoo

Downgrade the relationship to FWB or leave it. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>30425211
Shooting people who've broken into your home until they don't pose a threat is fine. Subsequently dragging them across the floor and shooting them in the head execution-style is murder.
>>
>>30424013
Violence of action.
Basically hit hard, fast, and first. Unless the dude is trained in some south korean soap opera image board fighting technique, you will be alright.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 208x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 208x232px
>>30424977
Exquisite.
>>
>>30430287

Eva MArie aka the best diva
>>
File: 1323467714134.jpg (26KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1323467714134.jpg
26KB, 332x500px
so youre at the beerhall when this guy walks up and slaps your fraulein on the ass

what do you do?
>>
>>30430991

Heil?
>>
>>30424977
aha. Mos Eisley right?
>>
I'm so glad I boxed and played around with bjj in high school.

Now when it comes to fighting I'm hard as fuck :3
>>
>>30424069
That or the neck
>>
File: 1418155659102.jpg (244KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1418155659102.jpg
244KB, 600x599px
>get in a fight
>kinda scared
>lose get black eye
>get in a fight
>get hit in the face multiple times
>hey this doesnt hurt THAT much
>get in a fight
>go in fearless and agressive as fuck
>kick the shit out of the guy

Experience plays a big role too
>>
>>30424359
>colouring books for Christmas
Too real man, too real.
>>
File: 1400468911635.png (556KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1400468911635.png
556KB, 512x512px
>>30424977
>>
File: fedora54.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
fedora54.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>30424013
Putting all your strength into one fight never seemed so... interesting. I'm guessing by now you realised there's no backing down, you have insulted my honor and now it's time to split-you-in-two, heh heh nothing personal, pleb.
*unsheaths Katana*
Come, face my true power
>>
>>30424359
and this is why they're not worth the risks and it's easy to walk away
>>
File: 1420656665442.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420656665442.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>30432807

Holy shit I had forgotten!

For those who haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PtSHzjlDVw
>>
>>30425228
your life is a cartoon
>>
>>30424013
Step away peasant, for I solve conflicts not with primal violence, but with class and manners. If you allow, I would take on a debate with anyone here,
and defeat them with words, and intelligence.
>>
>>30425228
You forgot the flower on your shirt that squirts water
>>
>get close
>hey woah buddy i dont want any-
>punch/elbow him in the face

The best way to fight. Deception
>>
The trick to fighting is no matter how fuck up you get do as much damage as you can. And every time you see them just run up and start another fight. Cut sick. Soon you will be known as a ruthless fucking psychopath. Worked for me!
>>
>>30424013
If he's too big for u pull a machete or knuckledusters
>>
>>30424013
If someone gets right up in your face swing your elbow straight up to make contact with the tip of their nose. If someone shapes up to you let them come at you but when you step back step back diagonally not straight back. Then throw a right cross at their jaw. Don't try to pull fancy shit if you don't really know how to fight. But also don't just throw wild hooks at their face like every drunk dickhead. Right cross all day everyday. Keep your arms up to protect your face. Remember this simple shit and you will have the advantage in the average drunken fist fight. If your opponent is a trained fighter he will make you piss and there is nothing you can do about it unfortunately.
>>
>>30424013
Elbow strikes, palm strikes or slaps (look up slap K.O. on youtube if you think I'm bluffing)

clinching and then knee strikes to the groin

spitting in their eyes to gain a split second advantage

"bursting" karv maga technique

wing chun chain punching is pretty effective as well

practice not televising your punches or moves. either do it when he is at a disadvantage or when he least expects it. sometimes looking and appearing weaker is an advantage to let him loosen up to drop his guard.

now prepare for the aftermath which involves police, hospitals, jails and court dates.

unless you're a UFC fighter you won't be fighting for any money or glory. only fight to defend and protect yourself but NOT OUT OF PRIDE
>>
>>30430098
The girl looks bigger than him so I'm not sure what this is meant to prove.
>>
File: 1384923307004.jpg (6KB, 226x251px) Image search: [Google]
1384923307004.jpg
6KB, 226x251px
>>30433563
>If someone gets right up in your face swing your elbow straight up to make contact with the tip of their nose
>tfw manlet
>>
Will the nebulous approval of women ever stop inspiring men to pointlessly fight each other?

If 0 or dubs then yes
>>
>>30425109
disagree
did it
won by TKO
>>
>>30427339
he speaks truth
>>
>>30424013
>Laugh at the guy trying to start shit.
>Rally the crowd against him.
>Hey everyone look at this big guy trying to be intimidating, trying to start a fight over MY girl.
>What a loser.
>Did you come here alone to start fights?
>Stop embarassing yourself and relax man.

Never hit first, assault charges will ruin your life. Fighting isn't alpha unless you are in a life or death situation.
>>
I've never been in a fight because every time people have tried to start shit with me, I just stood tall, initiated eye contact, and made it clear that I wasn't taking any of their shit...They've backed down every time. I'm not even a big guy, so I don't know why that works.
>>
>>30434488
A+ to this.

The kind of dick that is going to start shit with you over something trivial is the kind of dick that will sue you if you manage to hand his ass to him.
>>
>>30424549
Nah hes right. Theres like sub 1% crime rate and practically no violence.
You can get drunk and fall asleep on the street and no one will even steal your wallet
>>
>>30430991
> your fraulein
haha
>>
>>30430423
One of the least autist posts I've ever seen on /fit/. At least somebody here isn't hopeless.

>>30425147
This as well
>>
>>30434563

In fact he might just be counting on it.
>>
>>30434488
beta detected
>>
>>30424070
Wow, I didn't expect to see this answer in here.
Dank meme.
>>
You legit might as well pull a telescopic baton and smash his head in. Think about it... Even if you KO him with your fists he could EASILY die when his head hits the floor. It happens all the time.

So either way you are risking heavy-duty jail time for manslaughter.

So what's the reason to not use weaponry?
>>
>>30435330
http://q13fox.com/2014/12/22/deputies-high-school-student-killed-by-punch-agreed-to-assault-as-way-to-resolve-car-crash/

and it could happen to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k-YkTHQ3qE

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/puyallup-man-punched-coma-after-comment-about-car-/nNPq3/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2778136/Student-16-killed-classmate-single-punch-cleared-criminal-charges-school-surveillance-footage-shows-teen-victim-picked-fight.html
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.