[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which fashion forum has the best fits? fa, sufu, sz, sf, ct, etc...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Which fashion forum has the best fits?

fa, sufu, sz, sf, ct, etc...?
>>
mfa for sure
>>
>>9429014

Fedoralounge
>>
File: 020713516.jpg (35KB, 622x429px) Image search: [Google]
020713516.jpg
35KB, 622x429px
/fa/ of course
>>
>doesn't include mfa
>>
>>9429014
Seriously though, sufu by far
>>
>>9429014

KanyetoThe has the best fits...

but srs Sufu 100% has the best
>>
>>9429014

nwvn has the best fits but its slow.
some of the same ppl also post on sz.
shuit makes sz wywt worth looking at
sometimes sufu has good fits too, but usually they look like a bunch of azns dressed by internet
>>
>>9429014
1. Zedr
2. Sufu
3. Care-tags
4. /fa/
5. CNS
6. Style Forum
7. MFA
>>
>>9429014
>asking this on fa

No bias here lel
>>
>>9429014

sufu easily
>>
>>9429014
forum a shit, go look at the blogs of streetstyle photographers if you wana see fits
>>
>>9429935
is this b8?
>>
>>9429960
wut r u saying, mst of us r saying sufu

Did u evn read the thrd u fukin melon
>>
How yall forget HB
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>9429923
Unwoven would be goat if Merz got an actual fucking camera. Also it's even worse than SZ when it comes to elitism and knowing your shit before you post but that's not a bad thing in this sense because the moderation isn't insane. Sz has good fits if you like the aesthetic but of course then you have Eugene to deal with. Sufu is pretty cool there are the reliable posters that always have good fits and then there are the people who literally only post on Sufu those people are all cringe as fuck. Seriously though all the denimbros and visbro a on Sufu really make me dislike Sufu, but overall it's good and much more relaxed than SZ. Oh also forgot if you want pure information SZ is definitely your best bet. SF sucks. Just a bunch of wealthy aging men who have little to no taste and just know brands that are trendy. MFA sucks no questions or other opinions needed it's a fact. Atleast in the context of someone who actually cares about fashion and building a bad of knowledge for it. /fa/ tons of newfags and cunts who don't actually care about fashion and probably should just post on ct or mfa, but still has a good amount of crossposters and the posting style and the inherent way the site is setup gives the chance to actually have good discussions. They are few and far between but there are consistently good threads here. As for criticism and fits, the people who only post here fucking suck and almost never can put anything together that looks good. The crossposters here are what keep this place alive. Basically the only reason any site is worth mentioning is because of its crossposters, look at any site and its crossposters vs posters that post solely on that site. The latter will almost always be delusional brainwashed bitches that blindly conform to the said sites guidelines. While the former actually care about fashion for the most part and want to better themselves as much as possible.
KTT, HB, CT not worth mentioning
>degeneracy is not /fa/
>>
>>9429975

Considering #1 and #5 are Le Cool Meme Joke forums that don't actually exist, the chance is likely!
>>
>>9430085

I'm with you. I guess what I tried to say about SZ is that even though I like the aesthetic, a lot of people look uncomfortable and goofy as fuck in the clothes. Almost like waiting for someone to tell them they are doing it right.
>>
>>9430119
Agreed it seems the highest merit on the site is getting an "alright" from Faust and until there existence is pointless.
>>
>>9430085
You don't know how to know anything to post Unwoven, you just don't ask for advice or expect any.
>>
>>9430254
Here is still a high level of elitism and prerequisite knowledge that is needed before you post in most threads. Maybe not in the WAYWT but in almost all the other threads yes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.