[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my acne is so gross I wish it would go away >I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: goCitY7.jpg (251KB, 1280x776px) Image search: [Google]
goCitY7.jpg
251KB, 1280x776px
>my acne is so gross I wish it would go away
>I'll hide it by putting dirt on my face
Females seriously believe this shit
>>
>>9464703
damn girl, fix your diet.
>>
File: 1423609374855.jpg (50KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1423609374855.jpg
50KB, 600x582px
Some kinds of makeup are acnegenic. Some are not.

Makeup can generally be combined with topical substances that prevent acne. Makeup can also contain ingredients that prevent acne, such as salicylic acid.

Lurk moar.
>>
>>9464703
why do girls even wear makeup? its wrong to fake your natural apperance with face paint
>>
>>9464703
that is one of the largest foreheads I've seen in my life. Is this vegeta's sister or something?
>>
>>9464717
Really? You sure haven't seen a lot of foreheads.
>>
>>9464713
where are they supposed to lurk? Sephora?
>>
>>9464715
Reference >>9464713 for your answer. It's an easy, relatively cheap solution for being born less than a 5. Enough foundation, concealer, eye shadow, eye liner, fake eyelashes, eyebrow paint, and an arsenal of different products can turn that 5 into an 8.

Obviously if you overanalyze a photo like the post I referenced, it looks really awful and horribly fake, but if you're half in the bag at a nightclub and she's giving you to go, you're going to think you've hit the jackpot...until you wake up next to her the following morning after she's scrubbed it all off.
>>
>>9464703
>my acne is so gross I wish it would go away
All people with Acne feel this way.
>I'll hide it by putting dirt on my face
And your picture proves she's very succesfull at doing so.
>Females seriously believe this shit
Believe what?

You couldn't form 3 coherent sentences, you dumb fuck. Learn to express your bullshit thoughts properly before you make another thread.
>>
>>9464733
I think part of the problem is that we're accustomed to most girls wearing makeup that it feels weird or "gross" even to see them without it. Truth is, the average dude is no better or worst looking than the average girl. If we were used to dudes wearing makeup, we'd feel the same. It's all about expectations and what we're used to seeing
>>
I still dont understand why this has become acceptable.
>>
>>9464703
cringe
>>
It's our standards that need to change, basically. That girl you think is an 8 without makeup could very well be a 10/10, it's just that EVERYONE looks better when their imperfections are being covered
>>
did i step into /r9k/?

this is what makes you lose GBP
>>
>>9464810
>I think part of the problem is that we're accustomed to most girls wearing makeup that it feels weird or "gross" even to see them without it

I don't know man, that's a stretch. If it's one of these extreme cases like the pics in this thread, then maybe it's such a drastic difference that it would look gross. Run-of-the-mill grills generally don't wear that amount of makeup and the difference with/without is minutely noticeable, like the absence of winged eye liner or a different color eye shadow.

It's the same thing as guys wearing hats to cover a receding hairline; boils down to being self-conscious about appearances. If girls said a guy was gross because he took off his hat to reveal a head of thinning hair, it wouldn't seem right.
>>
>>9464836
Diabetic shock via tendies
>>
>>9464836
Great british pounds?
>>
I got pretty lucky with my skin. I'm no babe but, I don't look completely hidieous without makeup. If necessary I can be in public without it.
>>
downvoted
>>
>>9464722
anywhere they can learn shit about the things they are bashing on
>>
File: 1341290700869.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1341290700869.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>Girl in my class looks pretty good with makeup
>Comes in one day, hair is a little fucky, clearly didn't have much time to prepare for the day
>mfw her face is totally awash with gross acne

Makeup is fucked man
>>
>>9464836
ive seen this a few times but I don't get it.

what the fuck is GBP?
>>
Guys are just pissed that they can't get away with wearing makeup.
>>
>>9464909
ikf

It was a fucking hot day (northerner here) and her make-up was leaking. She looked like a tiger. FUCKING DISGUSTING
>>
>>9464916
great british pounds
>>
Saw one of these chicks at a party on friday.

I was high as fuck and when we were talking I could see the top layer of her face had that plasticy look.

Man she probably thought I was staring at her face, I gotta stop getting so fucked at house parties.
>>
>>9465148
nice blogpost

subscribed
>>
>>9465158

Thx man I will now tripzies as blogpost when I have a submission to make
>>
>>9464713
When girls look like right pic, it's usually a sign they have really shit skin. Disgusting
>>
>>9464810
When girls get older, they usually end up looking worse. They have to keep up with makeup to look decent. Guys get older and and they don't really decline til they're old as fuck, as long as they're not out of shape.
>>
>>9464762
But most of them end up the colour of this text<
>>
File: 1423899332802.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1423899332802.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>in lecture hall
>see solid 9/10 qt sitting a few rows away
>she smiles at me
>after class, she asks me some shit about our assignments
>notice how cakey her make-up is
>feel lied to
>answer the question then tell her I have to run
>mfw
>>
>>9464703
>>9464713
Geeeeezus, women are fucking disgusting
>>
>be tranny
>take hormones
>skin is now soft and clear as fuck

feels good man
>>
>>9465261
pls be in hanoi
>>
Thats why I only acknowledge the emotional existance of girls that dont wear a lot of make up. I like this girl and she came to school one day without make up and still looked gorgeous. Thats that shit I do like
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.