[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd just like to say one thing about /fps/ threads for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 15

File: 1385005112676.jpg (59KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1385005112676.jpg
59KB, 500x740px
I'd just like to say one thing about /fps/ threads for the mod who has been deleting them. I do hope you read this. I don't speak for the rest of the /fit/izen when I say this but when I read/write a few fps stories, it isn't a theme of fat people hatred advocated.
>a year ago 275 6'2
>fat as fuck and lost all hope
>decide to browse /fit/ for boredom sakes
>notice an fps thread
>realize only on an anonymous board people shared a general disgust attitude towards those who were obese
>realize most people who gave me concerned/offput looks at me had the same thoughts and were never vocal
>realize I was disgusted too by myself
>fast foward a year
>finally hit the healthy bmi according to med charts for a 6'2 weighing 185
>instead of breaking my macros when Im craving unhealthy foods, /fit/'s fps threads are where I go
fps isnt theme isn't hatred.
fps is the truth/realization for those who live obese and bliss
don't remove this possible inspiration for those people who are slowly killing themselves with a 6000 cal per day diet
>>
>>28739124

mods confirmed for fat niggers with baby dicks
>>
>>28739124
Yeah, half the reason I come to /fit/ is to read through /fps/ threads. It keeps my diet in check.

Censoring won't unfat the fatties. Only fat threads can possibly do that.
>>
Fat threads are a LOT of motivation for me.
>>
Some of us (like myself) use the FPS to keep ourselves in check and for motivation on bad days. Mods, please stop deleting them, they DO serve a purpose, and even a positive one.
>>
I've lost 28lbs so far and FPS threads were my go to motivation source.

Fuck you mod, you SJW fat cunt.
>>
File: 1355683923452.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1355683923452.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>>28739173
so did hitler and they drove him into suicide
>>
File: 1391799346886.jpg (7KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1391799346886.jpg
7KB, 170x213px
>>28739198
you're going to make it
>>
>>28739151
these fuck-nigger-mod threads don't explain why fps stories are inspirational
>>28739158
>>28739172
>>28739173
>>28739198
and im not the only one using fps threads as inspiration
>>
Same as OP. Lost 68lbs so far, still need to go a long way.
Seriously, why the censorship mods?
>>
>>28739214
T-thank you..

no homo
>>
File: 1390436953414.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1390436953414.gif
2MB, 360x202px
fps threads are my medicine. I lost 40 lbs over a year on my own but now i've hit the tough stuff and my diet is much more strict and, since i've moved, access to healthy food more limited. FPS threads keep me from making that late night Wendy's run. Because I'll never let myself go again lest i become a planet. Stop deleting them, please.
>>
MOD
O
D
>>
>>28739124
You're not the only one that uses them for motivation. My whole extended family is fat, multiple members as big as the girl in OP's pic. I thought nothing of it, and was approaching 200 lbs senior year of college after being a skeleton all through high school. Finally I started dicking around on this board and found those threads and realized that some of them could very well be me if I didn't get my act together, because I KNOW some of those stories were about my relatives.
Those threads and this board convinced me to start trying to get my family in shape. I got my cousin to start watching her diet and exercising, been hard but she's down to 300 now from 500. Hopefully she can make it, and multiple other members have actually gotten in shape once me, her, and my mom got the ball rolling.

So what if some tubbies are having their day ruined because of those threads? They are saving lives, and I'd say getting someone an extra twenty years is well worth hurting someone's feelings. It's no worse than the hurt they seem to enjoy inflicting on their own bodies.
>>
File: pan.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
pan.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
>>28739405
anon you are making an important difference in your family's lives. you're going to make it and so will your genes
>>
>>28739124
for me its motivation for myself to never be this war, in fact be the opposite and be the best me I can be
>>
Literally the only reason I go on /fit/ is fps.

The rest of the board is just self loathing and narcissism.
>>
M O D

O O

D D please read
>>
>>28739124
>realize only on an anonymous board people shared a general disgust attitude towards those who were obese

This

the whole fucking point of 4chan is it allows people to say things publicly that they would only say behind closed doors

go back to reddit butthurt mods
>>
>>28739124
on the flip side, I used to (as an obese person) buy a gigantic chipotle order and coke and gorge while reading fps.
>>
THIS THREAD TRIGGERED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28739124
jesus christ, that woman is SIGNIFICANTLY more fat than a statue of a walrus at goddamn sea world
>>
File: 1341928875782.png (398KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1341928875782.png
398KB, 600x615px
>>28739953
>This thread is now closed.
>post appears
:)
>>
>>28740017
Never seen a Down's syndrome of any other race but white, are there any black downs folks?
>>
>>28740032
they are very rare because a lot of downie brownies get killed at birth
>>
File: het.jpg (32KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
het.jpg
32KB, 278x400px
>>28739124
I can confirm, when I came here and read these threads I was just over the obesity threshhold for my height at 230 lbs, that was on the 31st of last month, today I am 206 lbs and these threads are motivating me like no other. We're all gonna make it brahs.
>>
>>28739946
The only way a fps thread triggers an obese person is by losing all the fat they've accumulated
how is that a fucking negative thing?
>>
>>28739124
Never been fat in my life. Always just skinny/skinnyfat.

FPS makes me hate the lazy side of myself. It makes me get up and get it done when I don't really want to. I can't stand the thought of ever letting myself be anything like THEM.
>>
File: 1409755415356.png (680KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1409755415356.png
680KB, 500x714px
Chiming in to say fps/fat hate threads have been my primary source of motivation, and I'm 15lbs down as of this morning. Any time I feel like I might binge on junk food I go to an fps thread to remind myself of how far I've come and how much I don't want to be a fat fuck my whole life.

Such threads might seem overly abrasive to someone who doesn't understand, but a LOT of people who frequent those threads are fat themselves and on the hard path to fitness, and fps threads help them to stay grounded in reality so that they don't slip back into a state of comfortable denial.
>>
MOD PLEASE READ
>>
Serves you fat shaming shitlords right. It's absolutely horrible how you degrade curvy females just because you're a bunch of fatphobic pissbabies.
Things are changing around here if you haven't noticed and you better get with it or get out. Educate yourselves about HAES you compensating manchildren.
>>
We could always rename the FPS threads to "godly genetics" threads.

End every story with,
>mfw they would be buff gods if they lifted seriously
>>
>>28740415
cool story brah
>>
>>28740415
tell that to all the men and women in my family who died from obesity-related illness. I have lost family members because of people like you saying there is nothing wrong with being fat.
>>
>>28740415
2.5/10

Not bad, but you gotta throw in some bullshit studies, or at least reference that most people can't maintain the loss or some other shit.
>>
>>28740424
No, we shouldnt have to do that. dont mask it just do it
>>
>>28740438
Then that means they were just unhealthy, and not necessarily because they were fat. You can be fat and healthy. Here I'll even be nice and link you a study:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/obese-and-healthy_n_4381893.html
>>
>>28740483
here i'll link you one too.
http://healthland.time.com/2013/12/02/you-cant-be-fit-and-fat/
>>
>>28740441
>implying social studies of coloured transgendered autistic otherkin grey tree spirits with komodo dragons as power spirits' basket weaving isn't of the greatest importance to society
>implying something or other about calories in < calories out equating to weight loss (Couldn't be assed to read, went to do squats in front of the fridge to see if there was any ice cream left in the freezer. GUESS WHAT? Didn't lose a pound)
>muh genetics
>>
>>28740564

Listen you bitch-made smilebagging faggot. It was one thing when you talked shit about fat people. It was another thing when you were right. But to knock basket weaving? You are not even capable of comprehending the forces of the universe which now set themselves on your arrogant and careless path.
>>
>>28740542
>http://healthland.time.com/2013/12/02/you-cant-be-fit-and-fat/

Lol what a shitty biased article. Researcher using sentences like, "we don't think that's true" because he doesn't know and can't prove it.
There are plenty of people that are fat and fit, the just don't want to admit it. They're either fatphobic assholes or diet industry reps. This conversation is over.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 458x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 458x651px
>>28740655
>>
>>28739124

Well spoken, brother! It's the same with me.
>>
>>28739124
FUCKING THIS

FPS were the final push I needed to leave fatness behind. Mods deleting them are pricks.
>>
>>28739124
MODS PLEASE READ
>>
File: wegoingtotacobellbaby.jpg (100KB, 625x836px) Image search: [Google]
wegoingtotacobellbaby.jpg
100KB, 625x836px
I use this board as significant motivation, this board and you guys are very real and lay everything out in the open. I have changed a lot, and not just my weight, but my attitude and demeanor too. ~Down 5 pounds so far

It's about being fat on the inside as well.
>>
>>28740741
hey I liked seeing your post on the best of ss newsletter

I posted the "Thick. Solid. Tight" pasta but the jerk SS mods didn't let it go through. Nice to see your progress is going well.
>>
>>28739124
>he does it for free
>>
>>28741530
Oh wait, it did get posted! Nevermind, the SS mods are alright.

Also, FPS are wonderful motivation. Don't delete them.
>>
File: 20140916.png (39KB, 578x541px) Image search: [Google]
20140916.png
39KB, 578x541px
>>28741530
I saw it on the forums. Thanks, though.

>tfw from old fat man to old man strength
>>
I just want to throw my ip address into the mix and say FPS threads have been a real form of motivation for me. I've cut down from 195lbs down to 165lbs and FPS threads have kept my horrible eating habits in check. They motivate me because they scare me of what I once was on the fast track of turning into.

5'7" at 195lbs is not something nice to be. I'm glad all the stretch marks on my inner thighs have turned from red to regular skin tone. The past week has been really helpful for me too because I've been complimented on my weight loss by 4+ different people and they always mention how much of a fat fuck I use to be.

FPS threads are needed because it gives us an outlet to express our inner thoughts on obesity and how prevalent it has become in our modern society. We wont be able to change it without addressing it and talking about it.
>>
File: goobs.jpg (41KB, 408x407px) Image search: [Google]
goobs.jpg
41KB, 408x407px
>>28739124

Let me tell you a story /fit/

>2 years after SJWs took over 4chan, they also take over the government, sterilizing all but the top 10% of men

>Few of us escaped, and I count and a few other anons count ourselves lucky enough to have retained our balls

>We were hunted by whiteknight betas, pursued by police forces and helicopters
>We have been running for weeks, feeding on wildlife and berries

>And when we were at the edge of exhaustion, worn and faded, it was then that we found him somewhere in the Californian wilds

>Scooby came back.

>He gave us shelter, he gave us food, he gave us his home gym to use, his plane to scout for threats

>We thrived under Scooby, and we made youtube videos with him, uploading them to youtube whenever we could find internet in a nearby town

>Some of us were from /pol/, a few from /v/ or /a/, and quite a few from /fit/. Once day Jeff stumbled into our forest camp, but Scooby forgave him for the doxxing and took him in, and he shared his ways of aesthetics with us.

>Away from civilization, we have spent years there. But that would be the end of our rest. The army of Zoey Quinn, led by a corrupted and insane Moot was coming for us.

Cont?
>>
>>28741704
>implying the hungry skeletons and whales at /v/ can outrun a helicopter
>>
>>28741617
Seeing others make it is a huge motivation for me, too. Good job.

Old man aka dad strength has always been legit.
>>
>>28741704
continue pls

I imagine corrupt moot with a goatee and dyed hair
>>
File: eY3Db17.png (1018KB, 1310x1258px) Image search: [Google]
eY3Db17.png
1018KB, 1310x1258px
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>28741762
>>28741796

>In the evening, the dozen of us sat around the campfire, eating whatever we could catch that day.

>Jeff has changed so much. When he came to us, his arrogance would irritate us, and he'd get in fights and always beat us because he was a wrestler, and Scooby would have to get him off

>but now he was calm, peaceful. When I finished my bowl, he gave me what he had left

>"keep bulking brah", he said.

>I look at Jeff with a tear in my eye. "No, Jeff, it's yours."

>"I'm cutting brah. Gotta stay shredded. It's all yours."

>Scooby nodded. "I wish all this never happened. We could be sleeping in normal beds, eating normal food... if only feminists never took the world over."

> Jeff says "Yeah. I remember I used to create threads about myself on /fit/ all the time..." he laughed. "that was silly"

> "we're all natural now, Geoffrey," Scooby said. "We are natural forever."

> I cried myself to sleep that night. I loved Scooby and Jeff so much. And then in the morning when we set out to check the snares, something moved from amongst the trees. I went to check, and then I heard the click of a gun's safety setting. Suddenly Jeff ran into me and knocked me aside, and then a gunshot screamed and caught him in the chest.

> "RUN!" Jeff screamed coughing up blood. "Like S-scooby taught us!" For a moment I stayed still, and then broke into a sprint, using the trees as cover against my pursuer. I had to warn the others. Zoey Quinn was coming. I would not let Jeff's death be in vain.
>>
>>28741991
jeff pls go
>>
>>28739124
GAS THE MODS CHAN WAR NOW
>>
>>28741941
I don't think it's like that at all.
It's most likely a retarded janitor/mod being an autistic faggot, clearly doing it for free.
>>
>>28741991
>>28741704

> I sprint into the camp, alert one of the /pol/ guys reading a communist manifesto or some shit

> we all go into overdrive, grabbing out shit, supples, dried meat and creatine,

> Scooby fires up his plane, get us all on board

> suddenly, fat women with guns appear from the treeline and start firing at us

> Scooby deflects the bullets with his hat

> the plane doesn't have much space, we're squeezed in quite tightly and barely make it above the treeline as bullets keep missing u

> "I'm gonna take us south, to Mexico!" Mexico is Europe not controlled by SJWs because drug cartels won't have that shit

> I realize that Scooby is crying over Jeff's death. We're all crying hard as fuck.

RIP GEOFFREY.

> suddenly, a whooshing sound from behind us.

> it's a fucking jet fighter

> we'redone.jpg

> fires missiles shaped like the female symbol at us, but they all miss because the shape makes them imbalanced

> we can hear the pilot losing his shit over this

> he retreats

> notevenclose.jpg
>>
>>28740483
>link article that thinks supports fat & healthy
>not actually reading

>"We are showing very consistently that the [metabolically healthy obese] patients are at increased risk,"
> They were 214 percent (or 3.14 times) more likely to die or have a cardiovascular event, as opposed to 170 percent (2.7 times) for the unhealthy overweight and 165 percent (2.65 times) for the unhealthy obese.
>They found that obese people who were metabolically healthy had a 24 percent increased risk of death or cardiovascular disease when compared to the control group of normal-weight people who were also metabolically healthy.

Oh, and as for
>The takeaway for fat people? Keep on trucking when it comes to increasing your physical activity,

>Implying that the increased physical activity wouldn't result in some weight loss, assuming diet stays the same
>Implying that fat people wouldn't "reward" themselves for their "increased physical activity" and undo the modicum progress their "increased physical activity" gave them, and have them likely gain more weight.
>>
>>28742274

*Mexico is the only country in the Americas not controlled by the SJWs

how did I fuck that up
>>
>>28739564
> implying self loathing isn't a vital part of FPS
>>
>>28739124
I eat 6000 calories a day. I also work out very strenuously for about 4 hours total every day. Get at me.
>>
>>28742326
i'm not sure what you're trying to say? are you saying you're fat? becuase I can't imagine anyone staying skinny at 6000 calories per day unless they were roiding.
>>
>>28742274
more
>>
>>28742366
I can. Do manual labor all day, eat like it's your job.
>>
>>28740032
There's one on the movie Precious. The one with the black land whale. They called the little girl with downs Mongo. Mongo was short for Mongloid.
>>
>>28742412
What exactly do you do that requires you to eat 6000 cals per day?
>>
>>28742326
Post pics.
>>
i have never had a problem with fps.

Must be the other guy
>>
>>28741704
>Some of us were from /pol/
pls go
>>
>>28742509
>What exactly do you do that requires you to eat 6000 cals per day?
Your mom
>>
File: 1366322664159.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1366322664159.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>28739124
srs guys! why the fuck havent anyone shown this shit already?!??

http://everydayfeminism.com/2014/09/thoughts-being-loved-skinny-boy/?utm_content=buffer998ea&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

i found this everydayfeminismbullshit recently and holy fuck these ignorant fatfucks sure knows how to give me a good laugh. get the fuck in there and find yourself some good stories
>>
>>28742798
>http://everydayfeminism.com/2014/09/thoughts-being-loved-skinny-boy/?utm_content=buffer998ea&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

because this is clickbait. besides, i don't want to post there with my facebook
>>
File: 1410506405016.jpg (113KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410506405016.jpg
113KB, 319x480px
>>28742798
>the horror when you are trying to look for the thing she's eating mayo with
>the horror when you finally see that knife
>>
>>28742914
but it's the one with olive oil in it, so it's good for you....
r-right?
>>
>>28743003
only if you lather it on your skin too :^)
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.