[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do blacks naturally have better bodies than white people? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

File: 32132313132.jpg (158KB, 1003x596px) Image search: [Google]
32132313132.jpg
158KB, 1003x596px
Do blacks naturally have better bodies than white people?

Is it possible to get this natty as a white guy?
>>
>>29813369

I wonder where this thread is going to go.
>>
>>29813383
me too
>>
>>29813369
That's like asking if dogs have better bodies than cats, or panda bears have better bodies than koala bears.

Blacks are a different species.
>>
It is possible. Eat soul food and remember your enslaved ancestors. Cardio. Blood type might affect results also.
>>
>>29813383
page 11
>>
I guess slavery was like natural selection, just faster
>>
I have my personal opinio regarding this.

The past 400 years, white people mostly where sitting on theire lazy asses and let black people do all the work.

Its evolution.

Black man had to work nonstop, had to work under incredible circumstances, otherwise he would have been killed.

His body went through evolution a bit faster i guess, thats why most black men have naturally more muscular bodys (especially core/back).

Just look to most competitive sports and you will see that most of the best atheletes are black (some sports are even dominated by them i.e. football)

im glad the time that black people had to suffer with slavery etc. is over.
>>
File: 1405091816218.jpg (52KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1405091816218.jpg
52KB, 500x378px
>>29813418
> evolution takes place over 400 years
>>
>>29813423

its not like black people are able to fly, so your greentext is irrelevant, think before you type fuccboi.
>>
Blacks aren't superhuman. Remember blacks are the most obese race as well. It just appears like they are more fit because a darker complexion shows muscle better. And poor living conditions make you hungry to get up out the ghetto
>>
>>29813429
>>29813418
Confirmed for not understanding how evolution works
>>
>>29813429
if evolution is real, why don't you jump off a bridge and "evolve" wings?

checkmate, atheism.
>>
>>29813418
>Billions of years of evolution are undone in 400 years
>>
- Eat whole foods like chicken (lots of chicken), beef, lamb, goat, fish, rice, & veggies.
- Don't lead a sedentary life that involves sitting at home shitposting on 4chan & fapping. Your day should revolve around getting out and doing a social activity that is also physical like playing football or basketball. Even if it's just dancing in a club 2 or 3 times a week.
- Lift big heavy weights.
- Get a good night's sleep instead of staying up all night playing WoW.

If you aren't swole after doing all that then cry about black genetics like a /pol/ faggot.
>>
Black is a flattering color. Also a higher incidence of good genetics among American black people because they were bred for it a while ago. Still a small percentage, though. Most NBA players are mostly black and tall, but the average black dude is the same or shorter than the average white dude.
>>
>>29813440

>most obese race

maybe in america, where every race is fatter then the rest of the world, even asians.

amerifats, when will you learn?
>>
>>29813466
I'll learn when I'm dead
>>
>>29813418
By that logic Jews would be the most athletic race by far
>>
>>29813369
I'm black and I don't understand whats up with the black genetics troll. I know some black guys who are naturally muscular but acouple that are fat and play sports.
>>
File: lisa1.png (71KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
lisa1.png
71KB, 251x251px
>>29813418
You are retarded. How about picking some books?
>>
>>29813451
>/pol/
>thinking blacks have good genetics

Ayy lmao
>>
>>29813481

How long have jews had a hard time in germany?
Excactly, 1 generation.
>>
>>29813493
You really don't know your history do you
>>
During times of slavery the weak blacks died on the ships and didn't survive in the fields. Any black dude you see now is a descendant of one of the strong ones.
>>
>>29813487
Easier to see the muscles on you guys, that's really all it is. It's like you walk around with a lighting crew, you have all them complementary shadows built in
>>
>>29813443
Not that guy but doesn't selective breeding work faster? Like with crops where people selected the ones with the best yield or breeding dogs for specific purposes
Or does that just work because the generations are hella fast?
>>
>>29813502

not german, so its not my history.
eat a dick fuccboi
>>
>>29813481

Israelis are tough as nails. I'm muslim and even I can respect that. Hardship breeds toughness.
>>
>>29813369
Yes that's why blacks are the top bodybuilders for both male and female bodybuilding are all black.

Now bend over and take my black dick cracker.
>>
>>29813512
Yeah. That's the funny thing about eugenics, it works. There are moral qualms obviously...
>>
>>29813492

/pol/tards regularly complain it's easy for black people to be fit due to nigger genetics.

..While eating a pizza with a gallon of coke sat unwashed in front of their PC all day redpilling each other about how they are the saviours of the white race. Kek.
>>
>>29813418

Well, it is more like selective breeding, in which the traits that slaveholders found desirable (strength and endurance) were passed on to future generations of slaves. Of course you still have house niggas and comfort girls, but them niggas in the fields were some tough sons of bitches.

You must also taken account individuals' diet, exercise, and environment. Genetics are only a piece of the puzzle.

Source: common sense.
>>
>>29813418
I would honestly attack you for spouting that ignorant nonsense in person or at least trolling so convincingly like a mouth breather.

What a lot of conceited liberal pandering. Fucking pathetic. First off almost all of the white world had banned slavery well within the last 300 years (most of Africa still hasn't) and even in the US only something like 2% or some shit of White people owned slaves black slaves, Irish slaves or otherwise.

Look at the time of slavery in the US. White men did unimaginably hard work wherever they were. Everything was pretty tough then, sailing, working the mines, working construction, working the railways. It was all hard unasisted labour.

Each one making picking modern work look as easy as picking cotton.

The truth is twofold first off black people have more fast twitch muscles compared to whites who have more slow twitch muscle. Someone here will know more about that than I do but from what I hear that's why blacks make better sprinters and whites dominating powerlifting and strongman.

Also blacks have obviously darker skin which makes them look more defined by the same logic that bodybuilders spray themselves bronze.
>>
>>29813507
Why doesn't the rest of fit understand, these threads just turn into /pol/
>>
>>29813527

It's a bad idea as you can't be sure you're actually picking the best traits. For example the Nazis would have stopped people like Stephen Hawking or Einstein from having a life and breeding. This would have severely limited their science and technological capability.

There's probably a billion other examples of people who hace overcome what others perceive as genetic limitations. Until you push yourself you don't know what your genetic limits are. They're usually much higher than anyone thinks. And that ability to push harder is in itself a desirable trait to breed in people that would not get picked up if a eugenic decision is arbitrarily made by someone else.
>>
>>29813369
i've tried to tell you people the secret of niggergenitcs, but you never listen.
>>
Its selective breeding and culture.
>>
>spend all day beating other niggers up and stealing their food
>get athletic as fuck
>"genetics"
>>
>>29813539
Literally the only board that subscribes to the black genetics meme is /fit/

Back to reddit brah better luck next time
>>
>>29813582
Most of the time we spend out time working out in prison with weights and fucking white boys. I can confirm this as a black guy.
>>
>>29813604
Joking aside, is there even a way to get big in prison? I imagine the food is shit
>>
>>29813604
what i learned today: all black guys are gay criminals
>>
>>29813565
Agreed, although intelligence is one of those things that's pretty hard to quantify much less predict. I'll admit that eugenics is probably much less effective in that regard, but when it's something simple like 'breed the big ones with the big ones' it all comes somewhat closer down to earth. Not advocating eugenics, btw.
>>
>>29813611

It worked for Kali Muscle.

That or grapefruit fucking 1xF.
>>
>>29813611
Have you seen lockup on msnbc like 60% of american prisoners are ripped
>>
>>29813418
>what is boxing

whites are over represented in weight lifting and boxing. Niggers are faster though.

/thread
>>
>>29813611
Working out becomes a way of passing the time when you don't have anything else to do, and the shitty food has to meet certain standards. You might not end up like Kali, but you can get big in prison
>>
>>29813604

Can you start tripping? You are an epic new troll. You had me in tears from laughter in the other thread.
>>
>>29813604
Speak for yourself, I don't like manbutt and i haven't been to prison.
>>
>>29813611
>Joking aside,

http://www.justdetention.org/pdf/knowles2.pdf

>However, the fact remains that blacks continually and almost exclusively rape whites in prison. The evidence is based on studies conducted over the last f40 years (Davis 1968; Nacci 1978; Lookwood 1980; Starchild 1990).Why does this white victim preference prevail? Whites continue to be raped more severely and frequently and at a disproportionate rate than any other racial or ethnic group Gones 1976; Bowker 1980; Lookwood 1980). This racial inequality may be the largest in any violent crime committed in the United States. A current and more sociological focus for discussion and analysis concerning prison rape is: 'What are the social forces that drive blacks to repeatedly and exclusively rape whites?'.

>>29813614
Bisexual for the most part. But the most aggressive are the gay black males like me. In prison, we walk around completely nude and hard and all the whites are scared shitless that they will be pick and beaten up by black homo thugs to be punks.
>>
File: 3259465158.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3259465158.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>29813658
>implying they don't have tuna and ramen in prison

That's all Kali needs to get big.
>>
>>29813383
/pol/
>>
>>29813672
That nigga's a freak nigga don't even try an front bitch
>>
>>29813664

Don't trust him, gayblack4white. He just wants to filter your trip code.
>>
>>29813493
Plus the thousands of years of slavery under various civilizations...
>>
>>29813423
Selective breeding takes place over 400 years.

Some dog breeds have changed massively over the years.
>>
>>29813611

Great article here on training in prison http://www.t-nation.com/training/barbells-behind-bars

Basically they get plenty of training time and enforced rest even tho the food is shit (mostly soy crap). They have to trade for basic protein (lots of canned fish).
>>
>>29813673
>/pol/
Well this thread already has interracial black on white gay sex and /pol/ gravitates towards black cock.
>>
>>29813686
Well luckily Moses parted the Red Sea and got them out there. It's a good thing we have all these factual historical accounts of their bondage
>>
>>29813670
it's case niggers are ugly that's why. bet asians get ripped apart in prison
>>
>>29813369
>>29813440
>>29813507

> Easier to see the muscles

This. It's like saying that black guys have whiter teeth than white guys.
>>
>>29813724
I don't know. Bignig is pretty hot. But I don't think he'd do gay for the stay in prison.
>>
>>29813706
>asians
>in prison
>>
Culture & lifestyle have so much more impact than genetics. As someone who actually grew up with black friends both in the suburbs and in inner city neighbourhoods that is the biggest factor.

My black friends didn't lead sedentary lifestyles. Almost all of their lives revolved around a physical activity like playing football, dancing in clubs, playing other sports.

They didn't eat high carb processed food. They're diet was mostly whole foods like chicken & rice.

It's easy to over estimate how much genetics is a factor when you sit on your ass all day playing MMOs and shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>29813701

/pol/ is more obsessed with black cock than a Kardashian. It's really gay..
>>
File: 1905743613_7b0ef35bbc.jpg (94KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
1905743613_7b0ef35bbc.jpg
94KB, 402x500px
It's dem KFC gains I tells yah
>>
>>29813760
It's amazing what the internet can do to someone's sexuality
>>
>>29813706
Whites aren't organized in prison. When a black rapes a white they don't care. If a white rapes a black, we fuck shit up.

I think it's cause whites love it. In the outside, whites are on top. In prison, blacks are on top of the food chain. Whites love the whole "reverse slave master thing" with blacks on top during sex.

Usually I get my crew of huge muscular black thugs and find our newest white prey either outside exercise field or in the showers. Afterwords we are waiting in their cell and white boy has two choices: either be a cumdumpster or get the shit kicked out of him.

Take a guess which choice they take?
>>
>>29813739
This. I'm not saying it isn't a factor. But someone sitting around all their childhood and teenhood, won't achieve something someone who's been moving around all their lives.
>>
>>29813771

You're just going to keep doing this, aren't you?
>>
>>29813771
Yep. In prison the white guy is the nigger, and there ain't no social programs to save us.

Lesson being, don't end up in prison. Luckily this is pretty easy for us white folk.
>>
>>29813771

This is epic. You're my new favourite poster. No homo.
>>
>>29813771
>white loves this whites love that

Yeah no, go fuck yourself you piece of shit excuse for a human

Who are you to tell me what I like or don't like, retarded subhuman.
>>
>>29813502
>>29813493
>>29813493
>holocaust
>real

kek
>>
>>29813771

The nazi groups in prison say otherwise...
>>
>>29813818

>I want the bbc and am playing hard to get
>>
>>29813818
Whites are supposed to smug, not pissy. Control yourself dumb bitch. Maybe a good prison reaming would straighten you out
>>
File: Ape.jpg (109KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ape.jpg
109KB, 700x500px
Can whites be this aesthetic?
>>
>>29813829
Nah, I am literally hard to get, since I live in an all-white country and will most likely never go to jail.

Sucks to be a retarded criminal nigger, though. My condolences.
>>
>>29813845

I kind of want this gay sex shitposter to have an M. Night style twist, where it turns out he was Kali Muscle all along.
>>
>>29813783
Going with what?

>>29813787
The whites who are in prison are almost exclusively getting buttfucked by black. I estimate about 85% of white rapes in prison are done by blacks. Even Hispanics don't rape whites as much as blacks do.

In prison blacks want to get back at whites for centuries of institutionalized racism and slavery. What better way than the ultimate system of control than the shaft whites? We built the pyramids while you were still in caves I would say when ever raping whites.
>>
>>29813862

I think he's awesome. It will be great watching him troll /pol/tards.
>>
>>29813879

Actually, the first thread he showed up in, /pol/ completely ignored the interracial gay sex. I forget what it was, but they went nuts over something else he said entirely.
>>
>>29813879
i didnt like him at first but it's actually pretty hilarious.
>2012
>not wanting bbc
>>
>>29813879
Funny thing is most if not all /pol/tards secretly desire the BBC or secretly desire watching white women enjoy the bbc
>>
>>29813895
>not white men
>>
>>29813877
>In prison blacks want to get back at whites for centuries of institutionalized racism and slavery

It's okay, anon. Let all that anger out on the internet. It's like a textual ejaculation, you'll feel better afterward. When you wake up tomorrow, the white man will still be in control - everything will be okay. I'm willing to trade a few decades of prison rape of losers for a few hundred years of you being my bitch.
>>
Noone will question that blacks are better built for many sports i.e. have more athletic ability.
A brief look at sprinting or marathon results proof this.

However you cannot mention that blacks are inferior built intellectual wise. They simple lack brain size. This has been statistically proven many times but even if you discovered human DNA and won a nobel prize you are not allowed to say this
>>
>>29813914

>A brief look at sprinting or marathon results proof this.

That's pretty much it, though. Strongmen and Oly lifters are almost all white/asian
>>
>>29813914
There's a dearth of black people in strength sports
>>
File: 499872467.jpg (47KB, 612x918px) Image search: [Google]
499872467.jpg
47KB, 612x918px
Daily reminder: This guy beat Jeff Seid to get a pro card.
>>
>>29813686
>2014
>thinking modern-day "jews" hold linage to ancient israelites
>ishygddt
>>
>>29813960

>that chest gap

poor guy
>>
>>29813975
B-but muh Ashkenazi...
>>
>>29813909
>prison rape of losers

I'm sure you won't be saying that if you were getting cornholed by a gang of angry horny black guys looking to take out their angry on the white man. That's why 85% of white males in prison are raped by blacks. It's cause you want it.

http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/mel/summary/v035/35.3.sargent.html

>that produce such populations in the first place, the judge’s take on interracial rape feeds what David Savran calls “the fantasy of the white male as victim” (4) and what Auli Ek refers to as the “fantasy that black inmates control prisons” (84). In these cultural narratives, black-on-white prison rape becomes the most extreme manifestation of how white men have been disadvantaged by the social and racial transformations in American society since the 1960s.
>>
>>29813991
>raped
>It's cause you want it.

Who knew /pol/ and the black man had so much in common after all.
>>
>>29813369
>Do blacks naturally have better bodies than white people?

Africans have more genetic diversity than people of any other continent.

They have a lot of the best bodies (Lupita) and a lot of the worst bodies (Precious) while Europeans and Asians have very few at the extremes and almost everyone in the middle.
>>
>>29813895

/pol/ loves bbc. Those guys are so far in the closet they're half way to Narnia. At least /fit/ is honest with ourselves about being hard gay. No homo.
>>
>>29814010

>no homo

sure
>>
>>29813991
Oh boy, I was only annoyed before - but now I'm furious. Think I might have to write to my congressman about privatizing my local prisons. I've heard that they really whip you guys into shape. You've got tribal memory or something, remind you of anything?
>>
>>29813369
fuck off you fucking cuckold
>>
File: obesity-fig2.jpg (83KB, 432x255px) Image search: [Google]
obesity-fig2.jpg
83KB, 432x255px
>>29813369
Are you retarded
>>
>>29814027
Our prisons are already defacto privatized idiot and whites are still getting raped in huge numbers by blacks.

Sure you can sweep it under the rug, but every day in prison there are thousands of white boys who are getting blacks. Our nation has the largest percentage of guys getting raped in prison and almost all of them are whites. That's cause we are organized, we work out all the time on our rock hard muscular bodies, while the whites are disorganized and weak as fuck. Seriously why do you think all of the jobs about prison rape all revolve around black guys? Stereotypes exist for a reason.
>>
>>29814069
Notice how it only applies to female and not male blacks. That's cause we work out and raping skinny white boys.
>>
>>29814069
Can the gender disparity by race explained by culture?
>>
>>29813418
You're a retard, I mean, just look at all of our strong african american communities that were built on hard work, and not by white people in the 20's-50's. I'm being sarcastic you twat
>>
>>29814070
>Seriously why do you think all of the jobs about prison rape all revolve around black guys?

Maybe most black guys are fags
>>
>>29813369
> Do blacks naturally have better bodies than white people?

No, they have skin color that looks better with muscle. There's a reason why body builders all bronze up for competition.

> Is it possible to get this natty as a white guy?

Yes.
>>
>>29814091
>Black Gays Make Up Largest Share Of LGBT Community, Survey Shows

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
>>
>>29814069
Are YOU retarded?
>united states
>what are socio-economic factors
>>
>>29814107
>>29814070
Well would ya look at that
>>
>>29813513
hes talking about world history retard. the jews were persecuted for much longer than one generation over the course of history.
>>
>>29813950
who is Ronnie Coleman?
>>
>>29813418
> I have my personal opinio regarding this.

Oh yay, another "opinion" on scientific matters coming from someone who doesn't know the first thing about that they're taking about. Just what the world needs.
>>
>>29814126
A bodybuilding champion (although I saw a video of him squatting like 800lbs so he a strong nigga too), and a general all-around absolute freak. That's who he is. Why do you ask?
>>
>>29814111

I've noticed this about Amerifats. They don't seem to see that in a country without many blacks, hispanics, or asians you still will get one group of people who are at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder. I.e. come to Europe, there's a social class of poor, uneducated, violent, overweight white people. It's not really to do with race.
>>
>>29814145
Color-coding is just easier in a racially diverse country
>>
>>29813585
>black genetics
>meme
tell me why every single starting running back in the NFL is black. It's not because of height either. There are only 7 white running backs in the league and they are all literal who's. Explain it pls.
>>
>>29814091
>>29814107
As a gay black guy I can tell you our gays are much stronger than white gays. We have entire gangs in prison lead by homos/bisexuals. And most of the whites raped in prison are heterosexuals who go home to their wife's after some good hard buttfucking.
>>
>>29814170

Because who doesn't respect homosexuals more than black people.
>>
>>29813369

they had roids by1960.
>>
>>29814166
They fast man, they fast as fuck. I'll give'em that

>>29814170
Yeah I know, I've watched The Wire. Every black gay is Omar. You all so tough
>>
>the one weird anon who fantasizes about being a black guy in prison

the aryan brotherhood says hello
>>
>>29814174
Well considering there first black president is homosexual.
>>
>>29814196

Is this bitch serious?
>>
These threads never disappoint you go from evolution and genetics into some guy living out his cuck delusions and fantasy's, never change /fit/.
>>
>>29814207
He's a muslim too. Fucking faggot muslim
>>
>>29814196

lel
>>
>>29814195
Please. Ayrans were such a tiny minority in prison. Plus if an Ayran tried to fuck/rape a black there would be riots in the prisons. Most whites didn't join them.

>>29814189
Homo blacks are much more organized and geared up to protect our kind.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/gay-black-youths-go-from-attacked-to-attackers/2011/09/27/gIQA2JV52K_story.html
>>
>>29814170
see a therapist m8
>>
This thread was entertaining but the /pol/tards are getting a bit uppity now. It could turn to cancer.
>>
File: 2654893.jpg (14KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
2654893.jpg
14KB, 300x190px
>>29814213
>>
>>29813369
>Do blacks naturally have better bodies than white people?
Oh le look it's le this le thread again.

Nigger = Tan = Higher contrast of the fibras
Nigger in pic is >oiled up

That's pretty much it. Maaaaybe and I'm speaking from anecdotal evidence of bodybuilding coaches here, that blacks generally don't store as much water as say Slavs.

That's it. Look at albinos etc. Q.E.D.
>>
>>29813369
SHOO SHOO /POL/ GOBLIN
>>
>>29813506
During all time before modern medicine, only the strong survived, not just for blacks but everyone, you fucking retard
>>
File: newsweek-obama-gay.jpg (58KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
newsweek-obama-gay.jpg
58KB, 600x813px
>>29814207
>>29814213
Well bisexual. His wife is a lesbian, as is Hilliary Clinton.
>>
>>29814212

hahahahahahaha :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lel
>>
>>29814225
>According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the gang makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for up to 20% of murders in the federal prison system.

I'm not going to reply to you anymore so maybe you'll fuck off to another board with your cuck fantasy's.
>>
>>29814170
>having entire gangs in prisons that are lead by gays, who's favorite pasttime activity is to fuck heterosexual men in the ass by force
>telling other people about it like that's an accomplishment you are acutally proud of

negros everybody
>>
>>29814225
>a minority of a minority
>is geared up

Alright, well you have fun with that. I'm done
>>
>>29814244
kill yourself
>>
>>29814232
>>29814166
No, it is definitely not just looks
>>
>>29814248
>cuck

Why does /pol/ keep using that word when they clearly have no clue what it means.
>>
>>29814237
Pol please stay. It challenges the redditesque hivemind.

Dialectic etc
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.