[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stay /fa/ in the heat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
How do I stay /fa/ in the heat?
>>
Most people here are pale twigs from cold-dick places.
Doubt you will find some nice warm /fa/shionistas. But everyonce in a while some fagget who actually know stuff might post.
>>
I usually give up being fashionable in the summer. Still dress somewhat nicely but don't pay as much attention as I would when it's colder. It's kind of liberating. Do wish it was colder so I could wear long pants and jackets again, though.
>>
Layers are your enemy.
Black is your enemy too.

All I know.
>>
>>9410896
its hard when all you can work with are pants+t shirt.

its constantly 35C where im from, and its humid as hell. even a button up is overkill most of the times, unless im in air-conditioned buildinng.
>>
linen is the answer
>>
Light coloured shirt, roll up sleeves to above the elbow
Shorts just above the knee
Espadrilles
Solid colour t shirt or stripes
Good body
>>
>>9410980
This. Linen everything, all day every day.
You could also go with wicking synthetics and thin merino wool.
>>
This summer I'm giving up and just buying a few pairs of sweat shorts and basketball shorts and just wearing solid colored tees all summer. I tried last summer and it was god awful so fuck it.
>>
All linen everythibg breh.
>>
>>9410896
Good short length, linen shirts, and nice shoes and you'll look good. All the guys around here (popular ones at least) wear sperrys or athletic slides which aren't bad if you just don't gaf but I'm friends with them and I wear really basic lanvins and no one bats an eye. Imo I think tevas and all those ankle sandals look really good but the truth is some people will ridicule them so I just choose not to wear them, they don't really fit in my aesthetic either. Also the summer is a great time to bust out the white clothing, white shoes, white shorts, you name it looks really good in the sun.
>>
File: raf-tshirt-print-sundawn002.jpg (169KB, 504x756px) Image search: [Google]
raf-tshirt-print-sundawn002.jpg
169KB, 504x756px
>>9410896

Wear light materials that are good quality. You'll have to cough up dough for this stuff.

Make sure to wear "relax" fit stuff. aka comfy core.

it's still possible to layer, but only very seldom. (like shirt on shirt, maybe a light evening jacket)

keep the colors light and fresh, it's summer you jackass. It's ok to wear black an all but don't be afraid of color

also chambray is a very nice material if you buy the quality kind.
>>
Short jorts
>>
>>9410985
tropicfag here
this guy has the right idea.

also, make sure your t-shirts are cotton and thin if you have a good figure
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.