[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Dress better" What does this mean? How do I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: ugHO9JF.jpg (237KB, 760x1281px) Image search: [Google]
ugHO9JF.jpg
237KB, 760x1281px
"Dress better"

What does this mean?
How do I make it clear to the average person that I am an individual who "dresses well"? This doesn't mean edgy teens on tumblr
>>
90% of it is wearing clothes that fit you correctly. A too-big suit will look ridiculous on you, regardless of how fashionable the cut/design is (unless the cut is meant to be oversized, which is a different matter).
>>
>>9445003

I am a student and wearing a suit would be inappropriate. What garments should I be searching for?
>>
Bump again.
>>
>>9445085
Just start with well fitting, high quality, dress shirts and chinos and quality dress shoes. Tuck that shirt in and get a nice belt that matches the shoes. Tailor the shirt and trousers if you need to (which you almost always have to with RTW garments if you want them to fit as close to perfect as you can). Lose weight if you're fat and gain some weight if you're super skinny. Work on your posture. Work on your confidence. Get a classic mens haircut and keep your face clean shaven.

Also, I'm assuming you want the dressed up look based on the OP pic.
>>
>>9445085
slim-fitting jeans that stay on your waist without needing a belt
low-profile shoes, avoid running/cross-training shoes like the plague
>>
just wear what you like

unless what you like is shit

also geobaskets
>>
File: ErnestHemingwayHadley1922.jpg (267KB, 582x924px) Image search: [Google]
ErnestHemingwayHadley1922.jpg
267KB, 582x924px
>>9444706
was hemingway /fa/
>>
>>9446479
That fits next level af
>>
Who raised you?
>>9446479
Absoloodle
>>
File: SeaCaptain.png (158KB, 452x653px) Image search: [Google]
SeaCaptain.png
158KB, 452x653px
>>9446479
idk why but from the way people talk about him I always imagined that he looked like pic related
>>
>>9447376
>>9446479

You have no idea how long I have been waiting to use this image, holy shit
>>
>>9447378
...it's all starting to make sense now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.