[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you tell your 16 year old self? >continue lifting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 34

File: image.jpg (184KB, 964x1196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 964x1196px
What would you tell your 16 year old self?

>continue lifting, u wil make it. dont listen to fit

Pic unrelated
>>
*that was supposed to be 17
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 524x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 524x685px
Stop hanging out with those abusive friends. They will turn you into an autist. Make better friends, Try harder in school, start doing judo.

>tfw you can't change the past
>>
Stop fucking eating so much, being fat will ruin some of the best years of your life.
>>
File: 1415980509136.jpg (183KB, 633x823px) Image search: [Google]
1415980509136.jpg
183KB, 633x823px
Nothing, no regrets nigger.

Every mistake made me the person i am today.
>>
>>29591015
Please lift and go outside.
Delete wow
>>
join your high school wrestling team
lift weights
girls are stupid, so don't respect them as much as you do
>>
1. get a job you lazy fucker
2. actually work hard in school for once
3. in 2 years you will meet the girl of your dreams and you will fuck it up UNLESS you tell her how you feel.

ps I hate you
>>
Get some advice besides the advice you got from your bros, you're gonna fuck up your shoulder so badly you'll be afraid of trying to lift again until you're 20.
Stop drinking so much, asshat.
Stop trying to show the teachers how cool you can be.
Use condoms because the pregnancy scare isn't worth it, even if they were false alarm.
Bolt out from the crazy bitch you're dating because a round ass doesn't make up for the pregnancy scare she faked trying to convince you not to break up later on.
You should tell that redhead colleague of yours how you feel about her.

You turned out fine later on, too bad I couldn't tell you the first thing on this list.
Oh and the crazy bitch is an awesome fuck buddy in about 3 years.
>>
>>29591015
dont listen to yourself
>>
Keep doing good goyim, except dont ask out that qt she has a boyfriend and it will be awkward. Also go take a look on /pol/ and see how you like it :^)
>>
>brush your teeth twice, everyday, even during my wow addict time
>fuck bitches and don't care what people think about you
>start lifting

Used to have white teeth but during the era I played WoW I only drank soda, wouldn't shower for days and didn't brush teeth for up to 3 days. Fuck me.
>>
>>29591015
>Buy power rack, read the sticky, start liftan
>Don't start dating Abby the summer before college Abby, start dating Hayley in college
>Invest in index funds as well as insert multi bagger stocks here
>>
>>29592191
Edit: grammar
>>
>>29591015
Lift, get into email marketing early and put off college, go STEM no matter what, drop 10 grand into citibank when it hit $.94, save into the stock market in the middle of the crash, avoid NYC on 9/11, put an add on craigslist for a bookish girl that likes science on 8/14/2005
>>
17? Fuck that, I'd go back to 14 when I was a freshman in high school and start lifting so by now I'd be a fucking god.

I think I look good in only one and a half year of lifting, getting big. I would've been a sophomore. Junior and senior I'd only get bigger.
>>
You can't change the past only the present and the future. So, why not start now?
>>
I often go to bed hoping I will wake up as a 6 year old 24 years in the past with all my memories intact
>>
Stop being a fat loser and start lifting
videogames are the devil
>tfw now i'm 21, unemployed, soon to be homeless, and all i do is play videogames
>can see the beginnings of a solid adonis belt but it's covered with fat
>210 at 5'11"
Fugg
>>
Keep swimming, you will be the best in the world, don't take drugs or smoke or drink ya cunt.
>>
Study for the SAT you arrogant fuck. Also, learn to brush and floss properly or else you'll ruin your gums.
>>
>>29592253
These threads are a good exercise. It makes you realize it's not too late to do the things you want to do. pic related
>>
File: 1415382115869.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1415382115869.gif
2MB, 235x240px
Look, younger-me, I know you like nothing better than feeling smart, but I'm here to tell you that the real gains don't start to reach their potential, and the dull feeling of anxiety doesn't start to dissipate, until you realize one thing:

God exists.
>>
HEY 16 YEAR OLD FAGGOT ME, I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS THREAD. BRACE FOR IT MOTHERFUCKER.

>''stop shitposting on 4chan 24/7 and spend that time on things that matter in your life''
>''study idiot, dad is right - you'll end up a fucking loser living a miserable life if you don't step your game up right now''
>''oh and take that fucking math course and get it over with, or it'll be a pain in the ass when you want to take higher level stuff. enjoy looking like a retard when everyone is solving physics questions in 2 years with basic trig and you have no fucking clue what you're doing''
>''you started lifting ~6 months ago, and how much progress have you made? fuck all, thats how much. if you keep pulling all nighters every second day and skipping proper nutrition for pizza and ice cream, you'll still be skinnyfat 4 years from now.''
>''and don't fucking use lifting for girls as a motivator, seriously you are pathetic fuck''
>''oh yeah, girls. what a pain. let me give you some advice you little faggot''
>''ask that fucking bitch you liked to go to the movies with you or something. she obviously fucking liked you back, so go for it before she starts dating a 6'5'' blonde guy and you get butthurt.''
>''why am i even telling you this, she probably started seeing him after you beta'd out and stopped approaching her. you had your chance, you retarded faggot. now don't be a retard and try to ask her out again 2 years from now, thats fucking lame''
>''oh and on the topic of girls, should have asked that asian bitch out to the prom. or at least went with your fucking friends. jesus dude, sure it was a shit prom and proms in general are overhyped, but it wouldn't kill you to go and make some memories.''

1/?
>>
>>29592600
>''while we're talking about girls, you will get le hardcore baited by a crazy attention whore about 3.5 years from now. you know not to take the bait. its a common sense, and everyone has been telling you forever to not stick your dick in crazy. but you'll be starved for female attention and take the bait anyways. fucking retard. why are you so goddamn stupid? whatever though, when you 'break up' you'll be depressed as hell for 4-5 days until you talk to your only 2 friends (you pathetic fuck) and you realize how silly the situation is from a 3rd person's perspective. seriously, that was so goddamn cringe inducing it belongs in one of those cringe story threads where your stupidity will be immortalized for all eternity. go fuck yourself. retard.''
>''anyways fuck women. oh yeah, your best friend is a fucking sage and gives amazing advice (and he did twice in the case of the 'le baiting girl story', you were stupid to not listen to him the first time) but HE'S ALSO PRETTY FUCKING RETARDED. TRUST ME. YOU ASKED HIM ABOUT BITCOINS WHEN THEY WERE JUST NEW AND HE SAID THEY WERE ANOTHER /g/ FAD. I DON'T CARE HOW YOU GET A FUCKING ATI CARD, BUT DO SO AND MINE THOSE FUCKERS UNTIL YOU ARE RICH.
>''lets talk money. you'll get a job when you're 18. it'll be shit. you'll hate fast food. you'll hate people even more. you'll only save ~40% of your earnings because you lack discipline. good life lesson? sure. but a year of wasted time. dont get a job, and avoid needing to by sticking to your food budget and not ordering pizza every day. and please don't spend ~$800 on a ps3 and a billion games. you'll never play anything aside from like 2 games, and even then they weren't worth paying that much for. you missed out on that console generation, shit sucks, whatever. save your goddamn money''

2/?
>>
>>29592618
>''i would tell you to start learning about investment and stocks, but you're 16 and retarded. i dont think that would go over very well. instead im going to tell you to read some basic financial books. you know about saving, but thats not the point. get a foundation for your future financial education, and it'll make things a lot easier. also invest in PLUG lol''
>''learn to program. people your age are making full-fledged video games, not just phone applications. and they are making mad shekels son. besides who doesn't know how to fucking program in the year of our lord costanza +3? and you're going to want to work on some projects that require programming knowledge, so seriously just fucking learn it.''
''get your drivers license. yeah you dont have a car. shit sucks. just get it though. or you can choose to be a faggot and try for it 4 years from now. even then you'll be nearly 21 by the time you get it. and trust me, you're gonna miss out on a lot of opportunities thanks to lmaonolicense. oh and, enjoy being a loser lol. getting your license at 21? seriously? fucking idiot. you fucking mongoloid.''
>''that brings me to my next point: procrastination will effectively ruin your life. you're 16, you have your full life ahead of you, so fix your bad habits now before they get too bad. sure you'll never pick up drinking or drugs in the next 4-5 years, although you might try them, i honestly believe those are healthier habits than procrastination.''
>''speaking of that, you will know people you call ''degenerates'' going to good universities and generally being successful at life. thats right, you're fucking worse than a degenerate. im not trying to bring you down, but listen, it DOESNT FUCKING MATTER if someone was a huge slut that fucked 10 guys a day or a coke addicted skateboarder or whatever in high school. they're still going to a better place and set for a better life than you. that is unless you shape the fuck up.''

3/?
>>
>>29592637
>''no you're not going to harvard, shut the fuck up.''
>''maybe for grad if you stop being a little faggot''
>''okay heres a big thing: you need to FUCKING TRY. in anything. dont be a defeatist, and dont give up just because you had a bad start, or you fucked up a little, or whatever silly excuse. you're intelligent, no doubt about that. or maybe you're just average. you're not a legit retard though, and if the facebook generation and ''dumb normalfags'' can do things, you can most definitely surpass them. the key is trying. dont fucking sit in your little corner and whine all day about how unfortunate you are - you're actually pretty damn fortunate - and you have a fucking amazing life waiting for you if you want it.''
>''at this point the time machine is about to send me back so i'll summarize shit for you . so basically lift hard, study hard, dont be a retard about girls, don't put things off to the last moment because you will never end up doing them, get good habits ingrained like patience and discipline, learn useful skills like coding, and yeah.''
>''p.s. you're going to make it. fuck the stars, fuck the moon, you'll shoot for the very greatest and you'll fucking be there. future me told me so. unless he's trolling me, that bastard.

4/4

IM DONE WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
Don't make out with Chris.
>>
Stop worrying about everyone thinks. A couple of years from now, people will love you. Stop overthinking shit man, it aint all that serious. Keep going for those runs, but pick up lifting, instead of a year later. Go ask Tiffany out.
>>
>>29591015

Put down the vidya and start lifting. Lool at how fat you are.
>>
>>29592740

Also don't believe her lies. She maybe a qt azn and she may say she loves you but do not believe her
>>
File: doradus.png (523KB, 1499x4584px) Image search: [Google]
doradus.png
523KB, 1499x4584px
>>29591015
"In 7 years you will be a college grad, starting your first salaried job in the field you always wanted, living in a great house with great roommates and an amazing girlfriend. But you didn't get there by playing xbox and smoking weed all day. You really didn't clean up until about 21 years old. You started by no longer giving a fuck about what anyone else though, except for the few who stood by you. You started lifting, and while this was important, the best gains you made were with your confidence. College was better than high school ever could have been. You met a group of irreplaceable friends, and met a ton of qt3.14's at the bars with them. You'll graduate and get a job, you'll meet a damn near perfect woman who will do anything for you. When you finally decide to do whatever the fuck you want, you won't even be able imagine going back to the lifestyle that you currently have.

You're just starting to turn into the person you always wanted to be. Why wait until 21 to make these changes?
>>
>>29591015
u will be super good looking in a few months lol
>>
>>29591015
Don't go to 4chan
>>
Take school seriously.
Keep lifting like you're doing, but eat more.
Stop dating her, she'll just break your heart.
Take your friends seriously.
Don't mind dad, he'll never change.
>>
>>29591015
keep doing what you doing.
Even though I fucked up and had to go to community college, at least I didn't end up like the people I hung out in school.
>half of them all went to some party school, thinking they'll become rappers and music producers
>they graduated and just party every weekend
>the others been in community college for 6 years
>I started lifting again, people miring, but I still feel small, and gf less, but at least I'm doing my thing and meeting new people.
>>
>>29592346
Michael Phelps?
>>
Go for it dude, she's Brazilian and she wants your dick. Get a job and save up until graduation. Also get your fucking license you slob.
>>
Stop taking adderall. Your grades will suffer a bit but you need to grow up and learn how to deal with your ADD like a normal person.

Talk to A LOT of girls. You'll only keep in contact with 2 people from high school so who cares if you embarass yourself.

George is going through a rough time and will be addictes to heroin soon, be there for him even when he seems like he doesn't want you there.
>>
>Don't let her go
>>
>>29592481
But how
>>
>>29591015
get off 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 1200x1807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 1200x1807px
>>29592654
That was interesting thanks for taking the time to write it
>>
>>29592944
Never too late...
>>
>>29591015
Stop stressing. Try to be more organized.
>>
Hide the bloody jacket next time

Don't let your sister tell your mom about when you molested her

Watch less tv
>>
Oneitis is internal and 5'7" isn't nearly as impossible to work with as you think.

You'll be fine.

Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>29593364
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

FUCKING MANLET

HOWS THE WEATHER DOWN THERE, SHORTSTUFF?
>>
>>29593283
you have to tell that story on this columbian fishing experience board
>>
>>29591015

> stop starving and doing cardio
> find a gym and start lifting
> fuck low fat diets, eat low carb
> smoke weed, practice
> learn to program software
> fuck that girl, she wants the d
> fuck that other girl, she wants the d too
> fuck those other girls, they def require the d
>>
>start lifting now and not when you're 20
>it's really not that hard to flirt with girls
>for the love of god, doing homework is easy as shit, stop slacking off
>>
>>29592954
This entire post spoke to me. Are you me, faggot?
>>
>skip /v/, /a/, /tv/, just skip straight to /fit/
>save 4 years worth of gains
>>
>>29591015
>don't drop out, stop being so edgy and shy and just play a fucking sport, and lift.
>also take an interest in emergency medicine, it'll help future you out a lot
>>
>>29591015
Nice facial aesthetics OP is that you
>>
>Give less fucks.
>Don't try to appear cool. Shit doesn't matter. Your school "friends" are retards and you know it. Except those two.
>Start doing any martial art and lifting right now. Don't listen to your mother on this.
>You have excessive daytime sleepiness, caused by your allergic rhinitis. No, sleeping in classes every day is not normal. Take antihistamines, fexofenadine is awesome. Modafinil when needed.
>And dysautonomia just like everyone on your fathers side of the family (probably ehler danlos). This doesn't matter at all.

Everything else: Go on exactly like that, you'll do fine.
>>
Study. Spend more of your free time expanding your mind by reading philosophy, science you find interesting, learning about the world. Pick up more hobbies. You can't have too many. Go lift faggot, don't wait another year to get out of nogains city with your straight calisthenics routine. And for the fucking love of christ, quit being so god damned anxious. It's all in your head, people don't notice all of the shit you do, and they don't think as poorly of you, as you do. Stand tall, speak confidently, and have pertinent things to say. Godspeed self.
>>
What's the winning lotto numbers etc. Not even 16
>>
>>29594856
I mean that I would ask my 16 y/o self about the lotto numbers
>>
>16

Too late. I was already well into eating disorders.
>>
>>29594878
shit fuck right im getting banned
>>
don't help your retard cousin that you'll help him move that giant 1,000-lb swingset, the old men can't lift their end of the set and you're gonna go to herniated discville
>>
>>29594936
don't tell*

fuck
>>
>>29591015
*start* lifting.
Don't be such a beta and let your insecurities get to your head.
>>29591628
Fucking this. Worst part was how one of them actually wanted to fight me and I was excited since I could finally kick his ass and it would be justified. But he turned out to be a fucking pussy, and backed out.
I was such an idiot.
>>
Best advice i could ever give myself.

>Eat more
>Lower the weight and learn the form
>Lift with your elbows (why won't muh lats activate!)
>>
>16
Too late. Already deep into escapism and social retardation.
>>
>>29591015

Go to school that day. You weren't sick, you could have seen her one last time.
>>
>>29595089
Wow alright, I wasn't prepared for that feel.
>>
>>29593364
5'7"

kek
>>
File: 1413767983823.jpg (39KB, 480x960px) Image search: [Google]
1413767983823.jpg
39KB, 480x960px
>>29595089
>>
>>29595089
I-I am feeling it...
>>
>>29591942
Plot twist
>>
>dump her. You dont know it yet, but she's cheating on you
>dont ignore the depression, anxiety, and inattentiveness. Its not just being in high school. Get on meds
>train harder. Squats, deads, bench on the reg
>do more cardio, you asthmatic faggot
>start smoking weed. Your joints won't stop hurting, and you're immune to pain meds
>talk to different people. All your friends will leave you, one will stab you for getting into the uni he was rejected from
>>
File: 60s01.jpg (27KB, 361x648px) Image search: [Google]
60s01.jpg
27KB, 361x648px
>childhood and adolescence was terrible
>adulthood started rough but is pretty chill and pretty great

I wouldn't tell anything to my 16 year old self. The possibility of ruining my current life is too great. I love my life right now. Some of it sucks, but not enough to warrant time altering changes.

I would want to see my 16 year old self naked though, just to compare gains. lol I have no pictures of 16 year old me.
>>
>>29593709

Depends if you're me. Care to tell your story faggot?
>>
>>29591015

>stop being an autist
>invest in bitcoin
>study more
>exercise more
>better diet
>>
Stop being such a cunt
>>
>>29591015
Don't drink any more alcohol. Please stop while you still can.
>>
>>29595850
Fucked around all of highschool, my parents never really tried to pull it around because I didn't live with my father, and my mom was working all the time. Ended up senior year with a 1.7 gpa and a massive scramble to make sure I could walk by the end of the year.
Father was a mentally injured war vet who became abusive and that's why my mom left, and I hated him for a long time before I realized he wasn't going to change. I was reckless with my friends and took their friendship for granted. Fell in love with some chick in highschool, never told her. Became her friend, her boyfriend dumps her, huge fallout. I was there for her, but was straight with her and told her I didn't want to be a rebound. We remain platonic until she's comfortable being with me without me being a rebound. We were together for a year, and I found out she'd been sleeping with a male friend of hers for the last 3 months of the relationship and I was pretty beat up over it because I felt so strongly about her.
>>
>get a fucking job when you start at cc
>it might seem hard but do it you lazy asshole
>don't stop working out just because you are playing games
>fuck the dumbbells get a gym membership
>loose skin is not an excuse either, just fucking fill it out with muscle
>joyce is a huge bitch and doesn't care about you just fuck off and get fucking joocy
>>
Keep doing what you do, it will all turn out brilliantly.
>>
>all those girls you fell in love with?
>they were all into you you sperglord
>also stop fapping that much
>>
>>29591015
sport more
study harder
and ffs, you should have kissed her you moron
>>
>get the fuck over cody he's a mess and you can do way better
>everyone at your school is disgusting, don't worry about a boyfriend right now
>don't date dylan you'll save a fuckton of money and also he's disgusting
>invest in tesla right the fuck now
>do more extracurricular activities because you're smart enough to get into princeton but you're fucking retarded because you didn't do any and now you're going to a calstate. not bad but still fuck you
>don't pick at your acne
>apply to some UCs you fucking cunt
>apply for scholarships because i'm in debt now you stupid piece of shit
>don't stop doing cardio you're already hot and it's a bitch to lose weight
>don't answer your mom's emails she's just going to make your life even more difficult
>write some thank you cards
>appreciate your friends while you still have them because you'll miss them like hell in college
>>
>>29591659
>spake
>>
>>29593402
Sorry

Couldn't hear you over the sound of your girlfriend begging for my 8x6 cock
>>
Stop being a fucking fat faggot and start lifting you stupid cunt
>>
>tell dad you love him before it's too late
>>
>You just started lifting and you've lost loads of weight. Good for you but you need to get your shit together.
>Actually give a fuck in your first year of sixth form. You're on track for A*AAB if you do, not AABC.
>Emily fancies you, you dingus. Make a move and don't be a mopey cunt about losing Laura and she is all yours.
>Most of the people you know are cunts. Stop caring about what they think.
>You should go for the blonde girl.
>The brunette you end up with will break your heart. It is your fault though, don't just stop speaking to her during the ldr.
>Moving away is the best thing that will happen to you.
>Invest in BTC. You are going to be tempted one night when drunk but you don't because you need to have a coinbase account verified Get drunk again two weeks later and buy as many as you can afford.
>Save your money from your shitty part-time job.
>Stop giving so many fucks.
>Don't spend all your money on the brunette girl. It'll put you into debt for the next two years.
>At the end of the day you turn into a good person with some great friends, at a good university and with the world ahead of you. We were in VIP last night and it was great.
>>
File: 1382895429408.jpg (176KB, 539x946px) Image search: [Google]
1382895429408.jpg
176KB, 539x946px
>>29597199
fug
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nbmb2amxm01qjwbn0.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nbmb2amxm01qjwbn0.png
18KB, 450x450px
>>29597199
Damn bro.
>>
File: 1392498129163.jpg (33KB, 403x384px) Image search: [Google]
1392498129163.jpg
33KB, 403x384px
>>29597288
>>29597312
I still cry about it...
>>
>>29592346
>this is actually Phelps but none of us will ever actually believe it
>>
>>29597199
I seriously can't imagine either one of my parents dying

I don't think I will be able to handle it, I will literally go insane...I already suffer from pretty bad PTSD

I hope I die before they do...that seems peaceful to me
>>
>>29591015
Nothing really.

I would, however, tell my 11-year-old self to KEEP playing football (soccer).

I was a very talented keeper and I honestly think I could have gone pro by now if I had kept on playing.

God, sometimes I feel so shitty about it. Now I'm stuck taking a boring law degree but it's probably the safer option.
>>
dont start drinking, dont stop liftin
>>
>>29597199
>>29597357
>grandpa died
>felt really close to him
>drove to my dad's and told him I loved him
>>
>>29597410
Feel the same way.

I'm 22 and my parents are getting very near 60 years old. I've never really thought about my parents growing old and dying but now I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>29593753
Filtered
>>
>>29597410
>bro(not bro)'s parents both died recently
>he carried on as normal almost as if nothing happened
>a couple weeks in he breaks down while over at my house and says he can't take it anymore
>we cry together for a good hour or two hugging shit out
>he doesn't see the point anymore
>keep trying to find and give him a reason to keep on
>can't find one
he quit his job recently and sold most of his possessions to come live with me
now we just talk and drink together
he's come to terms with his actions and he figures that now he's just gonna fuck around
trying to make an adventure out of every day hoping that he'll slip up so that he can be with his mom and pops soon
he's such a bro but he changed so much since his folks died
love helping him tough it out though he's the closest to a brother i've ever had
>>
>>29592944
It's not too late for you.
>>
>>29591015

>don't ever start lifting
>you may think it sucks to be ugly but you'll become funny and gain godlike confidence from 16-18 and fuck a bunch of girls out of your league
>then you'll start lifting in college and become very attractive
>all the attention will go to your head and you'll lose your social skills
>too muscular to attract the edgy girls you used to, too sperg to handle the skanks you attract now
>all the skank rejection will give you worse social anxiety than you had when you were ugly
>you'll gain weight and lose hair and then you'll be left with nothing
>>
Dump the ho, you're not gonna stay together forever you fucking retard
Move your lazy ass, you might not be fat but you're unhealthy as fuck and your gonna get chubby soon
Be social
>>
File: 1356328282917.jpg (10KB, 227x261px) Image search: [Google]
1356328282917.jpg
10KB, 227x261px
There's no shame in chasing after the high test girl your class. You wanted to boner her, and she wanted to bone you. At least then you wouldn't be a 18 year old virgin.
>>
>>29595089
wait did she die or what?
>>
>Stop drinking all the time
>Don't go to IMSA
>Sell more drugs
>Shave off that dirty fucking beard it doesn't look good
>>
>happen to be 24•7-20/50+13.1 right now
>graduating soon
>good friends
>sports
>life is great

hope it doesn't fall apart soon bros
>>
IM 18 AND A FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE WHAT ADVICE DO U HAVE FOR ME
>>
Don't be fat
>>
>>29597820
what do you mean don't slack so much faggot
do you have problems with anything in particular?
>>
>>29597820
DON'T DO A LOT OF COKE. JUST A LIL.
>>
File: 1359512769387.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1359512769387.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>29597410
>>29597489
However horrible you may imagine it is to experience your parents death, that feeling will be 100x stronger if your mom experiences your death.
>>
File: ZbjvK8p.jpg (99KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
ZbjvK8p.jpg
99KB, 610x475px
>tfw 18yo kissless virgin freshman
>at least I'm lifting
Where did it all go so wrong.
>>
>>29597853
i have no fuckin friends

i have 1 friend whos a terrible influence on me and my other friend is moving away next semester

and my roommate is a fucking faggot i dont even consider him my friend

my only solution is to get a quad next semester and hope i make friends with my future roommates
>>
File: 1414865446683.gif (702KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1414865446683.gif
702KB, 231x218px
>>29597894
>tfw kissless senior with no friends
>>
buy bitcoin. sell high before 2012.
>>
>>29597952
>tfw paranoid about my friends making fun of me behind my back
Where are you from mang?
>>
File: 8483_ca25_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
8483_ca25_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>29591015
>Stop being a weirdo
>Cut your hair you don't look good with long hair and waiting til you're 21 to figure it out is stupid
>Start eating right, it's not normal to be anorexic
>Your parents are crazy, why waste years trying to out stubborn them, just get a job and leave before they kick you out
>Go outside more you're just becoming more weird playing WoW and browsing 4chan
>Don't move city you lose all your friends
>You could have fucked Zoe, you had the tip in, you just needed some lube/to relax more, she became super christian after she left, maybe your dick could have saved her

I mean I'm happy with who I am, but I could have skipped years of depression and pills and been slightly less of a cunt now.
>>
>>29597971
>back in the day when Bitcoin on /g/ was a hot topic (when it was worth nothing)
>think about mining it, making dosh just sitting around
>don't do it because too lazy
>forget about it totally
>late 2013/early 2014 rolls around
>errybody talking about BTC
>that feel
>>
File: runningaway.png (639KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
runningaway.png
639KB, 704x480px
>>29597199
>>29597410

>am 20
>lost dad to bone cancer a year ago, had to watch him slowly go from quiet man of few words with plenty of strength, to walking skeleton, watch him get resistant to meds, and spend last bit of life in agonizing pain
>while he's suffering, probably so whacked out he's not even conscious pulling pic related
>earplugs in
>pillow over head
>doing this to my own dad, I can't even be there for him

I'd tell myself to not let myself get so razzled about what other people think, stop letting people fuck with you, stop giving them a laugh, because you're just making yourself more and more introverted. Also, to watch EVA, but don't be an autist about it.
>>
>>29598022
Gibe advice to an 18yo weird
>>
Stop avoiding social situations and start lifting.
>>
>>29598062
weirdo*
God damn it
>>
>>29597870
Yeah, I know. A parent shouldn't have to see their child die but I still couldn't handle it if they should die any time soon. It will probably be many years though, since they're pretty healthy.
>>
>>29597084
It's a bible thing.
>>
>>29591015
>but he's still on /fit/

I'd tell myself to join the cross country team. Getting into running at age 22, I feel like I could've been really good if I started as a teenager. I have a great body type for it and I'm 6'4.
>>
>>29598234
Why turn yourself into a lanklet?
>>
>>29591015
this will help for ilegal reasons
>>
File: 1414046005836.jpg (110KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414046005836.jpg
110KB, 641x600px
>Take your xbox out back and shoot it several times
>Don't quit baseball
>multiple girls you want to fuck also want to fuck you because, despite everything else, you have good facial aesthetics
>shower more than once a week
>start lifting
>stop wearing the same clothes everyday
>if you heed this advice you won't end up a 22 y/o virgin who only recently decided to fix himself

I cringe when i think of my past
>>
>>29591015
80% of the girls you talk to right now want to fuck you. Just do it you pussy.
>>
>>29591015
If tell his to dump his stupid ass gf before going to Germany. I wasted 4 years on that dumb cunt.
>>
>>29592230
story time nigger
>>
>>29597791
>180.7 years old
>still posting on /fit/
Go learn order of operations you underage faggot or else you sincerely will have no future.
>>
>>29591015
> Stop eating like shit
> Stick with swimming. You might hate it, but good things come later because of it.
> Dump Jasmine after 4 months of fun sex. It's all downhill after the three way.
> Bridget wants your dick. Have sex with her while she's still hot and athletic.
> QUIT FUCKING SMOKING NOW!
> Start lifting after you stop swimming.
> You are not going to have sex with Emily after prom. Accept that and you'll have a better night.
>>
File: facepalms.png (155KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
facepalms.png
155KB, 380x285px
>>29597791
> He doesnt understand order of operations
If your post is any indication, all of your college and job applications will be put squarely into the incinerator.
>>
>>29597754

Yeah.
>>
>go to fucking school, you faggot. Life will be extremely difficult after you drop out
>get a part time job so you won't be poor as shit all of the time and will actually have experience
>start exercising more. Lift weights as soon as you have enough money for the gym
>study hard and get into a STEM degree
>>
>>29591015
> you must eat 200 g of protein a day
> postpone college, take the job at Thor Labs
> buy vxx calls in 2008
>>
Just kill yourself now
>>
>>29591015
Stop, you're doing it all wrong.
>>
STOP trying to be king of the betas.
Just make normal friends and be the average man of the group.
Maybe you'll have a chance at getting to fuck a girl
>>
Wouldnt tell him shit, who cares about the former me. I don't understand how you guys want to tell him something, I mean you're in the proces of fucking MAKING IT, you wanna lose out on that or do it on an earlier moment in your life? hell no. don't be afraid of the consequences of your choices. you chose, deal with it

fukken homos
>>
File: tybg.jpg (180KB, 2420x2031px) Image search: [Google]
tybg.jpg
180KB, 2420x2031px
>>29597791

Holy fuck. What is your secret for living so long?
>>
>>29598022
>you're just becoming more weird playing WoW and browsing 4chan

This advice for your past or current self? I'm curious about Zoe though. Was she so tight you couldn't get it in?
>>
File: toki.jpg (21KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
toki.jpg
21KB, 280x210px
>>29597791
> Almost 181
A-are you a tortoise or a tree?
>>
File: 1352587118624.png (76KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1352587118624.png
76KB, 160x160px
>>29597791
P E M D A S
E
M
D
A
S
>>
>>29597894
>18
>Where did it all go so wrong
Are you retarded? You've barely been alive and have plenty of time
>>
Don't do crossfit. And I'm not even saying that to shit on crossfit, I mean, I didn't have a good enough strength base back then to get any kind of use out of crossfit. I should have just done a simple linear progression lifting. Or do basketball during winter to keep my cardio up and make friends.
>>
start lifting

and study for the SATS u fuck
>>
File: 1415207959196.png (435KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
1415207959196.png
435KB, 640x798px
>>29591653
I would learn myself about pickup
>>
Fuck Jackie while you have the chance. She gets ridiculously hot eventually. Stop being such a pussy about sticking your dick in things.
>>
>>29597791
Stupid fuck.
>>
My life was already fucked when I was 16.
But I wish I could slap my 12years old self, and tell him to stop smoking and keep going to school.
>>
>>29601902

Also, your mom's gonna relapse on her drug an alcohol addiction several times over the next two years or so. Don't make a big deal out of it. Just let it slide and focus on getting grills.
>>
>>29591015
don't waste time keeping lean, eat big, get big, then once you're the size you want, cut.
>>
File: tito_selfie.jpg (3KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
tito_selfie.jpg
3KB, 125x104px
>>29598031
damn brah
this is actually inspiring.

hope you make it
let the past go and be there for yourself. your dad would have wanted you to make it
>>
>drop out of IB by any means necessary
>stop going to bed at 3am when you have wake up at 7 faggot
>take that weightlifting class seriously
>get a summer job
>ask her out before she turns into a feminist slut in college
>>
Check the E before you give it to Skyler. Please check the god damn e.
>>
>>29593753

you are somehow worse than feelbrah
>>
>>29602469
im curious. wat happened
>>
>>29597746
>she wanted to bone you
>she

anon...
>>
>>29602401
>>drop out of IB by any means necessary
Did you fail to get your IB diploma? Did you get it, but was it worthless for what you did?
Explain yourself!
>>
You will date your forensics TA in college. Dont worry about rotc or a gf just get shredded.
>>
I'd tell myself to make Snapchat
>>
>sleep more
>eat more
>compound lifts
>>
>>29591015
>tfw am 16
>>
>>29602401
>tfw starting IB next year

whats wrong with it
>>
>>29597139
>manlet with an 8x6
r u named tripod by any chance
>>
>>29602688
No one can beat feelsbrah and jagiya i would choose cute tomato over those cunts anyday
>>
Don't try to run with the seniors on your first day with the college XC team. You will keep up but it'll take you two years to find a surgeon who can fix you afterwards.
>>
>>29591015
Could I go back further?

>Do better in school. The fact that you haven't past geometry yet is pathetic
>Stop worrying about being skinny fat. The answer is to gain muscle, not lose fat. Start eating big and do strength training. You will not look good without a shirt, but you won't become a lard ass and you have a gut anyways so it doesn't matter. Get fucking huge so people stop picking on you. You can always cut down to 10% bf later
>sleep more, your lack of sleep will be the cause of most of your high school problems
>>
>>29603694
>next year
Sophomore, go to bed.
Not him, but as long as you plan on going to a college that accepts IB credits there really isn't any reason not to do IB. IB courses are typically pretty chill and not as challenging as what people say. What's annoying as fuck is doing the EE and the various IA's all overlapping each other, but ToK is going to be a free 5.0 to help your GPA. If you are committed to IB, my best piece of advice is to take some sort of IB elective like visual arts, computer science, or music theory as HL. If you do this then your science and math can be SL as long as you don't choose Bio. Unless you're some sort of math nerd IB math SL is the way to go because the class is actually easier than AP Calc, but gives you college credit unlike IB Math Studies.
>>
>>29603760
I'm Aussie and know almost none of those words.
>>
>>29603772
Learn to IB, nigga
>>
>>29591015
>don't start smoking
>don't date all the girls in a small town with week long relationships, no one will be interested after
>eat clen
>tren hard
>and fucking talk to your best friend because he's going to kill himself
>>
>Stay with Mandy, she will be a 9/10 when she turns 20
>Don't fucking break up with Mandy for Laura
>Shes a fucking slut with basket case friends
>You'll date her for two years in college, thinking your happy but you end up losing all faith in her for her slutty ways
>You'll then just realize that you wasted 2 years for nothing
>Keep working out with John and Kevin, they know their shit
>And last, for the love of god be more social.
>You will find out later in life people actually like you.
>>
dont ever delete your myspace it will be fucking hilarious in 5 years time
>>
>Although World of Warcraft was a blast, you should have really never started playing it.
>You're addiction to a videogame may have seemed harmless, but to your own father it was the worst thing that could happen to his son
>sitting for hours and hours all day, doing nothing, made him cry every night before he went to sleep
>I am glad that you were able to get your act together in junior year, and i am glad that you actually hit the books for once
>Should have stuck with lifting, you were doing pretty good, and it was the only bond you and your father had at the time
>stop playing so much videogames
>>
>>29597870
seriously

i get phases of nihilism/suicidal thoughts nothing ever too serious, but then I remember how fucked up my aunt was after my cousin OD'd a couple years ago

bad news, you can never get over losing a child
>>
File: winnietheswole.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
winnietheswole.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
Ditch your schoolfriends because they all turn out to be degenerate stoners without jobs or autistic retards working in IT.
Don't hang out with the scummy group of stoners just because you both like to smoke weed.
Start fucking lifting right now, find a serious programme, take advantage of your parents being willing to buy you "any healthy food you want".
Look for another job as soon as becoming employed at McDonalds - chase it with a passion.
Start practicing how to talk to girl.

It will save you 3 years of crippling depression and most likely will enable you to lose your virginity before the age of 19.
>>
>Stop being such a pussy and FUCK YOUR GF!!

Instead I was a virgin until 18 and only lost my vCard to a fat chick because I was desperate to be rid of it before high school ended.
>>
>>29591015
>you are right and you have to stick be your beliefs
>start lifting and eating right it will cure your physical insecurities and your
eczema
>Dont care about our dad, leave home, you can make it
>>
Don't bother with college ;_;
>>
>>29603834
>lost my vCard to a fat chick because I was desperate to be rid of it before high school ended.

that feel

had trouble keeping a boner because of how gross/regretful the whole situation was

fast forward a month and im dating an absolute dime in college, shes perf, but have serious ED because of how my first time went

never try to work through this because i was 18 and too proud to admit it, act like a shitbag to her, gf dumps me, enter substance problems
>>
>>29597573

You're a good man anon.
>>
>Stay with Mandy, she will be a 9/10 when she turns 19-20
>Don't fucking break up with Mandy or Stephanie for Laura
>You'll date her for two years in college, thinking your happy but you end up losing all respect/faith in her for her attention whoring ways and lack of compassion
>You'll then just realize that you wasted 2 years for nothing
>You'll also later regret losing your virginity to her
>Keep working out with Jon and Kevin, they know their shit and continue it in college
>For the love of god be more social.
>You will find out later in life people actually like you.
>Invest in bitcoin right fucking now...
>>
>>29591015
Buy gold in 2000.

Mine Bitcoin in 2009.
>>
>>29591015
The jews will do destroy the World Trade Center in NYC on 9/11/2001.
>>
File: Party-Hard.jpg (137KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
Party-Hard.jpg
137KB, 600x798px
>>29591015
Get into cocaine, fuck more hookers, and kill the neighbor in his sleep.
>>
Nothing. I'd drown him in the bathtub.
>>
>>29604193
>front row from left to right
>4/10, 3/10, 4/10, 6/10
Gladly would fuck none of them.
>>
Stop chasing whores
>>
File: 1416107546050.jpg (88KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1416107546050.jpg
88KB, 600x449px
>>29592654
Wow anon
>>
>>29603694
lol Have fun with your goofy group of IB friends. You'll be spending a lot of time with them...
>>
learn how to study
>>
>Can I have some nude pics?
>>
>>29591015

Jesus christ don't keep your current diet or don't stop playing rugby because once you put that weight on it takes you a while to get it back off.
>>
>>29604241
i've had the same group of friends for the past 9 years, that's the least of my worries
>>
just kill yourself bro
>>
Don't take weightlifting too seriously, you're not from a genetically gifted family and your hard work and effort does not pay off. Stop browsing /fit/ so much.
>>
>>29591712
>you will fuck it up UNLESS you tell her how you feel
damn so i know that feel
>>
>>29592014
>advising younger self to visit /pol/
shiggy diggy
>>
>>29591015
this question gets me because 16 is when i really started to fuck things up in my life. just turned 31 last month

>never stop lifting and stay in shape
>don't smoke so much weed. a little is alright but don't over do it you stupid fuck
>take that football scholarship across the country, even if it is a smaller school
>finish college, it was free for fucks sake as long as you applied yourself
>pick good roommates
>don't let anyone hold you back
>don't play THAT many video games
>tell your parents you love them more, they will die before you know it and are ready for it
>tell Katie how you really feel

i have fixed most things in my life, bettered myself and feel pretty good about everything...but that last one hurts the most.

knew this girl since I was about 4 years old, we grew up on the same street. spent almost every day together as kids. briefly dated in grade school. thought I was hot shit in high school and that she would always be there, so I dated and fucked just about everyone but her. in our early 20's we kind of tried to hook up but my mind was fucked after one parent died. she moved away and had a kid several years ago. got in contact with me again this year...sounded like she was ready for a change and ready to be with me. tell her how i felt all these years, she feels the same way(or so she says). gets a job so she doesn't depend on the child's father anymore and moves into her moms house again briefly. feels bad about splitting the "family" up even though he said he didn't want to marry her or have anymore kids and treated her like shit. fly 2000 miles to surprise her at work. find out she moved back into his place just two days prior and didn't tell me...i fly in on his fucking birthday. we still manage to hang out a couple days and I meet her daughter and we hug and kiss in front of her and everything. have to leave to go back home, didn't want to stay in a hotel any longer and not get to see her as much as I had hoped.
>>
Hello,me :^)
>>
>>29604600
now just a month later we barely talk and something that seemed so sure is just lost. after all the shit I have done, after all the great things I have done for myself recently I can't seem to get the girl I have always wanted. fucking feels shitty man...if I would have spoken up last time she was here, things would be different for both of us

>dem feels
>>
>>29597068
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>29591015
Use anki to study. Memorisation will come much harder than understanding for you in university.
You do eventually bone both of those girls, just relax.
asian chicks might seem good at uni, but they are more trouble than they are worth for dating.
Start going to the gym you skinny faggot.
>>
File: 122.jpg (649KB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
649KB, 2848x2136px
1. Stop deliberately dumbing your school work to C's just because you're apposed to authority figures.
2. Start learning savate when you were given the chance, you will soon realize no where is Australia teaches it.
3. Don't get in Beckie's car.

Hold me fit, I am no full of regret.
>>
>>29604785
What... What happened when you got into Beckie's car?
I request story time!
>>
File: feel_together.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel_together.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>29592654
Not 16, but 18...
Thanks anon... a-are you future me?

Could relate to lots of things here, need to get my shit together, see too many people regres their actions when they are around my age.

Fuck... well... better lift some more and work harder, alot harder, as in getting off my ass and actually do some work.

Going to clean my room as soon as I get home.

This almost saddens me that it is the hard truth, and that I didn't do much about it
>>
Start Muay Thai immediately. It will be the best decision of your life
>>
Go and thoroughly read the sticky on 4chan /fit/ board and stop wasting time with youtube fitness "gurus"
>>
>>29604805
Alright Anon, because you asked.

>6/10 with huge tits name Beckie invites me for a drive at 2 am one day
> Get in the car
>She starts telling me freaky shit while she drives
>"I can't orgasm unless I am thinking about my Dad"
>"I really like you, but I am not sure if you are able to hurt me the way I want you to"
>"Would you have sex with my mother?" She shows me shitty grainy picture on her phone.
>Answer no because I didn't want to come across weird.
>She tells me she wants to suck my dick.
>I am very okay with this.
>She pulls up at the a catholic school's car park. It is a known place that gay men go for hook ups she tells me.
>We get in the back seat she starts sucking me off.
> 3 minutes into the world's worst blow job some smashes the window unlocks door closest to me.
>He hits me in the neck.
>Freak out and try getting up.
>Dick hits the back of her throat.
>She throws up in my lap.
>Her vomit is only red liquid and what smells like kabana.
>I vomit at the smell and site of her vomit.
>I try to vomit out of broken window but in my confusion I throw up in her face.
>Look u and she has a look of terror on her face.
>Her nose is bleeding and I don't know why.
>I apparently elbowed her in the face.

>Anyway we start getting our shit settled and she calls her dad.
>"It's okay Anon he has experience with this kind of stuff."
>I just assume he is a cop and wont judge us because he's seen worse.
>Her Dad walks up about 30 seconds after she finishes her call to him.
>"How is he here so quick?" I ask.

>Cont..
>>
>>29591015

Quit athletics and study
>>
>>29605034
>"He was meeting a friend here." I realize he was here for the notorious orgies that happen in the cars here.
>Her Dad is my height but obviously done hard labour all his life and has a beard that makes Santa look bad.
>I realize he is a bear.
>I realize he won't judge us because he's probably come home looking worse.
>She tells me that it's a running joke in her family that her Dad is a raging homosexual and that he comes home with bodily fluids all over himself most night he goes out.
>He gets here and is really suspicious of me. Obviously he would be considering the situation but I'm not sure why he is judging us considering he is very blasé about the dick sucking and throwing up.
>He has like 5 towels in his car he said was "Just for an occasion like this."
>Beckie starts cleaning the seats in the car.
>Her Dad corners me.
>"What happened to her face?!"
>"I'mmmm sorryy it was an-"
>"YOU LITTLE CUNT."
>Hits me with his bear strength.
>I am on the ground holding my nose.
>She comes out freaking out asking why he hit me.
>She explains what happen with the elbow, she left it out of the first time she told him because she was worried about this happening.
>He hits her to the ground as well.
>"I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THIS. YOU'VE BEEN SUCKING DICK SINCE YOU WERE 10, AND YOU'VE NEVER HAD A GAG REFLEX. YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH."
>I get up and drag Beckie into her car and drive off.
>Driving off super fast because adrenaline.
>Crash car into a road wall.
>Police get called
>They didn't believe the story with the vomit her nose and her Dad. They just thought we were fucked up on meth or some shit.
>Arrest and beat the shit out of me.
>I get released the next day when they tested her for drugs and she told them what happened.
>Leaving the police station the cop that saw my arrest called me Mr Captain UpChucks.

TFW two year later I went into a new gym and saw Her Dad and three dudes that look just like him doing huge lifts.
>>
>>29604600
Iktfbro

I met this girl when I was three years old
And what I loved most she had so much soul
She said, excuse me little homie, I know you don't know me- but,
My name is Windy and, I like to blow trees and,
From that point I never blow her off,
They can come from outta town I like to show her off,
They like to act tough, she like to tow em off,
And make em straighten up their act, cause she know they soft
And when I grew up she showed me how to go downtown
And at nighttime my face lit up so astounding
And I told her in my heart is where she always be
She never mess with entertainers cause they always leave
She said it felt like they walked and drove on me
Knew I was gang affiliated got on TV and told on me
I guess it's why last winter she got so cold on me
She said, Ye keep making that, keep making that platinum and gold for me
>>
>>29605053
wow shit man
police can be real dicks huh
>>
>>29605053
I really don't understand why people take the time to write things that clearly aren't true
>>
>>29605053
>>29605034
lol, wow. Thanks for the story bro, and that's really fucked up...
>>
Just hurry up and kill yourself now
>>
>>29597199
It's been five years and that was still too soon.
>>
>>29591015
Don't even fuck around with her! You're wasting your fucking time, energy and money! She doesn't really love you... She hates your friends, you hate hers, your family hates her and you're just gonna end up getting attached and moving away she's just gonna lie to you more and more eventually cheating on you and breaking your fucking heart after a year and a half together. So stop being such a bitch concentrate on yourself and only yourself and bang any girl that comes your way! Don't ever even give a second thought to her! She never loved you and never will... Keep lifting you'll get there son... Oh and by the way that cute girl Alexis you were thinking about asking out but never did ended up really liking you and don't worry you're still friends even to this day I mean you don't talk all that often but you still talk... You know when you got with that bitch instead she was so disappointed she went back to her pathetic ex but she hits you up every time they fight or she gets drunk shit she tell how much she hates him and you're such a better guy shit you even fuck her after you come back to town to visit so you at least have that... Should've chose differently don't let a blonde with huge tits fool you!
>>
File: 1415301599288.jpg (52KB, 355x425px) Image search: [Google]
1415301599288.jpg
52KB, 355x425px
You still don't have a gf
it doesn't get better
just sudoku now
>>
>stop trying to be friends with those losers so much, they don't like you anyway
>please don't rely on alcohol so much, it turns you into a cunt and you'll lose any friends that you actually like
>don't start and stop lifting, you're only injuring yourself by pushing the weight up an not eating enough
>don't be tempted to do drugs all the time, it's just an escape when you could be working on yourself
>don't drop out of sixth form, worst mistake you'll ever make
>don't bother smoking, you'll realise how much damage it does to your teeth and body
>>
File: 1362520440738.jpg (58KB, 395x533px) Image search: [Google]
1362520440738.jpg
58KB, 395x533px
>start lifting now you fucking idiot.
>quit pretending you don't like computers to be cool, its what you're good at and the more you learn the more successful you'll be later on.
>start meditating and practicing yoga, it will change everything.
>seriously cut your stupid hair.
>its already too late for you to go into music. i'm sorry.
>all people are shit. just let go. the only place you can find happiness is within yourself.
>mom and dad fucked up kind of hard but they meant well. give them a break.
>your definition of "success" is silly. just try to be happy.
>study math hard. i know you think its stupid but its awesome and you're being blind to it just to feel cool.
>don't give away your bitcoins for malware and weed ;_;
>>
>>29592654
thanks. not your 16 year old faggot self but i might as well be
>>
>>29593283
>Don't let your sister tell your mom about when you molested her
uh huh
>>
Start lifting, cut your hair, and eat healthy because you're actually a fuarkin good lookin guy.
>>
>>29606346
Don't post that gayass fan-made comic, nothing in canon suggests his parents would put him on meds
>>
File: 1383226063469.jpg (52KB, 256x272px) Image search: [Google]
1383226063469.jpg
52KB, 256x272px
>>29595089
Oh no..
>>
Train hard, study hard, get that scholarship to swimming, don't marry the girl you met in high school
>>
>>29597791
>using some stupid ass dot instead of the actual multiplication sign
nigger what the fuck are you actually like 12
>>
I would tell him everything I learned about women since I was clueless as a teenager, I would tell him to count his calories and to put some actual effort into school
>>
>>29595089
Oh jesus christ, I dont know if I can handle this right now
>>
>>29597573
Fuck...
>>
Don't let your imagination die. Avoid walk-throughs and strategy guides for everything, including lifting, trust me. You will lose every ounce of problem solving capability and have to Google search everything to appease your insecurity of being wrong and/or inefficient. You will lose good, high paying jobs because of this.
>>
You shouldn't have pussied out with the razor blade+aspirin+hot bath combo. You fucked yourself over anyway.
>>
>>29591015
Stay cool
>>
>>29599212
:/ sorry mane
>>
Stay THE FUCK away from consoles and PCs. Stop doing fucking calisthenics and start lifting HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS. And those girls that write you love letters and hit on you all the time? FUCKING TALK TO THEM, YOU GODDAMN PUSSY!

I'm 30 now and live with so much regret ;_;
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.