[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FA FEELS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (13KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 250x242px
>male
>5'10
>big ass
>skinny legs
>>
>male
Both genders have their pros and cons.

>5'10
If you're still a teenager you might grow a little more.

>big ass
Hyperlordosis, can be fixed through stretching and working your core.

>skinny legs
That's a good thing if you want to be effay.
>>
>>9398273
being a girl sucks, actually. not only big ass and skinny legs, but big hips and short, too.
>>
>>9398273
Woah you're right. That is exactly what I have. gonna work on this.
>>
>>9398280
Also the green text was to provide background information as to why it's awful to have a big ass with skinny legs. I don't mind my height or being a male

>being a woman
Lel
>>
File: 615604.jpg (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
615604.jpg
6KB, 205x246px
>tfw you're now known as "that girl who wears all black all the time" on campus
>>
>>9398325
you sound like a keeper.
>>
>>9398350
>MMXV
>being this thirsty
>>
File: 1422466127911.jpg (20KB, 290x280px) Image search: [Google]
1422466127911.jpg
20KB, 290x280px
>tfw you already blew all your clothing budget and discover a nice pair of expensive shoes on sale
>>
>>9398325
there was a girl like that on my campus
i asked her out once
then again
then i sent her a text while drunk telling her she was the best looking girl at school

that last one never got a response ;_;
>>
>>9398354
it was sarcasm, fuccboi. No one wants to show off a girl all dressed in black.
>>
>>9398392
on the other hand, it'd be very easy to hide her
>>
>>9398396
kek.
no one wants to date princess edgelord
>>
>>9398392
>No one wants to show off a girl all dressed in black

I do.
I might have something interesting to offer after all.
>>
>>9398264
Posted this in some other shity thread but prob belongs here...
Last night my fit was pretty on point and I knew it and some girl came up to me that I used to be friends with and basically cussed me out for dressing in a feminine sense which was basically a wang sweater ace cashes and mono 1461's. Which basically makes me overdressed I guess seeing as im at some girls 18th in little old NZ. Tbh im a fit and handsome guy and I just enjoy coming on here and looking nice when I go out but I feel like the majority of girls actually do just look for basic bitch guys but those girls are prob not the ones worth it in the end idk. But thats kinda when I realised that most ppl on here are right in saying that you should dress for you and not to pull/impress qt's.
>>
>>9398325
what did /fa/ do to you
>>
>>9398325
>tfw there was no such girl at my campus
>>
>>9398354
>MMXV
>Not II0XV
Do yu even le epic myamies?
>>
>>9398264
>Male
>'5'10
>120 pounds
>No ass
>Skinny long legs
>Perfect skin

Instead of trying to fight against it, I went for skeletoncore and started emphasizing my leanness, my skin, and my long legs in a masculine way. Instead of trying to be what everyone else is being, you should be learning how to make what you've got work.
>>
>>9398413
Not that anon, but neither I want to date princess pink barby
>>
>>9398392
>using people to stroke your ego
>>
>>9398389
Iktf anon
:'''((
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.