[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We prevent our /fa/mily from copping terrible stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0006.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px)
DSC_0006.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Take pic related for exemple:
>first time I saw the Nike trainerendors was on /fa/
>I found them effay as fuck, ordered them on nike.com
>Three days later UPS guy shows up, I sign the deposit paper
>Run back inside
>Open the box
>Plastic smell all around the house
>Touch the top material
>Defenitly plastic
>I just copped plastic shoes for 90€
>>
thats great to hear man
>>
>>9460381
...I'm not sure what your problem with them is, exactly.
I love my trainerendors, they've held up as being my go-to thoughtless shoes (includes university, gardening, errands, etc.) for what, a year now with only minor dressing and battering, no discolouration.
>>
>>9460391
The simple fact that nike charges 90€ for shoes made mostly of plastic material makes me mad, secondly they make my feet boil eventhough it's 0°C outside (i'll assume thats from the plastic above my toes).
>>
>>9460449
theyre nike what the fuck do you expect

its not like you can get decent leather shoes from any brand for around 100 anyway, thats cheap af
>>
>>9460391
>>9460449
Plus, I bought them two weeks ago and they are already wrinkled at the base of my toes.
How would you recommend washing them?
>>
>>9460449
Oh, I agree with you there but look at the price Wang charges for some of his shit, or Givenchy/Balmain rtw (I'm talking about their graphic shit here, clearly)

On the other hand, I find mine super comfy and I never feel particularly hot in them, but that might being used to extreme heat or just wearing heavy shoes/boots regularly.
>>
>>9460449
what plastic are you talking about?the nubuck? cuz thats what makes your feet warm
>>
>>9460468

Stan Smiths and like 20 other?
>>
>>9460449
Did you legitimately think they were leather? They're obviously synthetic. I bought mine for $130 and have been completely satisfied.
>>
>>9460381

are you stupid ?
what's "plastic" ?
oh , it's a huge group of materials that includes cheap shit and super futer high tech materials.
like for example the phylon that is used for the sole.
the upper is nubuk.
that's leather.

I've owned many nike sneakers and these are some of the "best" I've owned.
they look great , they age well , they give good tracktion and proper isolation from the ground.
for like 90 € that's quite allright.

aw man , I love to memey bullshit that's going on in this board, but you guys suck at anything else.
>>
Lmao, you should try Qasas
Thought I walked into a chemical plant the first time I opened the box
>>
File: Topman.jpg (12KB, 607x408px)
Topman.jpg
12KB, 607x408px
Don't buy from Topman.

They were a decent cheap budget brand to buy the occasional jeans or t-shirt from, but now not only has their quality went down the shitter, but their fits too.

Topman used to be the best cheap t-shirts I bought, but I just recently bought some scoop neck T's from Topman and not only do they have a boxy fit but they shrunk like 2 whole sizes on me.
I bought XL shirts and it looks like I'm wearing a size Medium.

I don't dare buy a pair of jeans from them, and everything else they sold has always been cheap shit but I'd imagine it's even worse now.

TL;DR don't buy from Topman
>>
>>9460381
the worst thing of all this are the shitty plastic mesh material ones that they're pushing now.

this one change in material completely destroys the aesthetic appeal of trainerendors honestly, i'm disappointed (but not surprised) nike would purposely change something that was working great for the sake of chasing hypebeast wallets.

can anyone actively buy and wear nike products and actually genuinely say they're fashionable? shit's worse than sketchers lmao.
>>
>don't buy tees if they are nor American Apparel, Until this day I haven't found a better fitting tee in the market. It's made exactly for and only the normal people's body frame. Everything else like everlane, topman, HM, Uniqlo, are boxy as fucking hell. Also American apparel is top notch quality. the first tee I bought 4 years ago, a black one, hasn't discolored, stretched, or have found stitches.
>everything from ASOS brand is fucking shit, except for the smart trousers.
>Uniqlo is great at shirts and flannels, but its outwear sucks.
>>
>plastic
No.
They're suede with mesh inserts.

The newer Trainerendors appear to cut costs by using more mesh than suede, but the OG trainerendors are pretty nice. Glad I copped two pair.
>>
>>9462429
this post is so bad.

Uniqlo tees are amazing. Their shirts are fitted like shit
>>
>>9460381
lmao I love my trainerendors and paid only $35 for tem

you're just a fuccboi plain and simple
>>
>>9462472
wtc for 35
>>
>>9462429
http://sonofatailor.com/ stay pleb
>>
>complaining about synthetic materials on $90 sneakers
>doesn't realize that the leather on stan smiths and other sub $100 are also synthetic leather
>complains about sneakers

You're the same idiot that would shove suede dress shoes in the washing machine and complain that they're not washable.
>>
>>9462507
they were on sale on amazon from a 3rd party seller, not there anymore tho

you gotta scope the net for sales bro
>>
>>9460381
They really aren't that bad. They look pretty cool and are decently comfortable, you can throw them on with whatever, and probably the best addition for me is the fact that you can run in them because of the great traction on the soles. They're well worth the 90 bucks for an all around versatile shoe. Mine are aging decently enough the suede around the toe is starting to turn a more greyish color because i treat them like shit but other than that they're holding up just fine. Sounds like you're just looking for something to whine about OP. Also what the absolute fuck is this plastic smell you're talking about.
>>
>>9460449
+ the fact their shes are made in fucking bangladesh and those countries etc

Cheap labour not like it's their fault. why would they pay higher wages to have them made westerners
>>
Is there a diff between acg and sb versions
>>
>>9460492
>stan smiths
>decent leather
>>
>>9462525
I love you
>>
>>9462429
American Apparel is also boxy as hell, and you can get Gildan blanks with the same quality for 1/10 of the price
>>
>>9460381
I love mine. No smell. I got them at a retailer though. I have been wearing the shit out of them and just wipe them down with a damp cloth when I get home from jogging or a day out. They still look to be really great condition. Good build quality.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.