[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you agree cardigans are for preppy pretentious jerks? All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: carhartt_playoff_cardigan_lg.jpg (127KB, 936x1353px) Image search: [Google]
carhartt_playoff_cardigan_lg.jpg
127KB, 936x1353px
Would you agree cardigans are for preppy pretentious jerks? All the stock photos of them mostly have stuck up looking dudes wearing them, i mean look at this prick
>>
man this is dumb
>>
Cardigans are for women. Its no surprise that every man you see wearing one is very feminine
>>
I wear cardigans basically every day
I never button them up though, they're great drapey layering pieces, been wearing for 8+ years
just a tip for you fuckboys
>>
>>9467416
cardigans look bad on guys
>>
I'm so conflicted on cardigans. On the one hand they give you a nice alternative to a pullover if you want to show more of your shirt or a tie. On the other hand you look like a total faggot or geriatric.
>>
cardigans look good over button downs
>>
>>9467416
>Would you agree cardigans are for preppy pretentious jerks?
no
it's just that the only people even considering cardigans usually are those who only know of menswear and all those blogs and channels
>>
>>9468458
I wear them, but only unbuttoned and layered over shirts. Also, I do look geriatric as fuck but with jeans and high tops you can do a comfy kind of thing. I wear them oversize. Basically never got past that whole grunge phase of dressing, just updated the fits and the kicks. I suck.
>>
>>9467416
first of all, that model is terrible
second of all, that model is fucking awful

how can you pair a light gray crewneck with a black cardigan without looking dumb?

as if it's not bad enough that he's PULLING IT DOWN ffs.

whoever's handling the modelling and photo end of carhartt needs to not get a bonus this year.

anyways, cardigans can be pulled off. but there's a lot of dimensions to the piece.

you can be-
preppy
fresh2death streetwear antiprep ironic
casually homosexual

see if you can't pull off preppy RIGHT you will fall into one of the other two categories, which is why your friend looks like a depressed closeted ninny.
>>
>>9468589
That does not really encourage me to wear cardigans, but thanks I guess?
>>
>>9468638
You're welcome. They work for me, maybe not you. I'm not promotionally affiliated with any manufacturer of cardigans, so... just 'do you', I suppose.
>>
File: tumblr_n2t7fj3XZ61snq15eo1_400.gif (453KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2t7fj3XZ61snq15eo1_400.gif
453KB, 400x334px
Cobain was the cardigan master. Go look at pictures of him for inspo.

I have been looking for the Unplugged cardigan for years :'(
>>
>>9468626
>casually homosexual

exactly what I'm going for. Pls give more inspo fah-master
>>
>>9468799

early 90s thrift shop steez. We aint going to make it bro ;_;
>>
>>9467429
they were invented for men though?
>>
>>9468626
lmao
flamming faggot: the post
>>
File: crdgn.jpg (25KB, 312x313px) Image search: [Google]
crdgn.jpg
25KB, 312x313px
>>9467416

button-down cardigans are a HUGE no imo

pic related, only kind of cardigan i would use if i knew how to style them right
>>
>>9470088
That's not a cardigan, it's a hoodie...

Cardigans are a classic menswear item that will never go out of style for grown men who know how to dress well. It should be worn essentially like a sleeved vest unless your are attempting le edgey. It can be a layering piece or outerwear depending on weather.

They are def grandpacore but I own a few of them and wear them proudly because they fit properly.
>>
File: ss.jpg (52KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
52KB, 800x800px
don't talk shit on cardigans! good knit 1s are like a sweater thats easier to get on and more suited for variable weather
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.