[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solid thrift finds? Post the best shit you've copped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: thrift-store-featured.jpg (85KB, 575x340px) Image search: [Google]
thrift-store-featured.jpg
85KB, 575x340px
Solid thrift finds? Post the best shit you've copped while thrifting.
>>
File: IMG_6762.jpg (115KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6762.jpg
115KB, 612x816px
Is YSL anything to be excited about? Came up on these trousers for $4.50
>>
Is there like a list of best brands we should cop on thrifts stores and which to avoid ?
>>
>>9462599
are they nice pants?
>>
File: ???.png (269KB, 424x719px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
269KB, 424x719px
I got this today. Not even sure if i like it. Got a lot of compliments on it so far. Super comfy.
>>
>>9462840
the cardigan btw
>>
i went to a goodwill the other day and the best thing there was a j. crew t shirt. god damn. the records and books sucked too.
>>
>>9462799
They fit like shit in the legs but I'm planning on getting them tailored

They're like a purple/brown/grayish wool blend
>>
>>9462744
?????
just use your head
looks for stuff you like
>>
>>9462846
The neighborhood of any goodwill store will definitely affect the clothing and merchandise inside.

I try to stick to thrift shops in major cities or areas that tend to be somewhat fashion conscious. There's a much better chance of finding decent stuff that way.
>>
>tfw never gonna cop a starter jacket
>tfw never gonna cop a marlboro jacket
>tfw my city has too much competition and shitty consignment stores
>>
>>9462846
don't even bother with the tshirt section at any goodwill. literally only blood drive/elementary school field trip/relay for life graphic tees.

the sweaters at most thrift shops are usually on point though and if you're lucky sometimes you can score some decent outerwear.

if you're willing to put in the effort of getting your bottoms altered, i've always had good experiences thrifting denim and trousers.

something about buying shoes from thrift stores seems grody to me so personally i stay away.
>>
>>9462878
check ebay for marlboro gear

actually check ebay for everything

old people and adults literally throw away old brand clothes that look cool to our generation
>>
Thrifting is hard brehs. Sifting through mountains of shit for such little payoff.
I never get anything good at goodwill outlet or value village.
But I love it so much.
>>
>>9462938
It's the thrill of the hunt :~)
>>
>>9462943
Don't you hate the feeling like you're missing out of like the find of the century whenever your not thrifting? I get that all the time.
>>
>>9462954
I once copped a pair of dunks for $150. They were three sizes too small but I had no issue reselling on grailed for $600 haha!
>>
File: CAM00471-1.jpg (483KB, 2577x1447px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00471-1.jpg
483KB, 2577x1447px
Copped an 80s windbreaker for $1.99 but the sleeves are oil stained or something

what do?
>>
just went the other day, they had a Christian Dior sweater that was too big and a brooks brother merino wool sweater that was too small :(
>>
>>9462963
Got a Christian Dior sweater a while back for $10 and tend to have luck finding Lacoste sweaters and tees. They don't even know what they have since they sell them between $4-6.

Those tees are so fucking comfy.
>>
any thrifts in london that arent consignments?
>>
>>9462962
You grow a "I don't give a fuck" attitude or you search google for answers.

Nice cop
>>
>>9463000
T R I P S
R I P S T
I P S T R
P S T R I
S T R I P
>>
>>9462840
looks pretty snazzy tbh
>>
>>9462840
>>9463032
Anti fit best fit
>>
bought an Alpha Industries N3b Extreme weather parka for £35. I got it from a vintage store rather than a thrift store but still a decent price.
>>
>inb4 that guy posts the Rafdidas he claims he found in a thrift store like he does in all these threads

Still don't believe it.
>>
>>9462905
>>9462938
It really depends on location. A thrift store is nothing but a trash dump for clothing that you don't want to pay dump fees on. They allow you to avoid those fees as long as the clothing of a certain quality. What neighbourhoods are going to dump their shit at that particular thrift store? Working Class neighbourhood for Work Wear, Nice vintage Clothing comes from old folks homes and neighbourhoods catering to them., Universities are a mixture of cheap as shit clothing and high end wear depending on how many rich students/exchange students it has. Upper Class neighbourhoods tend to have designer items.

Stay away from middle class clothing though. Unlike working class neighbourhoods who will at least invest in good workwear/footwear, the middle class is indoctrinated into thinking its smart for buying cheap shitty mall clothing.
>>
>>9462962
Idk about the oil issue
but that's sick as fuck
>>
File: pale fit 22 january 15.jpg (1MB, 1331x3840px) Image search: [Google]
pale fit 22 january 15.jpg
1MB, 1331x3840px
got this jacket and shirt through thrift, shirt is grieves jacket is french connection
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.