[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1423337657134.jpg (731KB, 912x2704px) Image search: [Google]
1423337657134.jpg
731KB, 912x2704px
Discuss?
>>
all pretty bad fits
one category just has men with strong jaws and sunglasses
still shit
>>
>>9426339
Pinterest is terrible.

I can honestly admit the /fa/ ones are better, the bottom look like topman/H&M shit. those graphic tees are laughable bad too.
>>
>>9426342
effay is impossible, man. Models dressed by professional stylists and designers have "pretty bad fits." lol.

Girl goes to party and the models are there: "omg these guys r hawt!"

Girl goes to party and /fa/ is there:
"Ew, let's go."
>>
>>9426348
which one was you in the WAYWT thread?
>>
>>9426339

the average /fa/ user doesnt have a DSLR and doesnt use filters.

nothing really mutch to say......
>>
>>9426359
I think it's more that they don't have the models style, hair, or bodies.
>>
>>9426359
If the models took camera phone pictures they would still look better than /fa/
>>
>>9426351
That's the problem
They are paid coat hangers selling you clothes
"If you wear this ugly peacoat with leather sleeves abomination you can be a handsome model too!"
They don't care what they are wearing, they stylists don't care. It's an advertisement
Yes, the men are very handsome. Nothing to do with what they are wearing

faggot
>>
I like the bottom a lot more. Top is dece but not great at all.

But I can guarantee pretty much that none of those models actually dress like that. They just have nice bodies and facial aesthetics. Nicer than anyone on here, that's for sure.

They more than likely dress like your average guy.

Plus all those are profession pics with assisted lighting for every angle and DSLR cams and filters.

No one on /fa/ even comes close to looking that good. Only /fa/ggot on here I've seen with nice facial genetics is some guy that constantly says people tell him he could model or some shit. Apart from his neg tilt he looks 9/10, but he's still a faggot for posting his face here.
>>
>>9426339
Only one good fit in that entire picture and it's not even from WAYWT
>>
>>9426339

>What you are you wearing today
>>
>>9426339
>popped peacoat collars and shitty-looking leather jackets
eh
>>
>>9426339
imagine being one of the posters on the top, not only were you born ugly but youre also weak and emasculated and dress like shit
>>
>>9426430
yeah so many people on this board need to kill themselves

but what with the bias toward mens wear? honestly, it looks fucking great when the person has shit on that fits and looks like they should be in it

some people's faces (aka models or just men with strong jaws) looks way better in menswear than they do goofninja and shit like that
>>
File: Untitled.jpg.jpg (290KB, 890x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg.jpg
290KB, 890x1162px
Blocked out faces and reduced lighting and photo quality to be comparable to camera phone. Still better than anything I've seen on /fa/ IMO.
>>
>>9426453
What do you expect? Not only is every one, except me and a select few, ugly as fuck, they have no taste, Menswear is what you should be wearing if you look good.
>>
>>9426461
What do you mean by menswear? Excluding the guy in the suit, most of those outfits could be done similarly at Urban Outfitters or mall stores. It's just that they have a sense of stle.
>>
>>9426485
bottom second from left is pretty MFA, I would say bottom right is 2

never seen ANYONE on fa dress like those guys at all

why is that style so judged here
>>
>>9426461
saying 'yeah cuz theyre ugly' doesn't even make sense since I just blocked out the faces.
>>
File: Untitled.png (123KB, 158x380px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
123KB, 158x380px
Wow, I almost spat my water out when I saw this guy. What the fuck kinda pose is that?

Most of the top fits look better, but better looking guys down bottom.
>>
>>9426500
>Wow, I almost spat my water out
I'm glad you're staying hydrated, anon.
>>
OP likes men and clearly has a type
>>
>>9426492
pls, you can tell those guys are handsome even without seeing the face
>>
>>9426492
They still have good bodies tho.
>>
>>9426509
How??? That literally makes no sense? Do you mean they give off an attractive vibe because of their style??
>>
>>9426509
>>9426512
>you can still tell those guys are handsome
>They still have good bodies tho.
Fuckin' crybabies making excuses.
>>
>>9426513
That, and we've already seen their faces.

You can tell based on the pictures setting its an attractive man.

And you can still make out the hairlines, you can see chins and small outlines of their jaws.

you can tell these guys are models and extremely hot even when blocking them out
>>
>>9426519
lol wut, i wasnt projecting bruh, sounds like you are

i was just telling him hes wrong in that blocking out the face doesnt matter
>>
>>9426519
No one's gonna dress in your shitty menswear because you compared some good looking guys dressed in it to some average looking guys, so fuck off mate
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.