[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>300lbs now, down from 340 after finding /fit/ >still a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 37

File: fps.png (15KB, 239x175px) Image search: [Google]
fps.png
15KB, 239x175px
>300lbs now, down from 340 after finding /fit/
>still a hulking monstrosity, exacerbated by 5'10" manlet status
>at the surgeon's office to have all 4 severely impacted wisdom teeth removed in one operation
>previous consultation said I had to be put to sleep for the extraction, so I'm not feeling too nervous
>led to the operating chair by sexy assistant girl, struggle not to spill spaghetti
>hooked up to electrocardiograph monitor
>when she touches my arm to place the velcro blood pressure strap on, my pulse jumps from 70 to 85 beats. I swear the EKG beeping increases in volume and intensity
>blood pressure band inflates like my penis has, but unlike my penis the band gives up half-inflated, velcro separates, and it falls too the floor
G-guess you need the fat guy sleeve, heh
>pulse increases
>new sleeve, this time super huge... it's brought in by another sexy assistant. This time it doesn't go flaccid mid-pump
>sexy assistant #2 touches me, feels me. Checking this and that. She adjusts my chair, leans over me to reach something off the wheeled instrument tray.
>Can't see the EKG in my new position, but I imagine it indicates full-on spapeggy and meatballs spillage. I can only hope she didn't feel my erect cock.
>Sexy assistant #1 must be a phlebotomist, because she rolls up my other sleeve and asks me if I've ever had an IV before

(1/?)
>>
>>27419488

>stutter-mumble-fumble with words, but manage to tell her that I've never had one.
>as if providing a tenderly massage, she runs her fingers (no gloves, even) along my embarrassing stretch marks, down to my hand.
>She's so close. Her shampoo smells sweet and overpowers the sterile smell smell that's standard for hospitals.
>I want to enjoy it, but the EKG and my clear physical distress seems to be a clear window into my thoughts
>she finds the vein, goes over some medical jargon, asks me how much I weigh, and then she mercifully needles me.
>Needle comes up empty--no vein.
>She tries again, this time the other arm. I imagine when she pricks me this time spaghetti will burst forth directly from the vein and cover all of us
>Again: no luck. On the third time, this time on my left hand, it's unsuccessful.
>Surgeon enters. Thank god he's a male.
>I suspect he's annoyed that I'm still awake, but he's friendly and takes over in the hunt for the elusive vein.
>Two more tries, this time from the highly educated professional yield nothing but pricked skin and band-aids.
Well anon, we can't find a vein. Probably because it's so early in the morning... anyway, we can just reschedule.
>ask him if he'll be able to find it the next time
>he doesn't answer me, but I can read the truth in his eyes: no.
>I'm too goddamned fat to find one fucking vein.
>insurance ends at the end of July because I'll be turning 26. I can't get fit and return later
>>
File: sp_1609_promo01.jpg (255KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sp_1609_promo01.jpg
255KB, 640x480px
>>27419488
Post you jackass

Also
>Work at Starbucks
>Normal day until woman on scooter comes in
>She's literally spilling over the sides
>Asks for Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frapppucino
>Gets extra caramel, extra whip, extra caramel crunchies
>This thing is normally 600 cal easily, but is bumped up to 760 with extras
>Tells me she has the sugah
> says "doctors will have to amputate mah foot if I don't get no bettah, but I love these too much to give them up"
>As I place down the drink, I contemplate taking it back
>like fucking lightning, she snatches up the drink and scoots off into the sunset
>Not sure what has ever happened to her
>>
>>27419665
I have moar!

>Was working at a Kingsoopers as a dietitian
>The security guard comes over and tells me I "have to see this"
>Takes me to security room to look at a security tape
>On it I see Ursa Major waddling towards a handicap scooter
>She struggles to get on, but manages to plop down around the seat
>I then see Ursa Minor (a smaller ham but still a ham) waddles/run to the cart
>You can tell there is shouting
>Ursa Minor grabs Ursa Major and yanks her off the scooter
>Ursa Major goes tumbling and stops on her back , like a turtle, pawing at the air
>Ursa minor scoots off
>Ursa Major manages to sit up and pout
>Thinking she'll just grab a cart, I'm shocked that she gets up and walks out of the store
>then the parking lot
>and towards the ocean to get back with her hamily

Thats right, she just left. WALKED out and left.
>>
>>27419638

Well anon, it's not ideal and I normally wouldn't recommend it with 4 extractions, but we can do this with NO2.
>I'm really stressed at this point. The sexy assistants are just kinda standing around at this point, looking at me, judging me.
>Full-body sweating, the chair makes an audible squishing noise when I adjust myself.
>Fuck it. I can't come back and do this again. I agree to be awake for the entire operation.
>the NO2 mask goes on my nose. In 10 seconds I feel nothing, but within 30 I'm laughing at nothing. I've become disassociated with physical body entirely within a minute.
"It's because I'm a fucking fatty, isn't it?"
>sexy assistants assure me it's just something that happens
"Oh no, that's bullshit. I'm too goddamned fat to find one fucking vein. Admit it; I want to hear you say it."
>their silence says it all.
"Yeah, I'm kissless virgin faggot loser."
>I'm slurring my speech at this point, but they can understand me. I know I can shut up if I really try, but I don't want to. Right now it's feeling cathartic... and hilarious. It's as if my subconscious is speaking now, and it's putting me in my place.

(to be continued in a little while...)
>>
File: 1404331054509.png (652KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1404331054509.png
652KB, 700x700px
>>27419771
>Admit it; I want to hear you say it.
>"Yeah, I'm kissless virgin faggot loser."

holy shit, i'm cringing just reading this. i can't imagine how awkward it must have been to actually be there OP
>>
File: 1393153923767.jpg (94KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1393153923767.jpg
94KB, 680x1020px
>>27419488
>>27419638
>>27419771
I don't want to believe
>>
>>27419488
>>27419638
>>27419771
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VgUZPR9v-o
>>
>>27419665
>600 calories
I had one of these while I was bulkin and it actually tasted like an entire cake ground up in an ice machine. I could barely finish it and felt lightheaded afterward.
I cannot imagine it with extra sugar.
>>
>>27419638
Woah nigga, I had twlight sedation for a colonoscopy about a month ago and i was 335 and they got me a vein on the first prick.

Things to do to get a vein to come up
Drink a lot of water the night before and the morning of, not so much you'll throwup from it but plenty as dehydration can fuck with finding it.
get yourself one of them squishy balls and squeeze and release it several times before you get the IV done
Lower your salt intake so you dont retain so much water.

I was dehydrated a bit from the cleansing but the lady found and got the IV in on the first try granted after patting my hand for a good while.
>>
File: 1402631145529.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1402631145529.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>27420009
>i was 335 and they got me a vein on the first prick.

this, before finding /fit/ i was 360lbs at 6'3" (now 273lbs) and went to get a blood test done and the lady found it on the first try.

and even at that weight i was able to have a nice conversation with a hot nurse AND hot doctor without pulling some shit like you did.

OP, you spaghettied so fucking hard it hurts.
>>
Continue story op pls

My sides will be prepared if you wait too long
>>
>>27420140
>>
Wait, isn't Obamacare up to AND INCLUDING 26?
>>
>>27420082
Only on fit does a hamplanet bash another fatty for being able to have a conversation with medical professionals
>>
>>27420143
wat
>>
File: top kek mah nigga.jpg (50KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
top kek mah nigga.jpg
50KB, 402x402px
>>27419665
> says "doctors will have to amputate mah foot if I don't get no bettah, but I love these too much to give them up"

these people are hilarious
>>
>>27420176
>"Yeah, I'm kissless virgin faggot loser."

i may be a fatassfatass but goddamn, i never went full selfpity in front of a bunch of people.
>>
>>27419771
Damn op. I feel for you. Don't give up though.
>>
>>27420176
>>27420082
>>27420215
Considering the sedation I was under for my procedure it's possible I broke down in front of them after they pushed the meds through my IV.

Sleep was good atleast.
>>
>Be Australian
>live in country town
>never see fatty mcfattersons
>go to "tha big citeh" for a job interview
>see a few fatsos
>but only a few
>none of them do anything disgusting or rude

is this an American thing, to be a fat, arrogant arsehole?
>>
>>27420009

They told me I couldn't eat or drink anything 8 hours before the operation.

Also, going to finish the story now. Had to give a friend a ride home from work. (Driving on painkillers is ill-advised I learned.)
>>
>>27420330
Who cares, its just water. If you're going to throw up from the sedation you'd rather water than stomach bile
>>
>>27420301
I have never seen anyone act like the people in these threads do irl. I feel like most of these stories are made up. But then again, I live in the northwest and spend most of my time either at work or at the gym so my interaction with fatties is pretty minimal
>>
>>27420301
in high school me and my buddy had a super fat substitute teacher who was telling us about a few vacations he had been on recently because he and his wife liked to travel.

he had just gone to australia a few months prior and was telling us a story about how he met some people who asked him if he was american without even hearing him speak. me and my friend looked at each other and tried not to laugh or smile at that.

i guess americnas are easy to pick out in a crowd
>>
>>27419665
I remember watching a real life trama show from the 90's and this very scenario came up. Obese man comes in with a black foot and they interview him about it.

>"yeah doc warned me to eat better but I can't help myself"
>smiles and laughter
>"I'm not worried he'll fix me up"

Then it cuts to a doctor interview.

>"Yeah that foots coming off."
>"I warned him."

Sure as shit when the doc broke the news the guy broke down, wishing he listened, that he could go back and stop it.

I don't feel back for these people. Its the "It cant happen to me" syndrome.
>>
>>27420357
It depends on where you live. I see people who are too fucking fat to walk every single day, so naturally I see one acting like a fucking fool once in awhile too. Really it's no more frequent than "normal" (aka, merely overweight or obese) people, but yes, it most certainly happens. And since they let themselves become these blobs of shit, it's usually concerning food or muh genetics, or any number of the typical FPS archetypes.
>>
>>27419638
>thank god he's a male
You'll fit in here quite nicely.
>>
i'm eating a kebab in bed right the fuck now
>>
>>27420301
These things are uncommon. That's what makes them noteworthy enough to share the stories.
>>
>>27420330
Please respond
>>
>>27419771

>My declaration of kissless faggotry elicits no response
>Even when spilling guts I have no potential to engage the opposite sex
>The novocaine injection is very painful, even with the NO2
>They have to wait a few minutes for it to fully take effect before the surgeon can start drilling teeth
>The giggling has passed, but the word filter is still out of order
"Fucking kill me. I'm so pathetic that I got a boner just sitting here. Fuck"
>Being in this high state of relaxation makes me say "fuck" a lot. I don't know why.
>Surgeon asks one of the sexy assistants for the next torture tool
"Just calm down and relax, anon. This will be over before you know it," sexy assistant girl #1 says.
>This level of ignoring me is of course professionalism; I understand that in retrospect, but at the time it felt like a malicious rebuke, so cruel as to not even acknowledge my plight.
>I feel an odd sensation on my face. At first I thought one of the instruments meant for removing blood after gum incision leaked a few drops on my face.
>Now I realize I must have been crying.
>The surgeon calmly gives me basic orders. Open wide, bite down, lean towards me, don't move your tongue...
>I can't talk anymore. I can only communicate via hand signals
>They realize how far gone I am. I hear them make small talk. The surgeon asks sexy assistant #1 what's she's doing on the 4th. Turns out, she's going skydiving. Sexy assistant #2 is going to a family cookout with her boyfriend.
>They don't mention me at all.
>I poured out my soul and all I got was neglect.
>When the roar of the drill reverberates around my skull, when it drowns out all other noise, I feel strangely at peace, because I don't have to hear them anymore.
>>
>>27420578
The last installment of this story had better be you becoming shredded as fuck and then banging both of these chicks.
>>
File: 1383884919094.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1383884919094.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>27420578
>"Fucking kill me. I'm so pathetic that I got a boner just sitting here. Fuck"
>>
>>27420578
>I poured out my soul and all I got was neglect.

That's because they're adults who don't judge someone based on how "pathetic" they think they are when they're drugged up.
>>
>>27420578
you didn't really pour out your soul
pouring out your soul is more like finding things worth fighting for and doing them to the best of your ability for years culminating in some sort of closure

crying because you're high and lonely isn't a soulful experience
these people are being paid to help people take care of their teeth

that said, if you had been taking better care of yourself pre-obesity, then you wouldn't even be in this situation

just chill, do your shit, and stop thinking
>>
>>27420339
You don't really want to throw up anything during an operation. Usually they tell you not to eat because a) how much you've eaten recently can change the amount of anesthetic you need to use and b) they might be intubating you during the operation, and the intubation process has a high chance of making you throw up and they don't want you aspirating scrambled eggs into your lungs.
>>
>>27420578

>At some point they stopped talking for a bit, and my mind drifted.
>I focused on the radio. Van Halen's "Panama was playing." I tapped my hands on my legs in rhythm with the beat. It helped with the occasional stab of pain, and the sensation was satisfying because I could only feel my hands as they slapped my legs.
Sexy assistant #2 says, "Great job , 3 teeth are out."
>Pity gave way to self-righteous anger, and I told her to fuck off
What she actually heard: Fffhuhfuhfff
"That's great, anon. We're doing good. Almost there!
>On the 4th tooth, the one buried in the most bone, I cried out several times as it was crushed and extracted piece by piece. They had to stop and give me another novocaine booster.
>When it was finally removed, and the gums were stitched, I was given pure oxygen to bring me back to my normal self.
>NO2 wears off fast, but the novocaine lasted an hour after the operation. My whole face was numb.
>Surgeon and sexy assistant #2 left the room after telling me what a great job I did.
>Sexy assistant #1 stayed to go over post-op instructions, and to make sure my recovery suffered no complications.
"Ok anon, how do you feel?" she said.
>I'm not quite normal at this in-between point. I didn't at once feel racked with shame and embarrassment, or with hatred. I manage to tell her I'm good.
>>
>>27420609
>and then banging both of these chicks.
You mean the surgeon
>>
Why do people get so worked up over being a virgin?
>>
File: 1403143360412.jpg (51KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
1403143360412.jpg
51KB, 577x435px
>>27420767
>"Ok anon, how do you feel?"

like...this...
>>
>>27419665
I remember that you posted this before. With the same picture even
>>
>>27420775
They bought in to the idea sex is super special
>>
>>27420775
Movies. The same reason why women think a relationship is more of "the hunt" and "excitement" than "stability"
>>
File: u wot.png (577KB, 514x784px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.png
577KB, 514x784px
>>27419665
>I love these too much to give them up

More than a FUCKING FOOT?

That's insane.
>>
>>27420767

"All right anon, you can remove the gauze when you get home. No solid foods, no drinking with a straw, no brushing teeth until tomorrow, no mouthwash...
>I just nod, not really paying attention. She asked if I wanted to have my mother (you have to have someone take you there and stay for the surgery) come in the room and listen to the instructions but thankfully I was rational enough to decline.
"That's it for the instructions. Here's your prescription for painkillers, and remember to keep taking the anti-inflammatory drug and the Penicillin. I'll get your mom and walk you through the back entrance.
>Somehow I manage to tell her that my mother doesn't walk well, and that I'd prefer to go out the front.
"Are you sure that's all right, anon? The lobby's full since you got here at 8AM."
>shake my head: yes
>She leads me through the hallways, through the lobby, and into the parking lot.
>Walk behind my mother, allow her to get into the car.
"You've made it anon! Is there anything else we can do? Any discomfort or pain or anything? Just be sure to call us."
>mumbled thank you, and was about to head to the car
>Sexy assistant #1 hugged me before I could go.
>Through this one gesture she was able to communicate everything I wanted to hear. It wasn't a boner inducing moment or even one that was remotely sexually arousing. It was nothing but the reassurance I desperately craved, needed.
"Go home and get some sleep, anon. You'll feel so much better!"
>On the surface it would appear she was talking about the surgery, but I know the deeper meaning.
>Despite the whole mess I left feeling... hope. I haven't made it yet, but I can.

That's my story, /fit/
>>
>>27420938

I took her advice and got some sleep. Since waking up, I've brooded over it between popping pills. That terrible experience has motivated me more than I've ever been motivated before. Putting it into words has been therapeutic for me. T-thanks, /fit/
>>
>>27420978
You're gonna make it brah. We all are.
>>
>>27420978
You'll make it, brah. This is the first step.
>>
>>27420938
That's... pretty touching.

It's a good feeling, making it. My friend from high school found a particularly fat photo of me and sent it to my phone. I showed everyone at work, and several people didn't even realize it was me until I told them (and even then, one or two took a closer look and denied it).
>>
File: cabbage motivation.jpg (65KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
cabbage motivation.jpg
65KB, 500x472px
>>27420978
That took a lot to share.

You can make it friend.
>>
File: 1403564457094.gif (2MB, 450x245px) Image search: [Google]
1403564457094.gif
2MB, 450x245px
>>27420978
>That terrible experience has motivated me more than I've ever been motivated before.

This guy here, he's got the attitude of someone that's gonna make it.
>>
>>27420978
We're all gonna make it, brah. Especially you.
>>
>>27420978
It was an ordeal, but that's what it takes, I think. A lot of hurt and a little kindness afterwards.

You're gonna make it. :)
>>
>>27421011

except manlets, they never learn
>>
i just ate a buffalo chicken wrap and entire box of cookies. 6"0 195 here. come at me.
>>
>>27420148
under your parents insurance

after 26, you have to get your own insurance but if you qualify for obamacare (op most certainly does) then you can continue... no dental insurance though iirc

>tfw 24 so did some light research on how to get me some obama money after college
>>
>>27421211

I'll look into it further, but I already got a letter from my dad's insurance which states it'll cease coverage at the end of July. It said something about having to get Cobra coverage.

And thanks, bros. We're all gonna make it.
>>
Touching end OP

We're all gonna make it
>>
File: Wut.png (27KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.png
27KB, 819x460px
Fps thread? FPS thread.
>>
>>27421367

.................wow

otoh, this is the same response fitlords say when doc doesn't approve test sups
>>
>>27421367
Yeah, because someone who has been through years of medical school, has a degree and has dealt with countless other fatties, is clearly wrong about this. Clearly her 10 minutes of online "research" on WebMD, while waiting for her turn in line at Krispy Kreme supersedes his experience as a doctor.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 176x286px
>>27421401

I have Hypermanletism. I read about it on /fit/ and I have all the symptoms, including small height, roid rage, and the Hershey squirts, but the doctor says all my test results came back normal. He then told me I should do GOMAD and SS/SL, which will also miraculously help my stalled gains. I already drink a gallon of milk a day and juice more than anyone I know, but I'm still small. How do I make him treat me correctly and give me the Test Supplements I need for my condition?
>>
>>27421494
Find a new doctor. The one you have is clearly a manlet hating pig.
>>
>>27420890
Nnot like she was using it much anyway, judging by the scooter.
>>
>>27421126
bro...he's 5'10"
>>
>>27421494

alas, you probably can't. I recommend finiding a new doctor. Before you settle on one, make you they actually listen to you and your symptoms, the way a doctor is supposed to. But there isn't much you can do to convince a bigoted person their bigotry is wrong, and frankly, you shouldn't' have to spend time doing that with someone YOU are paying to HELP YOU. Fire him and get a new one.
>>
>>27420978
hahahaha this is the fakest story ever how about you tell the real story you fucking cried than splurged on fucking cake there's a difference between you and I OP. I have willpower too eat healthy you have just been given food your whole life you fat fuck its time for you to man the fuck up and quit making excuses boofuckinghoo Op god damn I'm tired of your pathetic excuses to why you don't lift fucking weights how about you put down the big mac and pic up a protein shake wahwahfuckingwah your life is so hard I started off as a fucking piece of semen now I'm a fucking owner of a oil company making millions yearly fuck you are such a bitch op when people like you apply for jobs your resumes go straight into the paper shredder
>>
>>27421688

But I've been lifting for two weeks now.
>>
File: Who Determines your limits.jpg (245KB, 937x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Who Determines your limits.jpg
245KB, 937x1200px
>>27420938
>A few years ago, 6 give or take
>Party. Some friends and and people I barely knew
>Oh Brownies, Sweet.
>Continue Partying.
>Few hours later, it hits me.
>Magical brownies
>Never done drugs
>Ate a lot of them, a shitload of them.
>Didn't want to be a pussy, Didn't want to admit I've never done drugs and I was unaware of what was happening.

HO-LY-SHIT did I have a bad day that day.
I made a fucking fool of myself. I went insanely paranoid about everyone.
And became the center of attention and not in a good way.

But looking back, THAT day was a defining day.
The day I fucking told myself... That What I wanted... was not going to happen with my present course.
I needed to get my shit together.

And so I did.
6 years since. I'm a New man.
I finished college, got my shit together, have a good job and while I still have a hard time with people, I'm leagues above my previous self.
At least now I know I'm just a bit off, not pathetic.

I dress, look and behave with authority and control in my actions and life.
The reason I struggle is because I just don't make an effort to meet new people. But I can hold a conversation and I know I'm not a bore.

Stay Strong Annon. Listen to me. You can do this shit. You can get your shit together. NONE is coming to save you. You need to save yourself.
And trust me. Is fucking worth it.

Believe in yourself. You can fucking do this.
This is me, Another annon, trying to give motivation to another person on the other side of the screen. Cos I've been there.
>>
>>27420820

it's not about the sex, it's about being chosen as a sexual partner. everybody wants to fuck, but nobody wants to fuck you.
>>
>>27421761
2/?

And also. Bitches be miring.

The last 4 girls I've been with (all of them in this year) have complimented my body.

>1st girl, while both of us naked, she's running her hand on my chest, to my arms, and back into my chest, over and over.
-You're in pretty good shape!

>2nd Girl. I'm undressing and I'm left with a wife-beater.
-Look at you!
-What?
-The way you look, you look good...
-Should I take the wife-beater off?
-Yes.. No.. I don't know...
-I'll leave it on, you can take it off me later.

>3rd girl, and current on-going fuck-buddy, runs her hands on my back while I'm inside her. Later on she says.
-I love your back.. The way it feels.

>4th girl. We're laying in bed and she just, out of the blue
-You're strong.

-------
Feeling like an ugly ducking for most of my life... you have NO idea what this fucking shit does for your ego.

You ARE going to make it man. And it feels so fucking good.
>>
Primary reason I come to /fit/ is for these threads. I started losing weight in November and now I'm down to almost 220 from like 265+. Still got a ways to go before 180, but these threads always help to remind me of what I don't want to be.
>>
File: 1403585109742.jpg (33KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1403585109742.jpg
33KB, 410x308px
>>27419769
>hamily
>>
>>27420978
Someone needs to screencap this story
>>
>>27421761
:( why did someone have to ruin such a good painting with such a shitty motivational speech
>>
File: ily brah.jpg (14KB, 329x449px) Image search: [Google]
ily brah.jpg
14KB, 329x449px
>>27419771
No bro...no. Stop being a damned sad cunt. You made progress fucker, so keep going.
>>
File: gonna make it.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gonna make it.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>27420938
>>27420978
Please be real OP. Please, please, please.... ;_;
I hope you make it too brah.
>>
>>27420938
That was a brilliant story, many feels. You will make it, we all will.
>>
>>27422927
>>27422923

I was expecting to to be made fun rather than being told I'm gonna make it. All of you guys... I'm glad you're here.
>>
>>27420938
Make it, bro, make it. Do it for yourself.
>>
File: 1396470098555.jpg (111KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
1396470098555.jpg
111KB, 816x960px
Today, OP was a faggot who wants to change his ways. Good on you OP.

I'm a fatty right now too (6'2", 250 lbs) and I've been losing weight but have stalled for about a week, eating shitty food again. Your story gave me some inspiration.

You'll make it OP. I believe in you.
>>
>>27420301
You've clearly never traveled to Tasmania breh.
>bush-pigs everywhere.
>>
>>27421864
>Feeling like an ugly ducking for most of my life... you have NO idea what this fucking shit does for your ego.
Yes I do bro, yes I do...
;_;
>>
I've posted this here a few times:
>Be a college freshman
>Move into dorms, roommates haven't showed up
>Really qt 3.14 girls next door
>Three of them, a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette
>Allmyhormones.jpg
>I'm kinda awkward and even more so because I'm just sitting in my room by myself
>They invite me over to play cards against humanity
>The red head is a fucking freak, asking me penis related questions everytime a relevant card is played like foreskin or masturbation
>Too much for my young freshman brain to handle but she really wants to see my penis
>Brunette is an alcoholic
>Blondie is... you guessed it, and is in the kitchen half the time baking us brownies
>Play a very frustrating round where blondie does not know what any of the cards mean...
>"What is Aww-meach?"
>"You mean, Amish?"
>Suddenly hear the timer go off
>"Brownies are ready!"
>No sooner than blondie yells this do I hear a loud thud
>We lived on the fourth flour, but still!
>"What's that?" I said, worried we might have experienced a minor earthquake
>"Oh that's our fourth, Rhonda!"
>I hear various more rumbles and thuds
>It comes out
>Start to wonder if there is a weight limit on these upper floors and if we're breaking them
>It's just disgusting, has sweats, and a very loose top, hair a mess, looks like utter shit and has the vague fragrance of unkempt vaginal juices
>"Mee coona wy kayfoundo." which I understood as Hutt for "I'm so hungry!"
>It goes over to the brownies, doesn't even ask blondie if she may have any
>It waddles over towards us and asks what we're doing
>"Playing a game." says the drunkard
>"This is anon! He lives next door and he has no friends!"
>It simply acknowledges that I exist with a grunt and head gesture, I guess this means I won’t be eaten.
>It starts to talk about itself WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH
>It lets us know various times that it is very tired and it has been sleeping all day
>Drizzles caramel syrup on her brownies and complains that there is no ice cream
>Cont'd
>>
>>27421401
>otoh, this is the same response fitlords say when doc doesn't approve test sups

It makes sense for those who are younger (20-30) but past 35-40 it's proven that your test levels do dramatically decrease so that's not unreasonable on their part.
>>
>>27423500
>Blondie offers me a brownie
>"No thanks, I'm cutting."
>"You shouldn't practice self-harm" it says (or something to that effect, I forget her actual words)
>"No it means I'm on a strict diet."
>"Diets don't work." It replies with frustration "You're just naturally skinny."
>This fucking bitch just called me a skeleton!
>"I'm not trying to get skinny, you piece of shit, I want to be healthy unlike you."
>It drops the fork
>The fucking fork that was so close to her mouth
>"Blondie I think you need to tell your friend to leave." It blurts out
>"I'd ask you to leave, but I doubt you'd fit through the door."
>Mic drop, walk out, lose my virginity to red head later that night
>Never talk to Rhonda again, I think it dropped in the middle of the semester
>>
>>27423512
>lose my virginity to red head later that night

>just blowing right past that part of the story
Not so fast, anon.
>>
>>27423406
>star of David necklace
>nope
>>
>>27420938
>>27420978
You've got a very nice writing style.
>>
>>27420978
When you make it I hope you come back and get a love story with her
>>
>>27423774
I would convert her so hard with me cock. AND say really fucked up shit in bed. I'd have her say she was my little kike whore who loved crusader dick. And I would video tape it. Ya know, for jesus.
>>
>>27419638
>Thank god he's a male.
>n..no homo

seriously though OP you have a long way to go, I came from 6'1 270lbs so I don't doubt your journey will be harder then mine
but I guess that also means your statisfaction will be greater then mine when you reach that goal and I had quite a shitload of statisfaction

don't give up
>>
>>27423764
Calm down, I'm sure he'll make something up.
>>
>>27423512
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>>
>>27420421
fuck mate i want to see that clip now
any idea what show it was?
>>
File: Fatass-Motivational.png (48KB, 770x427px) Image search: [Google]
Fatass-Motivational.png
48KB, 770x427px
>>27423259
The /fit/izens are the only ones who gave me any encouragement when I was going through the Eternal Cut. It took me eighteen months to drop from 230 to 156 (lolmanlet!) and they were on board every jiggling step of the way.

/fit/ is awesome.
>>
File: 1373481906080.jpg (49KB, 724x291px) Image search: [Google]
1373481906080.jpg
49KB, 724x291px
>mfw all these nice reactions to a dude who will certainly make it.
This is why I come to /fit/. You fucks helped me lose 32kg.
>>
>>27425050
This I like. Keep it up Buddy.
>>
>>27425050
10/10
>would read again
>>
>>27420357
Northwest Master race report

Minimal fatties, and seperated and segregated by Wal-Marts

>thank you Fred Meyer
>>
>>27424776
>artistic
>autistic
ftfy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>27421367
>tfw when Hypothyroid
JK fatasses I have no trouble losing weight, got down to 10% once I decided I had enough of being fat

Now on sterons for dat dere bulk before cutting back down

Diagnosed and provided with endless T4 for cutting without buying from some shady russian dude
>>
>>27420482
to be fair apart from the bread and all the shit that is in the doner kebabs arent the worst takeaway you could have. order with no bread and sauce and proper chicken bits and its actually alright
>>
>>27420301
> be from country Australia
> see no fatsos
What glorious part of the country do you live? Where I am from is full of fatsos.
>>
File: fat kid needs a bucket.png (125KB, 1195x620px) Image search: [Google]
fat kid needs a bucket.png
125KB, 1195x620px
>>27419769
Do you like live in Somalia? In what kind of society do people act like this? Or did you just make it up?

I can't understand.
>>
File: 1380707192628.jpg (8KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1380707192628.jpg
8KB, 400x273px
>>27419665
>Willing to sacrifice your limbs and possibly even your life to eat more

These people man.....

>>27420890
>actually believing this shit about LTBTBBQ's being oh so oppressed in society to the point where it's like, super extreme, that one would buy a cake by themselves

Time to stay in the closet another 10 years.
>>
>>27425050
At least I'm not the oldest guy on /fit/
>>
>>27425253
> you should eat a sandwich without the bread
>>
File: fmj.png (94KB, 879x844px) Image search: [Google]
fmj.png
94KB, 879x844px
>>27420890
Feminism has come a long way. Once it was about giving women rights and making them stronger. Now it's about self destruction through hedonism. Good fucking job America.
>>
>>27426089
Wait, isn't that inspired from Full Metal Jacket ?
>>
>>27420775
Because if you are a virgin it means that the entire female sex has decided that you're genes are simply not good enough to deserve surviving to the next generation. Humans have a programming which makes that pretty hurtful.
>>
>>27426120
Yes, people troll TITP constantly. There was an OHP-in-the-squat-rack one relatively recently too.
>>
>>27426089
See, I don't mind if feminazis, SJWs, whatever you want to call them follow this mindless politically correct cult of self delusion and destruction.....I just get annoyed when they want everybody else to as well or they're "ists".
>>
>>27423406
?????? ? FIT?
>>
File: 1392236138493.jpg (116KB, 869x815px) Image search: [Google]
1392236138493.jpg
116KB, 869x815px
>>27420978
well Anon, i've got to say that was truly one of the most pathetic and cringe worthy stories i've ever read. I'm so glad you learned from this horrible experience and have actually decided to man the fuck up now.

Unfortunately that bought out some repressed beta memories of my own where i've been in similar circumstances that made me want to change my life entirely for the better .

way too many feels brah.
>>
Not a great story, but one of the few I have encountered in real life because I live in a very /fit/ area of Canada:

>driving down the street yesterday
>stop at a red light
>massive woman walking down the street in workout gear, about to come up side-by-side with my car
>"good for her," I think to myself
>just before she reaches me, she loses her footing
>no chance to recover
>she stumbles, and...
>holy fuck, did she ever hit the ground hard
>couldn't get her arms out in front of her to break the fall in time
>the entire front of her body hit the ground at once and then it rippled
>it rippled a lot, in an almost cartoonish way
>I was concerned for a moment but then I couldn't control my laughter
>she's not moving very fast
>I laugh my ass off and go about my way once the light turns green
>she's still on the ground as I walk away

Not sure why that was so funny but even in retrospect, I kind of felt she deserved it for her gluttony. I am most definitely a terrible person.
>>
>>27428283
>driving
>walk away
This didn't happen anon, you have too many inconsistencies in your story
>>
File: 1398694540763.jpg (43KB, 480x960px) Image search: [Google]
1398694540763.jpg
43KB, 480x960px
>>27420978
You're going to make it brah
>>
>>27420890

>Yeah, improving yourself is just like... what the patriarchy wants, man. They hate it when you eat cake.

Why is it such a hard concept to grasp that people will respect your point of view a lot more if it looks like you respect yourself?

Screaming fatties will never be taken seriously because they clearly do not have their own houses in order, and we all look at them and see mentally/physically sick people.

If you really wanted to be heard, as a "fat, queer, single trans woman of color," you should do what's necessary to be taken seriously.

That starts with not eating entire cakes and thinking that it's somehow going to help dismantle an imaginary conspiracy against you.
>>
File: 1391799346886.jpg (7KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1391799346886.jpg
7KB, 170x213px
>>27422240
>>
>>27420978
im trying to find a way to laugh at you right now but somehow i just cant.

welcome to /fit/
>>
File: M2qHuXT.png (67KB, 965x610px) Image search: [Google]
M2qHuXT.png
67KB, 965x610px
>>27419665
Reminded me of this, still a classic.
>>
File: Joconde.jpg (47KB, 520x584px) Image search: [Google]
Joconde.jpg
47KB, 520x584px
Real men like women with curves.
>>
>>27423500
>>27423512
This pasta's stale.
>>
File: fat size.png (267KB, 1007x686px) Image search: [Google]
fat size.png
267KB, 1007x686px
>>27426089
JESUS H CHRIST PRIVATE PYLE IS THAT A JELLY DOUGHNUT?
>>
>>27420978
instead of just complaining after that experience like most people do, you're saying it's motivating you. it's done bro, you've made it. no way you're gonna fail. it's only a matter of time now.
>>
>>27425252
The amount of test you are given for test-deficiencies is no where near the amount needed to boost your muscle growth.

A single test injection contains ~2000% of your regular test levels.
>>
>>27428283
Your story is shit and you don't understand the spirit of fps. Go back to leddit
>>
File: MotivationalStory.jpg (2MB, 1525x2030px) Image search: [Google]
MotivationalStory.jpg
2MB, 1525x2030px
>>27422590
Here you go.
>>
>>27423894

I have the doctor's name, and the name of sexy assistant #1. I'm gonna call tomorrow and see if I can get sexy assistant #2's name. Because I want to make it, and I have to show them. I want to get them in a room, pull back my sleeve to reveal an arm that's the same size only now it's muscle instead of fat, and ask him if he can find a vein now.

Recovery is a bitch, by the way. The swelling makes it uncomfortable to close my mouth, so I'm constantly slack-jawed.
>>
>>27431801
At least you won't be eating for a while, fatty
>>
>>27431801

It's a nice gesture, but surely you don't want to just show off... right?
That would only be a sign of your mental immaturity, which is far worse than your tremendous weight.

Grow the hell up, get disciplined for the sole reason of getting disciplined and then fix your problems. Don't ride these people for your motivation.
>>
>>27431801

Do you think batman would go back? I don't.
>>
>>27421864
Just curious, whats your age and where are you meeting chicks?
>>
File: image.jpg (335KB, 660x2200px)
image.jpg
335KB, 660x2200px
Im down from 240 last november to 190 today, i plan to keep cutting weight the rest of summer, my goal is to hit 175 by the end, and start my first bulk over the winter. I just wanna say thanks /fit/, if it wasnt for the fat shaming threads and awesome people here id probably still be fat and miserable. Stay classy
>>
>>27426089
6'1"!? I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH!
>>
>>27426134
If youre still a virgin i can almost guarantee its because youre standards dont allow the chicks you meet that do want your d and you spend all of your time lamenting over which "9/10" girl has you "friendzoned" at the moment
>>
>>27423500
>>"This is anon! He lives next door and he has no friends!"
FUCK
>>
>>27431801
Nah m8, don't do that. But be sure to send her a "thank you" note for treating you so well.
>>
>>27432081
Does SIR even lift
>>
File: fuck you.png (34KB, 656x416px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
34KB, 656x416px
Who are these doctors to think they know about my health after making test?
>>
> Work at pizza shop
> NY style, 1000+ calorie slices
> Bulk food is free

> First time working late-night shift
> at coworker points to even fatter customer across the room, big neckbeard guy
>"That dude's gonna ask for free stuff, don't give it to him"
> No problem

> 5 minutes later "Hey, what can you hook me up with? 2 for 5?"
> cheapest slice is 3.20
> "Nah, we don't do that" coworker says
> Come on
> Tell you what, I'll give it to you for [whatever full price was for his 3 slices]
> "Fine, man, fine"
> Orders diet coke, tries to get that for free, complains about the price of his 3000+ calorie meal

> The next day, around last call at the bar on the busiest night of the week
> I'm clearly busy with the enormous crowd of drunk people, manning both the counter and the window and boxing up people's food at the same time
> Same neckbeard comes, orders a slice and a drink for 5.05 "Can you spot me a nickel"
> "No. No I can't."
> "Please, I don't have a nickel."
> drunk girl gives him nickel, I box up his slice and give it to him, no problems
> Comes back a minute later and inserts himself at the front of the very long line
> "Do you have parmesan?"
> "No, someone stole it" [drunk people from the bar steal our parmesan all the time]
> "Come on, you can go get me some"
> I'm clearly busy, there are probably 50 people in line at the counter and maybe 10 in the window
> I ignore him, help customers while he shouts and bangs on the counter for five minutes
> Calls me a bitch and takes the shaker of crushed red pepper with him

Working in a pizza place by a bar has really opened my eyes to the amount of horrible fats in the world.
>>
>>27431885
>>27431952
>>27433418

Ok, you guys are right in that it's not the greatest idea. But I would like to see them again in the future, and thank them for truly motivating me.
>>
>>27421735
Good job brah! Two weeks is gonna turn into two years, and with your optimum gains height you will be one shredded motherfucker! Keep your diet in check, work hard, and stay positive.
>>
>>27432310
I'm a virgin because I don't go out to meet girls and I'm fat so they don't approach me. My standards aren't the issue at all.
>>
>>27425050
You're gonna make it, bro.
>>
>>27421688
no your not you're a liar on the internet
>>
>>27434046
Last call at the bars my friend, ive seen the ugliest sons of bitches i know, me included, score at last call. The only reason youre a virgin is you. If its really that big a deal to you to lose it than go fucking do it fgt

>im fat so girls dont approach me
A lot of girls wont do the approaching no matter what you look like. If you think that having an athletic build is the entryway into the "all-you-can-eat seafood buffet" youre dead wrong. Still gotta work for it nigga
>>
>>27432039
I'm 29.
6 years ago I had dropped out of school, wasn't a virgin but had only been with 2 females.

And, frankly, I don't meet as many girls as I probably should.

1st girl was a family acquaintance.
2nd girl i met on a friend's birthday. She was a friend's date. Felt a bit regretful, but she contacted me, and she is pretty cool.
3rd girl we've been flirting for a long time.
4th girl I met on a train. We just started talking when I saw her reading a book.
>>
File: 1364038401437.png (13KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1364038401437.png
13KB, 426x364px
>>27426033
Grandpa pls tell me a story. A story about fatso's
>>
>>27433509
Wait im confused
> Tell you what, I'll give it to you for [whatever full price was for his 3 slices]
So you gave him 2 slices for 9.60?
>>
File: 1369926953199.png (11KB, 291x352px) Image search: [Google]
1369926953199.png
11KB, 291x352px
>>27420938
My sides were prepared, but my feels were not

You can do it bro
>>
>>27425050
it's times like these i remember just how much fit has helped me change my life from a skelley sad cunt beta faggot.

>inb4 u stil r hurr

even among all the shit posting and trolling that occurs daily occasionally I remember all those good feels /fit/ has made me feel.
so thanks guys, i love you all.

...no homo...
>>
File: 1401901896215.jpg (67KB, 299x419px) Image search: [Google]
1401901896215.jpg
67KB, 299x419px
>>27429198
I fucking hate Fernando Botero so much. Fucking Mexican with a fat fetish
>>
>Dropped down from 183 to 145
>Still have love handles and a gut
I crai ever tim
>>
>>27425818
I find that hard to believe.
I weighed that much two years ago and I still could adequately wipe my ass.
>>
>>27437647
start lifting it helps
>>
>>27421864

>tfw no gf
>get gf
>"wow anon I love your arms"
>"you're so strong anon"
>"I've never seen such huge... back muscle things, whatever they're called"
>convinced her to come lift with me

Feels good man
>>
>>27428368
Feeling like a gay orgy
>>
File: fit_goes_to_the_dentist.png (249KB, 666x2973px) Image search: [Google]
fit_goes_to_the_dentist.png
249KB, 666x2973px
>>27419488

This isn't a fat people story, this is a feels people story. You seem like a stand-up kind of guy, keep pushing yourself. I believe in you anon, can you believe in yourself?
>>27431794
>blue
>.jpg

You had one job, anon. ONE! JOB!

>>27425050

Mo'nica. Stay inspirational.
>>
1:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
>>
>>27439003

Grats, you found a fat chick and some imagery suggestive of double pavement ape cuck in a video by the worlds most famous SJW shitcunt.
>>
>>27429198

fat adalia rose.jpg
>>
>>27419638
Wow, they seriously couldn't even get a vein in your hand? Fucks sake OP.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.