[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck do you guys get money for nice clothes? Parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: holding-money.jpg (901KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
holding-money.jpg
901KB, 1200x800px
Where the fuck do you guys get money for nice clothes? Parents? Well paying job? Other? I'm living on my own and paying my way through college and I don't have jack dick to spend on threads. Help a nigga out
>>
>>9469411
beg parents to buy you a designer piece on sale

wear it for a while, sell it then use the money to buy something else?
>>
>>9469419
this, or work odd jobs occasionally & exclusively to save money for clothes.
>>
I get payed by the government to study.
Summer earnings go to clothes and food.
>>
File: 1424150862279.jpg (247KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424150862279.jpg
247KB, 1000x800px
>>9469411
I have a credit card with limit of 5k
>>9469419
so I usually do what he said. made big money on buying kanyes shoes and reselling them. plan on doing it again

+job+oddjobs i pickup

like doing chores for friends and family all adds up. But Stopped buying new fits for awhile atm switched to pic related
>>
>>9469411
I typically get fixated on one cop, and can't rest until i own it.
So i usually just set aside my tips and save money for it until i have enough.
My family isn't rich but i live with my parents, so i definitely save on rent. That helps.
>>
>>9469411
I have a job and I shop smart. Smart out with the basics, and work your way up.
>>
File: dispatchwendy21.jpg (576KB, 780x1172px) Image search: [Google]
dispatchwendy21.jpg
576KB, 780x1172px
>>9469411

that there scholarship refund money every semester lmao
thank god i have parents who care about me and got me prepaid
and thank god i didnt go to nyu
>>
>>9469411
LEARN TRADE FAGGOT
>>
>>9469958
Sometimes You gotta be bold Just rock the world Booya!
>>
File: 74824.jpg (892KB, 2000x2664px) Image search: [Google]
74824.jpg
892KB, 2000x2664px
>student allowance in my country
>only available if you take a student loan
>i dont take a student loan
>>
>>9469971

Scotfag? lol
>>
File: 더쇼주현슬기222.gif (2MB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
더쇼주현슬기222.gif
2MB, 500x888px
>>9469966

MY NIGGA
>>
File: 1270047758752.jpg (197KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
1270047758752.jpg
197KB, 550x825px
>>9469999
you know it
>>
>>9469991
nz
>>
>>9469411
my parents support me up to rent and food and stuff i 'need' while i am in school. i work a shitty part time job on the side and save for clothes
>>
>>9470128
dude you're completely wrong. You can absolutely get allowance and no loan. You can start to subtitute a portion of your loan with an allowance as soon as your parents' income dips below ~88k per year.

If your parents earn fuck all you can get ~150 per week that you dont have to pay back.
>>
>>9469958
Still have a card that has some tuition refund at my from my old school. I need to go there and get a new card from them. Are you expected to pay that shit back?
>>
I'm from a wealthy family, and I'm on academic scholarship at my university.

also I deal drugs.
>>
>>9470138
>You can start to subtitute a portion of your loan with an allowance
wouldnt this mean i need a loan in the first place?

> as soon as your parents' income dips below ~88k per year.
i have no idea what my parents income is, but i just live with my mother and i believe that she earns about that or higher before tax, but i dont know the exact number

i just want to get money that i dont have to pay back - one of my friends gets $173 a week but his mother charges him rent and doesnt earn much so yea. can i still get the free $150/week?
>>
>>9469411
$1346 in student aid 10 months a year and $2357 monthly salary the other two months. Pretty much all my money that doesn't go to necessities goes to clothes.
>>
>>9470164
>wouldnt this mean i need a loan in the first place?

worded that poorly. What i mean is, if your parents combined income is like only just under the ~88 000 cap, you will only be able to get ~25 a week or something.

The allowance is for poor families not middle class though. Like as a rule, if you're looking to spend money on shoes and not to buy food then you probably don't deserve it.

just max out your loan to cop rick g
>>
how do the loans work? how are you able to cop clothing on loans? are you just being retarded and buy clothing instead of paying to your uni; delay the payment until you can work? kinda 'I'll pay for these ricks later, and for now it just goes into debt'?
>>
>>9470135
>my parents support me

Seriously, it must be so easy being white. My parents practically kicked me out at 18, I don't even get birthday gifts anymore.
>>
>>9469411
those are ones behind the hunna
>>
>>9470238
That's not because you're not white. It's because you have shit parents.
>>
>>9469411
Star working. I'd be looking bummy if I didn't start working. Your life changes once you work. You get some purchasing power.

Is it just community college? In retrospect I could have probably worked my way through community college, but I spent all my free time playing video games. I could probably have at least $30,000 more than I do now if I worked sooner.
>>
>>9470164
I got a scholarship and still get 140 a week from student allowance dude, plus you can earn up to like $200 a week from a job without it effecting how much you get from the government. You should definitely hit up study link and see if you are eligible. If you have divorced parents just say you have no contact with your Dad or something and it will just go off your mum's income.
>>
When I worked a shit clerk job prior to getting my not shit military job I would make a killing in hooch.I used to buy shit vodka and sell portions at huge markups, but that doesn't help you really. I would throw parties in vacant houses almost weekly cover charge overpriced beer and water.ask some friends to play and you'll make at least 400 not much but you'll have some sick fits eventually.
>>
>>9470238
wow that sucks, sorry. i know plenty of white people in similar situations though. it's more because i'm 'upper middle class' that my family is the way it is. not trying to deny significance of race in class struggles though
>>
I dont sell various drugs to white teenagers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.