[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can somebody please explain this board's obsession with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: gay af.jpg (178KB, 1024x877px) Image search: [Google]
gay af.jpg
178KB, 1024x877px
can somebody please explain this board's obsession with rolling up your pants? Ok, doing it every once in a while is fine I guess, but you guys seem to do it all the time and for absolutely no good reason. Is there an explanation for this? Is it a troll? Most of the time in fit pics people post in WAYWT it looks like pic related. You guys really don't think that's a good look, do you?
>>
>roll up
>cuff
>pinroll
All different things
>>
>>9443585
bending jeans is dope af trust me
>>
rolled up pants + no socks + winter coat is something far beyond my understanding
>>
>>9443748
i knwo we all dress for ourselves here
but bitches love that look on a guy age <22
>>
File: 1408469476642.jpg (160KB, 980x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1408469476642.jpg
160KB, 980x1000px
nice post dad

it's so there's no break over your shoes because that looks sloppy. also shows off your socks. generally just looks cleaner
>>9443748
well yeah
>>
>>9443585
Well, with most high end jeans they come in one inseam length only,, so unless you are a giraffe they will be long as fuck so instead of getting them hemmed you can cuff them, the other reasons people do it is to show off that their jeans are selvedge, to show off their shoes or because they are a sheep
>>
File: disdain-for-plebs-hd.jpg (4MB, 2160x2184px) Image search: [Google]
disdain-for-plebs-hd.jpg
4MB, 2160x2184px
>>9443668
>MMXV
>not bending your jeans
>>
File: UGH0jC9.png (586KB, 922x2607px) Image search: [Google]
UGH0jC9.png
586KB, 922x2607px
>>9443788
for every uncultured fuck out there
>>
>>9443585
Because this is the only way typical /fa/ drone is allowed to express himself. Because god forbid if you actually want to dress interesting in any way.
>>
>>9443647
yes but i'm lumping them all together because they all look silly

>>9443757
do they? i don't like it on guys, but then again i'm a few years older

>nice post dad
thanks for showing how much of a newfag you are. nobody on /fa/ rolled their pants 2 years ago. it's a new trend on /fa/

>>9443762
so it's a manlet compensation device? showing off your "selvedge"? pathetic. and most people here don't have that interesting of socks

i swear some of you kids do it literally day. i bet people know you as "that kid who always rolls up his pants"
>>
>>9443793
>are you the guy on /ck/ that kept referring to pizza crusts as handes
ded
>>
>>9443894
>it's a new trend on /fa/

unless you live in fucking Eritrea how have you not seen it in real life. fashion exists outside of 4chan
>>
>>9443902
yes i've seen it in real life
but it's much, much more common on /fa/ than in real life because /fa/ is a hivemind where people don't have independent thoughts of their own
>>
>>9443928
that's a broad brush you're painting with mate. i'm guessing you live somewhere remote
>>
>>9443585
Besides aesthetics cuffs add weight to the bottom of the pants, creating a better trouser drape.
>>
>>9443793
>cuffing is the elastic on a sweetshirt.

This thread was gold.
>>
The only people I see cuffing their pants IRL are major league douchers trying to be Beck.
>>
Some people think it looks good, retard. Get the fuck over it.
>>
Are cuffed joggers meem pants?
>>
>>9443962
why would anybody cuff their joggers? they're already tapered and "cuffed" so to speak
>>
>>9443585
are you the fuck that's been spamming the waywts with "why r u cuffin ur pants when u dont need to lol"

answer: sometimes it looks better than letting it fall. that's literally the only reason. people have been cuffing for decades and will be for a good long time, get used to it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.