[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Graduate college, don't want to find a job >Decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: FullSizeRender_3.jpg (136KB, 933x1241px)
FullSizeRender_3.jpg
136KB, 933x1241px
>Graduate college, don't want to find a job
>Decide to go back to selling weed, which is how I paid for college
>Haven't sold in 2 years and stoner network gone
>Need to find clients
>Gonna go loiter around the campus of my alma mater (in Chicago) with some pre rolled joints and business cards to meet people.

How do I spot wild stoners and how do I avoid spooking them?
>>
Campus smoking spots you bafoon, there should be one like mine where the regulars smoke weed.
>>
>>9465316
okay as a guy who smoked almost every other day through high school I am telling you this shit
STOP MESSING WITH IT!
You are 18, if they caught us with weed back in high school we were left alone with a warning, you'll land in jail bitch
Find a job
>>
>>9465325
In Chicago they don't arrest for possession you dingbat
>>
>>9465316
Smoke people out, give them your number - do your best to profile them as stoners

Establish reliable connections

Always be available and always come through

Be prepared to be on call 24/7 and give up significant leisure time or you will not make a significant profit

Don't be surprised if other dealers catch on and whoop your ass and threaten your life to stop selling
>>
File: cops.jpg (1MB, 2434x1636px)
cops.jpg
1MB, 2434x1636px
>>9465316
officer pls go
>>
>>9465325
Dude, I'm out of college. I sold weed to pay for college.
>>
>>9465339
Possession with intent to sell is a whole different deal, bro.
>>
>>9465316
i found my weed hook up randomly on campus my first day. just walking around on campus in the evening. i also went to UIC. what schools you plan on hitting up?

best time to go is first day when dorm students are on campus. look for the groups of freshmen smoking cigarettes
>>
>>9465365
sick cop
>>
>>9465325
>>9465339

i live in the Netherlands

you can just buy shrooms and weed legally in the fucking shop here
>>
This is so not fashion related it's funny. ask /adv/ or some shit.
>>
>>9465404
I went to UIC also, so def there. I can't wait til it's warmer and the inner circle is full of people and people are chilling under trees outside UH and shit. Gonna meet hella clients.
>>
>>9465316
fuck off to /biz/ dumbass
>>
>>9465443
Never been there. Will check it out. Thanks, bro
>>
>>9465414
thanks for your input, man. i bet itll help OP when he moves to the netherlands and wants to buy some shrooms and weed.
>>
>>9465453
you'll fit in fine

and while you're there, make sure to create a "how do i turn $5 into $50,000" thread

and ask whether you should invest in your friend's weed farm/bitcoins/monero/rubles/oil/options/forex/buying real estate on mortgage to rent out
>>
>>9465453
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>9465497
my secret club!!!
>>
>>9465339
they arrest you for selling though
>>
>>9465438
yeah especially hang out outside the freshman dorms at night right when school starts up

they banned smoking on campus a few years ago (but some people still do it anyways) so it might be harder to identify people idk
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.