[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are black slim-fit jeans still the best choice to wear? I figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: bellfield_blackjeans_0.jpg (157KB, 870x1186px) Image search: [Google]
bellfield_blackjeans_0.jpg
157KB, 870x1186px
Are black slim-fit jeans still the best choice to wear? I figure so because they basically fit to almost everything.
>>
Yes.
I mean, you can't go wrong with them with almost any clothing.
they're my go to pants.
>>
>>9456001

And I figure dark blue is shity? I'm asking because I bought some dark blue jeans recently and they almost fitted to nothing of my stuff..
>>
>>9456016

*shitty*
>>
>>9456016

bump any insight into this?
>>
>>9456016
black and indigo are the two most versatile jeans you can have fuccboi
>>
>>9456168
Dark blue jeans are just slightly less versatile than black jeans. They still look great and work almost anywhere
>>
>>9456016
makes no sense since dark blue matches with everything.
>>
>>9456206

even a red and green v-neck? I don't know man shit looks retarded in the mirror. I just figure it must look alot better with some black jeans.
>>
>>9456237
Well it is a green and red shirt idk what you expected
>>
>>9455995
w2c cheap and good quality?
>>
>>9456264
levi's
gap
unbranded
cheap monday
naked and famous
acne
>>
I have 4 pairs of slim/skinny jeans (skinny, but not like tights)

Black
Gray
Indigo
Acid/Bleached/stonewashed/light blue/whateveryacallit

Ithink these are pretty much the most versatile colors of jeans to own
>>
>>9456264
Cheap Monday
>>
What stores (not online) sell acne jeans?
I have big legs and the only way to get jeans that fit is to try them on before buying
>>
>>9456262

So your saying black would fit better?

I swear it looks like shit with the dark blue.
>>
>>9456264
Cheap monday are decent quality and cheap as dirt. All black jeans lose their color after a year or so, so just get a new cheap pair every year unless you like that worn look.
>>
>>9456298

steven alan
>>
>>9455995
levi 511 master race
>>
>>9456318
>decent quality
People keep perpetuating this meme. Cheap Monday are thin, poorly constructed made in china jeans. The only reason they are more expensive than levi's is that they're a European brand with streetwear appeal.

Yeah at that price point you won't get much, but somehow it got the reputation that it's better than levi's.

Source: Owner of cheap monday jeans.
>>
>>9456316
he's saying a red and green shirt cant really match with most colours

they would look better with black tho yes
>>
>>9456395

Sorry I was actually talking about a red and green v-neck sweater along with a fitting dress shirt under it.

Thanks though I'll see about buying me some black jeans.
>>
>>9456374
>Source:
go back to mfa
>>
uniqlo selvedge arent bad for price
>>
>>9456298

I got a pair of Max Cash from the Saks at Northpark mall in Dallas, so I'm assuming most will stock Acne. I'd advise to try them on there then purchase online though, I paid $240 for a pair because of impatience instead of ordering online for <200. Steven Alan carries them for $200.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.