[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Combining /fit/ and /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 28

File: image.jpg (370KB, 1298x2104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370KB, 1298x2104px
Sup /fa/

I'm having a bit of an issue. I have been lifting weights for about 1,5 years now to get that perfect mix between ottermode and slightly athletic body. I like the idea of a thin waist coupled with a little wider shoulders. Thing is now though, that my shoulders are ruining the fit of my newly bought Whyred coat, my suit and I realize that me getting bigger will render all of my slim-fitting, beautiful wardrobe useless.
I'm barely outta dyel but I feel that this will become a problem soon enough.

Any others who try to combine /fa/ and /fit/ and have a way to make it work? Please share your thoughts
>>
>>9415726
you look fine, all you need is a paper bag :^)
>>
File: 1388527444844.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
1388527444844.gif
1MB, 230x290px
>perfect mix between ottermode and slightly athletic body

o i am laffin
>>
>>9415740
didn't say I was there yet
>>
OP i don't work out but i'm not sure there's gonna be a good way around this for you, especially not with your slim-fitting clothes.

sounds like you gotta make a call between getting bigger and keeping the clothes you have. which is more of a priority to you? i know this is /fa/ but clothes are clothes and if you enjoy working out, keep doing it, but maybe eat a bit less and keep yourself within the range you are? working out and exercise is good for you so don't stress yourself too hard. just depends where ur priorities lie and if you really wanna get bigger. if you gotta buy new clothes, maybe that's what you gotta do.

if you do get bigger though, then plan ahead - how much bigger do you wanna get? does this mean you need to be thinking ahead before you buy more expensive gear? if you're looking at growing still, think about clothes that fit in with that lifestyle. eg: buy cable-knit sweaters that have a big of room for you to fill into, depending on your shape those can look fine whether there's space in them or not. stuff like that.
>>
i think you should maybe get a little bit bigger then get just a lot of muscle definition and focus on /fa/ not /fit/

also i like your eyebrows but you're going to have to groom them meticulously to avoid that caveman brow look, meaning maybe you should widen the middle gap ever so slightly

good luck
>>
>>9415726
your face looks fucking retarded. Also dont go bigger, you will look like a retarded mix between dog and balloon animal.
>>
>>9415765
Truly constructive, completely true.
I'm not really sure, I'm looking for the mix of masculine body and posture but a more interesting way of clothing
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>9415901
>>9415906
wow I actually look retarded
I look more like this though
>>
>>9415925
i wasn't trying to insult you with my caveman eyebrow comment

this pic and the pic in the op make you look really different tho
? lol

i'd say get a little bit bigger than what this pic is then stop putting on mass
>>
>>9415925
Wear underwear
>>
>>9415726
>between ottermode and athletic
such delusion, srs. you're not even ottermode eyet. to be honest you barely even look like you lift, looks like the average pleb body after a few weeks of morning pushups.
>>
>>9415935
No I get that, it was a realisation I made myself lol

You make a good point though
>>9415942
Haven't you heard of breaking in jeans with a dick print
>>9415943
I never said i was done yet, just what I'm aiming for
>>
>>9415726
tbh dude if the only reason you're lifting is to get bitches, you're probably already set with your body. /fa/ and /fit/ have this ridiculous delusion that looking really bulky is attractive, when most people (outside of the internet) prefer a body type more like yours. if you have even semi-visible abs, and are just slightly muscular, you're pretty much every white girls wet dream.
>>
>>9416074

This is true. Girls at work think I'm too big. I only get sluts. Real women want a man that isn't too big; just fit.
>>
>>9416074
>>9416104
You are completely right, which is why I'm not very interested in growing huge. The problem is just about proportions, so that you still can find a nice coat that doesn't fit too loosely on your waist because you have a too big shoulder-waist ratio.
>>
>>9416104
How big is too big???
>>
>>9416145
n-no homo
>>
>>9416142

Trust me, you're far away from that problem bro. Coats are always going to drape so that's just how life is. The only issue will be shirts. Get them to fit your shoulders and get the sides taken in when it is really an issue. Looking at your build, I can guarantee you'll find some clothes off the rack that will still fit you.

>>9416145

This I find ideal but even some women think this is too big. This body is ideal for looking good in tailored clothing and looking good naked. But at the end of the day day, taste is subjective. Get as big as you want to get. Or don't. Up to you bro.
>>
File: 1423103427413[1].png (228KB, 496x363px) Image search: [Google]
1423103427413[1].png
228KB, 496x363px
>>9416171
nagged this from a /fit/ thread, this is what I think looks best when naked, etc. But in order to be able to sustain it under a longer period of time aswell as being able to use regular clothes without needing to exchange them all the time, a bit smaller is probably better
>>
LMAO he looks like a male version of miss piggy
>>
>tfw u reached your goal body but since then you cant stop binging
>>
>>9416198

Yep, I can agree with that. Girls will swoon for this build at the beach/park. And if not, they're secretly eyefucking them.
>>
>>9416212
its like i want to fuck everything up so i can do it all over again. i am defined by the struggle. tho the guilt i feel after binging is disproportionate with the negative impact that it actually has.

im rly fucked up i definitely have an eating disorder.
>>
>>9416212
>>9416233
holy shit dude, that fucking sucks
As you've realised it now, have you considered bringing it up with a shrink of some sort? Just to talk about it you know

I fear that I'll reach my goal but either do what you're doing or I'll just keep going even though I don't want to, just to be able to keep progressing.

>>9416214
The V shape looks rather weird under cool clothes though, they are designed for skinny bodies
>>
File: WP_20141108_024.jpg (117KB, 480x640px)
WP_20141108_024.jpg
117KB, 480x640px
>>9416248
im not really how they could really help me. i have an obsessive mind that isn't able to let things go, it's just who i am. food and my body image is basically my obsession right now and i'm constantly in a cycle of binge eating/low calorie diet, but i don't wanna get any bigger or leaner but still the obsession lingers..i'm stuck in limbo, basically if youre obsessed with something even the first place you'll never be satisfied, you'll never be free of it.

'Worship your body and beauty and sexual allure and you will always feel ugly'

i guess i need a new hobby that doesn't revolve around selfish vanity
>>
>>9416277
better be pepsi max in the background
>>
>>9416277
Honestly, I'm in the exact same situation too. I'm at my current goal body but I manage to mess it up by binge eating shit food and then almost eating nothing. The regret kills me after but I still manage to keep doing it.
>>
>>9416286
yeah i feel that regret too, but thats the problem, we're placing an irrational level of importance on something that is trivial, basically we're completely insane. if you didn't feel any regret then you probably wouldn't binge, as i have noticed binging in myself to be self-harming/punishment for the fact that i feel fat and regretful in the first place. so it's a viscous cycle.
>>
Workouts for the V?
>>
>>9416277
How about you dwell even deeper into something else that is sorta narcissistic and puts you above everyone else, like reading stuff to educate yourself?

The reason why I mentioned the shrink is because generally they are able to identify the cause of the obsession (which almost always seems to be insecurity, sorta given), which you can then work with/around to be able to achieve peace of mind and all that.

I'm completely with you in the sense of doing stuff for my own, vain good. Everything constructive I do in terms of educating myself, I do to be able to improve myself to be better, which in essence is eternal ego masturbation

>>9416304
Everything working your lats in combination with some shoulder work, lat pulldowns, pullups in combo with overhead press
>>
If you quit now, you not gonna get skinny, you're gonna just sag and be bloated for life.
good luck op
i'd rather stay a 100lbs skeletor faggot.
>>
>>9416310
i do read a bit and i hate myself for how little i read, but im too caught up in my own wacko thoughts to really concentrate on books that well.
>>
>>9416316

Bro u got good fits, a nice face/body. Stop beating ur self up my man. U got a lot going for ur self, be proud about it.
>>
>>9416314
that's not really how it works, if you just force the body into a catabolic state it will eat its own muscle in order to function, so you'll drop the weight regardless

>>9416316
same shit here, there's just so many other instantly stimulating activities to do at home and I easily get distracted when I read. I'm taking a philosophy course on uni now though, I'm forced to read so I'm content with that

But really, as >>9416331 says, you shouldn't beat yourself up. You have gone into a bad habit that probably stems from some insecurity about finally being finished, perhaps if you give yourself some new long term project you can relax with the eating and all?
>>
>>9416298
Hopefully when Uni starts it'll sort me out. Good luck.
>>9416310
Anything you'd recommend reading? I've been meaning to get into reading but I just lack focus really.
>>
>>9416331
im fairly content, but what is life without feels???
>>
>>9416346
holy shit, if I looked like the type of guy who is educated enough to recommend anything to anyone I apologize for misleading you

I read Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms and felt like hot shit, apart from that I haven't done any "real" reading. I might be able to get back to you after completing my philosophy class, but right now I'm in the exact same position as yourself
>>
File: yee boi.jpg (514KB, 1536x1948px) Image search: [Google]
yee boi.jpg
514KB, 1536x1948px
rate me effay
>>
>>9416363
I look p much like you right now, I think this is pretty much optimal for wearing cool clothes (not the dressy type of stuff) after cutting down a tiny bit on the fat
>>
>>9416354
R u drunk bro :///
Like that reggae song that isn't bob market but I'm p sure it fuckin is goes
"Don't worry"
"Be happy"
I was lookin in the mirror today... Found stretch marks, was so upset.. But I can't help it so I don't worry and b happy we all got our flaws mane it's 4.40 am n I can't sleep bro.
Stay chill chime man
>>
File: 2015-01-24 19.44.15.jpg (1MB, 1055x1622px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-24 19.44.15.jpg
1MB, 1055x1622px
>>9415726
I just dress like my personality. I like classic country and first wave emo. I work out and am a very confident and masculine guy yet love clothes and art and emotions. Essentially dress masculine but not like a brodude and you're good. Take style advice from chris hemsworth and ryan gosling.

Obviously you won't fit in skinny fit clothes anymore. Luckily I'm tall so it doesn't really throw off my proportions. These are actually 513 slim straights. I can't fit into 511s anymore.
>>
>>9416382
You dress and look like a faggot
>>
File: 2015-01-19 21.24.00.jpg (589KB, 953x990px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-19 21.24.00.jpg
589KB, 953x990px
>>9416382
189lbs
6'2"
14%bf now
>>
>>9416387
Uggo detected ;^)
>>
>>9416391
Yeah the post directly above which is awks because he described himself as masculine and confident yet stands like he's handled several erect cocks in the past hour alone
>>
>>9416382
Everything is wrong on that picture.
>>
>>9416397
I'm not afraid of people thinking I might be gay. It's 2015. I have a better girlfriend than you ever will. She's beautiful and as germanic as I am. She taught me to trust, love, and be kind again. I hope you have what I have someday. But you never will with that poisonous personality. Grow up.
>>
>>9416388
Lifts?
>>
>>9416403
How eloquently stated. The way you articulately stated what I was doing wrong really showed me.
>>
>>9416404
>>9416404

like fashion, taste and overall personality is measured on your girlfriends beauty.

>Grow up
>>
>>9416404
Here's the problem: your first post just oozed unnecessary self esteem for no real good reason was very masturbatory despite a weak fit and frankly not that attractive of a guy. You think that people wont rip on you?

Here we go: That face.
>muh deep in thought look
Dumb nerdy looking glasses make you look autistic, receeding hairline, jaw barely showing

Your posture: contrived, insecure, the fact you probably asked someone to take that picture of you whilst you struck the dumbest pose possible

Your outfit >>>/mfa/, shirt looks stupid unbuttoned your jeans don't fit that well, shoes make me sick and the colours don't work at all

>inb4 you took the time to write this out

Shit came easily to me you're a huge fucking target

also

>germanic

lmao you're a balding blonde dude
have you ever trained anything but your chest?

ok I'm done now
>>
>>9416407
I don't know. I just work out what isn't sore. If I am too sore I go shoot hoops or dance. My maxes were 2 plate squat, 3 plate dl, 95lbs db bench and 65lbs db ohp last I actually checked. I try to do more reps rather than max nowadays. If I squat it's usually 185lbs for 5+ reps until I can't do 2 reps. If I deadlift it's usually 275 for the same. I bench 85s for 8-15 reps until I can't do 6 reps. I'm p.sure most of /fit/ estats an extra plate on most of their lifts.
>>
>>9416427
dude, just... why

OP specifically asked for advice on combining /fit/ and /fa/, he just said he dressed according to his personality, which I have a hard time disagreeing with as I don't know him
>>
>>9416248
>The V shape looks rather weird under cool clothes though, they are designed for skinny bodies
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>9416277
>'Worship your body and beauty and sexual allure and you will always feel ugly'
Maybe if you have mental problems.
>>
>>9416304
OHP, weighted pull ups, rows
>>
>>9416423
Haha, did you not read what she did for me? I was fucked up. I shut down emotionally and hated everyone. My iq is 121, I'm no genius but I'm smarter than most people so I found it hard to connect with them. It was easy to blame the world for how lonesome I was. My dad moved away when I was a kid and I didn't have many friends or social opportunities growing up. I had acne in high school. I wanted to be better than others so I didn't have to blame myself. When I met someone I would just judge them based on all the ways I was better than them. Now I just try to see the best in everyone and recognize that plenty of people are way better than me at something and that they're human beings too. She went through more than me yet stayed positive and that's why she inspires me. Her beauty is just the cherry on the sundae.
>>
>>9416422

captcha fucked up my post, but here's everything I wanted to say >>9416427

The colors are truly a no go. Jeans look like crap, no body should wear light colored jeans, and your cardigan makes it pop out even more.
That stance. Don't even get me started on that one. It says everything about your personality.
Every man who actually poses in front of a camera should be burned to death. Being vain as a man is okay, but there's a line even gay men should not cross.
The shoes are terrible. I see dudes with no sense of clothing wearing better looking ones.
>>
>>9416423
>>9416404

He never measured his personality based on his girlfriend, you ignorant cuck. You lot questioned his sexuality and he mentioned he has a girlfriend and ISN'T AFRAID OF PEOPLE THINKING HE MIGHT BE GAY. Who cares how he poses for a picture? It's not like he walks around like that all the time. How fucking hard is it to read context you shitwits?
You do need to grow up. Twisting his words around to make him look like a person he's not is classic 4chan. He's got some aspects of his life figured out, and I can appreciate that. Stop being a twat.
>>
>>9416346
>Anything you'd recommend reading? I've been meaning to get into reading but I just lack focus really.
Read philosophy
Thus Spoke Zarathustra, The Stranger, Notes from Underground and Nausea are easy and good places to start
>>
>>9416467
>bragging about iq
>making 4chan your personal blog

seriously fuck off
>>
File: 1423117009109.jpg (168KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
1423117009109.jpg
168KB, 1016x970px
>>9416467
>>9416423
Don't bother.
>>
>>9416473
Well it's time for him to figure out how to fucking stand for a picture, right.
>>
File: img_9717708[1].jpg (258KB, 1200x1550px) Image search: [Google]
img_9717708[1].jpg
258KB, 1200x1550px
>>9416452
pic related just wouldn't be the same with a v taper and broad shoulders, you feel me?
>>9416456
insecurity, everyone worshipping body, beauty and sexual allure is insecure
>>
>>9416388
youre quite fat imo but at least you probs dont have body dysmorphia
>>
File: psst.jpg (5KB, 251x219px) Image search: [Google]
psst.jpg
5KB, 251x219px
so, is there actually any advice in this thread for staying /fa/ while also being /fit/
>>
>>9416480
No, it's not. Because it doesn't matter. He came to this thread asking questions, none of them being "HOW SHOULD I STAND TO LOOK MORE EDGY FOR MY WAYWT THREADS"
>>
>>9416478
The truth is I really think that this guy actually says this seriously.
>>
>>9416363
stop posting this same damn pic over and over again

you /fit/fags are so god damn insecure
>>
>>9416488
not really, it derailed awhile ago

this dude>>9416382 kinda tried but look at how that worked out
>>
>>9416491
How depressing it must be to be that ignorant. Stay in school, kids.
>>
>>9416427
It's not even close to that contrived. My room mate also posts here and we snap pics right outside our apartment all the time with my phone camera. It's not like I'm Theo. These glasses were the only ones warby parker had that fit my gigantic head. Notice how the arm barely goes far enough back to my ear.

It's my style and I don't conform to the edgelord style pushed so much here. You all dress like lost souls because you probably are.

As for balding, it's a 50-50 shot. My dad has the same hairline as me and is 54. My mother's side started balding in their mid 30s. Either way I'll roll with it. There's more to life than hair.
>>
>>9416486
No I don't feel you, I don't agree.
>insecurity, everyone worshipping body, beauty and sexual allure is insecure
wanting a great body, achieving it and being happy about it and wanting to progress it more are good things and they make me feel good.
>>9416488
... all the advice that can be given has been given. Want to be lazy about it? Be otter mode, be low body fat with a decent amount of muscle and you'll look great in most clothes. Want to get big, get your shit tailored. It's as simple as that, if you have a good body you can wear whatever you want.
>>9416382
this is a bad fit, do people compliment you on your clothes irl?
>>
>>9416498
look >>9416422

now stop sucking his dick
>>
>>9416477
All I tried to do was give advise. But you're all too busted to see that.
>>
File: 1421749462649.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421749462649.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>It's my style and I don't conform to the edgelord style pushed so much here. You all dress like lost souls because you probably are.
>>
>>9416487
I'm cutting atm, I've lost 7lbs in the last two months.
>>
>>9416515
and yet you still follow this thread
>>
>>9416508
>>9416515
Sorry for going in on you but you were bragging a bit too much
>>
>>9416509
yh its good up to a certain point, but you should try not to obsess over it too much, otherwise i fail to see how you will ever be satisfied. if you don't ever wanna be satisfied, that's fine, but i do i think.
>>
>>9416525
>if you don't ever wanna be satisfied
I mean that's on you man. For me, satisfied is just if I like what I see in the mirror and I like how I perform in the gym. I don't "obsess" over it but yah, my body, my face, my hair, my clothes are all important to me. I like to look good. But I don't have some scale or "perfect" look in my mind.
>>
>>9416382
>>9416388
>>9416441
This is all the same person, right?
>>
>>9416522
I know, I'm still kind of messed up. But I will tell you that being an arrogant piece of shit gets you girls lol.
>>
File: picture.jpg (266KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
266KB, 1280x1024px
Is this /fa/
>>
>>9416518
I've lost 4 pounds in the last week and a half. Is that a good thing? I'm cutting too.
>>
>>9416551
why do you /fit/fags always take pictures to show other dudes with your pants sagging and your pubic hair popping out? do you realize how literally gay this looks?
>>
>>9416510
>different opinion from you means I'm on his dick

have fun being a lonely edgelord that only finds solace in conforming to the norm of eccentric autists on 4chan
>>
>>9416556
not him but either to show adonis belt or because we're just chilling at home in our pajama pants and no shirt and they just kind of sag like that.
>>
>>9415726

this is why I'm going full otter mode and not putting on too much bulk. i don't want my patrik ervell jacket to stop fitting lol.
>>
File: 2014-09-18 14.33.42.jpg (540KB, 861x913px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-18 14.33.42.jpg
540KB, 861x913px
>>9416555
Fuck if I know, every time I've gotten down to 14% I start drinking too much again and put on weight back up to 17%bf. Ask Zach. This was as lean as I got last year then I turned 21 and my gf left me.
>>
>>9416559
you think it's just because the opinion is different lol sad
>>
>>9416493
do you like what u see baby ;3
>>
>>9416563
why do you care what other dudes on a chinese cartoon forum care? trying to impress? looking for a hook up?
>>
>>9416595
mate you're on /fa/ right now. you get that? I post body pics on /fit/ and waywt pics on /fa/ because I like to get opinions from people. people tell me I look like shit, ok, I ask what I can improve. People tell me I look good, ok cool. simple as
>>
>>9415726
It would be so much better if you were just thinner... Your body type does not seem to have taken the lifting very well... you simply look... weird.
>>
>>9416622
I don't agree. The twiggish look of a skinny lanklet isn't very masculine
>>
>>9416622
he looks fine
>>
>>9415726
it doesnt look like you've lifted even for a day. what are your stats?
>>
>>9416764
I was a true skeleton before. Only decent lift is DL, 150kg/330lbs. Haven't been benching due to shit with shoulder, squat is weak due to bad form.
>>
>>9416790
you shouldn't be afraid of gaining weight. when your in between fitting your old clothes and gaining muscles you wont achieve much. start eating more and lift heavy ass weight. if your clothes doesn't fit you anymore, thats good. means you've made some gains. i can promise you that you will fit clothes much better if you pack on some weight. i look fuckin sexy in a shirt now for instance.
>>
>>9416834
also its not about combing fit and fa. when your fit you become fa in everything decent looking
>>
>>9416834
I believe you. I'm just conflicted as in which kind of aesthetic I like when it comes to clothes - as you say, dressed&tailored clothing look amazing when you're /fit/, but streetwear stuff can get a kinda iffy fit. If you go for regular/loose fit jeans with hoodies n stuff it can still look good but so far I've been more into the skinny jeans type of fit
>>
>>9416846
for me atleast, the conflict is whether or not i want to increase my squat or fit into regular jeans. im leaning towards the jeans part as it is hell finding jeans that fit when you squat a lot
>>
>>9416846
Streetwear is weak as fuck. Don't buy into it because you will look as retarded and immature as that 33 year old manlet in hba when you graduate college. Then you'll have a bunch of unwearable clothes and be out a bunch of cash. Streetwear is the most foolish style to buy into and time goes by much faster than you think. When you're 24 do you really want to still wear what kids in high school think is cool?
>>
>>9416790
How long did it take you from skelly to this? You look good.
>>
>>9416855
Yeah, true. As I like the silhouette of skinny jeans I need to be a little wary of how the jeans fit.
>>9416867
To be honest I'm not really about streetwear as in HBA, Rick Geos and Supreme, more like toned down, all black-and-grey Raf. But I see your point.
>>9416874
It took longer than I'm proud to admit, but I had a couple of setbacks with getting ill and losing weight. I started out in sep 2013, op pic is from november 2014 or something
>>
File: 1420632674347.jpg (80KB, 735x714px) Image search: [Google]
1420632674347.jpg
80KB, 735x714px
Daily reminder that women who say they dont like muscle are just experiencing sour grape syndrome

Exibhit A
>>
>>9415726
>been lifting weights for about 1,5 years now to get that perfect mix between ottermode and slightly athletic body

HA HA HA HA!

OH WOW
>>
File: 1421300709899.png (293KB, 394x450px) Image search: [Google]
1421300709899.png
293KB, 394x450px
>>9416914

Exhibit B
>>
File: 1422671797276.png (1MB, 813x575px) Image search: [Google]
1422671797276.png
1MB, 813x575px
>>9416917

Exhibit C
>>
>>9416363
Skinnyfat with girly legs
>>
File: 1418159556620.jpg (127KB, 412x691px) Image search: [Google]
1418159556620.jpg
127KB, 412x691px
>>9416921

Exhibit D
>>
>>9416846
How is this even difficult unless you're absolutely huge?

Wear pants that fit well. Match color with your shirt. Match your belt with your shoes. Wear cool shoes. If you're not confident in doing anything crazy keep it basic. That's the beauty of being decently fit, you can wear really basic clothes and people still think you're fashionable AS LONG AS THEY FIT

I'm ottermode, I wear "streetwear" and tailored interchangeably, whatever I'm feeling. Cold out street? Tight black v-neck, fitted hoodie or loose sweatshirt over that. Black fitted pants. Black shoes.

Coming from work? White undershirt, fitted buttondown, take off tie, any kind of jeans or black slacks. Dress shoes. Maybe a coat.

How can you be so dense?
>>
File: L73ORKr.jpg (159KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
L73ORKr.jpg
159KB, 640x630px
>>9416925

Exhibit E
>>
>>9416916
Said here >>9416031 and here >>9415743 that I'm not done yet, just what I'm aiming for. Worded poorly in op
>>
File: 1412620246381.png (80KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1412620246381.png
80KB, 688x1434px
>>9416934Exhibit F
>>
>>9416934
Bro, roid big is legitimately nasty. Girls are easy enough to get without running tren and eating clen anyway. All you have to do is talk to them and be confident while taking care of yourself so you aren't gross.
>>
>>9416926
>black and white

2boring4me
>>
>>9416953
post a fit then
I'm just giving you the basics if you want something more interesting I'd need to see something you feel like is a good idea to wear.
>>
>>9416960
I'm already good bro, I'm just sick of people wearing no colors here because they can't coordinate properly.
>>
>>9416960
>>9416953
Oh and that's because black and white look good on everyone if you want to get into colors you need to wear things that match hair/skin tone/eyes shit like that. You sound like you have no idea in the world what you're doing at all because looking good in clothes when you're thin and fit is the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>9416967
I know that already. I can wear sweat pants and a ratty band tee and look better than most posters in the waywt.
>>
>>9416966
If this
>>9416846
isn't you, then why bother responding at all?
>>
>>9416972
Because black and white is so played out that I don't even wear my black pants or white button ups anymore. They're boring and don't express any personality.
>>
>>9416984
yah but he's not you, he said he has no idea how to dress. it's a good place to start.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
2 weeks into my cut

how am i looking fa?
>>
>>9416921
whats the black doin in the pic?
>>
>>9417008
Looking good lil nigga
>>
This thread got me motivated to start lifting again. But then I remembered how I can barely eat 2k cals a day with my fucked up metabolism and how I barely made any gains after about 2 months of training last time. I have an emotional crisis now.
>>
>>9417008
ur a big guy
>>
>>9417024
Smoke weed and binge eat to stretch out your stomach, drink a bunch of carbonated drinks while you do to stretch it out more. Eat as fast as you can.
>>
>>9417008
You're huge my nigga, keep collecting them DRKSHDW tags
>>
>>9417076
lol actually more mainline than drkshdw tbh

i have like 3 drkshdw pieces

>>9417032

>>9417015
ty
>>
>>9416926
okay, hey

I'm not trying to disprove anyone, it's just that the skinny aesthetic in combination with skinny fitting clothes is a thing for me. For example, I think this dude>>9416486 would look shit in this kind of outfit if he was ripped. He would look like a total douche and there's no way he'd pull it off. However, as he is a skinny fuck with a narrow frame, he can pull off cocky combinations with a thin silhouette and I really think that works.

What you're talking about is an entirely different thing, which in essence is the other option that I might be striving for. The masculine, athletic looking, well-dressed guy who can wear almost anything and still look great.

These two types are different things and I wasn't trying to disprove you or even argue with you when you stated your argument. I'm not dense, you are angry
>>
>>9415726
OP, your goal should be to become as fit as possible, and update your wardrobe accordingly.

Nothing looks better than a ripped dude in a good-fitting pair of jeans and a V-neck
>>
>>9417084
Collect more tags anyway
>>
>>9417107
I'm not angry I just think you're stupid.
Post your body and post a fit.
>>
>>9417000
lol I never said that, fuck you :DDD

>>9417024
I eat "unhealthy" stuff. I have like 1,2k kcals to down tonight before I go to bed so I bought 150g of Lindt chocolate and I'mma down it with whole milk. Also, whole milk is a great way to get a lot of calories in you without actually eating any food. Just drink a large cup or two to every meal and suddently you're up 1,5k to what you usually eat
>>
>>9417120
I'm OP, who's dense now
>>
>>9417125
>still doesn't post a fit
>doesn't know how to dress that body
>>
File: image.jpg (464KB, 1534x2150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
464KB, 1534x2150px
>>9417134
Only thing I had on phone
>>
>6'5 215
>want to get athletic but gains are nightmares at this height
>arms too skinny
>want abs before summer
>have to bulk now

I fucking hate bulking I feel so fat
>>
>>9417151
don't worry though, girls digs tall guys. You don't even have to be very thick, as long as you have wide shoulders and limbs that aren't thread thin
>>
>>9417145
jacket's too boring the pants are too short and too tight on the thighs. Shirt collar isn't doing you any favors.
>>
>>9415726
>>9415925
>>9417145

raw me
>>
>>9417145
Looking good >>9417178 is just hating
>>
>>9417198
but he's right about everything you silly sausage
don't cry because he's wearing a cookie cutter "/fa/" fit that you probs wear when you're going out to chirpse some fat cunts
>>
File: 1395947963491.jpg (100KB, 454x800px) Image search: [Google]
1395947963491.jpg
100KB, 454x800px
>>9415726
it sounds like you'll need new clothes,at the least some new basics anyway
but ITS CRITICAL that you get them tailored more to be fitted at the waist so it doesnt look like youre drowing in your shirt and shows off them gainz
you should REALLY invest in a used sewing machine

>pic related, something like this
>>
>>9417260
this fit is absolute shit

all of it is wrong, but what really bugs me about it is how the guys jeans are too big and they bulge out in the front. i always hate that on guys
>>
>>9417198
I'm not hating, I already said the guy has a good body. That fit isn't anything I'd call tragic but my points are valid and easy to improve. Jacket is my opinion I guess.
>>
File: 1376944548681.jpg (45KB, 398x299px) Image search: [Google]
1376944548681.jpg
45KB, 398x299px
>>9416556
>how gay it LOOKS
>bitch this is /fit/
>WE ARE GAI B)
>>
File: 1351561337144.png (71KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1351561337144.png
71KB, 603x603px
>>9417268
im not talking about the outfit,
im talking about how the shirt itself is fitted,
take generic basic black,grey,white tees and give them a nice fit, great for basics
also..
>jelly of his bulge brah? ;)
>>
>>9417178
>>9417269
I like the jacket, the pants are tight on the thighs because I like the skinny fit and this is how they look with a lil bigger thighs and they were rolled up because I was wearing sneakers without socks

>inb4 damage control
I like the look. The only thing I didn't understand was the critique to the collar
>>
>>9415726
holy shit you have a very similar body to me, just bigger. This is almost like a goal body for me. Routine?
>>
>>9417351

Honestly if you stick to any program that is balanced upper body/lower body for half a year/year you'd get to this, I have been progressing poorly because I've been using a pretty shitty routine for the most part

Started SL 5x5 now to increase my lifts, they are all pretty shitty except for a decent 150kg/330lb DL
>>
>>9416926
how can you be so gay?
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.