[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stores/web stores do you like that aren't designer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: mh_logo_whas11_file_photo.jpg (31KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
mh_logo_whas11_file_photo.jpg
31KB, 470x264px
What stores/web stores do you like that aren't designer and don't cost a fortune?
>>
Ssense is alright because it ships from Canada and I don't have to worry about gay duties

But mostly I like to try stuff on IRL before I buy so I don't really do the online shopping thing much
>>
H&M is good, they don't charge for exchange shipping. I don't like going to the actual store as much though. The one near me has a small men's section in the corner and that's about it. ASOS has good stuff too. I like UNIQLO but I don't like their shipping charge. I'd rather go to the actual store. The only time I shop online is if the store is far away enough to justify the shipping or if they have more stuff online.
>>
>>9432955
H&M is very popular in germany, it my town (150k people) it was a medium big store

its ok to buy tshirts, chino pants or some sweaters
>>
>>9432972
Ssense is designer and costs a fortune. Learn to read.
>>
File: CA_logo_300_0.jpg (316KB, 2480x1898px) Image search: [Google]
CA_logo_300_0.jpg
316KB, 2480x1898px
>>9432955
C&A

although /fa/ ridicules me for it because they are retarded.
>>
>>9432955
Zalando is alright if you want specific brands.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1000x1500px
>>9433120
Oh sorry

Well I like J.Crew for basics. The quality is good for the price especially when it's on sale, and it's not designer so it fits all your requirements.

Pic not related
>>
how do get pants at H&M if your not a tall skinny European
>>
>>9432955
Old Navy
>>
>>9433158
they have different fits like slim and straight

if they're too long, you can go to a tailor and get them hemmed for like $5
>>
File: image.jpg (369KB, 1474x2988px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369KB, 1474x2988px
>>9433160
Their stuff fits so boxy and it looks so bad though

H&M has something decent once in a blue moon, but Old Navy never has anything worth buying imo

If you just want plain tees and blue jeans, you can buy them elsewhere and they'll be nicer
>>
>>9432955
Dockers
>>
>>9433221
And Lucky brand
>>
>>9433158
wtf ru on about m8? they have pants in 3 different lengths, if the shortest is too long for you, you may want to end your life NAO
>>
>>9433132
because it's pretty shit. the average unfashionable European shops there. if you want to look bland go ahead.
>>
>>9433266
no they don't
they usually only sell by the waist size
I bought some size 28 and size 29 the other day from H&M and it says nothing about inseam. mature a bit before you open your fucking face.
>>
>>9433155
Jcrew is a fine price range. I didn't mean cheap cheap, i just mean like not $500 for a T-shirt
>>
>>9432955
killionest.com

limited supply but great prices for high quality clothing
>>
While I tolerate H&M and will occasionally buy a piece from there, I don't see how you guys can actually like them. The stitching on everything is just as awful as you'll see on Chinese/Korean knockoffs.
>>
>>9433158
If you buy jeans DO NOT dry them they will get fucked
>>
>>9434084
Yeah, but that's fine 'cause you aren't paying that much for it. It doesn't need to last when you can easily buy more shit. Plus style is always changing and shit gets worn anyway, I don't have anything from more than 2 years ago that I still wear I don't think.
>>
I buy almost exclusively banana republic and nike. The shit fits me well and isn't stupid and edgy.
>>
>>9434126
Banana republic is nice. I buy shirts there, but I'm not into much else that they have. i.e. business casual.
>>
>>9434071
When do you faggots restock?
>>
yall like forever 21? i'm sure it's not too effay but their shit seems to be decent quality and super cheap so i'm down
>>
File: infinity bomber.png (772KB, 694x1058px) Image search: [Google]
infinity bomber.png
772KB, 694x1058px
Listen to me:
Listen to me because I actually know.
http://ytinifninfinity.bigcartel.com/
www.nvrmndus.com
www.greyhound.co.th
>>
>>9432955
Nowhere. Although you can thrift some pretty good brands if you keep your eyes peeled.

I tried getting clothes from H&M but most of what I purchased was terrible and out of shape. I did get an ok crew out of it though.
>>
>>9433178
>tfw copped two sweaters from old navy
>not too expensive but I'm not rich
>liked it at first glance, but afterwards wearing it I noticed just how boxy it was
>mother threw away receipt and took tag off of the one I hadn't worn yet
I'm stuck with it now, oh well
>>
Old Navy
Jc Penny

>>9433178
they have slim fit stuff
>>
>>9434431
>http://ytinifninfinity.bigcartel.com/
HAHAAH STUPID AS FUCK, but honestly anyone who has hair like that and wears that ugly ass bomber is a fucking retard.

>www.nvrmndus.com
Everything there is all copyrighted, and unoriginal. Mostly made for tumblr teens, who want to rebel against mommy and daddy by trying to look edgy and depressed, and just straight up looking for attention.

>www.greyhound.co.th
meh.
>>
>>9434301
it's really really bad

everything i had from f21 disintegrated in the wash or dryer, if it didn't already start pilling and wrinkling from just normal wear

there's a story about a rich guy and a poor guy buying shoes but i can't remember what it's about
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.