[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanye is dressing Kim again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

barf
>>
lol her boobs hang down to her waist.
>>
I'll never understand the appeal of this bish.
>>
>>9433997
i don't understand either. she's clearly overweight no?
>>
>>9434004
>>9433997
you guys are delusional. google her name and look at all the hot pics of her.
>hueeee 5/10 would not bang
>lemme just call a celebrity that's only famous because of her looks ugly
I will give you she has gained some weight, but slightly younger and she was sexy
>>
>>9434004
real womyn have curves cyst faggot
>>
>>9434019
>using pictures of someone on the internet to justify how they "actually" look
>>
>>9434027
stay delusional. she is literally famous only because she is hot. and by your logic the op pic doesnt mean anything either so you actually have no idea what she looks like if you have never seen her irl. faggot.
>>
>>9433982
>>9433997
honestly she used to be really good looking fuck the fake ass completely destroyed the proportions of her body and now she looks inhuman. its a shame because she already had a great ass to begin with. but guys still like her because shes kim and lots of guys (black) are attracted to that body type.
>>
>>9433997
TRUST ME, GO TO HOLLYWOOD ON SATURDAY MIDNIGHT AND YOU'LL SEE THE KARDASHIAN INSPIRATION
>>
>>9434035
you could say the exact same thing about kate upton too, couldnt you?
>>
Something about Kim's face these days just looks odd. All of those surgeries gave her a weird nose and her cheeks and lips always appear swollen. She'll probably look really gross at 40.

>>9434004
She's not overweight at all, she just doesn't dress in a way that flatters her body shape. The fit in OP's pic is fucking awful.
>>
File: Morning-Glory-Kim-Kardashian4.jpg (98KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Morning-Glory-Kim-Kardashian4.jpg
98KB, 684x1024px
damn what happened to her?
>>
How much longer until she tries to cash in on fat chicks by making a clothing line aimed at "curvy" women
>>
>>9434083
the same thing that happens to all women as soon as they get married. they start to let themselves go
>>
>>9434083
Having a kid happened.
>>
>>9433982
If I had her in bed I would not complain about anything about her except all the black dudes she's fucked.
>>
File: Kim-Kardashian-Then-and-Now.jpg (66KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Kardashian-Then-and-Now.jpg
66KB, 630x458px
>>9434091
Shame. Old Kim was actually cute as hell.

>>9434096
Having a kid doesn't give you a new nose, lips and cheeks though.
>>
File: kendall4.jpg (79KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
kendall4.jpg
79KB, 425x640px
kim is so gross. Kendall jenner is literally perfect
>>
>>9434111
It really drooped her boobs though. Comparing her face to her body is starting to get really uncanny.
>>
Has she actually had ass implants? And cologin in her lips or whatever they do? Fucking looks like it when you compare the OP pic to >>9434083

I don't keep with this shit.
>>
>>9434111
god what does she look like without makeup
>>
i honestly prefer MILF Kim
>>
>>9433997
She's hot. That's her appeal.
>>
>>9434120
>manface
>>
>>9434120
kendall has a dumpy potato face

the only thing she has going for her is her height + name
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.